[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help please i put salt in hand sanitizer to seperate the gel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Purell-Hand-Sanitizer-Coupon3.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Purell-Hand-Sanitizer-Coupon3.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
help please
i put salt in hand sanitizer to seperate the gel and the alocohol then put it through a hankerchief a few times til it was clear and mixed it with water and then i took literally a 2ml sip and ive been feeling sick ever since
i checked the ingredients and it doesnt have isopropyl, i cant go to a&e because i cant tell my parents, the only reason i did this is because im not allowed to drink alcohol and i really wanted to try it
>>
>>16438907

Whhhhyyyy? Next time just sneak out and go party with some friends.

If it wasn't too too long ago I suggest you make yourself throw up immediately. 2ml isn't enough to kill you or make you incredibly sick.

But seriously if you are that worried about it you need to man up and tell your parents and get them to take you to an ER.
>>
Call a poison control hotline right now and talk to them.
>>
There are better, easier ways to sneak booze.

Also get the fuck off this site if you're under 18.
>>
>>16438942
4 hours ago
>>
>>16438955

If it was that long ago and only 2ml you should be fine. You may feel sick as shit but lesson learned.

Next time just drink a beer moron.
>>
>>16438969
but fucking people online and in prisons and shit drink the gel and nothing happens fuck im gonna die kidneys and stomach killing liver feels like its burning alcohol is truly the drink of the devil fuckkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>16439018
This shouldn't be the case, must be a side effect from the leftover ingridients, it's not like you made pure alcohol or anything like that.

Go see a doctor or try to google for an online support or some shit, if you get yellow spots on your waist within a few hours or days then i think you have a liver problem i believe. i am really not in that field so don't take what i say for granted.
>>
>>16439018
>but fucking people online and in prisons and shit drink the gel and nothing happens
No, they get sick and have health problems too. The only difference is, the prison system is there to take care of them when shit hits the fan. A friend's alcoholic dad drank a few bottles of mouthwash and had to go to the ER.
>>
>>16439018

Dude. If you're really that sick you should probably go to the doctor.
>>
Tip top kek. Have fun going to the ER and getting a good chuckle out of everyone working that day for being that much of a dumbass. Salt and a hankerchief isn't remotely enough to filter out the nasty shit they put in to dissuade dumbasses from doing exactly what you did.
>>
>>16438907
Methyl alcohol isn't ethyl alcohol player

Keep that shit up, you will go blind

Hope you feel better soon.

If you want to get drunk

Buy 1/2 gallon of apple juice, 1pack of bakers yeast. Pour yeast into apple juice, recap juice, but don't seal cap or bottle will explode. But bottle in a bucket incase it overflows a bit. Wait about 7 days at room temp, then refrigerate.
Enjoy
>>
>>16439543
But it's used to clean your hands before you eat... Surely it's going to get in your mouth?
>>
>>16439572
It's better to get a balloon or a condom, put it over after mixing in yeast, after a few hours or so, or maybe over night, poke a single small hole with a safety pin or sewing needle and then leave it alone for 6-8 days.
>>
lel tip kok
>>
why
>>
>>16438907
Just drink vanilla extract next time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.