[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends with this girl >this girl applies lip gloss in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1

File: 1447254780120.jpg (128KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1447254780120.jpg
128KB, 750x937px
>friends with this girl
>this girl applies lip gloss in front of me, looking at me
>got a bit annoyed at me because i made another female friend laugh a lot
>she used to give me pretty big smiles
>now, when i look at her she'll quickly look to the side but give me eye contact again

Is any of that good?
>>
Give her a back massage and find out.
>>
>>16454729
How about before that bro?
>>
If you like her I don't know why you're dicking around. You're going to be really butt hurt when she goes out with some other dude because you spent too long rattling off reasons why you think she might like you on 4chan and she assumed you were a eunuch.
>>
>>16454732
Ah, get her on a couch somewhere with only the two of you around, offer the back rub.
>>
>>16454734
?wat
>>
>>16454739

Ask her out, what are you fussing over obscure possible clues for? Seems likely she probably does like you but you can't know until you ask.
>>
>>16454744
Lol, what makes you say she probably likes him?
>>
>>16454763

Because she still seems to making contact with you despite your extreme case of aspergers
>>
>>16454766
Not that guy, but please elaborate
>>
>>16454787

This kind of eyeing, jealousy, lip tomfoolery and etc is often associated with at least mild flirtation. If you're just friends with a guy him making other girls laugh wouldn't cross your mind as worth fussing over.

But no one should hem and haw, ask whoever it is out.
>>
>>16454791
Thanks brah
But she's not eyeing him, she's actively looking away from him
>>
The eye thing seems to imply she doesn't like him
>>
>>16454727
Maybe she's attracted to you but she's trying to fight her crush on you bc she's already taken
>>
>>16454868
Or she thinks the guy is into the other chick
>>
>>16454727
Why haven't you asked out yet?
>>
>>16454888
Why would you say that?
>>
Why would you encourage him lol
>>
The eye movement thing is throwing me off
>>
>>16454901
Because the longer you leave it the less interested she'll be.

As soon as a girl shows interest in you socially you ask her out.
>>
>>16455019
Is the girl showing interest in the OP?
>>
>>16455027
He friends with her. Unless op has made up his own definition of friendship, I'd say she has shown interest in him.

But then if he has been her friend for over a year he's missed his chance.
>>
>>16455039
What do you mean bro?
>>
>>16455049
Well when I meet a girl for the first time I get her number, text her a bit to keep her interested, then the second time I meet her I ask her out.

Looking for magic signals with her hair and lips is just primary school drivel.

If a girl is happy to talk to you, make a move. The longer you leave it the less she'll be interested.
>>
Don't be retarded mate
>>
>>16455095
And the rejection that comes with it, what then?
>>
To those telling him to ask her out, what makes you think she'll say yes?
>>
>>16456089
>Why play a game unless you know you're going to win?
The suggestion is based on it being the most constructive, not on being a guarantee.
>>
Not op, is that eye movement any good?
I've noticed it with this girl
>>
>>16455710
Finding out a girl is not interested in your earlier than latter is in your best interest.

Otherwise you could be hanging around her like a bad smell for years, waiting for her to show some magic eye blinking hair playing combination so you can ask her out and be rejected.
>>
>>16456089
What makes you think she'll say no?
>>
>>16454727
Who knows? Go for it and find out if she's down, you aren't a mind reader, and neither are we.
>>
>>16454862
>The eye thing seems to imply she doesn't like him
top kek, virgin detected
>>
If she can't look you in the eyes for long when talking, she's interested. Stop being autistic and just ask her if she wants to hang out (not even on a date), maybe she feels replaced
>>
>>16456459
Also, she probably misses you. Don't let your friendship go
>>
>>16456444
>>16456459
Wat, are you not trolling?
>>
>>16456444
>>16456459
How's the lack of eye contact a good thing?
>>
>>16454727
this is so autistic it hurts.

But I'll help you out, Op. What you wrote down doesn't mean shit. Girls do things like that all the time and you are over reacting
>>
>>16456459
>If she can't look you in the eyes for long when talking, she's interested

what a piece of bs

when girl is really interested she prolongs eye contact because that creates aura of intimacy and also when she's really into you, her pupils will dilate. It's all about micro expressions. Even very shy girls do this eye contact thing because its almost involuntary
>>
>>16456964

If they're interested they are also sometimes too self-conscious to maintain eye contact.

