[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl approaches me outside of an art event at museum >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1445367791199.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1445367791199.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>girl approaches me outside of an art event at museum
>we talk for a bit, she gives me her number
>she kisses me on the cheek when I hug her bye
>text her a full day later, no response
>she was 8/10 and I've never been approached like this ever

Please console me and also explain why
>>
Dude it was an art event. Didn't you realize you ended up being part of performance art?
>>
Women are cruel. Did you text her too late and now you're a dick who plays games or too early and you're desperate. Did you compliment her and it was seen as trying too hard or did you not and she sees you as disinterested.
>>
Text her again in two days. Do not be pushy. Ever.
>>
Wait 2 or 3 days and call her.

Never try again if that doesn't work.

It's better to wait an extra day or two rather than contact them the next day. Hot girls are used to guys flipping their shit and going after them. It makes you surprising. Similarly if you call her and cooly propose that you go somewhere fun (be specific) that also surprises her and sets you apart from the wishy-washy texting hamster-men.
>>
>>16445871
Does this really make that big of a difference? I figured if she was attracted to me, she'd have been happy to see my text. Brad Pitt rule, you know

>>16445892
>>16445899
So not replying the first time is part of the game? She gave me her number on Friday night and I texted Sunday afternoon
>>
File: korine chloe.jpg (89KB, 540x678px) Image search: [Google]
korine chloe.jpg
89KB, 540x678px
>>16445922

I saw your first thread. I have a lowkey feeling you're one of those self loathing Chinese guys who thinks Asian=shitty looking

if that's the case get over that mindset

secondly, you texted her yesterday. It's been a day. I've gone weeks without a phone. Any number of things could be going on, she's busy, her phone broke, read the text and forgot to reply.

I've done all those things before. Wait a few days then text again. If nothing leave it.

The fact that this is such a big deal for you leads me to think you're a virgin or something. You should be hitting on girls yourself, if you wait for them (especially if you're not overtly social) you're going to never get action.
>>
>>16445978
Thanks, Anon. I'm pretty autistic with women so I usually don't approach first. I realize I look pretty pathetic, but I'm actually not a virgin and I've had two long-term girlfriends. A year of being single has dampened my spirits some
>>
>>16445987

I dunno my advice is "pussy is pussy no need for the chase" - Plato

If you drop her a text in a few days and she doesn't reply, whatever. There's literally nothing you can do so why worry?

You're going to die some day anyways, nothing really matters so just throw yourself out there, especially with girls, you're just wasting time if your self doubt stops you from talking to girls
>>
If she doesn't reply or answer your call in a few days post her number on here and we'll find out why she's being a bitch
>>
>>16446023
You're right, Anon. I gotta get myself out there

>>16446032
Lol thanks Anon, but that's not a good idea
>>
>>16446023
>-Plato
laughed
>>
>>16445816

didnt you post about this a few days ago? you were smoking outside and she came up and talked to you then kissed you?
>>
>>16446245
Yeah, now it's over. This'll be the last thread I swear
>>
>>16446252

no its cool. then you were wondering if it was a joke if i remember correctly.

anywho wait it out, ask again in a few days, see whatsup. if she gives her number out a lot it might help to send a pic of you with it to remind her. im constantly asking guys to send a face pic in texts cuz i cant remember them by name and sometimes even context
>>
>>16446265
Thanks for the input! I just texted her saying "Hi! This is Anon from the thing, how's it going?". I was gonna follow up with asking to hang out again. What's an appropriate thing to text a second time? Just hi again?
>>
>>16446360

pretty much anything. a hi and a reminder of who you are. one thing i like to do is wait a week, then text them saying "sorry i was going through my phone, who is this?" and them wanting to be remembered generally makes them respond, send a pic maybe, and then they of course try to figure out who you are.
>>
>>16446377
Is there any reason you like to amass so many guys? Aren't most of the ones who reply beta, because they weren't confident/ good-looking enough to make an impression on you, yet try anyways?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.