[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I'm about to get kicked out of university for failing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1415702482911.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415702482911.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
/adv/

I'm about to get kicked out of university for failing miserably. I have noone to blame but myself. I have lived off my parents for far too long and have got too comfortable. The girl I was with left me and I've been feeling sorry for myself since. I am applying for jobs all over the place but almost all of them are dead-ends. I will soon be 23 and I'm in a rut. I can't finish my degree, I can't find a job and I have almost no money left. But I know that I need to get out of this place and find myself before it's too late.

Has anyone ever been at this point and can give me some sound advice as to what I should/could do?
>>
>Study harder next time
>>
>>16450568
There won't be a next time. I don't think I'll be given the opportunity.
>>
im in the same boat except im 19, i just made a thread about it too. I firmly believe college isn't for everyone and it probably isnt for me or you.

I am sturggling to find jobs and actually the girl i like doesnt like me back. I am fucking depressed because i simply feel that i cant be a fully functioning in adult in todays society and should just die now.
>>
>>16450577
I wish I could be 19 again and tell myself what I should be doing.
>>
i feel you im in my second year of college and while i know what my major is, i have already failed 2 classes in 3 semesters. I feel so worthless and feel like my parents are expecting great things of me, i just feel like im going to dissapoint them soon with the way things are going.

My mom has really high hopes for me, i told her i dropped one of my classes and i feel like im too young to be fucking up already. i dont know man, people like us need a helping hand someone to guide us

unfortunatel i dont have that somebody
>>
Join the military.
>>
>>16450643
I am seriously considering that or police college at this point in time.
>>
Do 4 years of service for all the benefits then join the pigs.
>>
>>16450558
Same happened to me a couple of years ago. So i chose a fresh start. New habits, new school, new place. Dedicate improving those 3 aspects of my life. Then a graduate, and now i have a good job and a small company i started with my friend. Just hang on man. Try to find that fresh start and finish your university no matter what. You can make it happen, 23 is still young.
>>
>>16450789
this helps since im 19 but will have to take about another 2-3 years in college to get all of my classes out of the way before i transfer

i never wanted to take this long, but i suppose thats just life
>>
>>16450558
At this point a dead-end job is better than no job at all. It will give you breathing space to sort out your thoughts and your ambitions and decide what you want to do and how to get there.
>>
>>16450600
people like you need to think for yourselves. You know the only reason they have high hopes for you is because they want to see you succeed and be happy. Be yourself before anyone else. Don't go to school because someone else wants you to.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.