[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if this is the best board for this question,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1190577026614.jpg (44KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
1190577026614.jpg
44KB, 800x602px
I'm not sure if this is the best board for this question, but everything I've googled is inconsistent, and I can't afford to go to the dr right now.

>menstrual period is really late this month
>fiance and I always used protection
>when I ask if one of the condoms might have broken, he comes clean to me
>one night, after I'd had a bit too much to drink and passed out, he fucked me without protection
>he guesstimates that this was ~4-6 weeks ago, maybe longer

I thought I started my period last night, but it's weird. It's not like a normal period. No cramps, I had no pms, and it's really thin blood. Still bleeding today, but not much. Every pregnancy test I've taken has been negative.

...so, what the fuck's going on?
>>
>>16452246
That sounds like the symptoms of early stage ovarian cancer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovarian_cancer
>>
>>16452246
ok first of all, your fiance is a fucking creep and he pretty much raped you.
if the pregnancy tests are coming out negative then you're probably fine, if you're really worried about it, go to a doctor.
but holy shit your fiance is a whole other story. my suggestion is to bail and never look back
>>
>>16452256
>le drunk sex is rape
Nice meme
>>
>>16452258
it wasn't even drunk sex tho she passed out??
>>
>>16452246
I doubt you are having a miscarriage if thats what you're worried about. Pregnancy tests would have came out positive even if you were.

I don't know how you feel about your fiancee having sex with your passed out body though. An ex did that to me, but I was passed out from my normal dose of antidepressants that I was on at the time. Intimacy was never the same after that. It creeped me out too much. Wondered if he did that to me every night because I had been on the meds for months. It's not like I withheld sex from him either, he had no reason to have sex with me while I slept.
>>
>>16452261
I assumed OP didn't get black out drunk alone
>>
>>16452246
lol congratulations op
name it anon, after me
>>
>>16452270

she passed out. he felt the need to CONFESS to this.

im sorry but this is pretty rapey. OP may not see it as a big deal since they have sex anyway, i mean its ultimately her decision i guess, but it sounds rapey to me. not like horrible brutal rape, but that can be a violation of trust if ur not into that sort of thing.
>>
>>16452270
he obv didn't get drunk enough for forget that he fucked her when she passed out. this isn't really up for debate
>>
>>16452246
Beat the shit out of him.

Keep the ring.
>>
>>16452255

I don't have any of the other symptoms, though.

>>16452256

Yeah..I wasn't happy about it. I'm having a hard time being mad about something that happened while I was unconscious, but my trust is shaken. I'm mainly fucking pissed that he didn't use protection.

>but I didn't think you would be ovulating

How would you know, you fucker.

>>16452269

That's what my thought was. I took a test this morning, still negative. Does that mean that I could be pregnant still though, and the hormones just aren't built up enough?

I should add that stuff makes me cry easily lately for no apparent reason. And my sense of smell was driving me crazy the last few days. I'm a cook, and the smell of all that food never bothered me like it did this week. Maybe I'm just looking for things, idk.
>>
>>16452301
Definitely go and see a doctor if it's really bothering you, it's probably just your paranoia that's making you think you're more sensitive to smells and that you're more emotional.
I'm sorry your fiance did that to you when you were vulnerable, that's fucked up.
>>
>>16452320

Okay. I'm going to give it another week or two. I just want to know beyond a doubt, because this is so unusual.

And I appreciate everyone's concern about what my fiance did. We are trying to work it out. Thing is, if I do end up being pregnant, I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about a kid being involved. That might be the final straw. I don't think my fiance's dangerous, but you can't take that kind of risk with a child. You just can't.
>>
Take a pregnancy test, that doesn't sound like a period, it sounds like implantation bleeding.
>>
>>16452301
Yea, I agree on seeing a doctor if you are still worried. A blood test would give more accurate results. I had a late period a few times. I had the same issues as you did. No cramps, no PMS, but generally being moody and feeling off. I don't know how to explain it, but I've been there, and wasn't pregnant. Sometimes the body just hiccups. But I am no doctor, just relating.
>>
>>16452341

I've seriously taken five pregnancy tests over the last few weeks, including one today. Not the cheap, off-brand tests. The expensive ones that are supposed to have early detection.
>>
>>16452246

If the pregnancy tests are coming back negative and you aren't experiencing any strange pain in your vagina or lower abdomen you should just chill. Its pretty normal to have a strange period every now and then. I have the most consistent periods in the world, and every once in a while theres an inconsistent one.

If you feel strange pains, your period doesn't stop after a week/you spot a lot, or you have another month or two of wierdness you should see someone. That is, if you're up to date with your paps/gyno exams. If you are behind you might as well go in and see whats up.
>>
>>16452360

Okay. Yeah, no strange pains. No nausea, weird cravings, none of the usual stuff. Just an absolutely unusual and very late period. No cramps, even.
>>
>>16452246
Get rid of fiance, keep the ring. Fucking creep
>>
>>16452387
you are not pregnant, you are just having an off month.

Stressing out about your rapist bf and possibly being pregnant is enough to mess up your flow.
>>
>>16452394

We've been together for a really long time. I do still love him, and this is the only time he's ever done something like this.

He did come clean right away when I was trying to figure out how/why I was late. He could have lied and said some bullshit about a condom slipping off or something. But he was honest.

Still, it is such a monumental violation of someone's intimacy, so it's been really difficult to brush off.
>>
>>16452419

>the only time he's ever done something like this

...THAT YOU KNOW OF.
>>
Are you doing your pregnancy tests with the first pee of the day? After that, urine is basically useless. Go to a doctor if you want to be totally sure. Worst case and you are pregnant, how do you feel about abortions?
>>
Kill yourself
Whore
>>
>>16452500

Today's I did with my first pee of the day. But before I had been doing them when I got home from work, so next time I'll be sure to only use them as you suggest.

>how do you feel about abortions?

Conflicted. I think in this scenario, I would take responsibility for the child. I would have to think long and hard about it. And it would depend on the health of the baby, because I have been consuming alcohol here and there the last few weeks, up until I realized I was late and found out about his actions.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.