>>16456519
>>16456953

Thus it can be a good sign. Generally any kind of increased or noticeable decrease in eye contact can be good. Only if she acts totally normal like she doesn't give a shit is there no hope.

But none of this means yes or no, stop being so incredibly fucking autistic and ask her out if you like her.
>>
>>16456964
>>16457111
Uh, so is op's thing good or bad?
Without asking plox
>>
What if she avoids looking at you much, but will play with her hair?
>>
Stop being retarded
>>
>>16457246

Have you been trolling this whole time? Because I'm impressed, good slow burn there.

But I'll bite one last time. It's good because she obviously is open and even welcoming to be approached further. Bad because your unbridled autism sitting on 4chan for 48 hours reconfirming, reconfirming and redo firming that it seems like she may probably be interested makes it forebodingly unlikely that you'll ever do anything more than spray autism in her direction and life is short, she could die in a car wreck tomorrow for all anyone knows and she wasted her time planting seeds on salted earth.
>>
>>16457836
>>16457836
> It's good because she obviously is open and even welcoming to be approached further

why would you say that?
there's obviously some bad in there, the eye thing for example
>>
It's OP 7th or 8th thread. At this point I don't know if he's retarded or troll, I assume both.

Stop bumping you idiot, she is NOT into you. Playing with hair is a thing almost every girl does and it doesn't mean a thing. Eye thing is inconclusive too. If she were into you, there would be more signs and they would be more obvious and intense. And no, it doesn't mean that she would return your smile or stare at your chest.

Signs that a girl likes you:
>actively tries to spend more time with you
>often touches you
>prolonged eye contact/if very shy blushes when your eyes meet

there are many more, but you can google this shit easily. People here might argue that this or that thing means she's into you. But in the reality we don't know her, and sometimes signs of attraction overlap with normal habits. You exaggerate the eye and lips thing so badly... Based on what you say she is not into you, but you will never know for sure until you ask.

/thread
>>
I've been avoiding this thread for days, and now I know why.

The amount of trolling is skyrocket.
Anyone actually doubting that OP has got a serious chance will achieve wizardry in life.
>>
>>16457929
>>16457917
Really fucking conflicting bros, especially considering the positives
>>
>>16457940
I can see that.
Well, I'll rephrase: The only other reason she would give a fuss about OP making the other friend laugh, is that she might be into the other friend.
>>
>>16457945
What are you trying to say here mate?
>>
>>16457951
I'm reporting you OP
>>
>>16457976
Thanks mate, so you're saying the girl is into the other girl the guy was talking with?
>>
>>16457983
>>16457951

I can't even the low IQ up in here. Yes, indeed I am saying exactly what I am saying. And what I'm saying is what I'm also trying to say.

If she isn't interested in other girl, the only other reason for her making a fuss about OP making some other girl laugh, is that she's interested in OP. Just do the fucking math.
>>
>>16457917
>You exaggerate the eye thing

Is looking quickly off to the side then back again a good thing for the op then?
>>
>>16458058
No
>>
>>16458058
Not sure about this
"And in a complete reversal the disinterested, shy or bashful look sideways a woman often gives is not the brush-off most men thought it was.

It is in fact the opposite.

If a woman looks away for up to 45 seconds and then stares you straight in the eye it is another sure sign that she is interested because she is thinking hard about whether you are a suitable partner.

'Most guys have the idea that if they make eye contact and she looks away she is not interested. But she will look away, that's inevitable. That's what happens when we think to ourselves and also consider our feelings,' Mr Campbell told MailOnline"
>>
Stop being an idiot
>>
Who are the ones trolling the OP?
The ones who're saying he should go for it or the ones who are saying he doesn't have a chance?
>>
>>16459635
Neither are trolling.

Asking her out has the possibility of her saying yes, not asking her out is a guarantied no.

You don't get anywhere with out taking risks.
>>
Seems not to be bad bro, go for it
>>
>>16460216
stop bumping this shit kid
>>
>>16460249
Ikr, op just do something
>>
>There be this guy in class
>stares at with dead eyes
> lips are kind of apart.
>when I walk near him he turns away or runs away.
>he's never spoken to me

What does this mean?
>>
>>16460911
He's a zombie, gurl
>>
>>16460963
He does have a strange smell about him.
>>
>>16460978
Is he tall?
>>
>>16460980
Yeah but he has a limp.
He kind of drags his foot behind him when he walks.
>>
>>16460983
Does he interest you?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.