[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is not having a girlfriend so deterimental?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10

File: JUSTDO.jpg (78KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78KB, 456x320px
I mean think about it /adv/... DUDES HAVE SHOT AND KILLED PEOPLE IN A SPREE SHOOTING FASHION because they couldn't get girlfriends. How could not having a girlfriend be so detrimental to society? Its crazy to think that one kiss or hug could have STOPPED so many spree shootings.

I am a male and have never had a girlfriend and I am 25. I feel terrible like all the time. Primarily because it feels like the world is shit and most people in it are shit and the women in it don't understand anything deep or meaningful. That obviously probably isn't true but its how my mind feels. I just really REALLY dislike how most women don't understand remotely what its like to be a male in todays society.

An average male in todays society is considered shit. Just imagine if you are a BELOW average male or if you lack something all the other males have? Like for example, a car. You can't be a man in todays society without some fucking wheels. Its a terrible world we live in. All these fucking sunk costs. Help me...
>>
What's your actual question? If you just want to bitch, >>>/r9k/
>>
>>16308954

CAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ!?

>DUDES HAVE SHOT AND KILLED PEOPLE IN A SPREE SHOOTING FASHION because they couldn't get girlfriends. How could not having a girlfriend be so detrimental to society?
>>
>>16308960
What advice would you like?
>>
>>16308965

How do I manage to improve my relationships? Women feel impossible to do anything with or even talk to. It never makes any sense. Yout alk to a girl and she could think you are trying to rape her. You talk to her and she can think you are a creepy guy. Basically, why are interactions with MOST women such ASS!??!?!
>>
>>16308945
Not getting laid were the least of those people's problems.
As for you, focus on bettering yourself and maybe find some coherence while you're at it, post reads like you're upset you don't have a gf but then hate women at the same time, wtf are you on about?
>>
>>16308987
>I have never talked to a woman in my life
Stop believing everything you read on /r9k/ and go outside
>>
Stop using those guys as evidence that you have an objective problem and as a reason why women should date you.
>>
>>16308945
Dude you should go out and talk to people every now and then.
Sitting at home doing nothing with your life is why you never fucked and why you are salty.

I know it's hard but don't be a useful piece of shit, don't be a edgy 4chan faggot all your life.
>>
>>16308987
Because you fail from the fucking get go with that negative mentality. Are SOME girls creeped out from the get go? Yes. You might actually be a bit creepy.

But once you develop social skills and talk to them like people (hint: they ARE people, just like you and me) and not see them as some trophy you're trying to obtain, it gets a lot easier.
>>
You feel terrible because your life is boring and unproductive and you think a girlfriend is the only way you can find meaning in your existence.

Try to focus on a career or something.
>>
>>16308997

I have talked to many women and each time ended up with me being friend zoned. I have been on dates too but again.. I end up getting friend zoned. I don't know how these fucking meth addcts or drug addicts or booze addcits get women to stay with them AND feed their fucking addictions. Its so FUCKING STRANGE. Its almost like women hate stability?
>>
>>16309016
Yes, the problem lies with women. They're all vapid whores who don't deserve a guy like you. You're perfect the way you are, don't change a thing :^)

Is that what you want to hear?
>>
>>16308987
Hi! I'm a woman, and I am always polite to others who try to engage with me.
Sure, some of the time they strike me as creepy or maybe a little socially awkward, but I was raised with manners, so even if the conversation is a little odd, I always try my best to engage unless I truely feel that I am in danger.
Because of this, I've actually made lots of friends with people who are frequently ignored or rejected by other women. As their friend, I can give them pointers and advice to help them approach and speak to women. I have also set some of the guys I've met up with my girl friends.
So, my only advice to you is to just go for it! Approach women- be friendly and non-threatening. Some women will ignore or insult you, but there are a lot of women who will listen to you and give you a chance.

Don't blame all women if you have a fear of rejection. Rejection is a normal part of life, and EVERYONE faces it at some point or another. There are plenty of kind, thoughtful women out there, but you have to give them a chance to give you a chance!
>>
i'd try dating but what girl wants to be with a dude that isnt rich or has his own place?

im fucked, no matter how considerate/smart/ripped I am. girls these days are all about material things and if I cant provide them, i'm out of luck.
>>
>>16309037
Holy fucking shit. A sensible, non aspie, non crazy person post....
>>
>>16309043
You sound like a retard. When I graduated college at 22 I didnt work for 6 months and was awkward as fuck living BACK at home and I still managed to get a gf.

