[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a letter to someone who will never read it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 10

File: kkk.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
ITT: Write a letter to someone who will never read it.
>>
Dear V

I don't suppose I'll ever talk to you or see you again. I've done everything in my power to make sure our paths will never cross again, even though that's the last thing that I wanted. I miss you terribly, and haven't stopped missing you since you told me that we were over.

I saw the photos you posted of you and your boyfriend at new year. The caption saying that 2014 was the best year of your life. You looked so happy. You're at your most beautiful when you're in a relationship, when you feel confident and secure. I really wish I could be happy for you, but I can't. 2014 was the worst year of my life because with every day that passed I grew more and more distant from you. The thought that you might end up with this guy fills me with anger and bitterness, because I still believe that if the circumstances were different, we could have had a pretty great relationship.

But it is what it is, and that's probably it for you and me. I wish we could have had a proper break-up talk so I could get some real closure, but I was immature and you were defensive. That's why I've got to say these things here, and you'll never read them. You were my best friend and showed me that it's ok to open up to someone, so thank you for that. I still have lots of great memories about the fun we had together, so thank you for that. I know you never really knew how I felt about you and were genuinely upset to find out that you had hurt me, so thank you for that. Even though this past year has been awful for me, the experience taught me a lot about myself, and about how I should treat the people who are important to me. I know that the way I deleted you from my life may make it seem like I hate you, but I hope you realize that the opposite is true, and that's why I couldn't bear to see you anymore.

Goodbye, and good luck,

M
>>
Greetings fellow human. Today you shall read my story.
It all began 20 years ago when my parents fucked. I went on a camping trip for 8.5 months in my mothers womb and came out early because i was too bored inside there after conquering it.
For 19 years i have stranded on this rock, the others call it 'earth', taking advantage of every human in each way to either make me sad thus stonger or entertain me thus happier.
I have mastered the art of masturbating and i'm proud of it. There hasn't been a day where i forgot how to breath, eat, and drink water, which is why i'm still alive. I have conquered more wombs than my mothers in my quest to fund a real Santa Claus, but i'm still far from achieving it.
From my years of experience i have come to a conclusion that demons and angels are not real. The closest thing to those is the human form which i have mistakenly taken.
Summarizing, people equal shit, trust only yourself. And anime are awesome.
Your sincerely,
op
>>
>>15230738
Hey, you're not OP, I'm OP.
>>
Dear E

Fuck you.

Yours sincerely, T
>>
Dear H,

I hope you don't question why I'm going to be doing what I have to to disentrgrate my feelings for you. I have to be a bitch and ignore you. I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings. I can't continue to commiunicate with you. It's unfair to your serious girlfriend.
>>
Dear A,

WHAT THE FUCK. Don't tell me you don't want me, when you do. I tried so hard to make this a clear-cut situation and you continue to blur the lines. Do you get off on this?! I know you are hiding multiple things from me but I can't figure out whether you genuinely think that's OK or whether you think I'm a fool.

So more fool me.

Time to rip this band-aid off and cut you out of my life. It's easy to say and hard to do. I think you like my big heart while at the same time judging it as a sign of weakness. But know that this big heart is stronger than yours, which I'm guessing you wish was a hard cold little thing but is actually a quivering mess girdled with bravado. True strength is owning up to your feelings, not running away from them.
>>
Dear Future Me,

You are fucked! Return to your parents, all know you made it on your own, you got everything... Good college student, good work with awesome payment, over-confidence that you never dreamed you'll have. Go home, dude... You miss them you know you do.

Yours, You
>>
Dear G

let's put it simple: I like you. You are cute, funny and I enjoy spending my time with you. I would move to your city at any moment if you wanted it. Too bad I'm just a friend for you. The time we spent together has been awsome and I wish it could have been more, but we are looking for things far too different right now, and I'm not your kind of guy. I hope one day you will find a guy that will treat you as I would and that you will keep being beautiful as you are, both as personality and as body.

Yours, M
>>
Dear Ms.M

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if Im leaned towards something, is to keep lit a fire that I, myself, put down. I feel ashamed, a scum not worthy of you,
A foolish idiot.
Remember when I told you that beyond all the things, being called an idiot was the thing that could get my blood boiling?
Well, now I call myself one. Everyday, everytime I think of you.
And yet, I dont want you to know any of this, any spark of benignity that could put me in a better place than the one Im currently on your mind, that, if you even have a memory of what I was, of what we were. And in the worst case, in which you dont give a damn about me, I just want you to know that its okay. But keeping out of my thoughts is harder than I thought.
After all, you were the one, from the moment your eyes touched mine and then, a smile so warm, so cute, so perfect that could anyone, to fall madly in love with you. That one scent that still makes me suspire. And that was the thing that pulled me away. Because I have always been a scum, and scums dont deserve to be near the ones they love.
I’ve done some serious work to keep anything related to you far from me, but, it appears no one has really understood that, so from what I know, Im happy, happy for you and your new life. Happy for the other one.
So long and take care.
M FP
>>
Dear L,

You're pretty perfect and probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I wish I had the courage to get to know you better. It's probably for the best though - you're my boss, probably straight, and 10 years older than me. I imagine it wouldn't work out. I just hope that whoever does manage to win your heart truly understands how lucky they are.

- E
>>
Dear Antlers-

I know I'm supposed to be enjoying my vacation, but a significant portion of each night is being taken up thinking of you. I wish you were here.
>>
Dear K.

I love you too. It's so cute when you act all shy and awkward about it, you don't need to be afraid of me.
I do miss you and can't wait to see you and hear your voice again.

K.
>>
>>15231238
Fuck you too buddy.

Next time I see you I may just kick you in the balls until you pass out.

Faggot
>>
>>15231783
No balls on doing it
>>
>>15231827
Wat? You have no testicles?
>>
dear S-
I'm starting to move past it, being away from you, but I'm worried about what will happen when I see you again. I don't know why you keep teasing me and treating me so strangely when you turned me down. Do you not know what you're doing, or do you just not care...?
Anyway, I haven't given up on being your friend. I really believe we can go back to the way things used to be, and if not, at least I'll have tried.
See you in a month
E
>>
>>15231856
I do very small but that's not the point I'm saying is the guy can't do it because he's a coward and can only talk shit
>>
Dear L,

If you didnt want any type of relationship with me in the first place, dont waste a week of my time and have sex with me just to say "I dont want to have a boyfriend and I dont want to see you anymore." And then to throw insult onto me for losing my virginity to you, youre going to fuck my friend.

Not-so-sincerely, N.
>>
>>15231921
Funny, in my situation i don't think T has ever been in a fight in his life, and knows i have run into fights to help a friend out when odds were against me (3 to 1). They still never landed a punch.
>>
Mom,

I'm smarter than both you and my sister combined. I hate being around you two because of it. And you guys can't keep the house clean for shit. I have never once regretted moving out. I don't miss the roaches at all. I barely even miss you to be honest. The worst part is that I'm a terrible daughter but you would never call me out for it. You never say anything to me. Not one criticism. Sometimes I wish you would.

I'm also starting to question if Dad was really the bad guy, like you painted him out to be. How many years have I wasted hating him?

I love you despite my recent hatred.

