[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 22

Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complex's are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
File: 1291525521105.jpg (8KB, 251x221px) Image search: [Google]
1291525521105.jpg
8KB, 251x221px
>>16442932

Guys, would you continue to have sex with a girl who was the best blowjob you ever had but was mediocre at sex?
>>
>>16442944
Depends. Why is she bad at sex? It's presumably something that could be improved, and if so it's not a deal breaker.
>>
what is something a girl can do that will make you instantly be attracted to her?
>>
>>16442956

let's say it was boring like she will only do missionary
>>
>>16442962
If she refuses to do anything else, then yes it'll put a big strain on the relationship which may very well push me to leave. If it's all she knows how to do but is willing to leave her comfort zone, it's a non issue.
>>
>>16442972

you're forgetting about th bj's though! i fucking swear her tongue actually vibrates!
>>
>>16442981
Then stay with her if you think it offsets it. it wouldnt be worth it for me. Different people value different things.
>>
From the last thread:
Girls,
If you were really into a guy and he implied that he wasn't interested and ignored you but came back the next week acting friendly and potentially interested, would you still feel the same way?
>>
>>16442957
Instantly? I can't think of anything that'll trigger that. But nice things being done for their own sake goes leagues for me, I think reciprocity with that kind of stuff is way undervalued.
>>
>>16442957
Be attractive, have a cute laugh, be sweet, gentle, and adorable
>>
>>16442984

I personally wouldn't be interested. Because it would always be in the back of my mind that he could change his mind again. Either you're into me or you're not. Don't fuck around
>>
Guy from a few days ago here with a best friend whos pretty much my sister in every way except by blood, and was planning to fly out to see her because I'm going through something private and need her support.

Anyway, my gf is one of those "cant have best friends of the opposite sex if you're in a relationship with me" people, but she made an exception for my sister. Instead of me flying out to cali, my sister took time off work at her expense to come see me and meet my gf, but she's leaving on Friday. Now my gf absolutely loves her(they're both stunningly beautiful, actress type beauty), and could see that there is literally 0 sexual attraction there so she felt comfortable with us being that close.

Problem is, I think my gf is now like... actually reallllllllllllllllllllly into her. She's bi and wants to talk about her/see her all the fucking time now. My sister said I was imagining things, but she can be very oblivious when it comes to this shit. How do I confront my gf about this?
>>
>>16442986

You seem nice. I always liked guys who respond to kindness.
>>
Females, bisexual male here. Sucking my first cock tomorrow, how is it?
>>
rrreposting

I was just out with a girl, we walked along a cycle path for a few hours just talking. We saw shooting stars which was nice and unexpected.

We're both pretty shy so there would be a lot of moments of silence between talking, it was obvious we'd both feel kind of awkward and I'd struggle to think of something to talk about and she said the same. When we would actually talk it was nice and we have a lot in common, it's just the conversation would get stilted and die a lot.

Is this normal? Can I become a better conversationalist and stop it from happening? I'm not exactly a social butterfly as you might expect.
>>16442957
I think physically attraction is the only truly "instantaneous" thing but I know I respond really strongly to cuteness, like girls doing adorable stuff.
>>
>>16443013
>>/lgbt/
>>
if a girl says that she "doesnt need labels" does that mean she's open to friends-with-benefits or am i just overanalyzing it?

we were laying in bed and i said i didnt want a girlfriend. she replied that she didn't need labels. we havent had sex yet, but we slept in the same bed a few days ago and were basically all over eachother. i told her that she should get a real boyfriend.
>>
>>16442984
nope. i'm not gonna go back to being interested just because his first choice didn't work out
>>
File: 1444678840754.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444678840754.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
I made a skype just for any dude who wants a one-on-one chat with a girl but is too much of a loser to approach one. No tits or pics, maybe mic, but if you just need to talk to a girl for whatever reason, I'm here with no judgement.

It's pepperpatter.
>>
>>16443068
even if there aren't labels, there should at least be some clarification. like, she needs to know if you're going to be with other people, and you need to know if she's going to be with other people. other than that no labels are fine
>>
>>16442984
Well, no. Why would I? I don't want a guy who's so fickle or is settling for second best.
>>
File: 1435211447718.gif (2MB, 255x172px) Image search: [Google]
1435211447718.gif
2MB, 255x172px
>>16443110
>I'm here with no judgement.
>too much of a loser to approach one.
>>
>>16443110
I find it hard to believe you won't judge those poor guys.
>>
>>16443018
It's fine. Fill the silences with actions instead of words next time.
>>
>>16442998

Rofl...
1.) Seriously? Insecure double standards much?
2.) Does it matter?

My best friend is a girl. She's a lesbian. We've never had anything romantic between us but we were FWB's for a little while

My girlfriend is heavily bi-curious (first kiss/relationship was a girl, has mentioned always wanting to try more) When we first stated dating, I'd mention my friend in passing a lot, and she admits hearing me mention her, she used to feel jealous and it got slightly more complicated when I mentioned we've had sex. The instant she met her, like your gf, she realized there's zero sexual tension between us and she had absolutely no reason to feel threatened. They became suuuper close and started contacting each other more than we do.

Unlike you, IDGAF because i'm not insecure as fuck and I actually trust my GF.

Grow up, or get in to a relationship where your girlfriend isn't someone you think is a slut that will leave at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>16443381
well fuck
>>
>>16443381
so you're a girl?
>>
>>16442957
A huge and great smile, a look that say "i want you", stuff like that :)
>>
i've fallen for someone that i don't actually find attractive.

we're together a lot, she's started mentioning the fact that i've never "asked" her out. is it reasonable to tell her that i don't find her attractive but still like her and fantasize about our lives together? it's really confusing because at the current state i wouldn't date her but i do really like her.
>>
>>16443514
>is it reasonable to tell her that i don't find her attractive but still like her and fantasize about our lives together?

Re read yourself please.
>>
>>16443514

if you don't find her attractive you're literally just her friend lol

the only issue you'll have is if you get jealous about people who actually find her attractive that will ask her out.
>>
>>16443514
If there's no attraction, there's no real way to bullshit around that. It's either tell her she's unattractive, or you just don't see her that way basically if she keeps pushing the topic.
>>
>>16443457

Nope. I'm a guy. And to pre-empt your unasked question, yes my friend really is a lesbian. She's just pretty open with sexuality and shit happens when you're both drunk, horny, and on a dry spell (both just out of bad breakups). It just became a thing of convenience and i guess safe way to get rid of some frustration after some nights of partying.
>>
I know this girl, she's really nice and fun, and I want to ask her out. However, if things don't go too well, we might end up not being friends at all afterwards. Any recommendations on how to avoid this other than not asking her out all?
>>
>>16443594
Ask yourself if you want to just be her friend or if you want to date her.
>>
>>16443608
I want to date her.
>>
>>16443615
Then obviously ask her out. If you keep thinking about "what if we won't be friends anymore" you'll never actually date her. Trust me, I've been through that.
>>
>>16443564
If I understand the situation correctly, I'd talk to your (current) girlfriend, use whatever terms you need to make sure she is (1) totally honest, and (2) knows it's completely okay to be honest, and ask her if she's attracted to women as well as men.
DESU, though, I'm not quite sure what this would accomplish, other than having her worried that you're fantasizing that she's going to find a girlfriend and you'll have a threesome. There's a lot of women who bury wanting a woman's touch (my wife included) just to make a guy feel wanted.
My actual advice would be, be careful what you ask for, you just might get an answer.
>>
>>16443618
Thanks, I appreciate the advice. What should I do if she says no, though? Should I just act like it never happened?
>>
>>16442932
Guy here, should I invite a girl on a date today or tomorrow?

We have gone out on a few occasions and both had a really good time. Usually we would exchange some banter over text each day, but the last week she has been a bit aloof, with me initiating every time. I've messaged her both yesterday and the day before to ask a few important questions so I'm wondering if I should give it a day of silence before texting her to arrange a date for next week.

Would appreciate any advice. Normally I wouldn't care, but she's rather special so I want to be cautious.
>>
>>16443619

Mmm... I think you're replying to the wrong guy? I have no issue with my gf and best friend being close.

I actually remember the original posters first post, and I think this all stems more from insecurity issues in general.

The original issue was that he was dating a girl for a month, and she felt kind of weird that he was hoping a plane to meet another girl to talk to about his feelings, instead of her. So he was looking for a way to convince her to not be so weird about it.

And that's why I said it was kind of hypocritical of him to all of a sudden feel threatened by his GF and her, when he was putting his girlfriend in the exact same emotional turmoil not a few weeks before.

I'll reiterate OP: you're being insecure. She lives hundreds/thousands of miles away anyway. Would you rather they hated each other's guts out and have your GF be throwing passive aggressive jealousy remarks every five minutes?
>>
I dated her just over a month. She said that she would prefer it if we were just friends because she broke up with her ex recently and that was a longterm thing. I assumed that means I will just fade away. But every now and then she wants to hang out and do something, just the two of us. This has gone on for the last 3 months. I still like her and this is not helping me move on to find someone else.

Should I just make a move on her and if she reacts negatively then so be it? Or should I not risk making a fool of myself and just not hang out with her at all?

