[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have BF of 10 months (as of today) >I'm 20, he is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1415137102665.jpg (254KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1415137102665.jpg
254KB, 600x800px
>Have BF of 10 months (as of today)
>I'm 20, he is 21
>He seemed in not such a good mood earlier, but nothing major

I just got a text from him that he is turning his phone off for a day or so, because he is in a bad mood, but can't really figure out why. So he just wants a day or two to himself.

Should I be worried? When we are apart, we still generally text and call each other very often throughout the day.
>>
>>16449873
>Should I be worried?
Possibly. He may want to break up and this could be his attempt to buy time as he makes a decision. Or he could have clinical depression, but that isn't really good for healthy relationships either.

Either way, he'll talk to you about it when he's ready.
>>
>>16449873
just let him know it is ok and he needs someone to talk you are there for him.
.. have you cheated on him?
>>
>>16449873

No. He needs a day or two for himself. Figure some things out. Worrying will acomplish nothing, bugging him about it will make things worse. He's gonna turn off the phone for a day or two, let him, and trust him to deal with his problems.
>>
>>16449880
Earlier on I did, but I came clean, and did my best to make it right. I haven't been unfaithful since, and wouldn't dream of hurting him like that again.

>>16449879
I know he used to have a hard time with depression before we started dating and became a couple, so this could be it, I hope he isn't thinking of ending things though. He promised it wasn't about us, and just an issue he had to work through. But I have a history with depression as well, so I know it can just come back and hit you harder.

>>16449882
Okay.
>>
>>16449894
Welp, if you've cheated on him in the past, he might have started thinking about it again for whatever reason. Its not something you forget happening to you.

Honestly, I hope he dumps you. He at least sounds level headed, and mature. Probably too good for you.
>>
>>16449894
>I did
I hope he makes the good decision and trashes you. That being said, don't worry, OP, he probably won't.
>>
>cheated on him

post disregarded

get fucked with a rake
>>
>>16449873
>should I be worried

Give the guy a break. I mean I obviously don't know you or your partner but at the first sign of him wanting some space you go and post about it on an anonymous image board.

Maybe that says how your relationship is and why he wants some time on his own.

Just my two cents, think about it.
>>
I hope he's cheating on you. I hope you get to feel what he felt.
>>
>>16449894

LOL classic slut, you just omitted the most important thing in the OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.