L
>>
File: @ChristineMllns.png (692KB, 621x557px) Image search: [Google]
@ChristineMllns.png
692KB, 621x557px
Dear Jezebel,
You're letting me win and I love you too much to see that happen.
This is what the weight of the world is like.
Stop what you're doing. Live your own life. Don't go after revenge.
>>
Dear G,

I will find an infinitely better partner than you or A in no time at all. You two doubt my potential, but you will both see. Bye.
>>
Dear H,

I have not worked in your area in a while, and I'm starting to suspect that you've had something to do with it.

If I take that assumption as true, then why?
Well, I've come up with 4 possibilities;
>You like me too much.
>You dislike me too much.
>You think I like you too much.
>You think I dislike you too much.

We are capable of conversing without lashing out at each other - and I know that you are not the type to just "be polite" and quiet when you dislike someone so, if I remove the dislike options that leaves two possibilities;
>You like me too much.
>You think I like you too much.

A recent conversation with a co-worker revealed that I did not hide my feelings well enough, so I suspect that the reason is:
>You know I like you too much.

Of course, my assumption may be wrong about you preventing me from working in the same area, and it could all be a coincidence.
However, this conversation I had with a co-worker - he knows, and he's an idiot, and a blabbermouth - has left me thinkin' if he could figure it out, you could, and if you can't he's blabbed.

Basically, I now know that you know that I like you.

But you've got no proof, there is still room for doubt, so I can fix this.
I can just piss you off, making you think I don't care about your feelings, which would indicate I don't like you that much, so that we could then work in proximity to each other with no awkwardness whatsoever.

Simple.
>>
>>15231277
You are right, I do want you, more than anything.
>>
>>15231783
kek
>>
hi E,

I give up on wanting to date you.

C
>>
>>15231238
Does your surname start with T?

If it does, you're fucking dead kiddo
>>
Dear A

I know we just broke up, I'm taking it pretty fucking hard. It was hard enough with you being so far away, an with you having to get a job to pay your rent whilst you're in uni. I don't know why you had a sudden change of heart, you were perfection to me and always will be. I miss being with you, that 2 weeks when we both stayed in mine sacrificing all our lectures just laying in bed smoking, eating junk food, watching Netflix and falling asleep in each others arms is two of the best weeks in my life. I cherished every moment with you, you are so fucking beautiful. I kinda laughed to myself when I found out your favourite disney film was beauty and the beast because you were Bell and I was Beast, except I didn't transform into a handsome price that you so rightly deserved. I thought I had finally found happiness within you, but I've lost it now. There was things I didn't want to tell you as I didn't want to seem weak, I don't really want to tell you now either because I don't want to be that selfish prick who tries to guilt trip you into coming back.

I'll never find anyone as good as you, I know this for a fact. I'll love you and miss you forever.

J
>>
>>15232831
why?
>>
Dear girl who yelled that you loved me from inside a moving bus,

What the fuck?

Sincerely,
A.
>>
>>15232831
Wasn't even aware anyone was trying to date me.
>>
Dear A,

I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up. I actually really really like you, a lot.. for a while now. I'm sorry I act like such a spaz around everyone. I like when we're alone together. I promise I'm going to change for the better, I hope you still like me when I'm able to prove that to you.

-T

p.s I still have your Christmas present, if you ever want to come and get that....
>>
File: eTMKjnpGc.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
eTMKjnpGc.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>dear future gf
>>
I still love you my Princess
>>
I want to fuck you so bad, MA. Would you be okay if I were to tell you? Dammit! I'm a pussy, forgive me for that, but you know, things would be so easy if you'd just say what you feel, unlike me. I'm okay with whatever you've got to say.

And that's it. With love, MC.
>>
>>15233071
Oh, oh, can I do my version?

>dear future me
>>
Chill the fuck out.

Quit assuming I'm going to abandon you
I am your oldest friend
but you betrayed me

I have to figure out some shit for everyone not just you and me so in the mean time go read a book, seriously do it.

I'll speak to you soon.
Promise.
>>
I'm ready to admit this to you and here it goes: I'm a lesbian. I remember liking girls since kindergarden and I can't keep living with this inside of me. I know people from our city and our country will not be okay with it, I know I'll have to suffer humilliations and name-callings, maybe someone will punch me someday like I know some do. But I can't keep denying who I am. And yes, maybe I'll go to hell or I'll suffer in whatever it is that happens when you die but it can't be worse that this. I'm sorry. I like who I am and you can't keep trying to make feel like I'm broken inside. I want to be free.
>>
Dear every girl ever,

I love you, please marry me. I want to fill you with semen.

Yours in Christ,
K
>>
Dear ____,
I'm way to shy of a person to start dating. I'm sorry please find another girl to invest time in because I'm too much of a nervous wreck despite not looking like it. As they say, appearances are deceiving and I'm just putting on a mask
>>
Dear S,

sorry to tell you buddy, but you were right all along. I can't do it and i've been running in circles ever since.

Please get back to me soon,
A
>>
Dear QT 3.14

Could you acknowledge one of my advances with out laughter?

Thanks,

gr8 b8
>>
Dear T,

I know we had talked about it prior, but I wish you had asked me right before you went ahead and had that gay experience with our mutual friend. I would've liked to watch, like you have for every single one of my girl on girl experiences. It seems a little unfair.

Glad you enjoyed it, though.

Love, S
>>
>>15230684
M,
Okay I finally realize that you are just fucking me because you are an asshole & somehow think it's okay to fuck me once or twice a month & have a girlfriend. Yes I'm a dumbfuck and insecure idiot. What is it with you men, why do you cheat on your girlfriends, wives?
>>
dear J,
I don't feel anything for you anymore. You're going to have to learn to live with it.
E
>>
I want you so badly but no matter how hard I try I can't trust you.
I'm sorry.
It was fun while it lasted.
>>
Dear S,

I actually don't fucking like you at all. You're a baby, you seem to pick arguments with people over minor shit, even though you claim to be a "chill person". Newflash: normal people don't have fights with their friends every goddamn week. You always take things way, way too far when it comes to fighting with people, especially on the Internet, and you don't even seem to realise that YOU'RE the one who ends up looking like an ass. You say it's all because you're such a sincere person, but there's a difference between being sincere and just going out of your way to be a dick to people who are, admittedly pretty annoying, but is it so hard to just ignore them? You make things worse for everyone when you go off like that, and your points are always the same. Give it the fuck up.
I know I should have been clearer about my intentions, but at the same time, I NEVER said I would do anything, you were the one who kept pushing me towards it while I kept saying I probably wouldn't be able to. Yeah, I gave my definite answer a little last-minute, but would you have accepted it if I didn't? No, you would have kept trying to persuade me otherwise. And you still did. I HAD A LEGITIMATE REASON, I WAS NOT BULLSHITTING YOU. Just because you don't take certain things as seriously as I do, does not mean I'm making shit up. You seriously fuck me off most of the time. I was starting to think maybe you weren't so bad after all, but now I know I was wrong. And I'm going to keep talking to you because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to break things off.

