[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want the benefits of mental illness, but i'm not mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 911 was an inside job.png (408KB, 479x564px) Image search: [Google]
911 was an inside job.png
408KB, 479x564px
I want the benefits of mental illness, but i'm not mentally ill. Which mental illness is the easiest one to fake? I suck at concentrating so maybe ADHD? Or maybe pretend to be an aspie since i act weird a lot? help me out faggots.
>>
please fuck off if you think mental illness is funny, you piece of trash.
>>
tourette's

and funniest too
>>
File: t7R2kqB.gif (661KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
t7R2kqB.gif
661KB, 500x246px
uhh... what... why...
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 360x315px
>>16447625
>wahhh mom told me to get a job!
>help me fake a claim for disability guize!

Fuck you OP, lazy shitlords like you are what ruins the world
>>
>>16447633
working is a fucking waste of time. I only have one really short life, and i aint gonna waste it at some fabric or office. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: 1422849218421.jpg (88KB, 630x956px) Image search: [Google]
1422849218421.jpg
88KB, 630x956px
Depression and anxiety. "I worry about everything all the time, I'm never truly happy even though I fake it around friends and family etc."

I mean they can never test it, they have to take your word for it.

Just read up on it a lot before, the symptoms, how people who have it feel and see the world etc.

Do your homework beforehand. Learn how to tell a lie.

And then live on the dole for life.

Yours truly, someone who already does it.

Also, fuck all those jelly wageslave haters. Automation and universal basic income is coming for us all anyway, you're just ahead of the curve
>>
>>16447625
Catch 22: Anyone crazy enough to want to pretend to be crazy must be crazy.
>>
>>16447625
watch One Flew Over The Coocoo's Nest
It'll give you plenty of ideas.
>>
>>16447671
mfw you think the common man will reap the rewards of automated labour, and not the people who bought the machines.
Research capitalism.
>>
What benefits? Contrary to the beliefs of starry-eyed artist-wannabees, mental illness has no benefits. It gives you nothing. All it does is take. All it CAN do is take. You do not want this, no matter how much you think you might want to.

Treasure your clarity of thought, to whatever extent you have it. I hope it is never taken away from you. Especially for those of us who once knew clarity, it is hell.
>>
You are pretty mentally retarded for posting this thread at all
/thread
>>
>>16447632
>>>/reddit/
>>
Kill yourself. Shitheads like you make it harder for people with actual disabilities to get help.
>>
A crutch to lean on is for wimps.
>>
>>16447625
Well you already check off all the boxes for mental retardation.
>>
>>16447625
You do look mentally ill OP. Maybe you should check
>>
>>16447980
I normally hate when people do this but in this case I'd argue that it's appropriate:

/thread
>>
File: 1396464219897.jpg (52KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
1396464219897.jpg
52KB, 742x720px
>>16447625
You're fucking retarded. I'm a doctor so I can confirm this.
>>
>>16448198
>A crutch to lean on is for wimps.
I wouldn't go that far. There is no shame in using a crutch if your leg is broken.

But OP has stated outright that he doesn't need a crutch, but wants one anyway because he sees no point in standing up. That is shameful.
>>
Easiest for you to pretend is being mentally retarded, you don't even need to pretend at all.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.