[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confidence Issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

As long as I can remember, I've had issues with confidence regarding my looks. I was a pretty ugly kid until I hit about 20, started lifting and eating right and finally starting filling out. I've had people, both men and women compliment me on my physique and my looks but for some reason I always think they're just being nice. I've had relationships and hookups and I still feel the same way a lot of times. Hell, just this past weekend I hooked up with a hot Colombian chick who was way out of my league. We went to a dance club and she basically groped me the entire time until we eventually went back to my place and had sex.

But still, I can't fucking shake the idea that I'm ugly. I think my past experiences as an ugly kid did some serious damage to my self-esteem that I never recovered from.

How the fuck do I finally get over this shit and start living life the way I want to?
>>
File: 1416107456053.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1416107456053.gif
2MB, 320x362px
Hang out around guys that have their heads stuck up so far down their ass that you'd think their joking until you see they're serious. I have a friend like that, it's so weird but at the same time for some reason its working.

I can clarify/go indepth if you want.
>>
keep doing what you're doing. I have the same problem, just worse. I've been called hot by hot girls, girls ask for my number, felt up, looked at and kissed. Girls walked past me other week and i heard them say i was hot. Im virgin though. I truly believe im ugly as sin. No matter how much i work out or take care of myself still feel ugly.
>>
>>16450493
>I can clarify/go indepth if you want.

do you mean hang out with overly confident guys?
>>
File: 1367613235886.png (145KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1367613235886.png
145KB, 830x974px
>>16450508
Yea. Like so overconfident you don't even know how it's fucking possible. I have one who thinks he can pull fucking emma watson or some shit, even though he's not that good looking (he's not that ugly, but he's a little portly). It's starting to make me have a higher self esteem than usual. I used to be convinced I'll die single, now I think I can get a few relationships in my lifetime.
>>
>>16450516
I have a friend who isn't shy to initiate with girls and it's started to rub off on me. I generally have no qualms approaching girls, sometimes I'll even approach groups. I am usually a decent conversationalist but I always have this nagging notion in the back of my head that they're just being nice and as soon as they get a chance they're going to talk about how ugly I was amongst themselves.
>>
>>16450562
My friend obsesses over his appearance obsessively. If he's like that, then it wll rub off onto you. Like mine always talks about his (nonexistant) jawline and v-line. Stuff like that.

Ima go to sleep now. Good luck with your self esteem problems
>>
Are you me?
>>
>>16450873
maybe
>>
>>16450447
honestly all this drama about looks is very stupid, as long as you can get with people you feel are decent you obviously look good enough.

this should be the only relevant scale to you, not some x/10 bullshit. i don't think i look good either but some girls that show interest are fucking hot so it cant be that bad.
>>
>>16450447
Go by your experiences, not what you think you look like.
>>
>>16451472
I try to but I can't get over the past.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.