C
>>
Dear S,
I really don't know how to approach this relationship we are forming. Is it all just to be friends or is there a chance of rekindling what we once had? I know you have had a rough time and could be just looking for an outlet, but I don't want to end up falling for someone who doesn't feel the emotions I do back. Its too rough to have to cope with all the shit from the past when I look into your eyes if I cant make it up. I still cant tell you how sorry I am at how we fell apart, you said you became a bitch, but I only was pushing it. All the issues you had, I only made worse after that. I'm still sorry for the things I cant undo. And no matter how shit unfolds, I want you to know, I don't want to forget you, and you will always have a piece of my heart. Even if you didn't feel it back, i fucking loved you, and I'm glad that you're apart of my life, I just hope I don't fuck it up and push you out. And its your move now, Ive laid it out. Just reply, i don't care with what, could be anything.

B
>>
>>15234212
You're letter sounds like it might be to whom I have wrote. Whats their Middle and last initial?
>>
>>15234305
The one I'm writing to? I don't know the middle initial but the last one is N.
>>
Dear G

Go fuck yourself. I've been waiting 7 goddamn years for legit news of your fucking game and you're just dicking around with Dota still.

Seriously, fuck off.

E
>>
>>15234318
I had a giggle m8
>>
>>15234314
not the same person then, but i know your pain on that bullshit.
>>
Dear U,

this is how things stand, I'm a creative son of a bitch who is lagging behind himself. As time passes on I am beginning to give less and less shit about what you think. Most of your support is either channeled in the wrong direction or completely fake, most of the time you're only thinking of yourself, which is normla for you are a woman, and women are fallen beings. You have the same, if not more, potential for greatness as men but somewhere through the course of your life you just 'fall form grace', your own, and become this pragmatic, survivalist materialists.
Things are slowly, but clearly, shaping up for me, and as more time passes on certain plans will continue to materialize in the real world.
And you actually don't like it, I can see it every day. Oh well, that's your burden.
>>
Dear J,
You are everything to me, and you know it, in fact it usually comes up once a day. I never say it blatantly, in fact sometimes you mention it. when you said you weren't looking for a relationship right now, it did break my heart a little. even more so when you said "at least I won't fall for anyone else", or something similar. but then I realized this was the real reason you wouldn't date me, no more BS to my face. So thanks, thanks for everything, if we end up in a relationship then all is good in this world, if not, no problem. See you soon, we'll paint the town red.

G
>>
My dearest E
I'm not entirely sure why we've grown so apart these last few weeks. And you're off to Europe with little chance of communication coming back my way. I'm worried that you're trying to cut me out of your life. I've decided that I'm going to try to send you weekly "recaps" of news and things that are going on in the US while you are away; hopefully you don't find it too overbearing. I hate the idea that people being clingy is a bad thing. Literally all I want to do is give you all the love I can give you, why is that such a fatal error? I know, I've dealt with clingy people before, but it just sucks. I value your friendship dearly, more than anyone else's these days and would be devastated if we were to drift apart. Perhaps we had romantic intentions for each other once, but I've come to enjoy our long distance friendship immensely, and frankly rely on you to get through the day sometimes. How often do you come across people who you can stay up all night to talk to - literally the drive to communicate with them via the internet overpowers the need for sleep. I miss you. I want to have that again. I want you to let me love you like friends should love each other. I want to be more confident in myself and for you to be more confident in yourself. Have fun in Greece.
Lots of love, H
>>
>>15233166
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free!
>>
Dear D,

What the fuck happened? You know I thought things were really going pretty then suddenly you nearly drop off the map. Did I do something to make you upset? I lost my shit completely after not hearing from you for three days. Now I go weeks without a word and it barely phases me. This isn't a healthy relationship.

And don't even try to tell me to initiate contact. I tried that shit for months and got tired of being ignored. Do you know how it feels to text the person you're supposed to be dating and not hear so much as a peep back for over a week? It goddamn sucks.

-J
>>
I miss you, but I don't know how to talk to you. When things ended I didn't know if you were sad that I was gone, or if you hated me all along and just didn't have the guts to say it. I want to believe that you just didn't care about me, but I know that isn't true. I wanted to be there for you, but every time I reached out, you pushed me away. I loved you, so when you said it was over, I accepted it; every day I wonder if I made a mistake, if what you wanted was someone to fight for you instead of walking away.

I just don't understand why you were so devastated, when it was you who wanted to break things off. And I don't understand why I feel so sorry for you, when it was you who hurt me.

I want to accept the fact that I'll never see or talk to you again, but part of me always has this little fantasy that we'll run into each other and this time your heart will be open. It's just a fantasy though. Wherever you are, whoever you meet - I just want you to be happy.

- D
>>
>>15234404
>>15234380

I posted >>15234404, it's unrelated to yours. Hope you're able to work things out with your guy/girl.
>>
>>15234412
I know you're not them lol. We're actually still dating at the moment, so I kinda figured you were a different D.
>>
>>15234296
+1 reply

>relevant to my interest
>>
>>15234430
Glad to see. I have some interest, whats up with you're situation?
>>
Dear R, i not know that went wrong. Things was going so smooth, maybe you wanted to take it to the next level and I didn't get it. You went cold and distant, you mentioned studying abroad.

The last time i saw you before you went abroad was at a dinner party with my best friends, you keept braging about having sex all night long, where you trying to make me jealous, since we never did it?

I tried to forget you, but memories did not go away, I guess they where archived :/ Things went fine without you, I could focus on other things.

And then you come back! You didn't like it abroad, and misses our small town. At least that was what you told me. You also mentions that you're going to the festival where meet each other. Since I meet you again I've been depressed, laying in the bed all the time, the only thing I can think about is you can what it could have been, if I wasn't such a social retard.

I not if I should try to take contact with you again, we haven't really talked for a long while. And I frankly not know if you want any contact with me. But the fact is that I can't have another friend, these relationships tear me down mentally and I not think I can take this loneliness anymore.
>>
To Cy

I'm a fucking loser, that's all I can think when I dream about you. What in God's name were you thinking when you decided to talk to me? You're gorgeous and absolutely amazing, I'm nothing.

What do you expect from me? Do you want me to be your friend, couple, dog or just someone you can talk to sometimes? Am I allowed to be in love with you and say sweet things to you? I feel so confused, you're so different online, I like you more when we meet in person. I don't even know you, I feel pathetic writing this down. Why am I even doing this shit, I don't even know you!

I don't believe you give a shit about me but then, why would you (I'm a stranger to you) and I'm sorry for that last message, it was inappropriate for me to say that I wanted to kiss you. There are so many things I shouldn't have said or think about you. You seem like the perfect girl, are you genuine? You have so many friends, am I just another one for your collection?

And there is something I just can't fucking understand. Why did you give me your first kiss? Why?! To a complete stranger. I'm not handsome, funny or intelligent, why choose me? Were you desperate like all the people in this board? Feeling your 20's creeping up and fearing that you would never kiss someone?
I guess I can't complain, everything I hoped was to kiss you (even just a small kiss on your cheek) but now I can't get enough of you and time flies by so quickly. It was my mistake to see you. Remember the last time we met two years ago? I didn't have the guts to hold you when you confessed, I also wasn't able to send you a message time after that or answer you when talked to me. I'm not sure what's changed but I just had to know you better, I was really hoping I would dislike you, hoping I wouldn't fall in love but you can't always get what you want.
>>
>>15234499
I'm sure you've heard this before but you're beyond beauty, painfully beautiful, every time I see you I'm left mesmerized. I curse my memory for not being able to recollect you faithfully, to the smallest detail. I want to see you again. I wish you didn't think of me as a creep for asking for your picture, I thought you were more playful. If only you knew how happy you would make me with just one picture or a small recording, priceless for me and only ten seconds from your time. But I know you don't care much for me, I don't know why I'm complaining. This is so stupid.