STOP blaming "duh I dont have money wimmenz are shallow whores". Get out there and get out of that negative mindset.
>>
>>16309037

I don't really fear rejection in the formal sense. What I fear is the random shit I have to do to talk to these women. Like I can't stand in line and talk to the cashier girl. I have to do weird shit like stand around outside until I see her leave for her break and THEN talk to her.

I also dislike how women will friend zone you and then never talk to you again. "Lets just be friends". I never heard of a friend that never texts or calls their friends ever.. This is my only qualm with the friend zone. Women use it as a prison for a males emotions. Truly makes me think women like that are worst than hitler and I have met MANY women like that.

God I feel like shit. It really does a number on your self esteem too. So does online dating. Online dating is such a bogus misconception of reality. Its a fucking abominable abortion of reality. Women and men in online dating are just complete turbo shitters. Dudes carpet bomb message women and women never respond because they think they can do better. Why would you respond to some average guy when you have like 100 guys messaging you a day?

The world feels like a really shitty RNG based shit show.
>>
>>16309043
I wouldn't date you just for the fact that you think no woman would settle for a guy who isn't rich and doesn't have his own place

I wouldn't date any guys like you and OP, actually. You're all pessimistic, fantastic at generalising about women, and just generally feel entitled to a relationship without having to put in one iota of effort yourselves. Look at yourselves: would YOU date you? You all go on about how women have high standards, but what do you actually have to offer women? I don't expect anything of a male partner that I wouldn't expect of myself, and I don't know any woman who feels otherwise. It's not the women, it's you.
>>
>>16309056

>date fatties and retards

Yeah, no buddy.
>>
>>16309065
Actually she was a 5"2 little nympho with a bangin body and big tits who loved to give head. But you keep telling yourself that it's because you dont have money ;)
>>
>>16309065
I found your problem: you're illiterate. Being able to read is a basic requirement of getting by in life, including getting a girlfriend
>>
what the fuck does deterimental mean?
most things in life can be solved with a little bit of effort and less bitching... this is one of them
>>
>>16309063

Oh shut up. MOST women expect men to what is called "dating capital". For example, I have no car but I can meet people places via bus. I tell a woman this and she becomes disinterested instantly.

Not having your own place is another thing. I tell a woman I live with my aunt in a apartment and split the rent? The woman becomes ornery and annoyed and friend zones me.

It doesn't matter if you are a kind person, have a sensible code of honor, stay healthy, drug and addiction free. NONE OF THAT MATTERS to a woman. especially the honor part. Which is why women can date total shit heads that have snorted so much cocaine you would think they are fucking scar face.

Women in the USA are just really hard to deal with. God help you if you are a fucking male minority or something. Just look at the spree killers.
>>
>>16309063

i'd love to think girls dont care about this stuff, but I HIGHLY doubt that.

women judge men by their careers and if a man has no money, they will think he is a failure, no? my point is why would a girl stick around if a guy isnt able to provide for her?
>>
>>16309074

No I just simplified the advice you are trying to shit down our necks.
>>
>>16309084
>>16309086
I see I'm not going to be able to change your minds. Ah well, I tried. I'm not the lonely, bitter one, and I'm not going to bother to try and help you see otherwise. The only one who's going to suffer with your mentality is yourself, it doesn't affect me or the other posters here if you think women are evil and only care about XYZ
>>
>>16309078

Why is it that the men are the ones that have to do all this crazy shit like "JUST BE YOURSELF" AND "JUST PUT IN MORE EFFORT!"

You never hear women having to do this crazy shit. I feel like men are just being told straight lies. Women can bitch all they want too and nothing negative ever happens. If anything, a woman bitching just nets her more beta orbiters.
>>
>>16309084
>>16309086
No, her advice was solid. NO one wants to be with some pessimistic negative fuck. Someone would rather be with someone unemployed and living at home who at least had a POSITIVE outlook on women and life than some STEM neckbeard making 70k a year but is a miserable asshole...
>>
>>16309060
I'm not sure why you believe that there's only certain times you can 'make a move' on a woman- and honestly waiting around like that will make you feel like she owes you something for your time. It's best just to judge each situation as it comes and to take advantage of situations that allow relaxed conversation. Perhaps looking to approach a woman while she's working isn't the best time.

