[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I recently got married. I have been trying to convince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-11-15-00.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-11-15-00.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
/adv/ I recently got married. I have been trying to convince my wife to go to the gym. She used to go with me over the summer every now and then but not she just makes up excuses. Her college offers a really good gym. She has a belly that hangs. I don't mind the belly and the extra fat. I find it hot. But I am conscious that having a belly hang like that is a sign of being unhealthy. She also doesn't drink much water and is always getting UTI's. I grabbed her belly yesterday and explained to her that it is unhealthy and to join the gym. She got defensive and told me that I think she's fat and that I married her because I liked her facell and that I didn't like her body but that I knew an ugly body is fixable blah blah.

What can I do? She's been mad about it all day

Pic related
>>
>>16461445
Show her titties
>>
>>16461454
This desu
>>
>>16461445
How did you expect it to go when you married a chubby girl OP?

If you married her with the intent to change her then I have got some bad news for ya. It doesn't work, and trying will quickly frustrate you.
>>
you could get one of her friends to tell her similar stuff, that its unhealthy etc

you could also drop hints about post-workout sex being the best shit ever (because it is).
super sweaty and low energy (because you're tired) but the endorphin rush just makes you feel good all over, also higher TEST levels post-workout make you more sexually aggressive
>>
>>16461445
Hahahaha
>She's been mad about it all day
And she should be because you showed ZERO attempt to get inside your WIFE'S head. This isn't some herpa derpa shit man, she's your WIFE. You understand what that means yes? That you're supposed to care about her well-being and treat her health as if she were a part of you yeah?
>to join the gym
Great, now she's got two daddies to lecture her :)

Look, I hear you and I agree that she needs to be healthy. But beyond that, you went about this shit all wrong. Next time, start off with:
>Bae, I love the gym and being healthy. I love you and I want you to share this part of my life with me. I want a partner on my health adventure and I want that partner to be YOU, no one else, because you're my better half.
>You used to come to the gym with me and I really loved that about you.
>What happened? Do you not enjoy the gym with me?
And then you fucking listen. Listen closely because she will tell you what you need to do next:
>Her: Oh I just feel so self conscious / I feel fat / I don't know what I'm doing / people stare at you and it makes me uncomfortable /etc etc/ etc
Then you attack THAT with a vengeance.
>OK so maybe you don't like weights.... OK, what do you like? Swimming? Biking? Classes? Maybe we can try a class together. Maybe we can go hiking together.
You get me? Grabbing a girl's fat and yelling at her is not an effective method for changing her behavior.
>>
>>16461445

She doesn't love you, she married you because she thought will be ok for her being fat cuz you don't mind, girls who love their man always try to be attractive as possible for they, as you can see, she doesn't care about being good looking for you.
>>
>>16461532
Op here

WoW solid advice thanks. I'll do this in 4 days when she forgets about what happened
>>
>>16461445
>She's been mad about it all day

When the one that should be mad is you, first for getting married and second for getting married to a land-whale in the making.

Imagine how bug she'll get after she gibes birth to a child.
>>
>>16461549
All of my this.
>>
>>16461559
God speed my friend. You'll have a cute, healthy, chubby in no time
>>
>>16461565
Excuse the typos, I'm on my cellphone.
>>
>>16461445
She's getting UTI's cuz she ain't pissing after you busting all kinds of nuts inside
>>
>>16461559
>I'll do this in 4 days when she forgets about what happened
She won't forget about THAT, OP. You fucked up.
>>
>>16461565
>When the one that should be mad is you
He did it to himself; he didn't have to marry, and he didn't have to marry her specifically.
>>
File: 806_1000[1].jpg (62KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
806_1000[1].jpg
62KB, 250x375px
>>16461445
>tfw belly fetish
Looks like the problem is you m8, admit that you have a fetish, and stop trying to fight it

This is like when guys who fap to traps try to convince people that they're not gay
>>
>>16461582
Exactly, that's why he should be mad (at himself of course).
>>
>>16461587
Ah. Your original comment made it sound like he should be mad at her, as if his decisions were somehow her fault. This makes more sense.
>>
>>16461573
She barely pees because she doesn't drink water. Her family has history of diabetes and heart problems.
>>
File: tumblr_lmpg9jl57d1qfeod9.0.gif (347KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmpg9jl57d1qfeod9.0.gif
347KB, 360x240px
>>16461445
>walk right up to her
>look her right in the eye
>kneel down, lift her shirt
>and blow her the biggest fucking raspberry you can conjure
But idk man, let her know you're fine with her shape, extra flaps and grabby things. Give her assurance with conviction.
>>
>>16461600
RIP OP, don't have kids because they'll pick up on her bad habits
>>
>newly wed and the woman doesn't care enough about you to attempt to stay attractive for you
Good luck, op.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.