[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother killed my bird to spite me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

I had $1500 macaw who is about 7 years old. great personality, super friendly, and very silly. she was practically my baby and she was expected to live another 20 years.

Yesterday I came down stairs and my brother had the backyard door wide open. i asked him to close it since she can fly, and he started to get mad at me. so I said "you have no place to complain. you're the reason we lost two of our cats" (it was for the same reason.) that tipped him over the edge though, and I came down this morning with my macaw on the ground with a broken neck!

I want to get him thrown in jail, but my parents are saying I shouldn't. I'm so frustrated! I just don't know what to do!
>>
>>16449163
Send him to the shrink if he breaks your pet's neck over that shit.
>>
and yes the signs were very obvious that he did it. he even kind of laughed when I confronted him about it. all triumphant.
>>
I'd beat the shit out of him with a bat but that's just how it is where I live
>>
>>16449163
>>16449174
take it to the police
fuck what your parents said
>>
File: 1386404007273.jpg (378KB, 960x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1386404007273.jpg
378KB, 960x1800px
>>16449163

Thats sad anon. Hope it makes you feel better that your real bro is flying up in heaven now with some fine ass angel Macaws.

Also dude get your brother a discount lobotomy from Walmart think he needs one.
>>
>>16449170
i reaaaallly want to, but he's 27. and i'm 19. it's not like I can do anything. even my parents gave up punishing him.
>>
File: 1286484711997.jpg (198KB, 374x402px) Image search: [Google]
1286484711997.jpg
198KB, 374x402px
>>16449188

What does he love? BURN IT!!!!!
>>
>parents said i shouldn't

Your parents are enormous faggots. Report this stupid fucker to the cops. Fuck your parents.

Even if they don't care about the life of the bird, that thing costs $1500. That's money out door.

Your brother is a piece of shit, and your parents are fucking garbage for not disciplining the stupid fuck.
>>
Of course your parents are gonna cover for your bro. That doesn't mean they are right. Parents cover up their older children abusing younger siblings all the time. But to kill a beautiful creature like that you have to be sick in the head.

Take it to the officials and let them deal with your monster brother.
>>
>>16449188

>he's 27
>still living with ma and pa
>throws tantrums
>kills animals

kek, even if you don't do anything about him, his Life is fucking over already.
>>
>>16449163
call the cops, fuck your parents. your brother is a danger. If the cops won't do anything about it, post it on reddit or some shit with proof. or call some other animal protective services.

Record him admitting it before you do all this if you can. That will make pressing animal cruelty charges on him much easier.

Your brother is a psycho and your parents are putting you in danger by not having him get help he needs.
>>
>>16449184
thanks. she was such a good girl. I can't imagine life with out her...
>>
File: 1294679533359.gif (55KB, 498x264px) Image search: [Google]
1294679533359.gif
55KB, 498x264px
>>16449214

I'm tempted to show this thread to /b/.
>>
>>16449163
I'm sorry you are going through this. To kill an animal out of spite shows that someone is not all there upstairs either that or evil. Sounds like he should get mental help not being thrown away to the system which can make him worse. He needs a Doctor.
>>
>>16449230
but how? he's way too strong and would beat us to a pulp if we tried to take him to a ward. is there a way to get the police involved without throwing him in jail?
>>
>>16449163
Congratulations ! Your brother is a psychopath (a real one). Try to cut contact he can only harm you in the end.
PS:hurting animal is the number one red flag with sociopaths.
Sorry for my bad grammar
>>
>>16449181
This
>>
>>16449246
If a court issue comes up due to him doing something that would get him in trouble, something out of your control, meaning someone else called the law on him. If he has issues of the mind than it is possible that part of the 'punishment' would be to see psychiatrist. A good lawyer helps, that is if you want to help your brother and not punish him.
>>
>>16449188

I would pour bleach in his milk.
>>
Put his info on /b/ but say the bird was a cat.
>>
>>16449163
tell the police you are afraid of your brother and that he has started showing bipolar reactions to your fights, tell them he's a 27 yo loser, they will believe you

Jesus christ poor you
life will get better anon trust me

tell your parents you did what you felt you needed to do and went to the police because you are afraid and you knew they wouldn't listen to you

you can also white lie to the police and say that your brother threatened you before you went to the police and that's why you also need their help

start describing your brother in the most atrocious ways you can, it will help, make them have pity for you, your goal is to make them believe you live in a mad house and your brother should be in a ward, tell them your parents won't listen to you because thy say they don't want to endanger their older son.