I'm sorry that you've been ignored by your female friends- lots of women are not sure how to NOT lead a guy on while also being friendly to them. That's something women take a while to learn how to do- just be patient and make it clear that you aknowledged their desire for friendship, and also want a friendship. Women arn't intentionally leaving you high and dry to toy with your emotions maliciously, I promise.

I'm sorry, I've never done any type of online dating before so I can't really comment on that. I agree that a lot of women use the attention they get online to feed their egos.

Have you ever tried approaching a girl that maybe is a little on the uglier/heavier side? Many women who also know the sting of rejection are more likely to engage with you. They can be "good practice", and you might even find someone you end up really clicking with!
>>
>>16309084
>doesn't matter if you are a kind person, have a sensible code of honour

God, will you get over yourself? That was goddamn cringeworthy fedora tier shit...
>>
>>16309105
Don't waste your time arguing with them, let them bitch.
>>
>>16309098

I didn't say all women are like this. Most probably are. Also, you aren't looking at things from a female perspective. If some below average guy comes and tries to date you, why the fuck would you say yes when you know you could EASILY date some guy who has the capital this guy is lacking?

Not saying women don't ever pay attention to personality but most times women are flexible enough to not care.

Its strange because if a girl said to me "I like you." I probably would like her too depending on.. how not obese or retarded she is. If I told a woman I liked her? She would think I am weird and tell me to leave. She has a million other beta orbiters that follow her anyway. Why would she need YOU.

Thats the battle I fight within my head. Why would she want YOU. I don't offer anything besides a will made of solid steel. A unshakable code of honor. A decent job.

Most of my characteristics are internal things and women care less about internal things TYPICALLY.
>>
>>16309116
And you say I'M not looking at things from a female perspective? You're adorable, but I still wouldn't date you.
>>
>>>16309112

>honor is cringe worthy

And this is how you know the world has gone to shit. This is how people can so easily treat each other like shit and still sleep at night. I understand now.
>>
File: 1349879820958.jpg (72KB, 596x448px) Image search: [Google]
1349879820958.jpg
72KB, 596x448px
>>16309130
Its 2015 faggot
>>
>>16309098

I didnt say women were evil, did I?

I said why would a girl want to hang out with a guy that has very little money?
>>
>>16309130
>expecting honor from 4chan
>>
>>16309130
Honour is a given in the majority of people. When you actually have to resort to advertising it as a characteristic of your personality, that's when you know you're pathetic and have nothing else to offer women.
>>
>>16309105

girls still want to go out, travel, do fun things.

if you are broke, you cant do all that. so why stick around?
>>
>>16309109

>'m sorry that you've been ignored by your female friends- lots of women are not sure how to NOT lead a guy on while also being friendly to them. That's something women take a while to learn how to do- just be patient and make it clear that you aknowledged their desire for friendship, and also want a friendship. Women arn't intentionally leaving you high and dry to toy with your emotions maliciously, I promise.

How about women just say "I would like for us to stay friends, I don't have any intention of dating you at any point in the future."

THATS IT. Just leave no room for misconception or thinking that there is still a "chance". Just shut everything down.

WHY CAN'T WOMEN JUST SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN. I spent 2 and a half years praying that this girl would finally like me because she left it open ended. I had to like make her say how she really felt just so I could get some fucking closure.

I find that a lot of women just can't deliver closure. I don't know if its fear.. or just social issues? Men like closure because closure means you can move the fuck on. Women typically don't deliver closure properly or they say in such a way that can be misinterpreted.
>>
>>16309139
The trick is to find a girl who will like you anyways. (Someone in your league).