I really like her but I'm also not a fool to dwell on it.
>>
>>16443719
>why is my friend treating me like a friend??
>should I make a move after she explicitly told me she wants to just be friends??
Look, if you can't handle being friends, then tell her so and get out of her life, and get her out of yours.
>>
if you do something awkward and a girl laughs, how do you know if she's laughing with you or at you? Fuck, I'll laugh if I do something funny or lame, but sometimes I wonder if I just look absolutely foolish. I can't help it half the time, and I don't really care either way.
>>
>>16443724
I should have put more context into it.
It's a little strange for her to be flirting and suggesting we do things that you'd expect couples to do. It's even more weird that when we are hanging out, she seems nervous even though we're meant to be just friends. I play along with it and I'm never the one to initiate a conversation over facebook or text. It's really just her, so I don't get what her deal is. I pretty much already know that I should just ask about what she wants from me. It almost seems like she's toying with me just to give her attention and keep me single like a fool.
>>
>>16443740
depends on the chick. i have a shit ton of social anxiety so i feel for any awkwardness. laughing at someone who's just trying to interact with people seems cruel
>>
>>16443752
Just talk to her about it. Nothing too aggressive or forward, just something along the lines of "Hey, I get that you said that you just wanted to be friends, but I'm getting some serious mixed signals here. What's going on, really?"

>>16443740
If I was going to laugh at someone, I wouldn't do it to their face
>>
Hello, /adv/ success story reporting in.

If it wasn't for you guys/gals shitty advice for 4 months+ id not be going on a date with a 8/10 athletic as fuck babe, so thanks.

Im a fat nerd with long hair too, im high as fuck all the time, yet I still managed this and I have no fucking idea how I did it.

Anyway my point is just ask her out (or him I suppose), you'll feel 100x better after it because your brain releases a bunch of good feel chemicals and if she rejects you the first time, play it cool, because that's what I did and she replied today saying she'd definitely like to catch up over coffee (after kind of rejecting dinner last night).

For the girls, make it more obvious so he asks you sooner, shit.
>>
What's the best oral sex you've had? Guys and Girls.
>>
>>16442932
Guys - imagine you already have a long, steady, and good relationship with a girlfriend (lots of sex, interest in same topics, etc).

What might make you interested in pursuing other girls, anyways?
>>
My boyfriend's dick a good 5.5-6 inches when erect, but it's literally less than an inch long while flaccid. I know this puts him firmly in the "grower" camp, but is that an unusually big difference? Just curious.
>>
>>16442957
A wink. I don't know, but it's playful and confident.
>>
>>16443740
It's hard to describe, but you can usually tell. There is a certain metallic meanness when someone is laughing AT someone else. They are laughing to be heard, not because they can't help it. So it sounds more deliberate.
>>
>>16443862

single guys want any girl

guys who are dating want something new cause they are probably bored.

it's selfish, but understandable. can you imagine playing the same videogame, over and over, for 20-30 years?

why would I play fallout 3 when fallout 4, the new hotness, is out tomorrow? thats the idea. of course, if you love someone that shouldnt matter, but if it's a fling...then people consider new options.
>>
>>16443854
Girl here, never had good oral sex, I think my clit is just not sensitive enough for it, but one time my boyfriend stripped me halfway down while I was driving and mastubated me til I came. It was a nighttime on a highway through Nevada. Safe and advisable? No. Hot as fuck? Yeah.
It was so good....
>>
>>16443863

normal

guys with growers (like me) are very small when not hard and much bigger when aroused.

the only problem is girls might jump to conclusions if you arent hard, which can suck. at least with regard to insecurity.
>>
>>16443863
A bit extreme of a difference I think, but not freakish territory.

>>16443862
Relationship is boring, I think its a dead end, and so on. But I'd make sure to end the relationship first.
>>
My gf told me I'm too nice and I should be mean to her. What the fuck does she mean?
>>
>>16443933
Ask her to clarify
>>
>>16443933
Just be firmer with her. Occasionally tell her what to do instead of asking her what she wants to do.

That said, she sounds wacky and it might not last.
In what context did she say that?
>>
File: uSJgetW.jpg (122KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
uSJgetW.jpg
122KB, 660x400px
Guys (and girls): my boyfriend refuses to use anything to moisturize his lips and skin. After a shower, his skin is DRY and flaky as fuck, and his lips are often so chapped they're cracking or even bleeding. He says he dislikes the "greasy" feeling of lotion or chapstick. The weather's getting colder now and it's even worse. I've tried to talk to him about taking care of his skin, but he just brushes it off as insignificant. Is there any way I can make him care about it more?
>>
>>16443769
Congratulations!! I'm glad it went well for you. I hope you guys have a good time!
>>
>>16443965
>Is there any way I can make him care about it more?
You can tell him that it disgusts you and you don't want to be around him. But other than that, no.
>>
>>16443628
Yes
>>
Dating a girl 7 years older than me with 2 kids. I'm 24 and she's 31. The kids thing freaked me the fuck out when she first mentioned it, but when I went to visit for a month I loved them. Made me realize that I already want to settle down if it feels right. Thinking about starting fresh with my life and moving in with her or near her to make this work. Pretty easy for me to get a high paying, stable job where she lives(a couple states away).

Any advice?
>>
>>16443965

I am just like him. I hate the greasy feeling as well. I don't use lotion or chapstick either
>>
>>16443945
She was drunk and I wasn't, we were in bed and I told her I just wannted to go too sleep.
>>
I recently had a conversation with an ex, and he said that he had broken it off because he thought I was "too cool" for him to continue dating but was glad that we remained friends because, again, I'm "the cool friend".

It feels like bullshit to me, like he's trying to spare my feelings. Is it common for men to stop seeing women if they begin to feel intimidated?
>>
>>16443993
Don't rush into things. Don't do things any faster than you would in a relationship with someone your own age.
>>
>>16443965
Sounds like he's not hydrated enough. The best you can do is tell him how you feel and hope he understands, but ultimately it's his decision and you have the choice to either live with it or not.
>>
>>16444011
Well I was thinking about moving there anyway, or at least to that state, because a lot of my friends live there and I would have a much better life in general because of that. The only thing is I'd be moving about an hour away from them if I wanted to live closer to her, but she also happens to be where the best paying jobs are that are interested in me.

I could take less paying jobs, not by any super significant amount, to live closer to my friends, but it's a tricky situation when thinking about the pros and cons. Only been seeing the girl for about 2 months too.
>>
>>16444025
This. My boyfriend also hates lotion or other moisturizers and doesn't use them because of the greasy feeling, but his skin is totally smooth and soft. He says it's because he drinks so much water.
>>
>>16442932

Girls: Have their been guys who you've lost interest in because he never initiated sex even though it was clearly what you both wanted?

I'm afraid this girl I'm currently talking to is going to lose interest because we've had at least two opportunities to have sex and I haven't initiated either time. I've known her for about a year now but we only recently became interested in each other a few months ago. She's spent the night at my house, both times we were drunk.The first time we made out and fooled around a little, the latter which I've never done before. The second time we were both way too drunk and also smoked some weed, I was so out of it I literally couldn't do more than just make out with her and cuddle. Although she hasn't said it, I get the feeling that she's getting frustrated, either sensing my inexperience or maybe getting the wrong idea that I'm not interested in her because I'm not escalating. I really like this girl, but due to being a virgin in my mid 20s and her being far more experienced than I am, I'm a little intimidated and I don't want to mess it up. I want nothing more than to just tell her exactly how I feel, but I don't want to just dump my feelings out on her and make her feel uncomfortable. And there's no way I can tell her I'm a virgin as I'm afraid it'll just turn her off and I really don't want to fuck it up.

I don't know where to go from here. I really just want to tell her I have feelings for her and give her some reasoning for why I haven't initiated sex yet. I really like her and want to try to have a real relationship with someone over just casual sex. I feel like I'm not ready for the physical because I've never felt any of the emotional connection that I would like. I just don't know where to go from here.
>>
arguing. just - arguing period. men - how do you handle arguing with your ladies? have argued with anon over the smallest shit because he can't let go of semantics.

ladies -- how do you handle your man who is too literal? love him to death, have a great time with him when NOT arguing, but sometimes the arguments are the most memorable y'know?
>>
Anyone: what's spread on girls' pubic hair? The other night I saw and touched a vagina for the first time. Completely shaven. I think anything below 3/4" (that's total hair length, not distance from skin to top of bush) is absolutely fine for me. What percentage of ladies fall in that range?
>>
>>16444155
don't go to japan
>>
Girls,
Is knowing a romance language actually "sexy?" It's something that I've usually always heard, albeit jokingly, but I've never actually known if it was true.
>>
>>16444143
argue? with women? lolno
im out the second things get heated. i do my best to keep calm, if someone cant do the same for me then fuck em
>>
>>16444177
well, how do you jettison out then? because i'd like to talk to him about his habit just don't know how. if you know how to get out of it without looking emasculated then I'm sure that's helpful to know -- or point out... nicely.
>>
>>16444155
I do what I want to with my pubes, because I'm the one having to deal with them. I keep them trimmed, but it's not a big deal to me if they get a little long.
>>
so why do people recommend bars as a way of meeting people?

went to one, seemed like older people

went to another, people were in their own social circles, very few people by themselves

is this honestly a good way to meet people? doesnt seem like it desu. id like to make new friends but...im thinking I need other avenues.
>>
>>16444262
Who the heck recommends that?
>>
>>16444281

ok, name other good ways to meet people by yourself, im open to ideas.
>>
>>16444285
Most people meet new people through mutual friends, school, and work.

Some do it through family or even church or what have you.

