[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came and it freaked my girlfriend out and she literally left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1439594103833.jpg (122KB, 488x697px) Image search: [Google]
1439594103833.jpg
122KB, 488x697px
I came and it freaked my girlfriend out and she literally left and went to her house

i dont know what to do
>>
>>16449006
what? going to need more details than that anon.
>>
This doesn't make any sense. Is she 13? Does she not know what cum is?
>>
>>16449006
Uh... Was she never taught about sex-ed? Where did you shoot it?
>>
>>16449009
>>16449012

we're both 20
it was my first time but she's done it before
she said it was disgusting
>>
A betamale's sexuality is naturally shocking and disturbing to females.
>>
>>16449017
She's done it before and she still freaked out?
What?
>>
I've been talking it over with here today the morning after
she said it felt really gross
like it was really big, thick and slimy
and that she could feel things flopping around inside her

i did it inside because she told me to and she's been on the pill for a long time and she didn't want my first time to be with a condom
>>16449020
she knew i was a virgin going in though i dont think its that, is it?
>>
>>16449031
I think she might be a lesbian. I'm being honest. I'm a straight fem, and that just sounds hot to me. That's how it's supposed to be. Either she's not straight or you're unattractive and revolting.
>>
>>16449031
>she said it felt really gross
>like it was really big, thick and slimy
Unless it was spilling out of her, she didn't feel shit. I call bullshit.

>and that she could feel things flopping around inside her
She might mean the pulsating from you shooting ropes, but if she doesn't understand that it's normal, I'm surprised that this isn't her first time. Maybe she lied.

This girl just sound really fucking weird. I could understand if you shot it in her mouth and she freaked out at the taste/consistency, but this is just silly.
>>
>>16449042
>>16449039

she describes it as "fish crawling up her vagina"

is something wrong with me
i've never really masturbated before but maybe there's just something wrong with my semen
>>
>>16449084
No, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. She's either gay, crazy, or both.
>>
>>16449084
No, it certainly sounds like there is something wrong with her if she is so vehemently opposed to something that is so natural to most people on the planet.
>>
>>16449084
You're sounding like an upset child from Tumblr, chill out. There's nothing wrong with your jizz. She probably just doesn't like the feeling of being cummed inside. Use a condom or pull out and finish somewhere else next time.
>>
Your girlfriend sounds hilarious. Bust a nut in her drink, mix it in then give it to her. When she's done with it, tell her she just drank a load of jizz then dump her and make her puke outside while you can laugh at her out the window
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.