[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 4/10 >female orbiter (for lack of a better term)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: aFGVP5B___Imgur.gif (769KB, 280x257px) Image search: [Google]
aFGVP5B___Imgur.gif
769KB, 280x257px
>be me, 4/10
>female orbiter (for lack of a better term) has decided to stop talking to me
>she says it's because she wants to talk to me, but wouldn't be able to bear seeing me with someone else
>she was a good friend though

It feels like a breakup in some ways. Cheer me up /adv/
>>
date her?
>>
>>16462137
wtf, you're a 4/10 why aren't you dating her? is she a 1?
>>
I'm in this situation right now as the girl--not the first time I've done this either. Just know that whatever pain you're feeling now is just a portion of the pain she spared herself by cutting you off. It's all for the better.
>>
>>16462143
>>16462148
No. She's about the same. I'm just not attracted to her. Otherwise it would've been kismet

>>16462152
Chance of being friends one day down the line?
>>
>>16462155
If I find another guy who's as amazing and stop having feelings for my orbitee, probably. If you guys really connected, she might come back around in a friendship capacity eventually after she sorts her shit out.
>>
>>16462165
Sounds great! Thanks, Anon
>>
>>16462137
Are you that asian guy who posted a picture of himself with a girl 3x more attractive than him saying she was too ugly or something of the sort?
>>
>>16462215
No, I'm not Asian.
>>
>>16462221
Then there's a rising trend in unnatractive males thinking they're too good for women who are showing interest in them

Who would have thought huh. The tables are turning
>>
>>16462230
Kind of like how there's a lot of unattractive women thinking they're too good for men showing interest in them?
>>
>>16462241
That's what I meant with the tables turning bub
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.