[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I have to have supervised visits to see my sister You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

>mfw I have to have supervised visits to see my sister
You guys ever fuck up badly enough to have something like this happen? Luckily it's not instituted by law, just my dad ( he also made me get professional help.)
>>
>>16446823
Did you try to rape your sister or something?
>>
>>16446825
I went through a phase in highschool where I was really lonely (as in no GF , I had plenty of friends) and I would go into her bed and spoon her I guess.....and kiss her on the neck and talk to her like she was my GF. My dad found out my after my senior year and forced me to get help. My sister was 7 if you were wondering
>>
File: 1446775515099.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446775515099.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>16446836
lol
>>
>>16446825
To add , I never penetrated her. I never tried to have sex with her either
>>
>>16446836
Why would you even question this? You're lucky you even get to look at your sister because if you were my son, I would have beat you then pressed charges. You literally would not be my son anymore. You have no idea how fucked your sister is just because of your selfish boohoo no gf bullshit.
>>
>>16446845
Why would you press charges on your own son? That has serious consequences...you are saying the GF thing isn't an excuse...you are wrong, if you take that away, that makes me a pedophile.
>>
>>16446851
You effectively acted like one.
Seriously you have no idea what kind of long-term effects you've just pushed onto your little sister by doing what you did.
>>
File: 1445978986904.png (382KB, 537x718px) Image search: [Google]
1445978986904.png
382KB, 537x718px
>>16446845
Fuck off moral fag.
>>
>>16446858
this

OP, you are lucky you even get to see her at all. You are lucky that your parents didn't kill or maim you. This is fucked up and there is no excuse for it. Glad you are in therapy. You psychologically damaged her, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>16446851
Serious consequences that are much deserved. Your sister is 7. And if you push the no gf excuse onto her, she is going to get the fucked up mentality that a man can have any excuse in the world to touch her at night.

You did lewd acts to a 7 year old child. She won't forget that shit. And as a parent, I would cut you out of my life and daughter's in a heartbeat. Not only did you sexually assault your own sister, you emotionally/socially messed her up too. To even question your parents actions towards the safety of their own daughter, seriously bro?
>>
>>16446851
>if you take that away, that makes me a pedophile.
Even if we don't take that away it makes you a pedophile.
>>
>>16446858
I would never try and hurt her on purpose , I love her
>>
>>16446877
But I was only 17 at the time . .. Also it's not like I had sex with her
>>
>>16446890
Guess what doesn't matter?
That.

Guess what happened?
You emotionally and sexually abused your 7 year old sister because you were lonely. Even if it was just cuddling, kissing, and whispering sweet nothings, that is freaky as shit and will leave her fucked up for awhile.
Expect her to grow up a massive whore or an isolated fuckup. You deserve what is being forced onto you and you deserve your guilt.
>>
>>16446890
But you love yourself so much more. The failure to acknowledge that when you love someone, especially a child, you don't treat them like you did. You fucked up severely. Probably beyond repair. Hopefully therapy fixes you to at least never do it again. Shit man, you don't go around touching kids just because you have no girlfriend. Holy fuck dude. Do you even see how invalid that excuse is?
>>
>>16446896
So you can molest children and kiss them in a sexually intimate way, but it's all cool because it's not rape right?

I'm sure the average 17 year old can make a solid judgement call on not touching 7 year olds at night. In your sister's mind, she wasn't thinking "Oh he's only 17 with no gf, so it's alright, at least he's not raping me."
>>
File: 1443499931737.jpg (76KB, 424x599px) Image search: [Google]
1443499931737.jpg
76KB, 424x599px
>>16446897
>being a whore is a bad thing
>>
>>16446890
That's what they all say, especially to themselves. Some of them even start to believe it after a while.
>>
>>16446896
What do you mean "at the time"? How old are you now?
>>
>>16446915
I am 19
>>
How far did you go with the incest, onii-chan? No sex, but...?
>>
>>16446912
Who are "they"?
>>
>>16446927
Child-lovers in general.
>>
>>16446936
I'm not one of those freaks anon...I did something very wrong and I know that but im not one of them..
>>
>>16446836
Seriously mate, I love little sisters and 7-year-olds as much as any other degenerate, but you just don't do something like that.
>>
>>16446941
Then tell us how far you went with your sister, OP, since no sex happened.

We need details for reasons. Good reasons.
>>
>>16446947
>>16446897
This anons response describes what I did.
>>
>>16446958
You didn't carress her chest, butt, or...? You didn't put her hands on your throbbing member? You never played "lolipop"?
>>
>>16446969
>69
>throbbing member
>"lolipop"

Toppest of keks, Anon.
>>
I can't even identify troll threads from real threads anymore. I hope to god this is fake though, no one person can be in such deep fucking denial that they did something sick and horrible.
>>
>>16447046
I think it's bait.
>>
>>16446823
Doesn't anybody recognize this guy? Roughly once a week he posts some variant on this sick little fantasy, and then gets off on having others take him seriously.

DO NOT respond to this OP. You are just feeding his masturbation.
>>
>>16446969
Fbi please go
>>
>>16447046
Look, I said I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong and gross... But she's my little sister and I live her I don't want this to ruin my relationship with her
>>
>>16446969
We did something similar to lolipop, but that was only 1 time when things got really bad and i felt more lonely than usual, other than that, nothing ever happened.
Besides that was 2 years ago, she probably doesn't even remember
>>
>>16447969
There's absolutely no way. Stop responding to this nigger.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.