I recommend volunteering or joining groups/clubs/gatherings/classes that pertain to your interests in order to meet like-minded people.
>>
>>16444289

well friends dont want to hang out anymore cause they are dating, done school, and currently looking for a job.

idk what groups/clubs i'd even join. I hit the gym regularly but I do my own thing I dont do the sign up class stuff.
>>
>>16444289
>joining groups/clubs/gatherings/classes
Different anon but how do you find that stuff to begin with? Only two that come to mind are public facebook events and meetup, and I have bad experiences with the latter.
>>
>>16444262

As you've so astutely begun to observe, every bar caters to different crowds. It's just a matter of finding the one that has the crowd that matches you.

If you're just going out to have fun, can act friendly, and make basic conversation, it's not too hard at all to meet new and interesting people.

The reason why bars are recommended for meeting new people is that it's an environment where it's implicitly stated that you're there to be social. That's not something that's anywhere near is true in almost any other setting.
>>
>>16443854
I've had it once or twice with my bf of three years, but my clit is absolutely too sensitive for it to be enjoyable.
>>
>>16444128
If it were me, I'd think it's cute thats your a virgin, that means I'd get to teach you the nasties. But first do make a move on her. Even if it's legs running and such, just the slightest indication you want her.
Also, do it when your sober, lazy bones!
>>
Two questions.

1. I recently started to develop feelings for a girl in the group, however she has a boyfriend. I hung out with her over the weekend and she confessed to me that he never makes an effort to hangout with her and that she would really like me to "hit her up" sometime. I am iffy on the situation, because my morals are kicking in and I don't want to "be that guy" whom this girl cheats with. Shall I say to hell with my morals and go on full blast?

2. I always have an option two when I am single, however she has been acting strangely lately. She recently shaved her head and has been looking more and more like "one of the bros", (fucking disgusting). I know for a fact that she isn't into females, but how can I ask her about her recent change in style? And any girls know what could possibly warrant for this type of major change?
>>
>>16444163
Nah. It can be cheesy in an endearing way, but it's not sexy IMO
>>
>>16444155
Personal experience of 10 girls, most trim. But, a quarter did nothing, and a quarter shaved/waxed.
>>
>>16444143
Dude here.

I usually seem to run into two kinds of arguments with so's. Either they get emotional and stop being logical... or we have a nice calm discussion about the truth, where there is proper communication and everything works out fine.

That said, if you're using words incorrectly and demanding I interpret them in the correct way, I will be such a pedant. I will correct you just to be sure of your meaning. Fuck you, use your words correctly.
>>
>>16443965
Say his lips feel gross. Apply girly lip balm, when he complains about feeling girly, tell him he should just buy his own then.
>>
>>16444386
>Shall I say to hell with my morals and go on full blast?

No
>>
File: bellsama.gif (1MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
bellsama.gif
1MB, 500x275px
>>16442932
Girls: Would you date a man that cries during emotional parts of anime
>>
>>16444204
i just leave. i speak my piece, then i walk out. for me, it usually results in the girl calling me a few hours later telling me how sorry she is. and then i weigh out whether or not i want to deal with her shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>16444411
I certainly wouldn't date someone watches trash like DanMachi
>>
How do I be upfront with ladies I want to have sex with about my horrible paranoia of getting a girl pregnant?

Immediately after I ejaculate I just have this overwhelming wave of dread because my psychopath ex tried to get me to stay with her by sabotaging my condoms so she could collect child support/force me to stay with her.

This totally prevents me from taking any sort of enjoyment from sex, which I wasn't huge on to begin with, and sex is clearly a big draw of a relationship.
>>
>>16444434
>implying slideshow headtilts is good
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 445x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 445x550px
>>16444438
You know it is
>>
>>16444454
Shaft is a hack studio

KyoAni > shit > Shaft > you
>>
>>16444463
>KyoFanny

My fucking sides.
>>
>>16443862
>risking everything I got for a small chance of getting some other chick
Never.
>>
I didn't know where else to post this so here goes. My sex drive has been quite low lately because of the combo of taking birth control pills and antidepressants. The antidepressants really help my mood, unlike others i've tried, but they have that side effect plus they can upset my stomach. I feel like my relationship with my bf has been stressful lately because he hasn't been able to release. He refuses to masturbate because he says it doesn't feel good enough. Plus, when I'm not feeling well, which is often, I have this autismy thing where I really need personal space so I reject his attempts for kissing or cuddling. All this makes him stressed and feeling like I don't live him and I just don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>16444437
Just have to convince yourself one bad egg and all that. Can't blame all women for one crazy fucker.

Most young women do not want kids, most older women do not want kids with some random bloke.

Try not to fuck any more trashy whores who would do such a thing, and either fuck women as one night deals where you can control birth control, or find out first if they are decent people with decent morals.

Take your own condom so you know it is safe, take it directly out of your wallet, put it on yourself. Ask if she is on birth control as well, hell coat the condom in extra spermicide if you like.
>>
If a girlfriend breaks up after a month because she isn't ready for a real relationship and "can't give her all" is she using an excuse or is this really how she feels?
>>
>>16444386
1. Do not spend time with her 1 on 1, only hang out in a group setting. That's basic social etiquette.

2. Maybe she just enjoys having an androgynous look, it's not really any of your business how she chooses to style herself.
>>
>>16444591
Speak with your psychiatrist, s/he will understand why this side-effect is significant and can probably recommend something else. I would also look into another form of birth control, I personally have a Mirena which uses a significantly lower dose of hormones than pills. And there are some IUDs that don't use any hormones.

As far as being distant toward him, do your best to communicate why you pull away so he can understand. You can also try to make up for it by being more affectionate when you are feeling well, don't hold back.

Overall it sounds like you have a long way to go until your condition is managed because it seems like it's still interfering with your daily life. I really hope you are in therapy in addition to being on the meds.
>>
>>16444678
Both. That's how she really feels about being in a relationship with you, but not necessarily about relationships in general.
>>
>>16444678
Yes, if you add "with you" to the end of those reasons.
>>
Girls, is it okay for a guy to apologize or do you think that weak and beta?
>>
>>16445007
Depends entirely on the context. If you did something wrong, yes, you need to apologize. That's not "beta," it's taking responsibility for your actions. That's something everyone must do.

If you're just saying "sorry" after everything you do because you're walking on eggshells, that's dumb.
>>
I think I have feelings for someone I (barley)knew a couple of years ago, she lives abroad.
Anyone got any tips on how I can try to establish a connection?
>>
>>16444042
How about you move close to your friends at first and continue the relationship for at least another year before moving in with her?
Don't rush it.
>>
>>16442957
Traditionally girly things, cooking and such, done unreservedly.

>>16443965
Get him to use another soap that doesn't fuck him up as much.
>>
>>16444403
he's the exact same way. in retrospect i do have a way of using the wrong words and that causes tension but that's just my temper getting the better of me... or stress.

>>16444419
he's the stubborn one who doesn't - or seems to not be able to walk away. and only on some occasions I will go back and apologize. he, however, will usually apologize for something first -- the more I've read and mulled over these responses and other things, I'm starting to get he's apologizing for the situation more than the action which are two different things.

or he's just trying to diffuse it when i feel like there's no resolution at the time.
>>
So me and this girl I used to date start talking again. Both single now. It's been about a year. Everything was great but she left me because she was scared she would hurt me or some bullshit. Anyways, we're talking again and even hanging out everything is great. Then the last time we hang out we kiss. Hasn't spoken to me since. Why?
>>
Asked a girl out on a date, and she said yes! What are some things girls hate to see on a first date? What are some things they are comfortable talking about?
>>
So, over the weekend I accepted a friend request from my the girl I'm crushing on. I don't no for sure what her political stances are but I can tell she's a left leaning. Now, there's a picture of me from 5 years ago tagged from a pro-life march in DC (not at the march, at the MLK memorial). However, the main reason I actually went on the trip was because I wanted to see DC and I needed service hours for high school but she won't know that. Should I be worried that if she's seen it she might think I'm too conservative for her or am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>16445219
You're just being paranoid.
>>
>>16445086
She's probably scared of hurting you.
>>
>>16445224
Guy or femanon?
Not that I don't appreciate the answer, it's just that I'd trust a girl's opinion more.
>>
So I've been liking this girl lately. Note that i have no idea that she likes me nor does she know i like her. We were chatting one time and she shared a video of our schoolmate in UNI. On that video was a hot guy singing in his studio and she said to me that his voice was amazing, i have a crush on him etc. Should i be worried?
>>
>>16445219
Do you stand up for yourself going there?
>>
>>16445269
Assuming you're asking if I made a post on my wall about supporting prolife or something then no. It's just a picture of me, and some of the other guys from my high school that went on it in front of the mlk memorial that's tagged Pro-Life march 2012. I've never personally posted any type of politically motivated stuff on my profile either.
>>
>>16444366
I hear so many things on both sides.

"Tell her, she'll think its great and she'll have fun teaching you what she likes."

"Don't tell her, it'll make feel uncomfortable, girls don't like the pressure of being a first, she'll think something's wrong with you because you've never had sex before, etc"

I guess it's so difficult for me because I actually have feelings for her and I don't see her as just some way to lose my virginity. If she was just some girl who I found attractive I don't think I'd be having the same mental blocks. I want to have relationship with this girl and starting off with not telling her the truth about my virginity doesn't seem like a good move but at the same time I don't want to scare her off by telling her.

It also doesn't help that I am always the one initiating. Most of the time it starts with her laying on my bed and asking me to join her, but when we start cuddling, I'm always the one starting things. She never initiates any of our making out or fooling around, leaving me hesitant a lot of the time.

