[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 21 year old virgin. I just started on ok cupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: M-Resort-32-Degrees-Draft-Bar-2.jpg (1MB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
M-Resort-32-Degrees-Draft-Bar-2.jpg
1MB, 1500x996px
So I'm a 21 year old virgin. I just started on ok cupid and met this pretty cool black girl (full figured/amazing tits and ass). Not really ghetto at all. We had our first date at starbucks and everything went really well (as far as I know, never been on a date before) She now invited me to a party shes throwing tonight, mentioning that theres going to be weed brownies and alcohol there. I told her yes, so what should I expect tonight? Should I make a move? I'm really new to all this and I get can kind of awkward
>>
she's lying if she says she's a virgin and or never been on a date before. the invite to a drug party is the clue. you think a black girl magically made it into her 20s pure and chaste if her friends are partiers like that? come on
>>
oh i misread your post. well anyway, she's probably going to take you by the hand and lead you to funky town. don't eat the brownies or drink if you're inexperienced.
>>
>>16462724
I drink a few times a week and I used to smoke weed in high school so I should be fine
>>
>>16462724
Isn't there something with not touching a black girls hair? How should I approach that
>>
>>16462761

Only if it's fake, as in a wig or a perm cause they don't want people to know.
>>
OP , Well just get fun and you should fuck that girl !
>>
>>16462962
I'm going to try for sure. Its 930 but she hasn't told me what time the party is going to be at yet
>>
>>16462962
She went home with another guy:(
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 640x427px
>>16463975

Kek

Sorry lad, that sucks
>>
>>16463989
Everything was going great until two of her friends showed up and one of them started dancing while I was right there. Felt pretty shitty. But she texted me after, so I don't know what to do
>>
Like I'm tired of jerking off and I'd still like to fuck this girl
>>
>>16464024
>>16464030

Fuck that OP. Don't trust black girls
>>
>>16464056
I like her though, or at least I did. She is nice, and I actually enjoy being with her compared to other girls. What should I say to her the next time we talk? Should I even bring up that she probably fucked another guy?
>>
>>16464064

I'd break contact
>>
Holy shit OP stay away from the brownies. Drink if you must but don't overdo it. Eating brownies is a lot different to smoking it. It doesn't kick in until about an hour after you've eaten it, plus it lasts between 6-10 hours depending on how much you have had, and plus if you "used to smoke in highschool" your tolerance is back to 0.

Long story short, AVOID THE FUCKING BROWNIES OR YOU WILL FUCK IT UP.
>>
>>16464494
lmao op is basically fucked, we all know hes gonna eat em then be too munted to fuck the girl
>>
You should expect weed brownies and alcohol. You should also expect to arrange a ride in case you want to leave early, because you won't be sober.

If you're new to edibles, be cautious. You're likely to overdo It and have a bad time. Especially don't mix them with tons of booze. What I would do in your position is split a brownie with her--maybe even 1/4 : 3/4--and nurse a beer. If it hits you in about 30-45 minutes, it won't be anything you can't handle. If it doesn't, whatever, at least you'll be sober enough to fool around with your date. Do not get pressured into eating more than that. There are no exceptions to this rule. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
>>
if you're not into that kind of stuff then drop her if she suggests the 2nd date to be a party
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.