A girl who is capable of easily netting a 9/10 would be dumb to settle for a 3/10.
If you're constantly facing rejection- you're out of your league.
Find a girl who can only net up to a 3/10, she'll be happy to have you!
>>
File: gosdisgust.gif (2MB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
gosdisgust.gif
2MB, 245x219px
>>16309144

Define "offering" women. What do you offer women. LETS JUST THROW DOWN SOME FUCKING EXAMPLES.
>>
>>16309145
I can pay for that myself, I don't need a guy to do it for me. On the flipside, I'm not going to tolerate a deadweight NEET boyfriend either, because I can't do stuff with him.
>>
>cant get gf
>makes thread and complains
you should know everyones different and you will never find the correct answer.
>>
>>16309150
My boyfriend is sweet, kind, caring, sensitive, fun to be around, funny, affectionate, has similar interests, compatible views, is a giant (sometimes awkward) goofball, and we have chemistry.
>inb4 I have that too!
He's not bitter and he doesn't think that women want nothing but money from men. That's where he differs from you.
>>
>>16309149

You see.. here is another problem. Everyone has their standards. My BOTTOM OF THE BARREL standards are no fat girls(ever), no horrendously stupid girls(ever) and probably no black girls(I am a black guy, and I haven't seen one FULL black girl in my entire life that I found attractive)

I feel like a lot of 2-3/10 women would fall into the obesity category and possibly the horrendously stupid category.

I feel like women can be way more picky and no one bats an eye. I just don't want to date a fat girl, a stupid girl, or probably a black girl.

I really don't even think I am out of line because I am a guy who isn't fat, I am not stupid either. So why would I date someone who is fat or stupid or both? I think this is the same logic women use too. Am I wrong?
>>
>>16309146
There's a couple reasons for this.
1) the girl likes the attention you give her, but she doesn't like you.
2) the girl is unsure, she thinks you're ok but she wants to wait and see how she feels later.
3) the girl is afraid of hurting your feelings.

I understand that you're frustrated, but couldn't you have easily have just asked her out if you wanted a straight answer?
"Will you go out with me"? She has to either say yes or no...
Did you? A lot of guys are afraid to because they are afraid of rejection.
>>
>>16309114
Yet I want to help. I feel that if I got some of the people like this in person I could actually help them. But on here there's almost no hope reasoning with them...
>>
>>16309171
White girls don't date black guys except to make their daddies mad, and then they dump them anyway. I'd say your standards certainly are unrealistic
>>
>>16309171
Well obviously you're aiming out of your league if you are constantly being rejected.

In the same way that you're blaming hot chicks for rejecting you, fat chicks could give you the same crap that you're spewing about "oh men are so shallow! Why do men just reject me without giving me a chance?" Etc
>>
>>16309167

I find that people who are bitter are MADE bitter. One thing people forget is that monsters aren't BORN they are created. No one WANTS to be bitter and pessimistic but the world will eat at you and make you that way. I am bitter because I have been alive 25 years and haven't gotten to experience with people 10 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME have already experienced. One of the supposed greatest experiences in life which is intimacy. not even sex. Intimacy.

Like I said, the world eats at people and makes them bitter. No one is born fucking bitter. Quit looking at this as a personality flaw.
>>
>>16309194
>Quit looking at this as a personality flaw.
But it is. And a VERY unattractive personality flaw at that. Nothing is going to change that. It's why you're undesirable to women.
>>
I can't understand.

What's so great about us?

I'm flattered but at the same time feel like a steak in a lion's den.

Are we THAT desirable?
>>
>>16309194
You have no one to blame for your bitterness but yourself.
The same shallowness that you despise and reject in others is the very thing keeping you from sharing intimacy with someone actually in your league.
>>
>>16309174

She aid yes. IN fact, I went out with her like 5-6 times. Towards the end of the string of what I thought were dates.. I even used the fucking word date, I finally managed to squeeze my closure out of her only after prying so much.

You know what she said? "You are a good guy but I am just not ready for a boyfriend. Don't ever change you are a good guy."

Clearly thats all bullshit though but whatever. I just wanted the pain of not knowing to fucking end.
>>
>>16309206
? Dude, it sounds like she gave you a chance and you blew it.
She went on some dates with you, realized you aren't what she's looking for in a boyfriend, and then told you so.
That's a very normal and reasonable situation.
>>
>>16309204
Our brains are hardwired to desire you

We have no choice
>>
>>16309149

so if im not rich I have to settle for scraps?

why? personality/looks count for nothing?
>>
>>16309204

People have literally killed DOZENS of other people over not being able to successfully woo a woman for whatever reason. You do the math.

