[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you get ride of irrational fears? Like sleeping alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1447172281092.jpg (100KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1447172281092.jpg
100KB, 400x380px
how do you get ride of irrational fears? Like sleeping alone in an empty house ?
>>
Do the thing anyway, it takes too much energy to keep being scared so you'll grow up after a while.
>>
>>16451557
You just deal with it.
>>
>>16451583
Each night I can't sleep till I'm exhausted and this is affecting my life. No sign of getting used to this
>>
iktf
I'm always scared to sleep alone in my parents' house, but never anywhere else - not in any of the apartments I've lived in, in any hotel or anything. Just their house. Wonder why.
>>
stop being a giant pussy?
>>
>>16452505
how do I stop being a giant pussy?
>>
>>16451557

think about hwat it is that makes you insecure and try to address that problem.

>like sleeping alone in an empty house

is the issue here the fear of invasion? i have a similar fear, so I got a dog. they are the perfect alarm system. as long as you arent dismissive of their barks of course.

I also just lock my bedroom door at night so i know that if anyone tried to break in, the rattlign would alert me, and i could have time to prepare before they decide to break down the door or not.
>>
>>16452582
some are unreal fears. how to deal with them?
>>
File: 1428081343886.jpg (149KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428081343886.jpg
149KB, 400x800px
>>16452699

>they are unreal
>how do i deal with imaginary problems

nut up?

seriously if you are afraid of something scary like a boogieman, then just get a dog like i said, it will make you feel safe.
>>
>>16451557
Sleep with glock and cock out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.