[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excuse for not raking leaves? It's a life or death matter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: redhood.jpg (328KB, 907x1000px) Image search: [Google]
redhood.jpg
328KB, 907x1000px
Excuse for not raking leaves?

It's a life or death matter.
>>
>>16456446
Just tell them that gays don't rake leaves and offer to suck their dick instead you raging homo.
>>
You slept in an awkward position and your back is sore, you don't want to make it worse by kind of bending over all the time.
>>
it aggravates your tinnitus
>>
Fucking teenagers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqm8JGnSshE
>>
>>16456446
You found a nice backpack blower that a friend lent you. Do the job in 20 minutes and enjoy the rest of the day
>>
>>16456446
>Excuse for not raking leaves?
>It's a life or death matter.
Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good excuse. Can you elaborate, though?
>>
It's better for your lawn to mow over them then to leave the chopped-up bits than it is to rake them up and bag them. Dead leaves are an integral part of the environment.

They decompose, re-introducing nutrients back into the soil as well as providing food for the worms which help produce new fertile soil.

In fact soil is nothing but the decayed remnants of dead plants (including leaves) that piled up over the thousands of years.
>>
>>16456471
Mum said she'd kick me out if I didn't have it done.
>>
>>16456475
>is nothing but
The vast majority of it is comprised of tiny mineral crystals. It's almost nothing but eroded rock, actually, if you want to look at it that way.
>>
>>16456551
You mum sounds like a decent women.
Why are you disrespecting her, aren't you grateful, don't you love her?
>>
>>16456457
This. Go full fag. You are halfway there already
>>
>>16456551
Your mom's a cunt.
>>
not raking is better for your local wildlife and insects.

http://www.nwf.org/News-and-Magazines/National-Wildlife/Gardening/Archives/2015/Leave-the-Leaves.aspx
>>
File: END_crab.gif (1MB, 298x172px) Image search: [Google]
END_crab.gif
1MB, 298x172px
>>16456562
anon I honestly just forgot about it, I was commuting around for jobs all day
>>
>>16456870
>anon I honestly just forgot about it, I was commuting around for jobs all day
. Mom was commuting around for jobs all day, sorry I will get it done tomorrow. Oh and getting kicked out is not life or death douche bag.
>>
>>16456562
It's womAn, cockdick.
>>
>>16456895
she doesn't care anon, we have trust issues.
>>
Say your mom died
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.