Are you afraid that I'm toying with you? You are amazing and its impossible for me to see you as a plaything, I can reassure you that my love and care for you is real.

I'll take the best from this situation. Because you know what? You're an inspiration, you could make any man change his way of living and you have changed me, I'll work hard and make the best version of me come to light and then I'll meet you again. I'll win you. I will make you happy some day.

From S.
>>
T:
First of all I wanted to say thanks for putting up with my bullshit for so long. At first I thought I would be okay with chasing after you for so long. I wanted to take things slower, believe me. But at some point I realized that I was far to impatient to chase after you. At some point I just snapped and decided to obviously and obnoxiously flirt with you; as you probably know. I know that it probably created some unwanted tension between us, but I guess it was just my way of taking things slow. I'm sorry I betrayed you in the way that I did. I'm sure you probably didn't care but after all those people talked to me about you I realize that you're either stuck in high school or you really care more than I know. Either way, there is no way I can see myself chasing after you anymore. Not until the both of us grow the fuck up.
This is goodbye.
W
>>
Dear J,
this month I am going to ask you out. I am going to send 100 applications with my CV. I know I will get you. To improve my chances i will follow with a call.
Fuck those people complaining about recession. Good employees are always be needed, no matter what is the state of the economy. There's no excuse to not effectively search for you.
Now come to me and give me a big paycheck, so I can fund my hobbies.
>>
Dear E

I give up
>>
>>15234212
I'm not S, but the first part sounds very familiar. I guess I should try and be less direct after all.
>>
Dear E,

Our first date the other night was amazing. I'm glad to hear that you had fun too, because I've never felt like there has been so much potential between myself and another. Talking to you over dinner and drinks cast my past experiences, negative thoughts, and regrets away, even if just for that night. I was overjoyed to hear that you would see me again next week. I hope that you are as excited as I am. Hopefully I don't mess up, because with you I feel like finally I might experience true love. I know I'm weird and quirky (as multiple girls have told me); but with you I really feel lifted.
>>
Dear Satan,
still waiting to become famous rock star,

J.B.
>>
>>15234404

The break-up was his final gift to you; the choice of freedom. He loved you with everything he had but wanted to prove that you were in this for the long haul.

You know the old saying? If you love something let it free and if it's yours it will come back to you.

That's true love.

I still think about her every night.
>>
Dear random girl who played rock-paper-scissors with me at a stop light,
I was having a crappy night on New Years since my friends and family changed their plans on me last minute and I was alone and missed the Peach Drop. But you just randomly popped your head out of the car window and you really brightened up my night by doing that thank you. It's still on my mind even today and I would have really liked to have gotten the chance to know you. Take care wherever you are now.
>>
So I always get nostalgic with that song
But in my room it's forced
It has to be in some car across the street
And I always catch the back of your head in a crowd
Just don't turn around
It's never you and you ruin those memories
And those photos are great if I catch them with the side of my eye
But if I stare, it just turns into you and me
We're just standing there

And now its over
Would you hear me
Scream at the top of my lungs
And when you go there
Would you hear me

So I always fool my friends and we head down there
You think that we are en route
We just drove past your old house and you weren't there
And I'm always great when I'm hanging with your buds and they lie
They think that I'm just fine
Its always been that way, just a pocketbook Brando

And when you hold him
Would you hear me
You love my whisper
But did you hear me

So you crank that song
And it might sound doom
So just leave the room
While I sit and stare
Cause this is rare
I really love that tune
Man, I love that song
I really love that song
I love that song
>>
Dear B

Soon it will be 5 years since we met. Life has been hard on you, and i wish you had been stronger. I am so mad at you for not being stronger, even though i know its not your fault. You parents messed you up, and you will probably never be "normal".. I love you so much, but i hate you for this.

Right now i'm angry, but i know the anger will turn into sadness eventually. You treated me like shit, and i did everything i could to talk to about your problems. I don't deserve what you did to me, but you're to selfish to see that you never did anything for me.

If things had been different we could have had such a happy life together. We really truly loved each other, and you will always be special to me, and i know you feel the same way about me.

I wish we had been older an more mature. But you might never grow up, so whats the point.

Your mom will never realise that she neglected you when you most needed her, and your father will never forgive himself for leaving his family behind. For leaving you behind. Tough life. It's not how we fall that defines us, it is how we get up. I got up. Many times, and you're weak for not even trying. For not asking for help or facing your stupid problems.

My father told me that you were never strong enough for me. He is right.

I will make 2015 a good year. As TJ Kirk told me, "It will be what you make it."

A
>>
>>15234174
What do you think makes them untrustworthy? Did something really bad happen to you for it to turn this way? (sorry for asking such a question)
>>
dear H.

Rejecting your advances was the right thing to do, but thinking about the sexual tension of the situation gets me extremely aroused. Your breasts felt amazing, and your petite figure has always been alluring. I often fantasize about what your breathing would sound like when being fucked. What does your ass taste like on a humid summer night? how will you meet my stare when I slowly push myself into your rectum?

We will never know.
M is still a good friend and the guarded glances you and I share on occasion must never develop further than that.

and now I masturbate again dammit.
- me
>>
>>15236099
>Big Wreck will never be that popular again
Despair.
>>
>>15236860
is H a giraffe?
>>
Dear T
You are perfect. When I first said that to you it made you freeze. I didn't want to weird you out so i extended it to, "You're perfect at what you do to me." But no seriously. You are perfect to me.
I'm trying so hard not say lesbian. That L word is constantly trying to slip but I stop it. I mean jesus we just met a month ago. I do this every time. I think I know someone and put them on a pedistal and worship them and love them only to find out I was totally wrong about them ....
So I'm sorry but I have to take it slow and not so series for now. But for now, let's cuddle and have sex and enjoy each others laughter and texts. I'll probably make things official with you once we talk about the bad parts of our past. You don't know my exes and I don't know yours and I feel like that will say a lot about who we really are. I will most likely still be in lesbian with you till the end but at least I'm making obstacles for myself to prevent another horrible relationship.

I'm crazier than you think ...
J
>>
Dear S,

Even though its been more than ten years and I've been happily married for half of that, I still hate you and resent everything you did to myself and my family. I hope your son eventually understands how much a piece of shit you are and leaves. I hope you get cancer and wither.

Fuck off and die,
E
>>
maybe it isn't love. i know you think i'm stupid and full of shit and maybe i am but it feels like love and if it isn't love it's something almost identical. i don't need anything in return, i just wanted you to know that.
so please stop fucking with me, i don't think i can take much more. i just want to be like everyone else, please. you arent stupid you have to understand what this is doing to me. pity and amusement and apathy don't look like this please just let me be a normal friend like the others. i'm sorry i made you feel strange but you're acting like such a child and it's killing me that you can't be honest about anything anymore
man i wish i was as pretty as A. maybe then you wouldn't think it was so funny to hurt me
>>
Dear Eddie,

You can do better than that washed out slut.
>>
>>15230684
M,

Look, I'm not gonna lie, you're pretty damn cute. Thinking about it, I'm not sure I feel anything about you, but I know if you were sitting beside me right now my heart would probably explode out my chest.
I can't help but feel a bit brainwashed saying this, because I know pretty much nothing about you other than the fact that you seem like a hardworking and intelligent student, and a nice person, as well. But I could be wrong, after all.

