[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is a great cook and works as a chef. The other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1424262797152.jpg (115KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1424262797152.jpg
115KB, 586x586px
My girlfriend is a great cook and works as a chef.
The other day i snooped through her phone and found she had been sending pictures to this guy of herself naked. I was pissed off but said nothing when she came home to cook that night.

How should i go about this? i wan't to tell her i know, but i don't know if i can leave her i really love her. why are girls such bitches?
guide me
>>
>shes a great cook and works as a chef

Well then this is obviously /ck/ related...
>>
>>16453225
If you have any balls left you should kick her out immediately or let her fuck her new lover in front of you.
>>
>>16453226
You guys cook too, you guys are better to ask than any, you know how a cook would react to being told they've been found sharing nude pics.
>>
>>16453225
Dude... my that's... Dump her, you love her but... it isn't worth it man, your dignity should come first
>>
>>16453225
put some water on the floor where she works so she can become

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN2gpRcFKAQ
>>
Yea sorry bro but she's fukin some1 else (ps its me)
>>
>>16453230
I sort of want to only im banned from where she works so i would not be able to get in at all.

>>16453231
i am pretty sure shes not fucking anyone else, on the messages they said how they wanted to but had not had the chance. She also told me once how she has only ever slept with me and shes a bad liar so i doubt shes lied about that.
>>
>>16453232
Why are you with a girl who has thirst for other cock?
>>
just pick a moment, look at her for too long until she's like 'what' and then go 'i found your pictures on your phone'. then shut up for a while. she'll either get furious or say sorry, either way it'll be over before you think.
>>
>>16453233
I never knew she had a thirst for other cock, i just found out last night when i looked at her messages.
Now i want to figure out what to do.
>>
>>16453235
leave her
>>
>>16453232
>im banned from where she works
Not good. How did this come about ?
>>
Shes out at her parents house right now, i sent her a message asking if she had been sending nudes to other guys, she says no. I saw her face in them and it looked like her but it was dark and bad quality, what should i do now?
>>
>>16453238
Oh if she said no then leave it. Why would she lie?
>>
>>16453237
I thought she was flirting with her boss once, now ive seen this maybe i was right. Anyway i went there and asked the waiter to get me the head chef. I told him if he cooks me the best meal he can and i agree its good he can have her, i guess like a game in a way i didnt want to come across as too serious.
Anyway i got served and i said it was not good enough he just laughed at me so i called the manager to get him fired and the manager banned me after that. they dont know my girlfriend works there.

>>16453239
you are right but i have a feeling she is lieing and i cant let it go
>>
>>16453240
God this is the most pathetic beta post I have read in a long long time
>>
>>16453240
after reading this.. god you sound like the biggest shithead piece of trash. Change your ways dude.
>>
>>16453241
we joked about it when she got home and she told me it was the most alpha thing she had ever seen.
>>
>>16453225
>snooped through here phone
I don't know why you went looking for trouble. Serves you right you nosy fucker. Should have just asked or dropped her if you thought she was up to something. Now you just look like a kek beta bitch since you're never going to mention it anyways.
>>
File: 1446672497248.jpg (47KB, 353x344px) Image search: [Google]
1446672497248.jpg
47KB, 353x344px
>this thread
>>
>this thread
top kek
>>
>>16453245
kek
>>
>>16453247
kek
>>
>>16453225
>The other day i snooped through her phone and found she had been sending pictures to this guy of herself naked.
>How should i go about this? i wan't to tell her i know, but i don't know if i can leave her i really love her. why are girls such bitches?
>guide me

First, I want you to take your right hand and place it between your legs.

Done?

O.K., what did you find there? Balls?

If so, then KICK THAT DUMB BITCH TO THE FUCKING CURB and be done with it. NO discussions. NO second chances. It's OVER.

Bitches are a dime a dozen, anon. Don't tolerate their bullshit.

IF, however, you found a cavernous hole between your legs that isn't your asshole, OR if you find that your balls have indeed been cut off, as so many of you beta fucks have had happen to you these days, then continue to cry like a bitch about this, and continue to be this bitches personal pet dog and allow her to walk all over you some more.

Let me guess....you were raised by a single mother, weren't you anon...
>>
>>16453240
>I thought she was flirting with her boss once, now ive seen this maybe i was right. Anyway i went there and asked the waiter to get me the head chef. I told him if he cooks me the best meal he can and i agree its good he can have her, i guess like a game in a way i didnt want to come across as too serious.
>>16453243
>we joked about it when she got home and she told me it was the most alpha thing she had ever seen.
She was just saying that to make you feel better. I think her feelings for you started to die from that day on.
>>
>>16453225
Send the guy pics of yer butthole
>>
>>16453225
Kick the bitch out. You don't deserve a shitheap like that.

Don't listen to her excuses either. She wants to cheat on you instead of facing problems in your relationship or leaving you first. Your relationship is doomed, and I'm really sorry, but you need to end it, and not let her bullshit fall over your head.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.