[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, should i date this girl? >high school drop out >18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: notry.jpg (49KB, 358x267px) Image search: [Google]
notry.jpg
49KB, 358x267px
hey, should i date this girl?

>high school drop out
>18 year old
>miscarriage at 16
>has been raped
>mfw
>>
If you are asking 4chan prob not.
>>
>>16463428
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RC8ZzqcUZS
>>
>>16463428
>has been raped
most certainly not
>>
>>16463451
Why?
>>
>>16463501
psychological issues that you are not trained or prepared to resolve or cope with
>>
op here, she's hot and all that but i don't think it's worth the trouble

plus she's constantly texting her "ex" that broke up with her recently

sounds like too much baggage to me
>>
>>16463566
>>16463641
Yeah major red flags there
>>
>>16463428
If that's her photo, I'd say no
>>
wtf you sound just like psychicpebbles?
>>
dated a girl who was raped, never again
>>
>>16463428
>says she's been raped
Run for the hills.
>>
Why not if it wouldnt stop you getting with a better girl.

She might be crazy and you get some sex and some funny stories

Might be the love of your life

Some sex > No sex
>>
>>16464267
>No sex > Sticking your dick in crazy
FTFY
>>
>>16464280

>Not sticking your dick in crazy

Do you even yolo
>>
>>16463428
>miscarriage
>raped
>18 years old
>high school drop out(and I'm assuming she doesn't have a GED or a job that isn't absolute minimum wage)

Do you really need to ask. NO nigga
>>
>>16464644
the dubs have spoken
>>
>>16463428

A lot of girls you meet will have been raped and not all of them are crazy. The miscarriage thing is a huge sign of irresponsibility though. And the texting the ex thing is where I draw the line.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.