[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clueless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1444566974164.jpg (41KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
1444566974164.jpg
41KB, 800x581px
Can someone please help me understand my situation.

So I've been talking to this girl. She approached me at a party and then later added me on Facebook and gave me her number. We started flirting a bit but also had some genuine conversation. We hung out about a week later ended up fucking. Before fucking we actually had a talk about how we both enjoy each other's company and don't want shit to be weird after we fuck. We both agree the sex could be a casual thing. So she stayed the night and we fucked a couple more times talking about in between each go. We agreed it was really great and that it'd be fun to do again. So after that we kept texting. Kept flirting but also having real conversations. Then she started telling me she missed me. She would ask if she could come back over soon. She would use pet names like "love" and "baby." I thought it was really sweet so I played along. Then she texted me one morning being flirty so I told her to come over when I got off work. She liked the idea and asked if I could pick her up. I said yeah. Then when the time came to pick her up she started being very flaky and it's been strange ever since. She doesn't ever text me first anymore and when I text her I only get disinterested short responses. I thought maybe she just lost interest and thought that was really weird in itself that she would be all in to me one day and indifferent the next.

But then last night she texted me addressing me as "love" being cute again. We had a short conversation but I fell asleep. I responded to her in the morning when I woke up but she read it and didn't reply. I know she was drunk last night so that explains the text but it also must mean I'm still on her mind.

What is going on? Why did she suddenly stop making any effort to talk to me? I really would love to maintain this friendship even if the sex stops but it seems like she doesn't even want to chat casually anymore.

Is there anyway I can ask her about this without seeming too needy?
>>
File: j17yi9.png (222KB, 384x331px) Image search: [Google]
j17yi9.png
222KB, 384x331px
>>16461511
Just tell her if you won't see her today, you will put a fork in it and move on forever. That will be very clear and extremely unneedy. Make sure she won't think you're joking either.
>>
She probably developed feelings for you and thinks she's making things weird. She got drunk and texted you which means her inhibitions of being weird were gone cause of the alcohol.

You gotta talk to her in person to get a better grasp on her true feelings.
>>
>>16461525

I agree but how do I do that if she won't hang out with me? My only chance is running into her this weekend at a party but then I feel like if I try to pull her to the side to talk I'll seem really needy and obsessed
>>
>>16461518
Make clearn you don't expect anything from her, though. You don't want to be mean. But don't allow yourself being hit and put on the backburner with this woman.
>>
>>16461540
You would seem needy. So don't do it. Just meet her and if she won't do it, well.. She seems into drama obv
>>
>>16461511

Bump
>>
File: 354482.jpg (15KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
354482.jpg
15KB, 320x233px
>>16462197
>>
>>16461518
At least I'm consistent, see. Unlike you. I'm angry, that's good, it means I still care. Unlike you.
>>
>>16461511
maybe just tell her that you miss being with her. apparently she still likes you.
>>
>>16463307

She knows I do because I said that too her the day she started being flaky and she said it back
>>
>>16461511
It seems like you're better off without her. Cut contact. When she doesn't contact you again to apologize for her behaviour, you've got your answer and can move on.
>>
she caught feelings but for some reason doesn't want to act on them / doesn't see a future.

talk to her to find out.
>>
>>16461511

She superliked me on tinder. What the actual fuck
>>
>>16464681

She's playing mind games. Forget about her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.