But the feelings seem to be there nonetheless, that is why I look forward to getting to know you, next semester. I'm not sure how I'll do it, I don't think I have much of the courage needed, especially given that, statistically speaking, you're most likely not attracted to my gender. But I will try. I will, at some point, bring myself to walk up to you, and exchange a couple of words, however meaningless they might be.

Then, who knows, we might start talking some more from then on and get to know each other better. Then maybe you'll get to like me, and I will surely feel the same.
>>
Dear M,

I know you probably don't have the same feelings I have for you towards me but everyday I've always wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, how you're the one that gives me the courage to get out of bed every morning in this horrible world. How much I love you, I never though I would ever feel real love but it's amazing every time I see you I get butterflies in my stomach, every time I talk to you the butterflies want to burst out of my stomach. The point is you are my whole universe the reason I never went through with it, I love you M I truly do.

Sincerely N
>>
Dear R

You're killing me, you are 110% killing me, I'm unhealthy, I've lost all my friends, you won't let me work or go to school, you keep me hidden from the world, and now I am dying...I give up

C
>>
A,

You're a goddamn liar and your family sucks. Why are they trying to play parent and bitch out somebody else's kid? He came to me and asked me to help avoid you, and I goddamn did. Dude's 24, and he doesn't want to put up with your parents telling him he needs to join the army or go to college or whatever. And fuck you constantly trying to act like that's ok and everything you do is good. You're an entitled jackass who makes plans for everyone without bothering to check with people. Then when nobody shows up because you just assumed they'd be free when they weren't, you take it personally and start bitching like they shot your dog. Fuck right off.

-J
>>
>>15237080

Or an owl?
>>
>>15237686
Abusive relationship?
>>
S

I probably wouldn't like your boyfriend if I met him, but he's making you happy and that's what I care about.

It's amazing that someone could find you interesting as you are terribly boring, unfortunately.

-
>>
>>15237757

Yep, hit the nail right on the head :\ I'm stuck however...just gotta hope it ends.
>>
M,

You should call or text me. It's not like I'm going to give out my number to just anyone for any reason. I wanted you to have it. Besides, you even asked for it. I would press harder, but I don't want to come on too strong because of the context. You're a customer, after all, and I don't want it to seem like I'm harassing you. The next time you drop by the shop I might drop a hint if I get the time.
Don't worry about the age difference. That's my type. You are my type. I find you very attractive, and I suspect the feeling is mutual. If you pounce, I will pounce back. Let's stop stalling, get to know each other, and have a little fun.

-C
>>
Dear K

I'm sorry for doing this to you. I know you're sick of people falling for you and putting you in uncomfortable positions by asking you out. I don't want to do that to you, so with any luck you'll never, never know. But God, it fucking hurts when you talk about those other guys.

I think I might actually love you. I hope you love me too, even platonically, even a little.

Yours, C
>>
Dear B

stop trying to fucking kill yourself over that ugly fuck. If it's casual sex you want then I'm here and waiting with an 8 inch dick and handsome looks. I care for you but you keep torturing yourself.

Love, C

Dear A

Stop leading me on then dumping me in the ground you cunt. I still love you though :/

Love, C

Dear M,

I'll fucking kill you for taking advantage of A if you're ever round here again you short cunt
>>
>>15237817
Too easy.
Are you a female, or male?
I used to be in a very bad relationship for five years where he did all of that plus more. It won't just end by itself you have to get out. Its going t be hard because you are probably very emotionally attached, but you need to leave. Now. Get yur family involved, or the cops if you have to if your parnet refuses to break up. This is not healthy, and it will damage you in the long run if you continue to put up with it.
>>
File: 1418860965028.jpg (837KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1418860965028.jpg
837KB, 3840x2160px
>>15230684
Dear oldest brother,

we've had some good times, but I remember the bad a lot more often. I'm not sure if its because you're too hard headed to realize how much you've hurt your own family with the simplest of remarks over a long period of time, or if you truly believe that you're right.

I'm eccentric. I'm a strange guy, not sure about many things but I know one thing. I've stomached a lot for family, a lot of things bother me at home, and over the years I could only get even by pissing you off. I've become apathetic to a lot of things, especially your temper tantrums. "My attitude is not your prerogative", "I bake bread at home, you're useless, stupid, such a fucking dumb ass", and "do you have proof? then fuck off", so many silly outbursts over the smallest of things.

Well, I'm going to continue living, and I'm going to live as though this is a part of you. I don't bitch at your wife who does shit at home I don't like sometimes because of your asshole retaliation, I don't bitch at you anymore because you always think your right.

You've lost a brother in a sense, you still think I'm a kid, you treat me like an idiot. You treat me like someone trying to gain your favor. I don't really like that, and no one at home respects me. Because of this, I'm not going to joke around with you, I don't believe you care, since you treat me well and jokingly one second then go full douchebag mode. I don't want someone who still says "Shut up you're not high" when I'm giving him free bud and going out of my way to have a good time with my brothers, in my life. You also really like to rub in my face things you've done and forget things I've done.
(1/2 for oldest brother)
>>
File: 1419590026728.png (8KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1419590026728.png
8KB, 666x666px
>>15237900

Point being, you're toxic to have in life. I've trusted you before and you've broken that trust. Anything in between of me breaking a "trust" has been a form of retaliation because you were holding my hand growing up. Letting go was fine, but letting go and hitting was wrong. It didn't prepare me for the real world, I already got enough shit from the outside. I won't begin to explain, because you think a suburban kid living in this type of family is spoiled, that I wouldn't last a second in Newark, then you really don't know me. Ever wonder why I got PTSD? No not like those Tumblr faggots. Well you won't know.

Take care bro. Maybe you can be a part of my life in the future, when you take care of yourself. Fix your health problems, sort out the graduation thing, supply for your wife, move out of home. Its never too late to move on. And bro, mom and dad DO love us, mom is a selfish bitch at times who can't even admit it, dad can let mom walk all over him and it isn't fair, but guess what? I'd rather deal with all the bullshit tossed at me by everyone in the family like I have for the past few years, to have some genuine, sincere good times, than not have any.

I'm going to be alone for a long time, I've in a sense always been alone. I've never truly opened up to anyone. And I wont because people are flawed and will hurt you. Its not worth the hurt anymore and I'm apathetic.

Anyway, take care. Hit me up when you're feeling better. Pic related is Dindus, I don't know why but I was laughing my ass off when I was stoned. Just looking at this shit.
>>
Dear former self,

I'm so sorry
>>
Dear, E

All throughout high school, you have been my crush since the moment i first laid my eyes on you. I hope you're doing amazing in college. You're gonna do amazing things with your life.

-N
>>
File: 1418763610109.jpg (786KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418763610109.jpg
786KB, 1920x1080px
>>15237912
Dear middle brother,

you've been a bit of a dick to me at times but a loving brother. I'll always remember when I was a little kid going to a talent show, I wanted attention but I wasn't on the roster. I saw how talented the other kids were and just decided to go home really sad knowing I was a piece of shit (I think I was in 3rd or 4th grade, I was always a sensitive kid), you offered to take me to chuck-e-cheese's, damn that was a great time. You and older brother even found a way to get more tickets out of the machines so I could get a prize for less coins. You're the best.

