[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, Femon here today at work I had something odd happen to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: outfit.png (1MB, 1111x841px) Image search: [Google]
outfit.png
1MB, 1111x841px
Hi,

Femon here today at work I had something odd happen to me. I work as a cleaner but I dress like the lady on the far left to be professional only I wear yoga pants that do not look like yoga pants because I have crohns and can not wear anything that restricts my stomach. There was a meeting this morning and someone ratted me out saying I wore yoga pants the boss got a girl to go up to me and yell at me saying I am not allowed to wear those at all and then when she was done yelling at me she called my boss over saying she told me and he told me to go away so they could talk. The odd thing is I have been wearing pants like these for three months and no one has said anything to me until now. I explained that I had a medical condition and I can not wear jeans or tight pants because I would not be able to do my job then which is most important to me.
Now the thing that bothers me is that almost every female employee was wearing lagging and yoga pants I asked some and they told me they did not get in trouble for it.
What should I do?

The two pictures on the right is how the women dress at my work.
>>
>>16449355
Nice dubs. Also fuck off slut
>>
>>16449360
That is not nice Anon.
>>
>>16449355
You probably look trashy in them and the other girls don't.
>>
>>16449380
No I do my hair nice I have had people comment on the past saying I over dress for my job.
>>
>>16449355
Threaten to sue them..
>>
now wait and hopefully your boss you tell you what types of clothes you can wear at your job
>>
>>16449402
They told me jeans. But I explained I had a medical condition.
>>
well I'm not sure what the standards are for disabilities and uniforms, but if you could get a note from your doc saying you need a medical exception, they aren't allowed to do anything as far as I know.
They may try to push the issue, because they sound like assholes, but there are legalities behind discriminating against people with disabilities and a potential lawsuit would probably shut them up real quick.
>>
>>16449415
I will get a doctors note and write everything down.
>>
Get those leggings that look like jeans, maybe? Some of them are so similar that you really can't tell
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.