[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why he brings that up all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_num0zaP6qL1qe7tl7o1_250.png (16KB, 173x80px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_num0zaP6qL1qe7tl7o1_250.png
16KB, 173x80px
whats up when a guy does the following

>sends me snaps of himself hanging out with some girls
>mentions random bitches when we talk
>writes to me literally 'tfw no gf' and when i tell him he's got plenty of option he changes the subject
>>
>>16443418
bump
>>
he want you to get jealous, he want you to make a move, make him feel like you want him.

Are you attracted to him ? He may just like the attention too...
>>
>>16443511
kek, I thought he maybe wants me to find him a gf

>Are you attracted to him

yea but I ain't making a move
>>
>>16443519
>yea but I ain't making a move
The dude is literally telling you "Boy I sure do wish I had a lady, and it sure as fuck isn't going to be any of these skanks I send you pictures of me hanging out with! I have standards! Standards that you may actually fit! Lol no GF!"

He's letting you know you have a shot, you fucking twitbrain. If you don't wanna make a move but you like him then fuck off with it, you can't give him shit and then do nothing about it.
>>
>>16443568
Lmao I knew this guy for 4 years and 2 years ago told him I have a crush on him and he wasn't into me so we stayed buddies. I ain't asking him out
>>
>>16443595
Cause you're a pussy. You know what works? Perseverance.
And you know what changes? Opinions and attractions. He might be jerking off to the thought of your tits every fuckin day and you wouldn't know.

Sometimes people don't sync up on the first try, if you still like him then stop being such a fucking faggot about it and make him go on a few dates, just to be final about it.
Otherwise shut the fuck up, it's just your friend bitching about his love life, which is 1000% normal.
>>
A girl typing "kek"? That has to be a dude pretending to be a girl.
>>
>>16443418
sounds like hes trying to come out of the closet
>>
>>16443604
I'm a girl, just was on 4chan too long, kek

>>16443634
He ain't nancy
>>
>>16443663
HE IS INTO YOU
>>
you all saying that the guy is into OP could explain why he talks about other girls instead of asking OP out
>>
>>16444831
He's a coward or a retard
>>
Why should OP ask him out a second time? If he's enough of an arsehole to send her pics of him with other girls and keep talking about having no girlfriend when he KNOWS OP was/maybe still is into him but he rejected her, then he isn't worth OP asking him out a second time. This time he should either ask her out or fuck off.
>>
>>16444895
This, the guy sounds like monumental asshole
>>
File: 1446794745864.jpg (48KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1446794745864.jpg
48KB, 500x352px
He's trying to string you in through pity and jealousy, giving himself some weird dynamic of worth.
>>
>>16444831
beta
>>
>>16445087
What does string you in mean?

Anyways guys should I call him on this bs or let him be?
>>
>>16443519
>>16445280
>>16445087
He's into you OP but shit-scared to make a move.
If you're into him you'll have to make it slightly easyer for him cause he is definetly too sperg.
just invite him for homework or something like that.
Or don't, but from the sounds of it,it will definetly take at least half a decade before he learns that stuff.
>>
maybe op's guy is into her friend and is trying to get op to help him. i know things like that happen
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.