I hope you enjoy the double bubbler. I'll give you free bud whenever. I just wish you wouldn't tease me about certain things because they bring up raw nerves I don't want to remember. You don't know but I was diagnosed with PTSD and I have two trigger points, someone sneaking up behind me or anything touching the back of my neck. I have panic attacks. The Depression and SAD are manageable so far.

Anyway I don't know you too well but its fine. Something tells me you've been through a lot and its okay. Lets just kick back and play mario kart on the N64. No need for bad memories, lets just enjoy the good times. Anyway keep in touch and keep an eye on big bro. He needs support.

Most of the time I'm apathetic I find it hard to feel anything, so be patient with me. Prevent the home from turning into a "blame anon" party. Thanks!
>>
to my late grandfather
I have regrets of not seeing you while you were in the hospital, but I just couldn't see you like that.
I miss you all the time, and I would give anything up just to have one final day with you.
I love you so much, and I can't thank you enough for stepping in and taking the role of my father when he wasn't there for me. I'm sorry for my destructive behaviors, but I can only say that it shall not reach beyond recreational use.
I wish you were alive to see me grow in music. It would've been great for you to actually hear one of my songs. I feel like you're the one who lead me down this path, and if you are, keep guiding me. I love you so much.
-N
>>
File: 1411764360436.jpg (224KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1411764360436.jpg
224KB, 1920x1200px
>>15237939
Dear Me,

I know it hurts to have months, years of progress dashed aside. You should be preparing for your first championship bout by now. We would have been the sub-novice champion, the rookie blasting through all his opponents in the cruiser-weight class. Remember Hal? Damn we took a good hit. Maybe were not up for it but hey we gotta try. Always wanted that belt. Shit sucks to be where we are now.

But hey its Okay. We can make a come back.

Just relax okay?

Don't let those bad thoughts get in your head so easily. Stay the course. Like Jake says

<----
>>
>>15236061

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry if it sounds trite, but I hope one day you find the one for you. The one who comes back to you.
>>
Dear F,
It's weird. I have thought about it so much. I just want to tell you it's weird without making you feel bad. I will still try it, but don't hate me if I hate it. I wish I could stop thinking about it until we try it.
Love you,
B
>>
>>15237855

Male, she's VERY verbally abusive and has major anger problems, she stops me from ever being with or even talking with most friends and family, she hasn't hit me...yet, we have a place together and I'm unable to just up and leave sadly, I don't know what I can do to be honest, been together for little over 2 years now and recently it's been very very bad.
>>
you really seem like you're my type but I think you might be too nice and I'm going to be uneasy around you until I've made you laugh. You have a beautiful, piercing gaze that makes me think that you'd like to ask me something when you look at me. I'd really like to get to know you but I think you're probably seeing someone. I like to hang around your workplace with my sous chef when we get off work and I wish I wonder if you'd like to hang around at a time when I'm not so stressed out because you've only seen me at my worst. I hope I get at least get a chance to talk to you again before you leave to study psychology
>>
Dear ____
Fuck all of you. Hope you all fail in life.
Yours, Me
>>
>>15238175
anal
>>
Dear Future X-wife,
Looks like it wasn't in the cards this cycle to find you. See you next life.

Love, M
(ironically, a short c-word)
>>
Dear father,

I'm ashamed about the way I turned out. If one of the other sperm cells had succeeded, your life would be one of much less hardship. Mine too. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble. I'm trying to change, but it's hard to do so when you've been idling for your entire life. Here's to a future which will surely be one of less financial burden.
>>
Dear Y,

I don't think you ever loved anyone, not even yourself. I heard your vicious sharp tongue when people's backs are turned. You do it too, you're just better at pretending than everyone else. I don't pretend to hide my true nature, I just own it unlike you.

At the end of my life I will have no mask to speak of, and I won't need it because by then I hope to have earned the right to be myself.

N
>>
Dear mom,

I'm sorry.

I know you're itching for grandkids, but I don't know if it will happen anytime soon.

I tried to make it work with my ex, but it was impossible. I thought marrying my best friend would be a great idea, but it wasn't. Our friendship was phenomenal, and we always had a good time together, but the romantic aspect was always missing. There was love, yes, but it was never romantic, not even in the beginning. She felt much more strongly for me than I did for her, so I went with it because it was safe, but it just didn't work out, and I ended up losing my best friend in the process.

We are both too selfish to work together. We could never compromise out of paranoia of appearing weak. There were stupid dominance games and more manipulation than you can imagine. In fact, the primary thing I learned from that relationship is how to be manipulative, and I learned well because she is extremely intelligent and comes from a manipulative family. I got very good at this game.

I had to get good at it, because she was a project. Every single girl I've ever met has been nothing more than a project for me, because I can't just accept them for who they are, because nobody has ever been good enough for me.

Until her
>>
>>15238895
I never told you about her, and I never will. Well, I might tell you someday, but I can't tell you the full story. I can't tell you why it is that I can't just let her go, because you wouldn't understand. I could tell you every single detail, and you would never understand; you would just think I'm crazy, and you'd probably be right.

But you would just brush it off and keep telling me to find some new bitch to fuck. You would keep telling me that women nowadays are stupid, and I could get any of those dumb sluts to spread her legs for me. You would just keep telling me that I just need to get laid for now, and then I could find a nice girl to marry. You would keep telling me that there are plenty of great women.

But I can't tell you the truth. I can't tell you that none of them interest me, that none of them ever have, that every relationship I've had was based on me trying to change them to suit my desires and valuing them nothing more than what they could give me, that I'm incapable of not being a selfish narcissist, no matter how hard I try, because that's just my nature; that's just who I am. I'm sorry, mom.

I'm sorry that I'm not warm-hearted and caring like you. I'm sorry that everything in life to me is a competition, some absurd game I always have to win for some stupid reason I'll never understand. I'm sorry that I don't love anyone except myself.

Myself, and her
>>
>>15238901
But I can't tell you about her; you'd never understand. You'd never understand why I finally managed to accept and appreciate the whole package. You'd never understand why she made me experience selflessness and compassion for the first time in my life. You'd never understand that I found parts of myself I didn't know existed. You'd never understand why something so seemingly trivial was the most significant thing in my life.

And you'd never understand why I'm turning into a monster without her. You'd never understand why she made me feel levelled out, but now I'm just unstable and clinging to something that I know - to my stupid games, and to my overwhelming narcissism.

And I can't tell you why all these women I'm meeting are unacceptable to me, why they are so inferior. I can't tell you that I see them, not even as projects, but as something to demolish completely and rebuild in her image so I could at least, between self-delusion and copious amounts of alcohol, convince myself she's her long enough at least to pretend to care about her, so she doesn't realize that she means nothing to me, that she is nothing but an object to me, and that I will never love her.
>>
>>15238905
I can't tell you that my conscience is what's keeping me from dating them. I can't tell you that I feel myself becoming more cruel and vicious than ever, and I don't want to live the rest of my life putting up with the tears of some poor girl whose heart and mind I'll just keep breaking over and over again because she will never be what I want her to be, no matter how hard she tries, because she is inferior by nature.