DO SOMETHING
GET IT OUT
>>
>>16449650
This, mostly, though lying to the police is not a good idea.

Play it straight. Make damn sure not to speak even one word that is not true, because you want your case against him to be fucking ironclad. Make an insanity defense the only way out, so that this monster winds up exactly where he needs to be: the psych ward.
>>
>>16449209
Fucking this
>>
>>16449246
>is there a way to get the police involved without throwing him in jail?
Jail is where you go while you await trial and sentencing. Prison is where you go when you've been sentenced.

I bring this up because you WANT him to be thrown in jail: prison bad, jail good. It gets him out of the house, where he cannot hurt you, while you sort through the legal crap required to get his ass committed.
>>
>>16449181
This. Go to the police, get him arrested. Fuck what your parents said.
>>
>>16449194
>>16449212
haha, what would the cops do? Ecen if they cared, his brother could say he didn't do it. Birds die all the time
>>
>>16450292

a broken neck is pretty obvious, and if op takes it to the vet and gets it confirmed, that's animal cruelty.
>>
>>16449181
Pretty much this.
>>
>>16449181
This. The bird didn't deserve to have its neck broken by that psycho.
>>
>>16450292
Uhh well besides the fact his brother could be a pychopath? If he broke the neck of a bird whats stopping him from breaking the neck of a person? Nothing. Litterally nothing.

Birds are intelligent they are selfaware.
>>
>>16450369
To add to this report it to the police, say you feel threatended by your brother and that you dont feel safe, tell them he laughed at you when you found your dead bird.

He won't be punished but if something else jappends he'll be on the record and he will be punished if he does anything in the future.
>>
>call the police
>get him thrown in jail

What are you going to tell them? He killed your bird?
Are they going to get the CSI in to investigate the murder?
Even if it was illegal, all your brother would have to do is say he didn't do it, and there wouldn't be any follow up.

With that, I don't think anyone has even gone to jail for killing at pet bird.

My advice: move out or don't have a pet.
>>
>>16450372

>lie to the police to get your brother arrested for something you have no proof he did

I'm sure that will work in court. The judge will probably give him 20 to life.
>>
Holy fuck. Move out ASAP, your brother is a gigantic psychopath, don't stick around for him to move up to people. Of course your parents will cover for him.
>>
>>16449181

And after his brother comes out? What, get his own neck strangled by the bro?
>>
>>16450439

>kills a bird
>psychopath

So much implying.
>>
>>16450441
So people who should be in jail shouldn't according to you, due to fear?
>>
>>16450443
Except that psycopaths are known for that kind of crap.
>>
>>16450448

Killing a small animal isn't really that bad.
I don't understand why people associate killing animals with psychopathy. It's a stereotype. Ask any real psychologist.
>>
>>16450453
killing someone's beloved pet during a fit of rage is cause for concern and a sign of mental illness.

2/10 for getting me to reply.
>>
>>16450453
Behold, a retard in all his glory.
>>
>>16450479

How you ever broke something while angry?
It's the same thing pretty much.

Honestly, the way I see it. It's just a bird, and not worth getting triggered over.

OP: Get a less expensive pet that will fight back successfully.
>>
>>16450489

>disagree with me
>resorts to name-calling

>>>/b/
>>
>>16450524
>How you ever broke something while angry?
>It's the same thing pretty much.
Your previous post -that cruelty to animals turns out not to be as closely linked to psychopathy as previously thought- actually has a point as far as it goes. They really are walking that one back.

But this post -the one I'm replying to- makes me strongly suspect that you are a psychopath regardless. Certainly it is a monstrous thing of you to say.
>>
>>16450524
edgy as fuck whoa I even replied why am I typing this out holy shit you're autistic
>>
>>16449163
no send him to jail
threaten to press charges
get a recording on your phone of him admitting to it and get him kicked out
fuck your lazy ass parents dont take this sitting down
>>
>>16449188
>27
>lives with parents
>argues with younger sibling
>harms animals

What a fucking loser.
>>
>>16450427
Its not lieing. What part of that is a lie? None of thats going to get him arrested but it will make it easier for cops to arrest his brother incase he does anything else.

Its almost like your retarded or something.
>>
>>16450524
Bit of a difference between breaking something inanimate out of anger (though getting angry to the point of breaking things frequently as an adult is also probably cause for concern) and killing a living thing. Most rational people would pull themselves back before they went so far as to kill something that they knew meant a lot to someone.