I think i would feel better if I could just tell her so she's knows what she's getting into, but the idea that doing so might end things entirely is really holding me back. How would I even bring it up? Like what's the right context for that situation?
>>
>>16445219
I'm a bit confused, are you pro-life or just worried about being seen ta a pro-life march? If it's the latter just untag yourself from the picture.

If you're worried about a clash of belief it depends on how strongly you both feel about the matter.
>>
So there's this girl who I knew liked me but I fucked up talking to her and she since has been distant. Is it possible to fix this? I've moved on but we see each other semi frequently and I'd want to make it work
>>
>>16445303
I guess the latter, though I wouldn't consider myself wholly anti-prolife, it's just an issue I don't really think of much.
>>
my dick is somewhat smaller than average small. is it even worth approaching a girl at this point
>>
>>16445322

No

>>16445359

Yes. Introduce her to a Hitachi Wand
>>
girls how would you feel if some guy you didnt know stalked your facebook pics to paint a portrait of you without asking
>>
>>16445414

Guy here but anything you put on facebook like that is in the public domain, so that's on you hun

>or if you're the painter, feel free to paint all da females you want dude
>>
>>16445414
Creepy as fuck.

>>16445359
No, she'll see your lack of dick and run in the opposite direction

>>16445322
This is in the OP
>>
>>16445359
lol yes you insecure shit suck i've liked guys with almost-microdicks
>>
Having sex/oral on saturday for the first time.

Should I shave my balls? Like I feel like it makes me look smaller than I am, my dick has like an afro and I'm not even black.
Hairs is literally an inch or inch and a half long.

I guess my question is.
To the ladies, shaved/trimmed balls, or natural?

(And to the guys, do you shave your balls?)
>>
>>16445436
okay ill just keep it to myself

>>16445448
rude af desu
>>
>>16445481
Why do guys here complain when they're called creepy for doing creepy things?
>>
>>16445478
I prefer natural but trimmed is your safest bet.
>>
>>16445414
If it was a part of a series of paintings of random people from facebook, I'd be fine. If it was just me I'd be creeped (assuming he showed me). If I never saw it, I wouldn't care, obviously.

The real issue here is that portraits based on photographs usually look like ass. Don't do it anon.
>>
>>16445478
I shaved my junk recently and it was the fucking worst. Do not do it.

Trim the hair with clippers, do not take a razor to your scrote.
>>
>>16445478
I used to shave but my skin got somewhat irritated and I also suffered one or two ingrown hairs during that time. Now I trim instead. The difference isn't huge, you don't get that smooth feeling which some (such as I) like when trimming but the upsides were well worth it to me.

Also, some people are put off by the no hair thing so I agree with the other person who said that trimmed is the safest best bet.
>>
>>16445485
youre right but you should be more appreciative of the fact someone thought you were attractive enough to be painting in the first place. wow i cant believe 4chan wont let you say to be honest

>>16445501
i wasnt planning on showing her (at least not with it my identity attached) but i sort of figure your response would be a typical one
>>
>>16445414
Similar question, I sketch people in cafes and places lot and I often wonder how people would respond if I showed them my drawings of them.
>>16445520
You have to consider that a portrait is a pretty big time investment, it's weird for someone to just come out of the blue and say "I spent X hours painting your face". That said I'm sure you can find plenty of girls on places like tumblr who would be flattered, the kind who run selfie/nude blogs. Ask first though.
>>
>>16445551
wait so youre saying if i was doing it from tumblr all along theres a good chance im good to go? neat
>>
>>16445557
Absolutely, you can even achieve tumblr fame just by painting people and tagging them in it.
>>
File: 1447069213647.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447069213647.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
I've been having problems with my gf for quite a long time now, figured I would here.

So, I'm 24, she's 21, I've been her first, and we've been together for 8 months now. She shares a flat with her friend and I live in our family house (European here btw, so please don't judge me, still have to pay back a shitton of money to the state), we both have a job, and on average we spend 3 to 4 nights together per week, with either me sleeping over at her place or she sleeping over at ours. I'm a bit of an introvert in a sense that the only way I can let some steam off is to lay in my own bed at home, surf the internet undisturbed, play games, watch a movie, read a book. Also, my mother is a widower and my younger brother is an asshole to her, so I feel like it's sort of my duty to be the good son who asks her about her day, gives her a hug every now and then, etc.
I can go without these things for a few days, but to spend every night at my girlfriend's place can really suck the energy out of me - like literally, each morning I get up more and more tired. Also, my expenses are through the roof because of this, because all my money goes on food which I would get for free if I could just dine at home.

Well, we've spent the last three days together, I went home from work for the first time since Friday, and now she has thrown a bitch fit because her flatmate has decided to sleep over at her boyfriend and now she has to spend the night home alone and I'm not even proposing that I'd sleep over.

What should I do, /adv/? Am I in the wrong here? Should I just bite the bullet and spend every free time I have with her, just because she doesn't feel like meeting up with any of her friends, reading a book soaking in the bath tub, going down to the gym or whatever? Every time I try to talk to her about this she thinks that I don't love her enough and can't grasp the fact that we're different people and that occasionally I need to spend some time alone to recharge my batteries.
>>
>>16445592
Simple answer: no, you're not in the wrong. She needs to see things from your point of view too, and if she knows what you've told us, then she shouldn't be bitching.

However, I would question how this relationship will work out long-term if I were you, because if you're getting sick of seeing her a few days in a row, I don't know how you're going to be able to stand living with her or being married to her.
>>
My female friend is really upset because she thinks she's lost a hairpin that was a present from me. I understand that it has a lot of sentimental value to her but I don't know how I should respond.

I can't keep saying "don't worry it's just a hairpin"/"I can get you another one" etc because obviously it's more to her than that but I don't know what to say.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Girls:

When was the first time you had an orgasm? How did it happen? More details and context the better
>>
>>16445600
You should probably tell her that you're not upset or insulted. It's not about the hairpin itself. She feels like she's a shitty person. Stop talking about the object and start talking to the person.

>>16445605
I had a dirty dream and masturbated as soon as I woke up. I don't remember exactly how old I was but it was years before I actually had sex.
>>
>>16445605
It's not super memorable, but it was sometime when I was 13 or something? We redid the bathroom and got one of those detachable showerheads with the massage functions and I found out that it felt weird but good to keep it down there on the highest setting. It took a few times before I came.
It wasn't til I was 17-18 before I was able to do it with my hands. Partly because I never really tried because I couldn't get wet fantising til I figured out that I had a breast expansion/weight gain fetish.
I'm embarassed thinking back on the shower thing because I took like... 40 minute showers and I feel like my parents knew something was up... Especially since I broke the showerhead once too.
I'm also sort of supicious it killed a lot of my clitoral sensitivity, blasting it with hot water for 30 mintes most days for 5 years. I'm definitely not having one of those showerheads in the house if I have kids.
>>
older femanon here. hubs of almost 10 years is getting kinky in the bedroom and I'm loving it. I'm submissive so he has progressively included that in our sex life. Name calling, humiliation, slapping, choking, gagging, sex toys. Just writing about it is making me horny. now here's the question, is it my place as his fucktoy to request he takes it a little further? or should i let him do it at his own pace? i would love to experiment with things such as light bondage, blindfolding, role playing? I've gotten him toys before that he hasn't used because he isn't really all that interested, so I see he wants to do things his way. Still, should I ask?
>>
>>16445789
doesnt hurt suggesting it
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x590px
Ladies. describe the feeling of a forced orgasm
>>
>>16445789
chances are he would be really excited by the idea of you coming to him with suggestions
>>
How do I relax around women? Whenever I'm around or am talking to any potential partner I get all nervous and can't be myself.
>>
>>16445862
I wish I knew too, I can be so charming around old ladies because I'm not looking to fuck someone's grandma.
>>
Close friend of mine that's grill is interested in a dude that has similar qualities as me. Same taste in music, same likes, and same love in food. Will there ever be a point where she finally develops feelings for me?
>>
Here's one for girls: What do you feel like when you're horny? What could you compare it to?
>>
>>16443013
In case you still see this. Try not to overthink. The idea of having a cock in your mouth is a lot stranger than the physical sensation. You will gross yourself out overanalyzing it (depending on just how bi you are) while the reality is a lot less daunting.

It's a warm phallic shape in your mouth. You can tell how much he's into it (throbbing, getting harder etc) so it's not like something is just shoved in your mouth, it is obviously part of a person and their sexual enjoyment. The smell of a clean penis is very similar to that of a clean vagina, it's just an intimate smell of skin and fresh sweat and bodily fluid. If he is uncut (no experience with cut, Eurofag) and healthy the skin is very soft, especially of the head.

