[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always wanted to have 2 kids and have a family but i just found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dildo.jpg (210KB, 662x1169px) Image search: [Google]
dildo.jpg
210KB, 662x1169px
I always wanted to have 2 kids and have a family but i just found i'm infertile. my whole life i dreamed of leaving behind my shit ass life an make a new one, make a family. now the dream is down the flush. why shouln't i kill myself?
>>
Because most kids fucking suck and more than likely you wouldn't have a perfect angel of a child like mine.
>>
Why not adopt? You can still raise kids and have a family, just as you've dreamed of. The actual childbirth part, not so much, but is that worth mourning?
>>
>>16452099
It's different. I'd rather die alone than raise the child of someone else.
>>
>>16452031

Yes having kids and a family would be great but listen just because you cant have kids doesn't mean life is over. Yes a dream is over but your life can continue and you can focus on becoming the great uncle/aunt in the family. You just have to find another place to put your life into, there are plenty of men/women who would love to have just you. You could even adopt even further down into the future.

Life doesn't end with your dreams.
>>
>>16452104
>>16452116
Alright maybe don't adopt, still remember having children isn't the only thing you were made to do. Be wise.
>>
>>16452104

That's pretty stupid. Are your genetics really THAT great? How good-looking are you? How healthy? How intelligent? Where'd you go to school, what are you doing with your life?

Hit up a sperm bank, get some of that good shit, raise an Aryan superbaby. It's 2015 for fuck's sake. Don't be having unwanted, subpar 4chan kids with your own jizz like a caveman
>>
>>16452104
>someone else's kid
once they've been abandoned by their biological parents, they're no one's. they're up for grabs by other parents.

Remember, a true parent isn't the one who makes the baby, it's the one who raises them.
>>
>>16452135
Yeah, I have kinfelter's syndrome, aspergers, i am a shitskin from a 3rd world country, i am fat, have genovagus, my ears are giant, i have lordosis, my wraist doesnt move, i have estrabismus and a lot of other things.
but aside from that, im pretty great. i'm very hard working, dedicated, i believe i can achieve anything i want unless there are ridiculous barriers like disease. you're talking with an ENTJ. i'm 20 and i had planned my entire life when i was 16. everything written down. and everything was going just like planne d until now. i dont feel the need to exist anymore. nothing else makes sense.
>>
>>16452124
It is, sadly. its the foundation of life. be born, breed, die. if i cannot breed, then i can already move to the next step of the cicle of life.
>>
>>16452173
suffice to say, at my age, i joined the best university of the country and i'm earning something like 12k dollars monthly
>>
>>16452124
What else am I supposed to do?
What point is there in becoming rich and powerful if no one will inherit any of that?
>>
>>16452157
Thats how you see things. The way I see it, kids are an extension of ourselves. its the way humans become immortal. My children will be me. Thats why it must be biological.
>>
>>16452195
If you are just concerned with figurative immortality, then there are plenty of other ways to do it.
>>
>>16452104
You're only twenty, that you feel this way now doesn't mean you will forever. Adopting children means you won't spread your genes, but you still get to experience childhood all over again through their learning processes, the responsibility and care for a vulnerable young life, the different perspective towards your parents with the experience of being a parent yourself and so on. It's not the whole package deal but it still leaves a huge part of what makes having children valuable.
Also, "raising someone else's kid" is a really crude and cruel way to look at it. They will be your child, you can still suddenly be caught off guard by seeing them use your mannerisms or intonation, you get to share all the memories. I understand hesitation to adopt and very much understand that it's not the same as bearing biological children. But the way you frame it makes it sound like you don't give a fuck about children or the process of raising someone and just want a mini you... which is pretty narcissist.

Either way, if it's a consolation, there's a scientific glimmer of hope because they are very much busy with developing methods to make sperm cells out of other body cells.
>>
>>16452195
>My children will be me.
If you feel this way, they would've absolutely resented you as a parent if you had them anyway. Or do you feel like you "are" your mother or father? That you are not your own person but a limb of your dad?
>>
>>16452031
Gosh if only there were other options for starting a family. Man, that sure would be convenient. But no, infertility has never happened before and you're the first case of it in modern society. You'd better just kill yourself OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.