>>16309205
You keep using that fucking word "league". Its not like we have a fucking number over our heads. Why are we even trying to quantify subjective shit? I find Beyonce ugly and a 4/10 AT BEST. Most other people think she is a fucking 11/10 but I find her to be hideous.

Tell me how we can put any kind of real useful weight into this league shit? What I am saying is.. its impossible to know what league you are in and what league whoever you are talking to is in. Its even MORE difficult if you are a fucking minority because people will "adjust" your league in their head based on whatever fucking arbitrary shit they infer about your race.

Leagues are shit and unreliable. Minimum standards are a better idea. My standards aren't even fucking crazy. Non fat, non-stupid, PROBABLY non-black

THATS THE MINIMUM. How is that steep?
>>
>>16309214

Then why didn't she say that before I spent money on the dates?
>>
Because it feels pretty good to have a lady in your life.
>>
>>16309230
If you have personality and looks then you should be fine.

My boyfriend right now is EXTREMELY poor, and my family is very rich. I still love him with all my heart, and he's a hard worker, so I know he'll be successful. Also, I am getting a degree so that I can get a job and support myself, even if he can't.

>>16309232
Leagues are subjective, but that concept does exist. It just changes from person to person. You might get lucky and find someone who you think is a 10/10 and who thinks your a 10/10- but people typically base their ratings on things like- are you attractive? What are your interestests? Do you have a job? Do you have a car? Do you have money? Are you smart? Are you fit? Etc.

I'm not here to tell you WHAT league I think you're in- but you should accept that if you're being rejected constantly, it's likely because you're aiming too high.

And I'm not calling you steep. I think it's totally natural to have standards-EVERYONE does. But that's the point. If you don't meet someone's standards, don't be all bitter and pissy and call them shallow when you're doing like the exact same thing
>>
>>16309237
Because during those dates she was deciding whether she liked you or not.

OR she was using you for your attention and money, but that's a little less likely
>>
>>16309256

If leagues are subjective, how could I be shooting too high. It doesn't make any sense. I don't think the woman I am asking out are particuarly pretty either. They look decent. Which is all I want. Probably below average in most cases. Also, its hard to even tell what league you are in so you can NOT shoot out of your league because like I said, we don't have fucking numbers written on us.

How can you shoot within your fucking league if you don't even know what you are?
>>
>>16309271
I'm telling you that leagues are typically based on a set of qualities that make someone socially successful. However, certain things matter more to some people. For instance, Lets say I really like smart guys- a guy who is a 6/10 to my friend who doesn't care about smarts might be a 7/10 to me because he's intelligent.

Maybe you're not considering all the qualities that women look for in a man when you're considering yourself? Maybe you're only looking at what you're doing right, and neglecting to pay attention to what you're doing wrong?
>>
>>16309230
But you don't have a good personality (as evidenced by your whining on 4chan), and I'm guessing your looks aren't great either.
>>
the real problem here is a black guy trying to date outside his race

People are racist as fuck when it comes to finding a partner whether they'll admit it or not.
>>
>>16309300

what? how did you come to that conclusion?

all i've stated is that im not rich. and then you said "well you should settle for a 3/10".

im wondering why I should have to settle for a 3/10, based on finances.
>>
>>16309308
That wasn't me. You asked if looks and personality don't matter, I said that you don't have personality and probably not looks either. I haven't been following that conversation, apologies if I came across that way.
>>
>>16309204
It's all about acceptance. Men, especially outcast men, yearn for someone to value them outside of just their family. [spoiler]now be my gf[/spoiler]
>>
>>16309317

I have a personality, I have looks now (since hitting the gym hard), I just dont have money.

I want to get a new job but dont know what to do. I hate retail. I want a simple office job or something, dont need to be rich as money doesnt really make me happy.

I just want enough to survive, that's all.
>>
>>16309330
Why are you so fixated on money? The reality is that most people aren't wealthy, and most people don't expect their partners to be either. I just expect my boyfriend to earn enough to pay half
>>
>>16309334

because even though money cant buy happiness, we need it to live. i'd love to wake up and suddenly be rich but that wont happen. and im not going to be wealthy. however, i'd like money so I can a) have a nice place of my own, and b) be able to provide for others.

