[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to kill yourself if you're a huge loser? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: looseynoosey.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
looseynoosey.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
Is it okay to kill yourself if you're a huge loser? You know you lack the capabilities to make life better, so what's the point right?
>>
keeping in mind that morality is something that we decide upon collectively and is relatively arbitrary, no. no it's not okay. go seek behavioral health services and improve yourself. contribute to society. good luck.
>>
>>16446422
Wouldn't killing myself contribute to society if I'm a blight on it?
>>
>>16446419
>You know you lack the capabilities to make life better, so what's the point right?
The point is that you're wrong. You have the capabilities to make your life better. There's just something else you want even more, and you probably even already know that it is not remotely worth the price you've been willing to pay for it. But there's a difference between knowing it and admitting to it. The latter is the first step to getting out.
>>
>>16446452
try not to be a blight. lots of blights already. most of them won't kill themselves. society's already structured so that the blights get balanced out by the nonblights. if you're interested in getting on the nonblight side there are services available. good luck.
>>
>>16446419
You should definetly join Medics Without Borders. You ain't got nothing to lose, right? And they need every help they can get. So go, get to it, make your life matter while you're still here.
>>
>>16446569
I'm a blight, what are the quickest ways to go?
>>
>>16446419
Killing yourself isn't too bad. It comes down to existential concepts in the end. What is life? What is death? If you seek eternal rest then by all means, make yourself an exit bag (don't be a tool and make it messy/painful). If you just feel useless, find a way to be useful m8. Join the army, they'll find a use for you.
>>
>>16446778
Exit bag. Fill a large balloon with helium. Keep breathing it. You won't realise you're dying until you're dead (lungs work on carbon dioxide percentage, not oxygen).
>>
>>16446789
Helium is expensive as fuck where I live and I'm hella broke, aren't there cheaper ways?
>>
>>16446796
Don't take pills that's for sure, unless you fancy turning yellow and coughing up your liver over the course of a few days.
Drowning is supposed to be peaceful, my auntie nearly drowned in a kayaking accident and said that if it happened again, she wouldn't want to be resuscitated as it was so peaceful.
You could die for your country, or for others. Be a firefighter, soldier etc.
>>
>>16446419
In your intestines are millions of good bacteria - there are actually more of them than cells of you. They help in digesting your food for you, in return for a warm, nutrient-filled place to live. (If humans didn't exist, the bacteria would have to create us - and who's to say they didn't?)

So that is why you have to stay alive - to provide a nice warm shit-filled home for the friendly bacteria.
>>
Being good at life does not really exist, skills you have now may have worked wonders for you if you was born centuries ago or in centuries to come.
In my view life is pointless, i am a useless shit and do nothing, but what would doing something actually be? lets say i was skillful as fuck and went to university, came out with a bang ass job and made millions, what then? I am still living life, i just changed my way of living, I am still the same person and will still die at some point or other.

You may not be able to get anywhere in life, but either way you will die, why not ride it out and find out what happens? I mean the worst that can happen is that you actually die, but that's what you would have done anyway right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.