It is physically straining, though. It is not such a big deal to not let your teeth hit him (pretend you're trying to hold on to an ice cube with just your lips), but the repetitive movements are a strain on your neck and your jaws will ache after some time. Some positions are easier than others, which also depends on his curve, eg if he curves upwards it's easier to blow him with your ass towards his face because it fits more naturally into the shape of your mouth. Depending on your gag reflex you won't be able to take him very far, go slow and steady and as you relax you will be able to go a bit deeper. Clenching your left thumb in your fist can help to suppress gagging - hot or not, it doesn't feel good for you. If it gets too much for a while, focus on the head. This is the most sensitive part anyway and you can use your hands to "complete" the sensations as an extension of your mouth.
>>
>>16445941
Flushed, hot. I feel very aware of my body, if someone is with me and touching me it's like you're in a scifi movie with extreme whirling close ups wherever your bare skin is touched. If it is really good all thoughts drip out of my head and there's only a feeling of bliss like when you actually orgasm, and vague, autopilot images/thoughts of sexual things.
If I am alone, I feel exactly where my legs touch, where my jeans press into my crotch slightly. The whole crotch area feels warm and there's a slight swollen feeling. If the arousal builds I feel my pulse throb in the clitoris region, if it continues the good anticipating feelings alternate with almost physically painful throbs of aching. You don't (I don't, at least) literally physically feel yourself getting wet, but you become so used to all the physical and mental pointers that you can tell all the same, and it's an odd mixture between a kind of relief like when you let go after holding your breath in or sucking your stomach in or maybe peeing after holding it in for a while, and more longing for something you don't have yet. Eventually I am flushed in the face, automatically start breathing more through my mouth, feel warm and alive all over and can't stand to cross my legs or rest a hand on my thighs because that makes the desire so near and strong it's unpleasant.
>>
>>16445936
Which one do you value more? This friendship you have or a (potential) romantic relationship?
I only have a really shitty strategy that will most likely work. Try to play hard to get for a bit. Just for a tiny bit, so that she wouldn't jump on the other dude. And then ask her out.
>>
File: non-robot threads on adv.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
non-robot threads on adv.png
5KB, 500x500px
Is there a way to tell over text whether someone's genuinely going through a busy period, or genuinely stopped giving a shit about you?

The busy period thing is true either way, but whenever I check up on her once every few days, she mostly responds with the bare minimum and not at all (the next day) if she turned in before my reply, no matter what I say. I'm not trying to distract her with deep conversations, but come on. Is it unreasonable of me to try and stay in touch if we're both too busy to see each other for a while?
>>
>>16446025
No, you're not being unreasonable. She could at least throw in an apology for acting this way and stress that it's due to her schedule. She is just being rude and disinterested.
>>
can men love their woman of 8 years, but not being in love wit them? like he loves her, but doesn't display affection no mo. can a woman somehow do something to make him be in love again?
>>
>>16446067
Just saying but not being infatuated anymore does not in any way mean that you don't enjoy being affectionate anymore and don't feel that desire anymore. You still want to be affecionate with him, right? Talking never hurts but if this is something you have tried to solve with him extensively I think it's time to consider moving on...
>>
Girls (or guys if you know this situation):

I'm friends with 2 guys (A and B) and a girl (G)
The girl is very good looking and fun and very acceptive of peoples hobbies, overall cool person
Guy A is in his late 20s and has his life under controll, works a well paid job and lives by himself in the rich part of town, kinda macho is the way to descibe his body, bu he is super kind and stuff. He has implied he has had GFs before but said nothing about them, experiences with them or if he has one right now, or if he even has friends... kinda weird.
Guy B is interessted in G in a weird way. He likes her, but not to the extent that he would go balls to the wall for her, but he wants to make a move. He isnt as good looking as A but hes very smart and funny, plays the violin etc.
Then theres me, I just went thru a huge breakup after a relationship that lasted 3 years and I've been talking to G about it ever since (we became friends around the time it was about to happen), we chat everyday, but not all the time. I'm not too interested, cause of the breakup and all... We have gone on 1 or 2 small "dates" that just happened because we were gonna meet others but they were late or couldnt come.

cont too long sorry
>>
File: idfk.jpg (17KB, 539x240px) Image search: [Google]
idfk.jpg
17KB, 539x240px
>>16446102
After coming home now eating out with B, and he telling me hes gonna shoot for G... This happening RIGHT after G tells me over text that she wants to talk about something, IRL, alone, and it has to do with B... What the fuck is gonna happen here?
(Guy As relation to this is that B thinks she likes him cause she likes macho confident guys, and he seems to be right up her alley, but maybe not interested(?))
>>
>>16445971
I wouldn't mind a romantic relationship. I do think we'd make an amazing couple, but she's been friend with me for over ten years and never said anything about being interested in pursuing one.
>>
Girls.

I had a friend with benefits. She had issues with a man because he attempted to rape her, but she trusted me and we were great and had a lot of fun. However in one of our moments I crossed the line, and she just told me recently (it was like 3 weeks ago) and now she is cold and distant. I feel really bad and I want to fix it, I don't even care if we never do anything sexual again, I just want her trust and friendship back. Any advice? Sorry, english is not my first language.
>>
How do you tell the difference between a girl who likes you and girl who wants to be very close friends with you?
>>
>>16446272
Flirtiness.
>>
>>16446283
Could you be more specific?
>>
>>16446283
She's almost always sarcastic though, like I am, so sometimes it's hard to tell whether she's serious with her flirting
>>
How the fuck do talk to girls on tinder when I'm genuinely interested in a relationship but completely incapable of coming off as genuine and interesting in text chat
>>
>>16446337
You don't. Tinder is the wrong place to look if you want a relationship

>>16446253
Talk to her?
>>
>>16446494
this person is incorrect. tinder is a perfectly acceptable relationship finding modality. just has a low success rate, as does the entire online dating arena.
>>
Girls, I not sure if I still have a chance to get back with my ex. She broke up with me last week and the main reason was my lack of actions and show of affection. She was my first girlfriend and I'm not used to deal with relationships. She was the one who always took the initiative to meet up, do cute stuff and make surprises even though I really want to do the same, but with my shyness I didn't really show my true emotions. Then we had a fight about this, but I said that I would start to act "more like a man" and be more active in the relationship. But then after 2 weeks I didn't improve that much, so I guess she got really frustrated and broke up with me. That day I still couldn't do anything. She even started crying but when I went after her, she said it had nothing to do with me, and that I was not the center of her attention. Later her bestfriend, who is also my friend, talked to her and asked if I changed my atitude, she would reconsider getting back together, she said no because she doesn't want to get hurt or to hurt me. Is there something I can do? I truly like her and I want to change and make her happy...
>>
>>16446529
This is in the OP
>>
>>16446537
What point then?
>>
>>16446548
>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
>Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.
>>
>>16446552
Oh yeah, you're right. I just wanted a opinion on what's my best course of action
>>
>>16444438
Holy shit, man, hold back! That was fucking savage.
>>
Girls: Story time

My best friend is a complete tumblr-tier "demisexual" beta and gets way too worked up about stuff
Recently we went to Germany together for about 4 days, he was getting on pretty well with a girl there
Now he says that this girl has stopped talking to him on facebook and is really beating himself up about it, saying "oh she must hate me she hates me I hate myself"
I think it's a pretty big overreaction considering he was only with her for 4 days.
Does this seem a likely thing for a girl to do? Just cut off contact with someone you don't know very well?
>>
>>16446745
>Does this seem a likely thing for a girl to do? Just cut off contact with someone you don't know very well?
Given it was a holiday fling, yeah. It's not realistic to expect an actual relationship out of it.
>>
>>16446750
>Given it was a holiday fling, yeah
It wasn't even a fling, just friendship
Like I said, he's a total beta
>>
>>16445284
Anymore help on this?
>>
>>16446754
Then that's absolutely pathetic
>>
how do i get my bf to be more sexual
like nothing works and he just has no interest in anything
i wanna do fun kinky stuff but he never wants to try anything
>>
Guys, do you stare at girls whom you have no attraction to at all? Like, would you stare for prolonged periods of time at a girl who you thought was weird/ugly/ect if you had zero interest in them?

There's this guy who's always sort of watching me at work. I mean, he notices me almost every time I walk past, none of my other coworkers else look at me as much as he does. Sometimes, when he asks me to do something, he'll look straight into my eyes without breaking eye contact at all.

It's probably meaningless shit and it's likely that I'm reading way too much into it, but I can't help but feel like he's interested in me to some extent. Could just be wishful thinking though, I'm not going to doubt that he (likely) doesn't like me.
>>
>>16442944
>>16442944
Its passion. Seeing some one going what they love and all that. Just something really attractive about it
>>
>>16446494
We are actually talking, she pretends that everything is normal but it is'nt. I told her that I want to fix it but whe tells me that she doesnt know how. Today I missed college and she texted me asking why I didnt come, and we talked normal, but its not the same...
>>
>>16446793
I'm weird but I stare at EVERYONE at work especially when put in an open space near an entrance
I can't help it

But he could be into you yeah
>>
File: 1421459387524.jpg (138KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1421459387524.jpg
138KB, 750x750px
Both sides

What do I say to a girl with whom I've been flirting on tinder if she's not as cute as I thought she'd be? (to the point of me not being attracted to her that much)
>>
>>16446801
Sometimes he stares from a distance though.
>>
>>16443862
Honestly nothing. Anyone who gambles like that deserves neither girl so why ruin an beautiful relationship.
>>
>>16444006
I won't say its common. However men can be insecure over these things. Whether this is the case? I have no idea
>>
>>16446812
yeah that's kinda creepy though

but at the same time maybe you're catching each other at the same time and then it makes you check all the time so you check on each other etc

I did that with several collegues even without talking with them once
Like I'm thinking hard about something and I'm machinally turning towards them and they look back thinking aswel idk it's weird
>>
A girl i know and like, birthday is next week, would it be weird if i get her a card or something. How would femanon feel about something like this. She might have feelings for me, not 100 percent sure though
>>
Hey guys,

My boyfriend has a rather low libido. Most times when I try to initiate, he rejects me. This is hurts my self-esteem and confidence.