I dont want to rely on other people. I should have had a good job at this point but depression fucked me hard, and im just getting my life back together now.

I know, excuses. but still, I cant really date cause no girl wants to deal with a guy that doesnt have his shit together. no matter if they are good company or not.
>>
>>16309344
>nigger who refuses to date within his race

just fuck off already
>>
>>16309344
So it's not the fact that you aren't rich that makes you undesirable, it's the fact that you don't have your shit together. It's not unreasonable for a woman to want a guy who has his shit together, don't act like it's not.
>>
>>16309352

ok, so you see why money is important now?
>>
>>16309355
I really don't.
>>
Where the fuck are you supposed to approach women? I'm never in a situation where I feel comfortable talking to women I don't know.
I see attractive women at the gym sometimes but I don't want to bother them while they're working out. I feel like our whole society is just fucked. No one talks to each other anymore, people are distrustful of social contact etc.
>>
>>16309358

so would you date a guy that had a shitty job?
>>
>>16309366
When I first started dating my boyfriend, he was was working a shitty burger flipping job with no idea what he wanted to do in life. Does that answer your question?

You say you have a good personality, but I beg to differ, You're bitter and pessimistic, just like every other guy whining about how no girl wants him.
>>
>>16309063
I actually would date me. I have a job making mid 5 figures, a car, interests, I'm in shape etc.
Yet I haven't been on anything close to a date in well over a year and women typically don't give me a second glance. I just don't get what the problem is.
>>
>>16309384
You sound boring and bland if all you have to offer women is money and looks.
>>
>>16309375

if im bitter it's not towards girls, moreso towards myself. I feel like I should be in a better position than im at now. and I hate that I cant date like a normal person cause I would feel bad lying about my lack of success, career-wise.

I went to great schools I just dont have the resume to back it up. I want to improve but I feel like my only options are dead end jobs and I dont know what to do. I just feel like im running out of options and im not sure life is worth it anymore.

is it really worth it to get a shitty job just to survive? that isnt living, that is merely existing.
>>
>>16309099
Because women are the sexual selectors of our dumb species.
>>
>>16309392
Why don't you try volunteering?
>>
This thread depresses me. I feel like a large percentage of guys (including myself) have no idea how women work or how to approach them. I've been in a relationship before but basically lucked into it. It's now been 2 years since we broke up and I haven't come close to another.
Why is something that's supposed to be biologically hardwired into us so damn difficult?
>>
>>16309426
>Why is something that's supposed to be biologically hardwired into us so damn difficult?
Because everything is handed to you with little or no effort these days, that you expect dating and relationships to be the same.
>>
>>16309388
How much more do they expect? I'm generally a personable guy and people like me. I play bass and go to concerts often. I like reading comics and books, and playing video games. Seriously, what else do I need to be attractive to women?
>>
>>16309426
>hardwired into us

except it's not. The only thing hardwired in is to look for the strongest healthiest mate to fuck
>>
>>16309436
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't expect anything of a guy that I don't expect of myself
>>
>>16309436
get the same skin color
>>
>>16309430
this anon is correct, understanding anyone is hard let alone a girl you like. I usually learn stuff fast but I hit a fucking wall with dating/relationships. Still working at it though.
>>
>>16308945
Why haven't you gone for the high score?
>>
>>16309440
What exactly do you mean by that? I try not to be one of those guys who feels entitled to anything from women, but I just don't know anymore...
>>16309441
I'm white
>>
File: 1435030352524.gif (833KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1435030352524.gif
833KB, 500x281px
>>16308987
>Yout alk to a girl and she could think you are trying to rape her. You talk to her and she can think you are a creepy guy. Basically, why are interactions with MOST women such ASS!??!?!

I seriously wonder how you guys reach these conclusions. Unless you ignore basic concepts like body language and fail to respect personal space, this isnt really a realistic fear.

The worst I've ever dealt with is a firm no.

>>16309426
>Why is something that's supposed to be biologically hardwired into us so damn difficult?
People are over complicating things generally. They build up this checklist that they think will guarantee them a woman (or something they need to fill out before they even try to get one). They build up so much bullshit about talking to each other when its really simple, so they try to focus on shit like tinder where you can just hit buttons instead of learning to socialize.

