[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just lost my virginity and shit was anticlimatic as fuck. -Spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: gay mormon sex.jpg (30KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
gay mormon sex.jpg
30KB, 648x648px
Just lost my virginity and shit was anticlimatic as fuck.

-Spent a lot of time (around 40+ minutes) without cumming, had to occasionally fap myself to cum
-It kinda stretched my penis head and was too tight at first
-Got tired to the point of dropping sweat on her when we wre abour to finish
-She said she enjoyed it but I have my doubts, she was probably being nice to me or whatever
-Condomless felt a little better but still enjoy fapping a lot more

Shit guys, I was expecting amazing things from this shit, thought I'd be coming at the mere feeling of my penis entering a vagina. What the hell is my problem, do I have a small dick? Am I out of shape? Am I a faggot?
>>
File: Death-Grips-Exmilitary.jpg (539KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-Exmilitary.jpg
539KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>16447119
Well, she may have actually liked because she won't stop messaging me and sending me music videos, although all my pals said girls do this kind of shit. If only they fucking masturbated they'd know what the fuck they want.
>>
Anxiety anon. Anxiety is the answer to every question you just asked. But it's okay! Now that you've jumped over your 'first time' hurdle, things will only get better from here.

Also, did you use lube? Lube is your friend. But don't use oil-based, it can break down condoms.
>>
>>16447119
>small dick
Depends. What's the measurement?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Everyone's first time is painful or lame or awkward or disappointing or otherwise nowhere near as good as sex can be once you get the hang of it.
>>
>>16447131
As a femanon, before anon even answers this I want to put it on the record that dick size does not matter to women. At all. A woman insults a man's dick size only because she knows the insult will hit him hard. We actually give zero fucks about it. Touching our clit and our boobs feels better than penetration.
>>
>>16447121
Likely this has contributed to your problem op. Quit fapping to get your sensitivity back
>>
>>16447143
>every other woman is just like me
>>
>>16447150
>This anon has never read articles written by women that all say this, seen hundreds of posts on this board that say the same thing, or looked at studies that polled hundreds of women that draw the same conclusion
>>
>>16447143
What about anal?
>>
My first time, she literally started to fall asleep while I was humping and sighed and said "let's just do it in the morning"

okay.jpg
>>
>>16447156
Some women like it, the majority do not. We don't have prostates.
>>
>>16447127
She was pretty darn wet, I made sure of massaging that genitalia before going in.

>>16447131
ranges from 15 to 18 cms in bad and good days
around 6 inches in american.
>>
Same thread, different day.
>>
>>16447181
This isn't the problem at all

I was hard as fuck, but after the first few minutes of thrusting my dick inside her I realized it didn't feel all that good.
>>
>>16447247
Deathgrip.
>>
>>16447247
Again, lube. Doesn't matter if she's already wet. Her vag may have also been overly tight due to her own nervousness.
>>
File: 1440780507821.gif (2MB, 480x398px) Image search: [Google]
1440780507821.gif
2MB, 480x398px
>>16447143
Looks don't matter either anon, just as long as you have a personality! tehe
>>
>>16447119
this is entirely normal.
it gets better after a few times when you get more relaxed.
>>
>>16447143
Speak for yourself. Clit action is always good, but God I like the feeling of having something thick inside me. I always orgasm harder when I'm penetrated.
>>
>>16447119

> Sweating on her
> Something bad

Being physically exhausted at the end of sex is a quite good sign, good sex is hot and sweaty.

But if you didn't enjoy it, then you definately are fapping too much and need to loosen that death grip.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.