A little information:
-has been going on for a few months off and on.
-I have told him how I feel
-He has tried to change
-I tried doing "other things" like letting him just eat me out

My question is, should we stop sexual things for a while? It's getting hard for me. I feel like maybe just stopping for a couple of weeks will let me adjust?
>>
>>16446846
I only ever get cards from my closest and best friends
>>
>>16446846
I don't think it's weird, why the hell not? Cards are cheap and her reaction to it is a good way to see if she's at least sort of into you or if it's "hell no gross"
>>
>>16446755
>I think i would feel better if I could just tell her

There's your answer.
>>
>>16446853
has he had issues getting up or lasting enough or things like that?

how often do you initiate? (like number of occurence per week)
>>
>>16446857
Should i just tell her happy bday then, she did bring up her bday was coming up
>>
Been dating this amazing girl for almost a year now. Problem? She's very much overweight.

>I find myself being less turned on than normal/us having less sex
>having less communication/intimacy
>I have tried to be subtle and not-so-subtle about us working out together
>She's extremely comfortable with being lazy, eating unhealthily, etc.

I want her to be happy with her health, clothes, her self-esteem, etc. I don't want us to become boring, couch potatoes.

I would wife her so hard if she took more care of herself; but lately, I find myself having a wandering eye.

Girls, what would you do if the roles were reversed?

Guys, what would you do if you were in my shoes?
>>
>>16446895
Oddly enough, no. If he "accepts" my proposal he stays hard through most of it.

I initiate about every other day. We banged on Saturday. I was a little greedy on Sunday and tried to, but I knew it wasn't going to happen so I didn't push it. Today, I tried again.

I can usually tell he doesn't want it, because he looks down and tries to keep the kisses short. I also ask him if he doesn't want it half the time.
>>
>>16446917
Oh
Maybe take a break like a week and go for it?
Maybe he's just tired a bit, it can happens. Maybe he'll initiate on you, maybe not.

I'm an asshole so don't take it the following too literally
Since you've asked him several time if he doesn't want it you might have started some weird male/female mindgames
Don't push it for too long or he'll take it as you withdrawing sex or something along these lines.

Go for a break around a week, initiate if he doesn't. Then maybe ask him if he wants to try a fantasy or surprize him with one idk
>>
>>16446916
All you can really do is encourage her to try to make some fundamental changes. Encourage her to eat better, invite her to the gym, stuff like that. I'd also be clear that her lack of restraint is putting a significant toll on the relationship.

Ultimately if she refuses to change, which she may very well do if shes comfortable being obese, there's shit you can do aside from live with it or break up. I'd personally move on, my ex always made empty promises or would start panicking whenever I tried to get her to go to the gym and I'm happier than ever now that she's out of the picture.
>>
>>16446935
Yeah, I'm thinking a week or two. Who knows? Maybe he will know what's he missing? Maybe he will understand what I'm feeling when I reject his advantages.

I actually performed his fetish for him 2 weeks ago. It's an odd one so I don't like doing it.

I don't feel like playing mindgames, but I won't mind "depraving" him.
>>
>>16446970
>Maybe he will understand what I'm feeling when I reject his advantages.
Different anon, but if his libido is significantly lower I wouldnt bank on that too much. If his libido is just low, the demand for it will be lower too when he doesnt get it.

>It's an odd one so I don't like doing it.
Now I'm curious what it's supposed to be.
>>
If a girl is actively talking to you during a lecture is that a decent sign she is interested?
>>
>>16442932
Why donate Tobe such a faggot??
>>
File: CAumVzf.jpg (104KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
CAumVzf.jpg
104KB, 720x1184px
>>16442957
a modest skirt or dress

>>16443862
keep my skills sharp
avoid complacency

>>16444143
you don't argue unless it's important. it's okay to submit to your man as long as he isn't being a shit

>blah blah blah muh semantics
>okay hun, :) you're right

frankly, people argue too much

>>16445478
trim at a minimum. if you like this girl, go get waxed tomorrow so you're healed for saturday

>>16445600
>le logical man fixes everything meme
stop that. just tell her you'll go with her and you'll get a new hairpin together

>>16446793
i addressed this is the other thread, but personally, I have 'strange' taste in women, and I do feel a sort of attraction for ugly women where i want to see what it's like to have sex with them.

but no, unless you are interestingly ugly, i wouldn't look at you at all.

>>16446808
>man, you are not as cute as i thought you were

>>16446853
lose weight, delete your tumblr, and act like a woman

put him on a diet, cut out all soda and refined carbs. Make him work out with you and ban him from looking at porn. when he wants to jerk off make him come to you

>>16446999
no anon, shes just being nice. but to be 100% sure, just fucking ask her out. it isnt hard
Alright women, should I shave the beard? 3 years in the making. I'm getting divorced soon and feel like I should make some changes.
>>
File: 1425360700861.png (5KB, 792x588px) Image search: [Google]
1425360700861.png
5KB, 792x588px
Women who use Tinder, what are some of the mistakes a guy might make that cause you to unmatch or flake out on him?

I don't mean the super obvious things like demanding nudes, sending you dick pics, harassment/offensive language, etc.

What are the smaller, more subtle things that cause you to unmatch a guy, things that might not be immediately obvious to him?
>>
23 y/o guys or guys around that age: would you date an 18 y/o girl if she was at your maturity level and you got along great? Or is a 5 year age gap too great at that age?
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1024x768px
Been talking to a girl for few weeks, we really have something, but last night I fucked it up somehow. She respondes to one question of mine after 4 hours(it was during the night, she was free). And then I told her about this(I was tired and mad for smth else). Now she went cold and she just sees my mesaages. What should I do? Should I tell her to forgive me or forget about it? What to do
>>
>>16447100
depends on the gril

I was 24 and casually saw an 18 year old. she was disrespectful af but I am not sure if that's because she was 18, or just had an inflated ego

regardless, age is just a number, and a 5 year age gap is fucking nothing.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
I blocked a friend (who I was loosely dating) on social media a few weeks ago as he was downward spiralling and I couldn't watch. He hangs out with toxic friends who belittle him. He rather hang out with them who make him question his manhood, everything, than someone who doesn't. (From what he talks about, I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't trash him.) He also has lots of sex, which wouldn't be an issue, but it's more that he's just being used. I've happily done lots -cooked him meals when he was sick, picked him up at the hospital (45 min there and back) sat with him when he felt like his life was falling apart. He'd stop by my work for hugs and pick me ups, but he's never wants to hang out like we used to. I would make all the plans but I stopped because I felt like I was pushing myself on him. I told him this and that I'd be more than happy to do stuff with him, he just needs to let me know.

A friend sent me a post of his from a public FB group that nearly the entire town is in. It's the most cringe worthy devaluing thing I've ever read. (A woman asked for a big dicked man to spend the winter with. Lots of men were tagged but they turned her down. My friend was the only man to post that he had 7in to warm her up with but is also willing to warm up her mouth and other parts. It was disgusting.

When I blocked him, I didn't say anything to him. I just did. Before though, I bought him a massage as he had posted that he hurt himself. I had the receptionist call him to make him the appointment. He texted me thanks and I said no problem and haven't communicated since.

With the FB post, I feel like I should tell him why I blocked him. He's worth so much more than cringe posts of public forums and having unfulfilling sex with random people who he doesn't like and who treat him like garbage. I really care about him and he's just self destructing.

Guys - how bad of an idea is this? Would you want someone who cares about you to butt in and give you tough love?
>>
>>16447100
Nah, too many hormones, still going through puberty. She's "mature" until she gets a little drunk, gets a little menstrual, or had to deal with real life. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>16447207
>Would you want someone who cares about you to butt in and give you tough love?
I can only speak for myself, but that's exactly what I'd need in that kind of situation.
>>
>>16447120

Help gois
>>
File: K Timeline.png (14KB, 771x211px) Image search: [Google]
K Timeline.png
14KB, 771x211px
My girlfriend and I have been together for about seven years, all told. Though we were only boyfriend/girlfriend for about a year we've always been close to each other and never stopped telling each other (sincerely) that we loved each other. There's a timeline attached which saves a lot of explanation.

Now, listen. I love her more than anything and I don't think anything's going to change that. She's only been with 2 other people besides me and I've only had 3 girlfriends, 2 of which were outside of this timeline. I don't have any doubts about the sincerity of our love nor do I think that she's riding the cock carousel behind my back or anything like that; we're both pretty ugly people mentally and physically.

Here's the thing, though: She's really sexual and I just am not. I've done stuff with her before but I'm never really that into it, and sex is a huge deal to her. She wants it a lot and I don't mind accommodating her but she wants me to want it and it's just not on my radar anywhere. I don't think about sex that much nor do I want it as strongly or as often as she does.

tl;dr gf wants moar sex, how can I increase my sex drive so that I can make things better for us both?
>>
>>16447120
>And then I told her about this(I was tired and mad for smth else).
About what? A random picture of a car?

Forget about her bro. You don't need that in your life. If she doesn't appreciate your souped-up douched-up ride she isn't worth the trouble.
>>
>>16447100
Maybe, but it would be a tough sale. Tried it some months ago, and mentally she just wasnt all the way there yet.
>>
>>16447374
In about this, I'm talking about the whole going cold in the middle of the conversation
>>
>>16447369
lift, eat red meat, cut out porn comepletely
>>
>>16447363
Forget about her, she isnt interested.
Why waste your time on someone who doesn't treat you with respect?
>>
>>16447369
Read online about increasing testosterone.
>>
>>16447369
Go to the gym, play sports, get the adrenaline pumping.

