[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This subject is a bit taboo...but Chastity Cage in a public shower !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: V2_small_pink.jpg (62KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
V2_small_pink.jpg
62KB, 900x700px
Recently my gf and I have really gotten into femdom and it has been absolutely great. Part of the femdom is that I'm locked nearly 24/7 in a male chastity cage which completely prevents my penis from having an erection and of course I'm unable to masturbate. In turn, my lust for my gf and my affection toward her has reached levels higher than our first month of dating.

I have a bad back and I've recently started physical therapy at a local gym, and pretty much the only time I can schedule it is before work which means I have to shower there since I work in an office and need to be clean. My gf doesn't intend to unlock me for my public showers, and just kinda giggled at how red my face got when she knew I was imagining people seeing me with my pink chastity cage locked on my penis in the shower and by the lockers.

>"it will be good for your ego and humility, honey" and she gave me a big kiss then put her barefeet in my lap and wiggled her toes along my caged member.

>Is this going to be a big deal for me?
>How weird of looks am I going to get?
>Has anyone else see anything else as weird as I'm going to be with a plastic chastity cage locked on my penis in a locker room?
>>
>>16451052
wouldn't that thing do some damage if you got hard while wearing it?
>>
>>16451052
Let me fuck your wife OP and you can go full C U C K status. You should post a pic of her.
>>
>>16451052
Or GF. Whatever.
>>
>>16451057

No, I've been locked for over a month and I still reached my best measured length, and though i had to go really slow and easy, I lasted just fine inside her

>>16451059

We don't do kekolding. The vast majority of couples that live the male chastity lifestyle don't. When I'm unlocked the pleasure I give her is amazing.
>>
>>16451059
this desu senpai
>>
OP again. I'm on a fixed income because I missed a lot of work due to my back, so my gf bought the cage, and she really thought the pink one would be really cute. Hell, if it was clear or white I could of played it off as a medical device helping me recover from a botched circumcision maybe...but not pink.
>>
>>16451063
You should consider it. How old is your GF?
>>
>>16451052
Dont worry OP. All you have to do is shrink your dick enough and you'll slip out of the cage.

Wear some basketball shorts, some loose fitting boxers and go somewhere cold.
Your penis will shrivel up and you can slip the cage off. Ez bro.
>>
>>16451074
im 28, she's 25

out of the question, i dont like sharing for one, the diseases, and if she fucks another guy, im going to want to try another girl(even if im caged) it will cause problem. kekolding works for 1% of couples.

>>16451079

This new device as a really effective anti-pullout device installed on it. not betting on escape working. even if i could slip put of the device for just the gym. how do i get it back on so she isn't upset and think i removed it to masturbate?
>>
If it's pink you can still play it off as some sort of medical device, medical devices are often made a similar color to skin to blend in.

You can also shower in swim shorts, it's weird as shit and the guys will most likely think you have a small dick, but they won't see the device which is not as bad.

I don't really understand how humiliating you in front of other men so you look like a beta can be a fetish, If i ever wore one of those i would bust a nut in a second after waiting so long then be pissed off when she expects me to put it back on, what the fuck do you get out of it OP? Can't she just trust you not to jack off? Y'know like normal people do?
>>
Kinkster here. Never drag outsiders into your fetish. You may think it's fun and cute to be publicly humiliated, but your basically taking away the consent of everybody else there to forcibly drag them into your little humiliation scenario. It's gross.
>>
>>16451063
>
anecdotal evidence means nothing

Anyone know if a device like this would causw long term damage?
>>
I hate this new meme, 3rd time I've seen this thread in 10 minutes.
>>
>>16451147
Basically tell your girl this
>>
>>16451147

I agree, and as a non-kinster I would find it even more appalling.

Then again I also hate public showers...so maybe I'm not one to judge.

But yeah, if you want to show this shit off be ready to get judged for it accordingly, and have the risk of people you don't want to know finding out (employers, family, etc).
>>
shit this is so funny it belongs on /fit/
>>
>>16451052
first of all, you're so lucky!

just wear underwear in the shower, many people (mostly foreigners and teens though) do that here. and quickly change to a new pair, underneeth your towel if you wish.

>>16451231
>>16451147
It's not like he intends to play weird humiliation games in public and parade around or anything, just wearing the device. Then again wearing underwear will mostly hide it.
Or shower at home...
>>
>>16451149
they are getting pretty mainstream so i guess they'll draw the attention of research within the foreseeable future.
>>
>>16451052
this may go over a bit differently in san fransisco than it would in houston you know...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.