[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A, I don't know what kind of game you were playing tonight,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

A,
I don't know what kind of game you were playing tonight, but I'm down. I know you're just looking to get laid, and trust me, I'm not apposing, but I sense something more is there. A well guarded woman who has had her fair share of follies, aspiring to be the center of attention while also standing on the sidelines observing. I wonder if I will actually get to know you, or if I am just another guy for you to fuck. We shall see. I think I struck a cord with you. Now whether it was a good or bad one has yet to be seen, but I look forward to it.

-T
>>
F,

I love you. so much more than I thought I ever could for anyone. you were the only one who cared when I got out of the hospital, and I'll never forget that. even when you're off traveling across the country and so far away, I feel the exact same way. I think you might feel the same way too, but I'm too scared to find out. it's hard to tell someone they're the most precious thing in the world to you.. but I'm trying to build up the confidence to do it. I want you to know how I feel, even though I think you already do

- J
>>
Dear H

Sorry for bothering you, I'll never text you or attempt conversation ever again. Should have known you wanted nothing to do with me.

P
>>
Dear B,

Not a day goes by i do not miss you brother, im sorry i could not be there to watch your son grow. I'm sorry we shall never shout eachother milky bars till the sun comes up and ridicule the world like the peaking ducks that we were born to be. Words do no justice to how disappointed i am in myself for not being around for you and yours. Slange va and may we meet in Valhalla if only to exchange beerily fluids whilst chincking our steins once more.

Yours sincerely,
R
>>
>>16454756
Dear OP, why didn't you check the catalog before you made this thread?
>>16454735
>>
>>16454756

A+C+N x0 +$ -$ = 0
>>
>>16454756

Armchair psychologists and projection addicts in these threads sure do not know anything about who or what they're talking about. It reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression and projection as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists and projection addicts worldwide.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

"Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude."
>>
>>16454849
because whenever anyone makes this thread they use this stock image because it is easy to spot.
>>
Supermarket,

Damn, I have to give you up along with many other things. I couldn't believe it. This isn't good at all for the future. Not at all.
>>
C,
We haven't talked in a while. Really wanted to ask you out while we were in class together, but I was still getting over my ex. Now when I'm ready to start dating the only way I could get in touch with you would be over Facebook.

I guess I just need to nut up and message you and ask if you wanna go grab dinner sometime. Not feeling confident about how that would go but whatever.

Also I shaved my head again. My ex said a lot of really nasty things last time I did that, but now that we're broken up I find her a lot easier to ignore.
-J
>>
your life is getting better mine is getting worse you're getting to experience the things I wanted I get none
>>
Dear W,
I may have to really stop giving a fuck. Take a few more contracts and just fail without giving a damn. I have to pay for my shit somehow. I don't care about their product. I want to create my own worlds. My own user experiences. This corporate life ... Contract life... Whatever you call it. It is soul draining. I only get these job because when they see my side work it really is fucking amazing. I know how the shit works. I just really have to stop giving a fuck about switching from contract to contract. I can't let it get to me. I know I am good. But only at what matters to me
>>
A-

I'm tired of this back and forth game we're playing. It's 1 step forward and 2 back with you. I can't take the feeling of you loving me one day and then seeming like you don't even want to speak to me the next. I'm tired of initiating all the conversation only to have you reply once an hour.
>>
R,

Hi mate. It's been a looong time we haven't talked to eachother...

Youth is a beautiful thing, don't you think so? So much change, so many emotions, loves, broken hearths, adventures, all in so little time... It's funny how teenagers think they're immortal, and that they have all the time in the world.
Everything is suddenly becoming so different. I don't think i can withstand all this without you, i'm getting crazier everyday

I miss you, mate. You were my other half, and now i'm a broken human being. I now it wasn't your fault, but why the fuck did you have to die?

It's not that i'm sad right now, it's just that... If you were with me we would be having so much fun together, and all those problems that i have could be resolved... I'm just tired man...
I'm weak, i can't do all this alone...

I miss you, my twin brother
-R
>>
J,

I regret not taking you from him. Now we're friends and theres nothing I can do without crossing a line im not supposed to. I only wonder how things would have been...

-W
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.