It's stupid but I started working out and I just wanted to pound everything that walks. Too bad I was mega shy, I'd probably be having sex at least once/twice a day if I had gotten over that hurdle.
>>
>>16447369
I've heard zinc is good, but don't take my word. Do research.
>>
>>16447369
Change your diet.
>>
>>16447396
>>16447407

The thing is that I've been talking to her for a lot of time, she wants to be with me, but then she goes completely cold. I don't want to seem like a clingy fuck, then again, I don't want to be played
>>
File: sunflowers.jpg (72KB, 574x383px) Image search: [Google]
sunflowers.jpg
72KB, 574x383px
>>16447343
Thank you. I'm going to draft something up tomorrow and have a friend give it a look over before sending it to him.
>>
Girls could I get a legitimate face rate if I upload a picture?
>>
>>16442932
Girls, why do you wear pants so tight you can't fit anything intou your pockets? I always hear girls complain about pockets/purses and desu it's your own fault.

I swear the number of times I've seen girls phones and wallets barely stiffen into the back jean pocket is too much.

If I was a more insidious soul, I probably would haven taken a few very easily.

Also, why yoga pants? Too revealing IMO.
>>
>>16447434
Does she says she's interested?
If so, say, hey, I'm tired of this pussyfooting, date, friday, *insert local place.*
>>
>>16447477
>doesnt fit into pockets
It isnt the tightness of the pants you ignorant dumbass, their pockets are basically non-existent. And before you ask why they buy pants without pockets, there aren't any other fucking choices other than men's clothing.
>>
>>16447484
I've seen women's clothing with pockets. It exists m8. Sorry to tell you there is more than designer clothing.

There's a store called rule king near me, I believe it's a chain. They sell women and men's jeans for 15 bucks in utilitarian fashion.

You're the ignorant one.
>>
Girls: how come you always drop the 'L' word after like two weeks? Happens every time and the pressure is ridiculous cause I cant say that shit till I'm completely sure.
>>
>>16447474
no, >>>/soc/
>>
>>16446793
Sometimes. Especially if I have some irrelevant question I want to ask, but unsure it I should bother to ask. Doesn't last more than a week though.
>>
>>16447509
Right, aside from the 1% of womens clothing that isnt stylish, the other 99% doesnt feature real pockets.

Just to specify, you said
>a store
>utilitarian fashion
That isnt the kind of clothing 99% of the world wears daily.
>>
>>16447545
>using """statistics""" this extreme
where the fuck do you live?
>>
My girlfriend has no sex drive. A few months ago she stopped taking the pill because she realized this and her sex drive still hasn't recovered.

It's been a few months and still nothing. She says when I touch her she gets an anxiety response and she no longer has the desire for sex.

This is extremely frustrating. Nothing I do gets her in the mood for sex. Maybe once a month she'll be up for it.

It's gotten to the point where every time I touch her, she says no and we just sit and watch a movie.

What the fuck do I do? She dresses in leggings and wears a lot of perfume, even to random places like her college library. it feels like she's asking for sex through her actions, but not wanting it. it's a huge tease
>>
>>16447558
Being completely serious

It sounds like she was raped as a child.
>>
>>16447559
>>
>>16447565
I have an ex who was touched as a child and she hated sex.
>>
>>16447567
sure, but there are many, many more possible causes.

>he's dead, he must have had cancer
>I know someone who had cancer, and he died.
>>
I'm in somewhat of an LDR with a girl I met online about 8 months ago. We've been talking all day everyday pretty much since we met.
We have plans to see each other for the first time next month when I go to stay with her for a week or maybe 2.

Lately she's been different. We still talk and message all the time but now she never really says anything about how she feels. I ask her if she's excited about the visit and she says yes and then that's it. She never says anything and never tells me she likes me either. She also used to send pictures to me if I asked, not only lewd pics but even just selfies to see how she looked that day, but now nothing. Now she's just says "why do you need a picture? You know how I look/you already have some" or my favorite "I don't ask for pictures of you".

Understand she's never been the most open person with her feelings, but this is different. Now I'm getting nothing. But she says she still wants to see me, she still texts me and we call when we can.
I just don't know what the hell is going on in her head.
>>
>>16447648
maybe she's getting anxious because of meeting you for the first time. Ask her to be honest. Or maybe she feels rushed?
>>
>>16442944
Yes

Loves me some good head
>>
Girls,
Where would you appreciate the most to be approached?
>>
Girls, is an aquarium a place you'd take a guy to, "just as friends"?

Probably overthinking this, but hey.
>ask anything
>>
Girls

How would you feel about your bf/husband having a job that is mostly at nights, during the weekend, and most holidays (sports related)

Yeah I realize it depends on the situation, I guess im saying in general.
>>
>>16447054
>lose weight
113lb
>delete tumblr
You honestly think I go on that?
>act like a woman
I'm not the most lady like, but I wear dresses and cook dinner.
>put him on a diet
That's what I'm trying to do with the whole cooking dinner thing
>cut out all soda and refined carbs
I wish I could, but this seems controlling.
>Make him work out with you
We are part of a sports club. We don't work out. I don't know how working out will make him want me more. Whenever he comes back from the club, we are both tired. Tired people usually don't want to fuck.
>ban him from looking at porn
I have been thinking of this. I don't know if he has even watched any recently. This also seems super controlling.
>when he wants to jerk off make him come to you
I wish I could.

If my week break from sex doesn't work then I will ask him to not look at porn. If that doesn't work I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16446996
I can see what you are saying. Maybe this is just the end? I mean, we are both young and is he doesn't want me now...

It's diapers. I get how regressing to that stage can be comforting, but I find it gross that he thinks it's sexual. I mean, I watch cartoons when I get sad. It reminds me of when I was a child. I don't get turned on by them though.
>>
Is cologne a big deal? I've never looked into it much, and always went to my dates wearing just antiperspirant. The girls I went out with never seemed bothered by it, and I've had plenty of second+beyond dates.

Should I still look into cologne?
>>
>>16448128
Not really. I'm fine with you just not smelling.

Cologne would be nice if you are trying to impress a lady along with a suit and fancy dinner.
>>
>>16442957
Be playful, but considerate. Hugs as well.

>>16443854
She blew me in the railroad stations toilet stall. I was fairly new, but she was damned good at it.

>>16443862
Girls that share some of my other traits, that my current girl doesn't have, pursuit because I want to chase something new, or she has some trait that I find extra great. Maybe even simply wanting more.

>>16443863
Not realy. A bit more extreme than me, but nothing unusual.

>>16443965
If he doesn't want to do it, then no. Try some alternatives to chapstick (valium, or somethign with a honey base), but don't push too hard.

>>16444006
Common? Debatable. Depends, in what way, she's intimdating to him.

>>16444143
I don't. Not often. When we argue, if it's a heated argument about something, I evaluate how much I like her. Really easy to lose me that way. If we have a discussion, and have different viewpoints, but remain civil, I'll love her even more, even if we can't find common ground.

>>16444591
Make up for it some other days, if you can. Make him feel appreciated, constantly, if you two can't hug/cddle/kiss/(other form of expressing love). Bake him cakes, give him backrubs, at his beck and call or willing to help at any time.

>>16446793
Doesn't sound like something I'd do, but I suppose it's possible. Just be aware of PUA shit, as well as domestic abuse crap, that staring dealie has me thinking one of those.

>>16446853
Bring some toys into the mix, soemthing for you. I doubt stopping sex will improve matters, especially from your side. And if you haven't adjusted yet, doubt it'll happen.
Somethign to consider is that if he's under stress, it may affect his libido. Take some stress off of his shoulders, see if it improves things.

>>16447100
Older now, but have dated in those age ranges. No problem.

>>16447207
Want? Not in the beggining, no idea what he's like, so I can't say. I may be really appreciative later on, or I may not want it at all.
>>
>>16447207

to continue, >>16448161 here, it sounds like you're really smitten with the guy, and want to play the role of a caring mother with him. Bad idea for your sake, at least most of the time.
>>
>>16447558
she is not attracted to you, and is cheating on you 100%
>>
>>16448121
you need to naturally raise his test. doing those thongs will work and make him randy
>>
Hi girls,

I'm generally a rather insecure person when it comes to relationship and she've said that she loves me but still. Recently I found out that she and her girlfriends were talking over text about a topic they had over the phone about what she saw during her gym session. Apparently, they were talking about how cute this guy was and I believe she caught him looking at her a couple of times and liked the attention. It goes on about how it could be a one sided attraction or one sided love from that guy.

How should I feel about this ?
>>
>>16442932
>>I like someone. What do I do?
>Ask them out.
How?
Where do we go for a first date?
should the guy pick the girl up?

pls,respond
>>
>>16446793
>Guys, do you stare at girls whom you have no attraction to at all?
Actually I'm more inclined to stare at girls I have little inclination towards pursuing (but are pretty / cute). Probably because it doesn't feel guilty. Sort of like looking at a cat playing vs. stealing quick glance when a pair of tits walk by.
>>
File: cabin.jpg (608KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cabin.jpg
608KB, 1920x1200px
>>16448161
>Want? Not in the beggining, no idea what he's like, so I can't say. I may be really appreciative later on, or I may not want it at all.
Thank you for your input.