And I can't tell you that I'll forever be haunted by the image of my best friend crying bitterly into my chest while holding me and begging, "please don't do this."

I don't ever want to do that to someone again.

So, I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry I probably won't give you grandkids. Someone like me shouldn't be in a relationship. Someone like me is better off being alone. Maybe the solitude will finally make me less narcissistic, or at least direct my vicious cruelty at myself, for lack of any other targets. Maybe then I could at least spare the innocents.

But, don't worry, there's still my brother. I know you're worried about him not being as hard-working, studious, or serious as me, but he'll be fine. He's lucky, and things just tend to work out for him. Also, he has your warm heart, so he'll always be good to people. He'll be fine, don't worry; just believe in him.

Sorry about me, though; I really tried.

I'm sorry, mom
>>
Dear E,

You can still have me if that's what you want
>>
>>15237900
>>15237912
>>15237939
dam man these letters hit home i guess I will write one to my brother

Dear Z,

WE grew together. We did everything together. We share the same interests and passions in life. No one can make me belly laugh like you do.

But from now on, I can't be that close to you or spend to long with you. You hurt me with your remarks like no one else. You make me feel subhuman and worthless. You are so insecure and I am okay with that because so am I but ripping people down to your own insecurity is not healthy.

I did blow up at you like a crazy person, and I never acted like that with anyone else.

I love you and will never forget the good times, but now I need to ignore your texts, say I am too busy to hangout, keep you at a distance. I can't trust you after what you did and how you treat me.

Its never going to be the same. The rest of our family loves me and truly believes I am not this crazy person you think I am. Maybe it because dad shows his favoritism towards me and was cruel to you. Sometimes in your eyes I see such hatred and I wish you just loved me.

Yes we will see each other at family gatherings, but this is goodbye. And at first you won't notice but over the years our communication will fade, and you might think its my new family, my new job, but no its because I gave up on us.
>>
Dear M,

As you already know, my passion for languages, and particularly your language, were dying while you were still in the country. However, they are now well and truly dead. At first, I thought this wouldn't have any bearing on our relationship, I thought I might still be able to keep my love for you alive. I'm afraid that I cannot. I can't seem to separate the idea of you from the idea of your culture and country, even though you try to distance yourself from that culture and from those people.

I can't help but think that if I wasn't so goddamn poor, if I was able to get some fucking work while we were studying this year then maybe I'd be able to follow you back to J and keep our love alive. Then again, maybe I would have morphed into this grey mess regardless. I feel like the distance is really wearing down our relationship.

I know you think the sun shines out of my ass, but you really should see me for the pathetic piece of shit that I am. Rejoice in the knowledge that maybe things won't work out for us over this long-distance relationship.

I'm not saying this is the end for us but I'm certain now that our relationship isn't this super-human force we foolishly tricked ourselves into thinking it was.

Fuck I feel awful for typing this out. It's like seeing the words on the screen has made things worse. What the fuck am I doing? I bet writing this shit out is just gonna make things worse between you and me. Ah well, thank god you won't read this.
>>
>>15238919
I still want you k.
>>
I love you guys but fuck all of you, I just want to be me and I cannot around you people.
>>
Hey past self,

Someone is about to ask you if you wanna see a shitty movie you have no interest in. Go anyway. Don't say you'd rather see skyfall, its an alright movie sure, but you're about to miss out on something way more important than some movie you barely give a shit about all told here. Say yes about the Disney movie right away and then pause a bit, take your hands off the potter's wheel, and ask if this is a dinner and a movie type thing, or a hang out and see a movie type thing. whatever it is, when she mentions her birthday later on, make sure you know when the hell that party is, and forget what you're thinking about not having time for a relationship, ask her about going to that con, offer to pay her share even. I can't tell you this shit will go well, but if it doesn't you know it was fated not to. Take it from me it definitely will haunt you if you don't try, and it will be doomed to fail later. Shes way more important to you than you think, at the very least keep her as a friend. If you do what I did, you're going to turn into Jay Gatsby, and btw read that for real.

future self.
>>
Dear Me From Last Semester,

You started college pretty strong, getting papers in on time and socializing with everyone you met. Heck, you even made some friends you may very well have for the rest of your life. But somewhere along the line, you started to feel hollow inside. You began holing yourself up in your room and watching episodes of anime for hours on end. Dinners with your roommates changed from a break from work to a game of avoiding eye contact while shoveling food down your throat as fast as possible to get away.

What happened to you?

Was it the girl you became enamored with halfway through the semester? You watched Netflix with her for a few nights and then she laughed at your personality disorder.

Was it the girl you liked in high school (who you believed hated you) that suddenly reappeared and offered to date you? You ruined your chances with her through your own paranoia and self loathing.

Or how about the girl you met in line who you immediately found extremely attractive. You can't tell whether she has a boyfriend or not, didn't ask before you left for winter break and now you can't decided whether to ever ask her out.

I'm beginning to see a theme. Your schizoid is starting to really show itself now. You feel alone, dead inside and uncared about. Every day you wake up and wish you could just go back to sleep.

I wish I could tell you what to do, but I'm you and you're me...and we're kinda at an impasse now. Let's take this winter break to think things over and try harder next semester.

I want to say things can't get any worse, but you know I'm no optimist.

Sincerely,
Yourself During Winter Break
>>
>>15230684

Dear A,

I heard you were a man eater, so I had the stupid idea of adjusting and acting accordingly for you. Sorry, if that's how it went.

I don't really know how you felt at the time neither. It was one hell of a shot in the dark. I was lost in a haze trying to win you over that I forgot about being myself.

The fall down the stairs was painful and climbing back up was even harder. I appreciate your nice demeanor during all of it. You're someone special in my life, and I want you to know that directly or indirectly. I just don't know what you really think now or are you just faking to get along. If it's the latter then that's fine. I have to get real, I know nothing will ever be the same again. The End.

TW
>>
Dear cunt,

I hope you are not contiuing to lie to everyone you pretend to care about, you sack of shit, go get more STDs

>your ex
>>
>>15238919
I will always want you.
>>
>>15230684

T,

We were never in a relationship so stop acting like you own me and stop pretending like you want me.

All you ever did was mess with my head with this nonsense. I saw the enjoyment in your face when you did it, so just stop and move on to your next victim you heartless coward.
>>
>>15239250

Yeah ok, sure whatever... Bye, have a nice life. *waves*
>>
Dear K.
Why my days without you seems so lonely? All I want is to hear a word from you again. I don't know what I did but I must have fucked up something. I think about you all day long and every night my dreams are about you... I wake up so happy until I realize it was just my mind playing tricks and messing with me.
Please talk to me, I miss you so much. I will never say anything that implies how much I love you if it makes you uncomfortable. Talking and dreaming about you is enough for me.
But I do love you.
>>
I had a bad breakup before we started going out. I told you that I didnt want anything serious at the time. You became something else over time and I had to tell you those words. I was nice to you because we shared the same classes, if we didn't then things WOULD be different. Sorry.

A
>>
File: 586000334.jpg (23KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
586000334.jpg
23KB, 640x640px
>>15238052

Thank you for your kind words. I really hope so too - that little fantasy is what keeps me going forward. I know I shouldn't dwell on the past but right now it's all that I have.

