[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seriously considering meeting up with a husband and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1433179759298.jpg (143KB, 1536x838px) Image search: [Google]
1433179759298.jpg
143KB, 1536x838px
I'm seriously considering meeting up with a husband and wife couple, to join them in some physical trysts. They sound like interesting, well-rounded people. I'm 20, I've been in relationships but am a virgin. Is there anything I should consider before saying yes?
>>
There are many things you should consider before hand. What worries you most?
>>
>>16457470
Well, what's a good way to gauge how ok they will be with my needs? I'm kind of scared of penetration and don't know how enjoyable a 3some would be without it. I don't want to be selfish and waste their time if they don't end up getting what they really want from it.
>>
>>16457481
Wait, are you a guy or girl?
>>
>>16457348
Not a good idea for a beginner, whether you're male or female. You will almost certainly be too nervous to perform or enjoy it.

They will consider you to be there to meet their fantasies, not yours, and you will feel judged constantly. And you had better be clear in advance as to how much bi-action you are expected to take part in.

Being a third in a threesome can be fun, but it's not for beginners.
>>
>>16457481
If you don't decide to back out entirely (which isn't a bad idea) then you need to tell them everything about your needs and comfort level. It's important in all sexual relations to be open and communicate. Ask lots of questions about what sort of thing they're looking for in this and talk about how you feel about their desires, and how they compare to your own. Even if you're not into bdsm, it's advisable to establish a safeword for when things get too weird or uncomfortable.

If you're having trouble starting the conversation, hang out with them some and get to know them in sex free environments. Have lunch or coffee or something together.

You're not being a bother by talking these things out. It's necessary for everyone's enjoyment to be on the same page. If it doesn't work out, they'll just have to move on.
>>
>>16457634
Girl.

>>16457767
>>16457793
Thank you both! It is so good to hear these things. I hope they will be ok, if anything, to just have me as a friend.
>>
>>16457767
>Being a third in a threesome can be fun, but it's not for beginners.
This.

And to be honest, the fact that they're willing to take on a 20 year old as a third, raises some flags. There's a good chance they'll be manipulative and selfish. In dealing with you they'll take notes, check in with each other, etc. Also, I am very suspicious of couples who go out and do this -- there's going to be a shitload of issues that come out. Why would you even want to put yourself in this? I'm not judging you, but if you think you're going to experience more closeness being with a couple, you wont.
>>
>>16458527
It raises red flags? Oh, that's logical, but a pity. I should mention they're between 30 and 40. I'm not looking for closeness so much as I'd like to try and gain some sexual experience, and these people seem interesting and well educated. It's on OkCupid, by the way. I don't know if I want a romantic relationship right now, but I kind of just want to see what there is in terms of people and experiences.
>>
>>16459374
You're a mess, they're a mess.

Nothing good can come from this.

Find a nice virgin guy or gal to experiment with, without all the shitty baggage that comes with a shitty married couple.

Sex isn't rocket science.
>>
>>16459374
>I'd like to try and gain some sexual experience
babe
you're a 20 year old virgin

as far as sex is concerned, try walking before you want to run
find a nice guy and start slowly
>>
>>16459447
This.

I can't imagine a scenario where you wouldn't regret making the decision to lose your virginity in a 3way with some strangers.
>>
>>16459433
>>16459447
>>16459477
Good points. I suppose really, I don't want more than friendship from them-- I imagined a more kissy type of 3some, instead of actual sex, but that sounds a bit ridiculous on second thought. I guess I don't care too much about how I gain sexual experience now, but probably if it goes poorly I will regret my decisions later. Thanks for the sound advice, /adv/, you've helped me work something important out.
>>
>>16457348
you should consider that hubby will ravage your ass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.