[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I just drank coffee and I have anxiety (stupid idea).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (277KB, 1035x1546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1035x1546px
/adv/

I just drank coffee and I have anxiety (stupid idea). Now, I'm really hyped up and feel crazy in a bad way. I'm not sure what I should do to calm down. Thoughts?
>>
>>16443054
In few hours you'll settle down. Just distract yourself in the meantime. You will be okay.
>>
>>16443054
>Masterbate till either you rip your cock off. Or fall asleep.
Or you can eat food to soak up the coffee and drink lots of water.
>>
Drink a bunch of water and pee it all out. Go for a brisk walk. Play a repetitive vidya that doesn't piss you off too badly, like Katamari or Smash Bros or something. Eat something with a lot of carbs, but nothing sweet.
>>
I'm a retard who has had coffee & energy drinks in the same day and crippling anxiety

so trust me when I say, drink a lot of water and breathe.
>>
I have no motivation to do anything, and have no reason to. I just want aliens to come down already and put me out of my misery... What do I do?
>>
>>16443106
In order to attract aliens you must follow these steps. Buy peanut butter and honey. Go outside when the sun is at its peak. Strip off your cloths and lay face first on the grass.
Rub the peanut butter and honey on your buttocks. This is the important part, wiggle your butt three times in the air and shout, the sun is shining on the moon, "I want the alines to attack by butt soon." This worked for a friend of mine.
>>
It's coffee.
Are you 15?
>>
it that a thing? I'm anxious enough that I'm real confident I could be diagnosed with a mental disorder but will never go to the doctor. I drink a ton of coffee every day and soda when I get the change and it make me feel great.
>>
Go for a walk outside until you're either sweaty or tired.

Coffee is amazing.
>>
>>16443054
Breathe. Relax. Repeat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.