Maybe not a psychopath, but he clearly has anger issues and probably some mental issues. I mean, he's living with his parents still at 27 and still has yet to learn how to control his temper and keep his outbursts at a reasonable level. He's the type who, if a woman ever married him, would be a wife beater and child abuser, turning out kids who turn into equally fucked-up adults, and thus the cycle continues.
>>
>>16451095

This guy gets it.

In the long term, does sweeping this abnormal, abhorrent behavior under the rug benefit your brother? I'd say not.

It certainly benefits your parents, who, apparently are OK with what he did, and wouldn't want to be embarassed the their bundle of joy kills defenseless animals.

My own suggestion, if you're up for it, is to talk to your parents and ask them to either get your brother some help from a mental health professional, or accept that you'll call the ASPCA (or your local equivalent) and let them handle this.

Honestly, if your brother does this to someone else, or, God forbid, escalates and does this to a human, you'll never forgive yourself if you do nothing. He may well respond well to counseling and therapy, and you'll be glad you did it. If your folks refuse to get him help, well, talk to Animal Control in your municipality, and ask for advice as to how to proceed.
>>
>>16450524

>Its just a bird

So it's okay to kill you since you're just a moron?
>>
Threaten to inform the police if your parents don't seek medical/mental help for him. The police will honestly do fuck all, but your parents think they will, so they most likely will seek help. Your brother will be classified as crazy, also take pictures of the dead bird, and your brother, put them up around PETA forums letting them know the crazy fucker broke a birds neck for fun. Then let all his friends know, any girl he meets let her know, and let him live the rest of his life unable to brush this under the carpet. People will forever see him as a freak and will avoid him.
Also move out, you are 19 and this will happen again if you don't move, don't turn out like your brother.
>>
File: Braaaawkin neck.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Braaaawkin neck.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
"Brraahhhk, polly wanna...wait what... what are you doing? No... noooorrraaaccchhkkkkkkk...."

Fin
>>
>>16450524
only people with issues break anything out of anger and think its ok.
>>
>>16449188
he's 27 and lives with his parents while you had 1500 to spare on a pet....
don't worry that's enough punishment i'd say.
>>
>>16450453
killing animals for a good reason isn't, but if it's out of spite from some shit that happened in the past like this scenario, it does sound pretty coocoo
>>
>>16450443
>leaves out context that lead to the implication
Nice work, friend. :^)
>>
>>16450524
Yeeowzah! Dull that edge a little, friend. You're going to hurt someone with that!
>>
>>16449163
It's a fucking animal, you don't get your brother into jail for a fucking bird, retard.
And it wasn't YOURS, otherwise you wouldn't need the door to be closed.

Fucking mongoloids.
>>
>>16450524
Feeling a little self conscious there, buddy? Who's bird did you kill?
>>
>>16449188
Beat the motherfucker senseless, he already broke one of the cardinal rules of not fucking with other guys (Don't fuck with his pets).
If your parents won't punish him and he's going to treat you like this, then you better treat him even worse
>>
>>16449181
this. so much this. take the bird in and show them. that is fucked and he needs to learn.

I'm really sorry about your bird, OP. hope you have a good day.

>>16450524
it was premeditated and done specifically for revenge. totally different than breaking a non-living plate in anger
>>
>>16449180
This pretty much, let him try and say something. You both did something you could go to jail for at that point.
>>
IT'S A FUCKING BIRD, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Fucking animal huggers, I'm starting to understand why some people hurt animals just to spite you.
>>
File: Lawrence.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>16451508

I often hunt with buddies, come from a redneck family and hate animal huggers or crybaby sympathizers with a passion but killin a man's pet is fucked up. No way around it. Doesn't matter if it was a bird or a dog.
>>
>>16449188
Wow fuck this asshole. What a loser. Sorry to hear about your bird, your brother's a terrible person.
>>
>>16450309

Birds fly into windows and break their neck on a pretty regular basis. The fact a flight-capable bird has a broken neck isn't terribly compelling proof that someone killed it, they're not going to call Bird CSI in to find the DNAs and catch the murderer.

OP, I don't know your brother and how likely it is that he actually killed your macaw, but he's not going to go to jail for what could have been an accident. The best you can do for now is not get another pet- even if it was a pure accident, your brother is at best careless and indifferent towards the safety of your pets.
>>
>>16451532
I agree, but it's not as bad as destroying an important family heirloom, but you wouldn't see all these nutheads crying for punishment.
>>
File: Happypepe.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Happypepe.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>16449188
>tfw everyone is calling his bro a loser
>tfw 27 and living at home too
>feel bad for a bit

At least I'm just a depressed guy that helps out. Could be worse. I could be your shitbag brother that can't seem to function correctly or treat family with respect.