>>16448168
Smitten? Definitely. I don't want to mother him, but I'm okay with mothering him. I wouldn't do this with anyone else. He's essentially friendzoned me and I won't do a (sexual) relationship with him because I don't respect him because he doesn't respect himself.
>>
>>16448474
>Where do we go for a first date?
Coffee/drinks or a walk

>should the guy pick the girl up?
I would say yes, but I'm a bit of a traditionalist

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2011/08/perfect-date/
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2013/02/get-second-date/
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2012/02/awesome-first-dates/all/1/
http://thewisesloth.com/blog-index/#zzzzz1
>>
>>16448161
Toys isn't a horrible idea, but he is more into diapers.
>>16448185
I will encourage him too.
>>
>>16447558
Could be after effects of birth control. Talk to her about going to a doctor and try new birth control, or maybe its coming from anxiety or depression?
This happens to me sometimes, it goes on for a month or two, and it's caused by a combo of depression/anxiety disorder and insecurities.
>>
Hi guys,
my gf has problems trying "new" sex things. We never did it doggy or any of its variations, she never gave me oral (even though I did). She only likes it with her on top.
5 years in this relationship, am I doomed?
>>
>>16448483
Wow I thought that might be an Eyvind Earle painting but it's a photo
>>16447054
>>le logical man fixes everything meme
would you fuck right off you useless twat
>>
>>16448128
I don't care if you don't smell like anything

>>16448111
Not for me

>>16448093
Sure. I've been to the zoo with a platonic friend, I don't see why the aquarium would be any different

>>16447886
In a setting where it's appropriate to approach people, like a party

>>16447477
The pockets themselves are either tiny or non-functional. I have tiny hands and I can barely fit my hand into some of my pockets. That said, given how tight they are, it'd be difficult for you to take my phone/wallet without me noticing. Also yoga pants and leggings are comfortable. I don't wear them outside the house though

>>16447474
That's what /soc/ is for. I also don't know what you mean by 'legitimate'

>>16447100
I highly doubt you're as mature as you think you are. I was one of the more mature people at age 18, and I look back now at age 23 and I realise I wasn't actually that mature at all, just comparatively more than my peers.

>>16446999
No, it's a sign she's bored and/or doesn't take her education seriously
>>
Anyone

Do you ever feel guilty sometimes after fapping based off the material you fapped to? I've noticed that I'll get this feeling of guilt and regret depending on what I'm fapping to. For example, I just fapped to a picture of a girl that's been flirting with me the last few weeks and I feel like shit right now. But if I would have fapped to like, Mila Kunis or Charlize Theron id feel good. Why is this?
>>
>>16449127
Because you know her and she's an actual person that you've met and interacted with compared to someone you've never known and will probably never know.
>>
>>16449127
I feel bad after fapping all the time. I love sex, because I feel accomplished and never guilty. Try having sex instead of masturbating.
>>
>>16449153
>Try having sex instead of masturbating.

I don't really want to tho, it's too much work. And fapping takes way less time and energy, and virtually no clean up
>>
File: sunset.jpg (90KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
90KB, 920x613px
>>16447207
>>16447451
>>16448483
Me again. I've done a rough draft of what I'd like to say - is this appropriate? I'm a pretty direct person and he knows that I'm not this way out of anger. I don't know if I should give examples (Lord knows I have plenty) or just keep it as is. Many, many thanks in advance.

>Hi X,

>A friend sent me a message telling me about your commented in the X Group. ("Thread Name" in case it's been removed.) This was the reason why I had removed and blocked you on Facebook as well as X. It's very hard for me to respect you when you don't respect yourself. You are a truly wonderful person and you deserve much better. I wish you were able to see your value and start treating yourself in higher regard.

>You know where I work and you have my phone number. You're always welcome to come by or text. I care about you and I'll always be here for you.
>>
How do you advance from something casual into something more than that? I've been seeing this girl for a while, we've only gone on one actual date that didn't turn out great. But we hung out a bit together in groups and only a few times alone that led to some stuff (no sex yet) but I really like her. Traditional dating stuff has never been my forte and I'm a little inexperienced when it comes to women. I want to go from casual encounters to something a little bit more involved but I don't really know how to do that. Like, is there some sort of method or something? I'm not really sure. I want to just tell her how I feel but not sure if that's the right move, don't want to scare her off or something.
>>
>>16449127
This is why I never fap to people I know well. Though fapping in general just makes me feel empty inside.
>>
>>16449273

I just don't get while I feel guilty afterward
>>
Girl I've been talking to for a long time on whatsapp turned the blue checkmarks off so now I can never see if she read my message or is ignoring me

How can I get her to turn them back on without seeming clingy?
>>
>>16449153

>try having sex instead of masturbating

do you realize why people masturbate in the first place?

protip: it's cause they have no other means of releasing that tension.

I know, people that date still do it, but 99% of the time that is why.
>>
>>16442932
Girls, how far out of your age would you date? If you met a guy who has all of the personality traits you want, but they were 5 years older than you, would you consider dating them? What if they were 7 years older?
>>
>>16449195
Alright
>>16449370
I think sex releases more chemicals and relieves tension easier.
>>
>>16449363

You don't. And maybe she turned it off because of someone else?
>>
>>16449543

yes, but people arent fapping cause it's more efficient or less, they do it cause they need a way to get off.
>>
>>16446853
Ask him if he's into some D/s
>>
I've been talking to a girl and we've been getting more familiar recently and I think she likes me, signs being always texting me back quickly, texting first often, complimenting, and saying that she really likes talking to me. We share some uni classes but whenever I see her she sort of ignores me and only talks to her friends. She's never had a close guy friend before so is she just shy and should I try to initiate? It's like person I text and the one I see are two different people
>>
>>16449586
Agreed.
>>16449612
I'm beginning to think so. I'm attractive and we are young so I'm confused hardcore.
>>
>>16449612

Just because he has a low sex drive doesn't mean he's gay
>>
Girls or guys, how do you deal with an area that seems to have no singles? I live in a small town, and it seems like anyone I take an interest in or try to strike a conversation with is paired off already, it's gotten to the point where I don't even bother flirting anymore, I just assume the girl isn't single.
>>
>>16449612
Then again he experimented in high school and didn't like it.
>>
>>16449678

He's probably not gay. I'm a 25 year old male with a low drive and I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>16449668
There's a huge number of reasons why he could have low sex drive. The last thing you should do is question is sexuality.

If you want to be with him then ask him to see a doctor. He could have low testosterone. Outside of that, stress and depression are common issues.

There are supplements you can take to increase libido also. Maca has worked well for me personally. It's a plant from Peru and has been used for that purpose by native peoples for generations.
>>
>>16449685
Hopefully not.
>>16449699
>Maca
I will look into that. I know one of his reasons is his ADHD pills, but I don't want him to switch pills. It's a big hassle and they may not work for him.
>>
>>16449722

Look he's probably not gay. And if you question him that will probably piss him off. I hate how people assume I'm gay just because I pass up sex quite a bit. But I'm not gay
>>
I have a really anxious behavior around most people, i dont know too well. Am i fucked?
>>
>>16449727
>>16449722
Same for me. Sex isn't high on my list, but that's mostly because I have intimacy issues. However I'd be quite offended if someone starting questioning my sexuality because of it. It's fine when a girl has a low sex drive, but when it's a guy he automatically must be gay.
>>
>>16449519
Anyone have an opinion on this one?
>>
>>16449748
Not super fucked. Most people are nervous around people they don't know. They will take that into consideration when they meet you. Try your best to express yourself though, first encounters are kindof important.
>>
>>16449519
>>16449752
Depends on the person and their age. My friend's 22 and seeing a guy who's 27. The age difference makes her slightly uncomfortable, since he's older than both her older brothers. I'm 23 and I wouldn't have a problem dating a 28 year old, I don't have the brother thing like she does, and my parents have a 6 year age gap themselves. I don't think I could go 7 years older though
>>
>>16449519
I would probably only go 5 years up. I like younger ones better, softer/fresher skin. I can't wait until I'm a mature cougar to prowl college dorms.
Honestly, there are alot of things that can wreck a relationship and an age gap seems quite minor.
>>
>>16449749

Exactly. I have intimacy issues too. I don't like when people are affectionate to me. It makes me feel really uncomfortable
>>
>>16449759
What would keep you from going up 7 years? What changes between being 6 years older and being 7 years older?

>>16449761
What if the guy/girl (I guess it can apply to both) looked younger than they were. For example, if they were 6 years older, but if they said they were only 2 you wouldn't know the difference.
>>
>>16449777
>What would keep you from going up 7 years? What changes between being 6 years older and being 7 years older?
Too much of a difference in where we are in life. I'm 23, I've got a year of school left, and I want to have a career, while at 30 the guy's probably looking to start a family. Even 5 years is pushing it a little to be honest, but it's not a dealbreaker at that point.
>>
>>16449780
Last question, what if you're in the same place in life. So, you're either both in school, or you're both working, etc. such that for all intents and purposes, you're effectively the same age. Would the number matter at that point?
>>
Do you still think about your ex bf, even though you broke it off? Not in a romantic way, but more in a, i hope he's ok, kinda way, or do you just try to purge everything?
>>
>>16449787
Maybe? It'd depend on the circumstances. For example, if the guy was 30 or 32 and still in school, he might have a lot of baggage or debt that I don't know if I'd want to deal with
>>
>>16449519

Recently started a new relationship with someone 2 years older.

Previous partner i was with for over 2 years, he was 5 years older. Never had any issues that people associate with an age gap, etc. I was ready to move out and attempt a life with my partner, regardless of what people would think.

In hindsight: although he was an amazing guy, at 27 i thought he'd have had more motivation to do well in life, but either way its not big deal.
Probably wouldn't go above 5 years as i imagine the problems (common/petty things which come with the stigma) with larger age gap relationships would be more apparent then.
>>
>>16449519
This happened to me literally a few days ago. 5 years is nothing as long as the girl is at least 18.

I think if his age/2 + 7 turned out older than me then I would be less likely to date a guy. I read something else the other day about multiplying the girl's age by 1.3, and that's her upper limit before experience, ideals, generational stuff etc clash.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.