[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though I'm 21, Everyone, from friends to family to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 347x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 347x339px
Even though I'm 21, Everyone, from friends to family to colleagues, refer to me as "old man" or "grandpa anon". It's not malicious to my knowledge, but Multiple groups of people with no contact have all decided my behaviour warrants comparison to a fucking octogenarian. What behavioural traits would lead to this in a dude as young as me, and how do I turn it around?
>>
>>16437461
Kill yourself. Isn't that what old guys do eventually?
>>
You might have some old fashioned mannerisms or speech. It's nothing to be ashamed of, some people find it endearing. Or maybe they think you're a bit prudish. Which also isn't really a bad thing. At 21, I think it's much more useful to avoid being considered immature than too mature.
>>
>>16437461
You might be boring or overly responsible, so at 21 they're calling you an old man.
>>
>>16437494
"Overly responsible" ? Oh the irony, considering I'm an ex drug addict (not that many people know).
>>
>>16437514
Do you think going straight might have made you come off as a little extra cautious sometimes?
>>
>>16437514
Well fuck, then who knows. Do you have an early bedtime or something? Why do you think they call you that?
>>
I used to have a friend everyone called Old Man, but it was just a pun on his last name being Winter.
>>
>>16437520
Wouldn't have thought so, and like I say, not many people know, but who knows at this point.

>>16437524
I honestly don't know. Whenever I press it I just get "because you're just such an old man" or "I can't explain it but you just are". Nobody seems to be able to give me specifics about this supposed "old man vibe"
>>
>>16437549
Maybe you're just a really grumpy cunt
>>
>>16437461
Bro, at 21 if somebody called me old man they were gettin knocked the f out.
>>
>>16437587
Thanks for the constructive comment
>>
>>16437461
do you look old? if multiple different social groups all refer to you as "old man" either you walk around in suspenders with an old timey mustache, or you just look old for your age

i look very young for my age, so I get that condescending "hey young man" from everyone I know
>>
>>16437621
I look older than 21, but only by a couple of years, and if I shave my facial hair I look like a teenager. I don't look anywhere older than 27 maximum, so who knows.
>>
>>16437633
then it must be how you act. you have your whole life to be a cynical bitter old man, you're supposed to be young dumb and full of cum right now
>>
>>16437641
Haha. I don't even know how to change my behaviour to seem younger, but thanks for the input anyway
>>
Too logical maybe.
>>
How many times are you going to create this same thread?
>>
>>16437669
This is the first time, senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.