Sorry to hear about your loss OP. I hope you feel better soon. I'm not sure what to do with your bro but your parents need to get a leash on him. Even if he didn't hurt the bird his behavior sounds terrible. Have a serious talk with your parents.
>>
>>16451551

I'd like to think most would be on the same page then too, should it be an heirloom. Point is you don't mess with something that is precious and can't be replaced.
>>
let me guess? your parents all want to you keep this under wraps and will probably freak out if you tell a bunch of people who otherwise would find out anyways? if so typical fucking white trash

i really fucking hope you read this and take it into consideration. theres a MUCH larger problem going on here. its not that your brother killed your animal, its not that hes a psycopath, its not that hes a fucking loser, its that your parents are fucking horrible at their job and will go so far that they'll cover up any and all family problems to make it appear that they have it all under control and they arent just as much of loser parents as your brother is a loser at being an adult. anyways this is just another incident of a long line of enabling bad behavior that your parents were too much of losers to clamp down on. youre in a solid position to take legal action and really shake his existence, and send a signal to your parent that their shit isnt cool either. do it op.
>>
>>16451508
>$1500
theres that too. not that a redneck subhuman like you would understand though
>>
>>16450292
you realize that
>Record him admitting it before you do all this if you can. That will make pressing animal cruelty charges on him much easier.
was included into the suggestion, and that there are many states that have animal cruelty laws on their books so pressing charges is a possible option.
>>
>>16451633
>>16451598
>>16449163
Go to the motherfucking police and get some evidence don't just go there looking like a dumb fuck. WHY ARE YOU EVEN TAKING THIS TO CONSIDERATION, JUST GO.
>>
File: final form.png (104KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
final form.png
104KB, 399x388px
Well I have a parrot, and if anyone would harm it I'd beat them into a coma. Seems like the best choice of action here OP
>>
>>16451603
I don't think OP cares about the price, it could have been a free mutt and people would be sperging even more.
>>
>>16451575
not everything is about you you fuck

pull yourself together

on your deathbed you wanna say

>b-b-but I was depressed

or you wanna say

>yeah I screwed up but I lived!
>>
>>16449163
Jump him. Stalk him somewhere and when he's alone, beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat.
>>
>>16449163
>I want to get him thrown in jail, but my parents are saying I shouldn't. I'm so frustrated! I just don't know what to do!

Report it anyway. Animal cruelty or whatnot. If your parents haven't disowned him for the shit he has done, they won't disown you for turning him in.
>>
>>16450453
anon, even destroying inanimate objects in fits of rage is a symptom of mental sickness.
>>
>>16449980
Sorry but this is literally wrong information

Jail is a holding area for pre-trial and sentencing offenders, but it also holds offenders with sentences below a year.

Anything above a year is prison.

Source: CJ degree
>>
>>16450524
I hate to reply to bait like this

but I've never broken anything because I was angry, I'm not mentally ill
>>
>>16449163
Take no gruff from that bird killing swine.
Pee on his bed. Take the sheets off and piss everywhere.
He will smell so bad that nobody will ant anything to do with him.
Then press charges on his bitch ass. Birds neck don't just break. A vet may be able to prove that
>>
>>16449209
Top kek
>>
>>16449163
Beat the cunt up
>>
>>16450453
I didnt know someone could be this brain dead and still knows how to spell
>>
Your parents put up with a 27 year old son who mooches off of them and fucking kills animals out of spite? Your parents can't help you at this point, they're too far gone. You're an adult legally speaking, and that was your bird. Call the police on his ass
>>
>>16453379
>Birds neck don't just break.

It's not uncommon. Birds fly into windows and mirrors quite frequently- usually they're just stunned, but they can definitely break their neck from it. I'm not opposed to pressing charges if OP has anything else on the guy, but he won't get anywhere on the fact that he had a bird that he allows to fly around in the house and then it somehow died from a broken neck.
>>
>>16449181

call the cops. don't listen to your parents, they should not be protecting that fucking retard.
>>
>>16449163
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-01.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>16451489
>broke one of the cardinal rules
>>
I'd kill him in his sleep, as an only child i never understood why having siblings was good at all. Kill him and take your rightful place. It is your destiny.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.