[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl is into me >Date goes well >At her car, we hug,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>Girl is into me
>Date goes well
>At her car, we hug, I can tell she wants me to go for kiss
>Tells me she has boyfriend
>Back off, tell her goodnight
>She jokes about how much fun it would be if I hopped in her car, so I do
>We end up making out in her car, wants to fuck on monday (she had to leave early to get home before he gets off work)

New territory here. Feel kinda bad about it as I've been on the other side of this, but she's really hot and it's been a slow year.

Help?
>>
First, let me ask you an honest question, and answer honestly; are you here for actual advice, or are you here wanting to hear that it's okay to bang her?
>>
>>16441039

it is ok to bang her

rules are for betas
>>
>>16441043
It's not a rule, it's a principle.

For me personally, I did it once and I felt pretty shitty. The guy tracked me down, and I thought we were gonna throw down, but he just explained what I did to him. It felt really shitty.

I would never do it. "If she's willing to cheat with you, she'll do it with anyone" is a bullshit argument you use mentally to validate your decisions.
>>
>>16441043
lol
Go do your homework, then off to bed, child. It's late.
>>
>>16441039

Advice I guess. I can't have relationships because I work 90 hours a week and I'm a single parent but it would be nice to sneak around and get laid. Pretty ideal. She's 6' tall with legs for days and I want to have her choke on my cock and then grab a handful of hair and power fuck her doggy style.

I don't really care about her boyfriend. Not my problem. I'm aware she isn't relationship material.

I guess I'm looking for advice on being the other guy.
>>
>>16441061

future c u c k detected
>>
>>16441053
What did the guy say, out of curiosity?
>>
>>16441053

>"If she's willing to cheat with you, she'll do it with anyone" is a bullshit argument you use mentally to validate your decisions.

ayyy it's a legit argument though. if this girl wants to sleep with someone who seeks advice from 4chan, then she's a shit-tier decision-maker, just like OP.

>inb4 OP gets dropped for not making a move when the time was right
>>
>>16441085

"i luved her man [muh future plans], [muh fambilly], [never thought she'd do this], how could u do this 2 me.. *moan moan cry cry sniff*"
>>
>>16441085
He told me that they dated for five years, and he knew the second he met me that he was fucked. Said that he shook my hand, and he thought that he could trust me. Dude started crying. Told me all the shit he went through with her.

It sucked. 0/10 would not do again. Spent the better part of a year trying to be a better person.
>>
>>16441036
I wholehearteldly wish You painful death. No fedora, no kek.
>>
>I've been on the other side of this
>but it's been a slow year

You're just a hypocrite.
>>
>>16441036
i'd of turned her down man.

Tell her what a shitty human she is and that you will track the BF down and tell him what she has done.
>>
>Feel kinda bad about it as I've been on the other side of this
Tell her boyfriend, senpai. Better he learns now she's an adultress than after he walks in on you boning her and possibly tries to shiv you.
>>
>>16441072
Aw, muffin. I'm so hurt by your comment.
>>
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>16441036
Alls fair in love and war.

Stick it in her pooper for good measure.
>>
>>16441036
>she wants to cheat
>i have been cheated on
>should i do it?
Did it feel good when you got cheated on?
Would you wish that feeling on anyone else?
>>
I'm not the one cheating, so I'm sure sure how to feel about it.
>>
Background; they have been together for 18 months, no kids, they live together. It's more a convenience thing. I guess they haven't had sex in 6 months and they barely talk.

Sounds like it's more a convenience thing.
>>
>>16442586
At that point it sounds like the relationship is dead in the water already. Just ask her to break up with her current BF if you don't want the moral issue of enabling someone else to cheat on their lover to hang over your head.

On the other hand, if you're just looking to hit it and quit it, just do what >>16441338 said and prepare for a potentially pissed boyfriend to find you and fuck your shit up.
>>
>>16441036
She's tired of her boyfriend OP and is looking for a new fling. If you meet her requirements she'll want to be with you and dump her boyfriend for you. But be careful because as soon as she starts to even slightly resent you, she'll do the same thing to you. Your best option is to just have crazy sex with no commitment.
>>
File: 14291692.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14291692.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>16441039
She's gonna cheat. Might aswell be OP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.