[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have doubts about the relationship. How do you know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1447159330363.jpg (138KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447159330363.jpg
138KB, 960x960px
I have doubts about the relationship.

How do you know if you should break up?
>>
You either continue to doubt until everything about your partner start to annoy you and you can't stand it any longer...
or you stop doubting.

In either case, you stop doubting and do what's right.
>>
>>16448789

Q
>How do you know if you should break up?

A
> have doubts about the relationship

there you go, champ. It means the relationship's already over.
>>
>>16448789
As someone who just went through a very painful breakup, I hate to tell you, but when your doubts are serious enough to make you consider breaking up, it's probably already over.

Can you express better what your doubts are?
>>
>>16449535
This makes me sad. It would mean my relationship has been over from the beginning.
>>
>ITT: pussies who get over the honeymoon stage and immediately move on

If you want a good long term relationship you need to give yourself some space, think it over LOGICALLY and not ask fucking 4CHAN, then talk it out with your partner. If you still aren't satisfied, think to yourself, "is it really worth leaving this person? Can I get over my own insecurities and accept them for all their flaws?" See the persons positives, then the negatives. And if you just can't do it, get the breakup over quickly and cut all communication.
>>
Lots of womyn tier logic in here

>I had doubts about the relationship! That's why I cheated!

Unless you're a naive retard or someone who has never been in a relationship you should never trust someone 100% until you've known and been with them for several years.

Having doubts is normal. Using them as an excuse to be a faggot is not ok though. OP you need to give us more context than this. Nobody knows what the fuck you're referencing and everyone here has a different frame of mind that "having doubts" entails.
>>
>>16448789
girls with dark tans turn me on
>>
If you are arguing stressed out all the time and can't stand to be around her leave. She's not worth sacrificing your happiness over.
>>
>>16450901

Bullshit. This is why people end up in loveless relationships, because they compromise and compromise until the relationship doesn't resemble anything mildly interesting and you're sifting through resentment... And for what? Because you're scared of being lonely? It's just become your normal?

Trust me, I'm not saying don't talk out issues with your partner like "gee, Brenda doesn't like dogs, I really want to get one and that makes me doubt if we will be compatible," sure. Talk it through. But if it's "gee, I have spent enough time with Brenda and she's so fundamentally not right for me that I think I'd rather just never see her again," then cut it off.
>>
>>16450901
Agreed. This is how I did relationships in high school.

Put effort into long-term relationships. Change your habits, voice your opinions! Don't give up when something is wrong. Have a discussion, argument, or confrontation. That's how humans work.
>>
File: Album Art.jpg (116KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Album Art.jpg
116KB, 1024x1024px
Bumping out of interest.
My GF and i just went through our first big fight (lasted 2 days). We're each others' firsts and have no context of what to judge our relationship by.

Is it normal to think about a break-up while you're fighting? The thoughts went away once we've calmed down and apart from the scuffles weve had we're still happy with each other.
>>
File: download.jpg (192KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
192KB, 720x720px
>>16452105
Of course it's normal, if you are fighting with your bros you certainly think about telling them to fuck off.

Just don't make idle threats, feeling like you want to ditch someone is different than expressing it again, you wouldn't actually run your fist into your homeboy unless you wanted to solidify that he was no longer fucking welcome.
>>
>>16452113
It was more stuff like "I just want you to be happy, and you might be happier if I leave", not like "i hate you i want out"
>>
>>16452105
That's a great album.

I would say it's normal to doubt your relationship sometimes, but you shouldn't just give up because of one fight.
>>
Talk to her, express your doubts

What kind of doubts? Can you be a little more specific OP?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.