[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

craigslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: TribalMarijuanaleafdocfr8.jpg (64KB, 630x640px) Image search: [Google]
TribalMarijuanaleafdocfr8.jpg
64KB, 630x640px
I want to leave my abusive husband, I found a really cute guy on CL but it is almost too perfect how do I know my husband did not post the ad so he can catch me and be even meaner. I would not do this but he wants me out of the house and I have nothing
>>
>>16459385

OP you sound too obvious. This sounds like the true thoughts of a woman but women are pretty good at manipulating people for pity etc

Please try harder next time.
>>
Thank you for that advice
>>
You're going to die if you don't dissapear on your own. Don't bother to try man hoppping, it only ends badly. Stand on your own feet and move them in a direction opposite of the ex hubby with divorce papers on the table.
>>
>>16459416
This. The problem with trying to jump straight from one man to another is that this usually leaves a trail that sufficiently psychotic abusers can follow.

Go, by all means, but go alone for a few months. You have to let the trail get cold.
>>
>>16459385
Don't meet people off CL. It's a cess pool of disease and scams and you'll end up hurt or with herpes
>>
if you are in texas you can come live in my van with me . learn to be free!
>>
Thank you so much for good advice, he only works like 5 hours per week and it is nice to be able to hear back with advice so quickly. I would like to come to Texas and live in your van, but I should probably go on my own. But like I said I have absolutely nothing
>>
>>16459484
go where on your own? what do you do for a living? if you have nothing then you are in the same boat as me lol. at least i wont be trying to get in your pants. and you would be expected to provide for yourself. anyways good luck and if you need advice on being homeless email me at [email protected]
>>
>>16459484
Another bit of advice please do not breed, you'd fuck that kid up with your shitty life choices.

Please only fuck your life alone with the retarded choices you make.
>>
Just get a job and a fucking divorce. If you don't have a prenup and actual proof of abuse you can get some money out of him. Don't go meeting creeps off CL, that is just dumb. If you want to date you should at least be separated and go through actual dating sites if you want to do the online route. You seem very dumb if you are in fact real and not a troll.
>>
>>16459526
Thank you for the advice. I wish I was just a troll. I know I will do what you said and get a job and all sometimes you want the easy way.
>>
Some tips:

You're "married". No perfect guy would go after someone like you.

The only person willing to take care of a married woman is most likely another abuser who wants a fuck. Think about it.

>I would totally let this complete stranger with an abusive husband live with me! There's no way there would be drama, and it's not like the husband will hunt me down or anything...

You need to do this with family and friends, or by yourself.
>>
>>16459592
XXX OOO who would think I would find so many people that care. I love you all for giving me good advice.
>>
>>16459615
This was not a good idea and I won't do it because of you guys lol. I think what I need is a girl/type-friend .
>>
>>16459385
what a shitty bait
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.