[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting a fat gf - easy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

i'm an extremely awkward 21 year old guy with social anxiety who has never had a girlfriend (i kind of prefer men, but i'm never gonna find a bf). i would consider myself average in terms of attractiveness.

i recently lost a lot of weight (over 100lbs) and am now having trouble maintaining it. if i had a fat gf however i would be constantly reminded about controlling my diet there would always be someone to finish my plate when i probably shouldn't.

do you think it would be easy to acquire an obese girl as my gf? does anyone have any experiences with fat women that might help?
>>
>>16438569
Become a feminist.
>>
I don't think you should get a fat girlfriend for those reasons, but it depends. They're some who are extremely picky when it comes to men and some who aren't. Some have huge self confidence and some don't. Whatever you are looking for, it's not necessarily easier then acuiring an averaged sized girl.
Why not get a fat bf tho?
>>
If she's of a new- age mindset, she's gonna be just as hard to get even though nobody wants her. Just a fact.

Protip: You want some nutty chick that will love you instantly and forever? Go to a horse stable and get a tour, and be pretentious about your (insert horse's name) living company. Instant wife. Seen it happen 4 times.
>>
So you want a fat girlfriend as a way to cop-out of your weight maintenance? If that's the case, you definitely didn't lose weight properly, because it shouldn't be a challenge.

Step up your self discipline and stop looking for an easy and destructive way out.
>>
Fat girls are still able to be picky about who they date.
The easy girls are the ones with self confidence issues, which classify as crazy so be warned. The ones hard to love can also help you learn to love better so don't take it too hard if you break up with #'s 1,2,3,4. Appreciate that you have flaws you're working on so maybe hit on the fluffy girl at the gym?
>>
>>16438569
>i kind of prefer men, but i'm never gonna find a bf
You know males are hornier than females? You know many males prefer playing the dominant role in a relationship? Getting a BF is by far easier.
>>
>>16438569

>im never gonna find a bf

its way easier than getting a gf bro. ill be your boyfriend. no joke.
>>
>>16438569

post face pics? thats the easiest way to gauge what you can score.
>>
>>16438619

True that anon. I've been turned down by more fat girls, they think their curves put them above thin girls.
>>
>>16438569

Some fat girls are lazy as shit. I've had a few fat gf's and they just netflix and eat junk. I will admit they can be fun in bed.
>>
>>16438654
Yeah the whole 'ass-crowd' and low level race mixing niggas have given fat girls a plateu to place their confidence on that isn't rock bottom anymore. (excuse the punny)
>>
A fat girl will not help you with your weight problem. In fact, she will likely make it worse, using such astounding logic such as "if he exercises, she doesn't love being fat, which means he doesn't love me".
>>
>>16438657
Yeah you can basically convince them to do whatever you want. Pretty nice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.