It's not like I'm some chad thunderdildo boogeyman. I'm an overweight, socially awkward STEM major. But even I have decent success when I force myself out of my comfort zone, and there are a lot of things I could be doing better.
>>
>>16309450
>What exactly do you mean by that?
Any traits I desire in a man, I want to achieve myself. If I expect an guy who looks good, I make myself look as good as possible. If I expect a man with good grades, I strive for good grades myself. If I expect a man to make $X salary, that's a figure I'm aiming to earn myself.
>>
>>16309425

I thought about that, but that doesnt change my financial situation.

I *wish* I had so much money that I could spend my time helping others, but I need to help myself first.
>>
>>16309473
It doesn't, but it helps you make connections, looks good on your CV/resume, and reflects well on your person
>>
Bump. I imagine there's a lot of smart people on this board. Surely we can solve it.
>>
>>16308945
Well if I had to give advise on what the best course of action is, I would say try improving yourself in every way; It keeps your mind off things and makes you ask yourself what you really want. We know most women are dits and basically cant comprehend anything outside of they're own feeling but society hails them as these great smart fun creatures that men need and they don't need us but that's life, blows i know.
basically find a distraction.
>>
>>16309616
What's a dit?
>>
>>16309616
part 2.

If you need a push to kill somone, Think of it this way: If you succeed at life your just end up a old man everyone loathes and shits himself as the contrary being that you will feel nothing after being shot to death.
I suggest going out in hail of fire on some rich scumbags.
>>
>>16308945
The only advice I can give you is that you should not shoot any innocent bystanders, instead just make yourself the first target. Kill yourself without harming anyone else.

You're clearly a failure in every single way possible, and shouldn't bring down anyone else with you. End your own pitiful existence already.
>>
>>16309621
ditz lol idk take a guess.
>>
>>16309629
lol don't listen to this tard.
You can make the world a better place for someone like you in the future.
Pick a real target that deserves it, be a hero.

If you can peer though his monitor and see his sniveling elitist face laughing as he thinks to himself he snuffed out another unfortunate soul
just think how good it would feel to put a bullet fresh though him and make him suffer.
By killing him he falls and you rise to know the joys of killing a man who deserves death.
>>
>>16309463
this guy gets it.
Talk more, what helps is make the goal the conversation, and not her phone number, a possible date that follows, friend or sex. Try to engage in a conversation just for the sake of having a conversation, cause its fun and interesting to talk with people for a couple of minutes during breaks or whatever. So also try to talk with all sorts of people who look kind, girls, guys, fat, beautiful, punks, hipsters all the same ok? If you don't know who to engage with just scout a bit in a subtle way who makes eyecontact or checks you out
>>
File: 1417055516229.png (498KB, 632x342px) Image search: [Google]
1417055516229.png
498KB, 632x342px
HARDEN THE FUCK UP YOU NEEDLE DICKED FAGGOT
Oh boo hoo the world is a big mean place and YOU can't get any pussy. What the fuck do you care? You should be glad you even woke up this morning. Bunch of stupid fucking queers the lot of you. Who the fuck said you were entitled to a damn thing huh? Bert and Ernie? Ronald McDonald? Mommy and daddy? Get real for just a second. You've got food and water. You don't have to worry about when where or if you're going to sleep tonight. You can entertain yourself, pass the time on this shitty echochamber fucking website. What the fuck is the issue big guy? Not feeling all that masculine or validated whining to strangers on a fucking message board?

Well let me tell you this, a real man WOULDN'T spend EVERY
WAKING
FUCKING MOMENT
Agonizing over his little hang ups with the people around himm. Stop being such a fucking drone! All I read in that god damned post is a bunch of parroted rationalizations a couple sad dads made YEARS ago to justify their emasculated, vacuous lifestyle. The world isn't the problem, you're the problem! So what if you're not living a picturesque life? How is that my problem, or anyone else's? This isn't a movie and you're not the leading man. Snap out of it!

If you want all the pointless luxuries and comforts in life you're going to have to work towards them JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. You're not a special case, you're not the exception. You might not even ever get there. And that's fine. You aren't supposed to live life like a damned shopping list. Women should not be treated like some objective (not object, objective like a task). They're people, like any man. And if you don't have the tact to talk to them without coming off like a presumptuous or insecure FAGGOT, guess what? You don't deserve their company! Congratulations! You're a piece of shit.

