[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so I need advice on how to break up with my "girlfriend".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Ok, so I need advice on how to break up with my "girlfriend". Actually she's a lot older than me. But the age difference is not the problem but she is just so needy and it's really suffocating me and giving me depression. I just want to be free.
The problem is it's really going to crush her, and I don't know what she would do without me but I can't take it anymore.
Any advice?
>>
Obviously u mentioned she has a personal space issue.

Talk to her about that....

We cant really be seeing each other in every minute to death..
>>
>>16437567
But I don't want to solve the problems anymore, I just want to be free.
>>
>>16437561
Man i wish i had a needy gf suffocating me with her boobies
>>
>>16437561
How long have you two been going out? Breaking up should be easier if it's a short time. If indeed it's a short time, such as two or three months, the breakup shouldn't be hard for a mentally-sound person to comprehend and recover from.

Breakups often come with a reason-why. Do you feel comfortable telling her why you want to break it off? In the over-arching scheme of existence, it might be useful when pursues another partner.
>>
"Hey babe I don't want to be in a relationship at the moment"
Done. Do it asap so she can find someone who can or is willing to deal with her
>>
>>16437596
This. Ex broke up with me for being too clingy and soon after, I found my now equally clingy best friend and fiance. He has a huge social circle but wants me there, always. I love it.
>>
>>16437592
Almost two years....

I absolutely do not feel comfortable telling her, it will destroy her.

>>16437596

She's coming round in an hour, I want to do it then. I asked here now to hopefully get a confidence boost beforehand.
>>
>>16437610
You have your confidence boost, now grow a spine and end it fag.
>>
>>16437615
Well let's see. If I succeed I'll reply in the thread. But if you don't hear from me then I pussied out again.
>>
>>16437618
You are a pussy. I bet she isn't even aware you feel this way. Grow up.
>>
She would probably be a lot happier without you. Love how faggots give themselves so much credit over another person's life. Geez.
>>
Op pussied out.
>>
>>16437803
Na, I did it. It was messy but I did it. Never going to see her again
>>
>>16437885
That's awesome man! I'm going through something similar but I'm living with my clingy gf
>>
>>16437905
Yeah, feels weird but good.
She wanted to move in together, that's why I had to end it now.
>>
>>16437618
You should have done it at her house, with telling her friends first so they can step in while you step out.
>>
>>16437917
Could you give us a bit of insight on how it went, if you don't mind?
Call it general curiosity about someone who got out.
>>
>>16437591
this
i'm so envious of guys with needy girlfriends
i was in a relationship with the worlds most aloof and independent girl for three years and it was impossible
>>
>>16437605
the dream
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.