[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bag.jpg (196KB, 1300x714px) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
196KB, 1300x714px
I fucked up really bad guys
I dont know what to do.

I was caught street racing by the police
we all sped off and i outran them and got away
i wasn't arrested but they might come knocking on the college door
do you think they have my plates?
what should i do? i could get kicked out
I'm a Princeton student
>>
>>16456527
adv!
>>
>Princeton

You'll be fine to be honest, family. Only state college plebs actually get in trouble for this kinda shit.
>>
>>16456622
cmon man im freaking out
>>
I hope the cops get you and put you in jail you dangerous piece of shit.

You will get kicked from your classes, get fired from your job and your gf will leave you as well as have a permanent record that will prevent future employment forever.

Was it worth it faggot?
>>
>>16456527
>we all sped off and i outran them and got away
At which point the correct procedure is to set your car on fire, walk home, then call the cops and report it stolen.
>>
>>16456704
this, you fucked up
>>
>>16456701
Fuck off you retard. Everyone makes mistakes.

OP: just pray they didn't catch plates. if they do lawyer up and pray. Don't get so freaked out man just live in the moment and realize if it happens it happens.
>>
File: 61-61817.jpg (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
61-61817.jpg
30KB, 512x512px
>>16456527
>Princeton

If the Princeton cops didn't get you already, they won't waste time to get off their entitled asses and chase you down. It's a traffic violation, not violent crime.

Also, get fucked, because pic related is better
>>
my friend got arrested guys
im not sure what to do
i dont really want to stop racing
>>
File: forsale.jpg (48KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
forsale.jpg
48KB, 600x398px
im fucking flipping out
my roomates dont know shit but they're already on my ass because i dont want to clean anything or stock the fridge so if they go to the dean about this AND my street racing comes out then i have no idea what ill do
>>
keep calm and deny everything; hide if you must
>>
>>16456886
How can they prove it was you driving the car if they didn't stop you? Say someone took it joy riding and you don't know who.
>>
>>16456991

dude
>>
>>16456527
please tell me you outran them in a fucking mehari!!
>>
>>16456527
You should definitely turn yourself in before it gets worse for you.
>>
>>16457279
It's been hours, any cops come up to you OP? Because if not, chances are they didn't catch your plate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.