[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the roastie thing just a meme? Do guys actually care? 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lovelive.png (727KB, 697x693px) Image search: [Google]
lovelive.png
727KB, 697x693px
Is the roastie thing just a meme? Do guys actually care?

4chan has actually made me self conscious. Fuck.
>>
only pedos and closet gays dislike any kind of vagina or tits unless we get into literal medical deformities
>>
>>16447897
What does roastie mean? I never understood since my first language isn't english
>>
>>16447904
large labia
>>
>>16447897
Clean it again and again. I've kicked out 10/10s because their flaps smelled like sweat, rotting bacon, and tuna juice. Roasties are foul, you need to compensate. Do anal.
>>
I might be weird but I prefer "curtains".
I also love giving girls head and the more to play with the better.
>>
>>16447908
I insist thats mostly if not exclusively a result of period flow

at least when I masturbated to both of my sisters underwear the one with the by far best smelling vagina (and best tasting as I would later find) had by far the worst hygiene. I mean she was a fucking slob and the one witha gross smelling vagina was all clean cut and shit. When I later ate out my good smelling sister I asked if she has a light flow period which she confirmed.
>>
oh and the one with the gross vagina had such heavy periods that she would just basically writhe in pain for days at a time. I mean she seriously fuckign suffered.
>>
>>16447912
I dunno man, I fart alot. I mean baaaaaaaad farts.
>>
>>16447912
You made me cringe hard

>>16447897
I think it's less attractive but not disgusting. What's more important is the smell and also how you shave depending on the guy.
>>
>>16447897
just a meme perpetuated by virgins and/or the inexperienced. unless its truly ridiculous looking, which is uncommon
>>
>>16447897
No they don't, unless they're shallow and petty as fuck.
Having a large labia actually makes it easier to do stuff desu, better lubrication and easier access to clit.
>>
>>16447921
>You made me cringe hard
would it matter if I said I respected them as women?
>>
>>16447970
Stop posting
>>
>>16447970
Hilarious and original. We're all laughing at how funny your ironic jokes are because we have never seen this level of humour before.
>>
>>16447972
jeez its like these days a guy cant even talk about fucking his sisters anymore
>>
>>16447978
well yeah its actually completely unoriginal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwaeic7L2ks

I really did love them both very much though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.