Anyway I'm done. Go fuck yourself, you and your board of little shitstain misanthropes. Here's hoping you get hit by a car on the way to the gun shop.
>>
>>16309016
have you considered getting an alcohol/drug problem? Its fun in a horrible sort of way, and you will definitely get some play
>>
>>16310106

I actually lost my virginity thanks to MDMA lol

It boosted my confidence through the roof and i just hit on girls like a terminator.
>>
>>16308945
I have no car or drivers license, but i have a fairly attractive girlfriend who has sex with me. Why? because she likes my personality and im not socially retarded.
>>
>>16309145

If a women ever gives you a bad look because you can't afford for her travelings and dinners.... you should joke in a serious manner telling her that she's a strong independent women who can handle herself. See we live in a hyper feminist society now where women feel they need to step forward and be independent... well anon... throw that in her face and she will probably do it for herself. In fact if you find yourself in a situation in life where money is a huge struggle then empower her.

Prove to her philosophically that she can handle her own and that it's not up to the man anymore in society, in fact break down the logic and explain how it's up to women now to lead society which also include men. Seriously, this will change her way of thinking.
>>
File: Good-Will-Hunting-elite-daily2.png (247KB, 600x301px) Image search: [Google]
Good-Will-Hunting-elite-daily2.png
247KB, 600x301px
>>16309426

The awkwardness you're observing in society is the result of overpopulation on this planet. Once a civilization reaches critical mass (7 BILLION people) there isn't as strong of a need to procreate. The end result are both genders having a harder time socializing, which means less likelihood of having sex.

It's a form of population control whether or not it's being orchestrated by the financial elite or merely a subconscious motive of society to help maintain its own growth. Either way it puts a burden on our deep instincts to be with someone intimately.
>>
>>16310657
Translation: I have never kissed a girl, but know everything about women.
>>
>>16310687

Does kissing lead to knowing everything there is about women?
>>
>>16310699
Someone who has talked to women and had sex with them is more knowledgeable about women than someone who has never even left his basement.
>>
>>16310681
you must have autism to believe that shit.
People are getting laid and explore their sexuality more then ever.
Stop searching for ridiculous excuses why you can't get sex but search for the reasons why you can't get sex and work on that.

About the whole money thing, that's just dumb as fuck as well. Or it might be an american thing, i dated this american girl and however alternative she was, the self entitled disney princess syndrome was still somehow rooted in her personality, although subdued. Personally i don't know any girls who would expect a guy to pay more for the stuff they do together, let alone pay everything. I've never heard a girl say they wouldn't date someone because the guy was poor, and never seen something like that happen either
>>
File: bag.jpg (196KB, 1300x714px) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
196KB, 1300x714px
>>16308945
Who cares about having a GF or having sex?
Man up you dumb kid.
>>
>>16310730

It hasn't really changed since the 1970s, especially in those times when the booming desire for premarital sex was extremely common compared to the previous generation. Social awkwardness is no doubt more prominent than ever before - the next time you're out and about just look closely at who's on their phone when they could easily be socializing with someone else. It can't just be me who's noticing this, next time you're at a bar look around.
>>
>>16309109
>Women arn't intentionally leaving you high and dry to toy with your emotions maliciously, I promise.

stopped reading there, get a fucking grip.
>>
>>16309171
>NO FAT GIRLS EVER
>eww, black girls (even though I'm black)
>Waaah, why won't girls look at my personality when 2 of the 3 things I'm looking for are based on looks?!

So girls can't base anything on looks, just you. They are supposed to base their attraction to you on your "personality." Well, hate to break it to you OP but your personality is shit. I wouldn't go on a date with you if you were a millionaire, you're a bitter, whiny, shallow jerk.
>>
File: 1440359432062.jpg (872KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1440359432062.jpg
872KB, 1600x1036px
>>16308945
Please don't let that bring you down. Those people and getting revenge on them is never worth your freedom; your life.

If you need to talk, I'm here. IronBoots82 on kik. Please don't give up on us, or on yourself. Please, just give me one chance to talk to you.
>>
>>16310071
sum #realtalk
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.