All the best to you.
>>
Dear O,

I just want to tell you how much I love you, but I'm scared. I'm scared that it will scare you away, since our thing started just as being fuckbuddies or something and now it's... I don't know.

But the point is, I really want us to be more. I feel like you are thinking the same, but I can't be sure. That's why I'm so scared. Because you are the best thing that has happened to me. With you I feel safe and loved and I really want to hold onto that. I care so much about you.

I just guess I have to wait and see where we are going with this.
I know for sure that you just need more time. You went trough a bad relationship before us and I know it's hard when you are scared of doing something wrong.

You are a good man. I just want you to know that. You make me so happy.
I love you.

V
>>
>>15238895
>>15238901
>>15238905
I know someone very similar to you, anon. Reading this is very sad.
>>
Dear Maddy,

Look, I know I said I wouldn't try this again, but I want us to be friends. So firsts things first, I lied and I do think your a nice person. I spent a lot of time processing my feelings and the events that occurred, and I realize now how weird and stupid all the stuff that I did was. I crossed your psychological boundaries when I kept insisting that we have a conversation even though I knew you didn't want to have one and when I kept apologizing to you. On top of that I crossed your physical boundaries when I left you that unwanted poster. In addition, I was never really clear with you about what I wanted to talk about, so I can see how it's my fault that there was a misunderstanding. Also, I wasn't sure of how to deal with my emotions I felt the week before Thanksgiving, and I thought if I could talk with you that would solve everything, but I see now that I was projecting my problems on to you and that was wrong.

At one point you said you didn't want to lead me on, but you ended up doing it anyway even though I had made it clear how I felt. And maybe the worst part of this was that you kissed me initially. But I want to make it clear that I don't have any hard feelings. I get it, emotions are messy and confusing, and they cause us to do dumb things. Maybe my dumb things were a little worse than yours, but I still would like forgiveness. So please forgive me.

I ask though, don't think of this as a plea or an effort to win you over or anything like that. While I still think you're pretty and I'd you as a friend, I know now that not compatible emotionally, as I like to be forthcoming and you don't. So I don't want to date you, and this letter is only my effort to restore a friendship. And maybe you don't want to be my friend and that's fine, but I had to at least try because I hate having lost a friend.

Sincerely sorry,

Ian
>>
File: 1329642571363.jpg (7KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1329642571363.jpg
7KB, 180x240px
Dear dad.

You hurt us. You hurt mum the most at the time, but you hurt me too, and I still feel the effects almost 20 years later. You left our lives for so long. I know your excuses, and I know you were hurt too, but I just can't accept it. You have tried to make amends, but it is too late. The damage is done. It might have been the disdain for you that mum bred in us, but I'm still mad, and it will smoulder within me forever. Sometimes, you're a cunt, too. You are eager to point out what a piece of shit I became, how strange my thoughts are, and how it's damaging me. I blame you for everything wrong with me, but I don't want any animosity between us, even though I want to beat the shit out of you when you say that.

I can't ever say that I love you back. Sorry.

-A
>>
Hey A,

It's been a long time since we last crossed paths and I still can't get over you. I want to but you keep appearing in my dreams. I don't know how that happens because I don't even think about you during the day. Do you dream about me as well? If you do then please tell me I'm a delusional sad fuck and that you didn't really like me. Maybe the dreamworld really does exist and your sentiments will reach my stubborn head. I hope it does because I just want to get over you already because I feel so pathetic. So please do that or better yet get a girlfriend already.

Or if it wasn't just me being delusional, throw me one last bone. I swear to god I'll pounce this time.

Sincerely,

Potassium
>>
>>15239793
I know who you are. Here's your bone.

[spoiler] JUST KIDDING GET REKT FAGT [/spoiler]
>>
>>15239793
rofl i'm not A but I love the 'potassium'
>>
Dear J
I know you'll never see me the way I thought you saw me. I still can't let go the one night we had together that didn't make anything better it just made me worse. I thought you were different I thought he would not get in the way of us again but instead I was left alone to deal with this on my own. I was wrong about you and I am a fool to believe that I could be with you again.
>>
>>15239526
What happened to him?
>>
Dear J,
I don't know why I'm even on here. I'm sure you aren't. You broke me. I'm broken and want to give up and you don't care. Not because you're not around, but because love doesn't work the way you acted. So it isn't WRONG for me to ask if it was all a lie. You likely came on here and only accepted the advice of teenagers and lonely hearts who backed you up and ignored all dissonance. Relationships require discussing, and communicating and you didn't love me enough to do that. Not once. If you had sat me down and discussed things rather than written long, drawn-out letters, then maybe I wouldn't question it all. You wiped everything from your memory the second you left, and I don't get it. I loved you more than anything, my baby.

R.
>>
Dear fags,
Fuck all of you
>>
>tfw keep checking this thread to see if someone replied to my post.

She's never going to reply is she? ;-;
>>
Dear M,

I love being with you and whenever we hang out I always have so much fun. I wish you didn't have a boyfriend because I think you're the perfect girl from me and it pains me that you're not here besides me. I wish I could hold your hand and kiss your soft lips but everytime I see you I try so hard not to because that just wouldn't be fair on you or your boyfriend.

From J
>>
>>15241078
Which is yours?
>>
To B

I know it makes me a terrible person but I don't think I've ever loved you.

- C
>>
>>15240977
This.
>>
Dear K

The fact that you don't know what you did is even more proof I should never talk to you again

Sincerely, E
>>
Dear N,

I'm pretty sure you want to talk to me, why else would you keep re-reading my messages? I do the same and really enjoy talking to you, so don't be nervous about starting a conversation. Every time I see you wanting to say something I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.... we're probably way too shy, lazy and awkward for this but maybe we'll be more than friends eventually. Thanks for just noticing me.
S.
>>
B

I regret not encouraging you to kill yourself when you were suicidal you ungrateful shitstain. When I heard of your suicide attempt I laughed. I hope you succeed one of these days you self-absorbed autismal fuck.

If I could undo all the times I helped you not only would I, I would actively sabotage that miserable exercise in depression you call life.

PS: You're fat
>>
Dearest I,
Come on, man! Message meeee. I know you want to. Don't you? :(
-babygirl
>>
IT WAS ME MOTHERFUCKER

This "David Monroe" guy? That was me. That's fucking right asshole. How's that fancy education helping you now prick face? Those straight As can't help you out of this one. Enjoy your crippling debt and ruined credit. I hope that shitty apartment is treating you well. Count yourself lucky you weren't labeled a sex offender for that kiddy sex doll I bought you with the cash I took.

I hope you still lurk, I want you to know it wasn't financially motivated. I want you to know it was someone you pissed off.

Oh, and don't pick such obvious passwords. You made it way too easy.
>>
Si no estás conmigo ahora es por errores del pasado. Quizás te juré algo que nunca pude completarte y ahora que te fuiste estoy tan sólo que hasta siento miedo, por las noches me encuentro sólo con mi corazón. Pero pienso que yo con esta letra de amor, te ruego te pido perdón, no soy tan malo, como tú piensas por dios bailamos esta canción...
tú y yo.
>>
>>15242097
> aquel sentimiento
>>
Dear Brooklyn.

Sorry I never got to meet you.
Your mom decided to kill you before you were born.

- Anon
>>
Dear H,
I officially give up on you. Nothing you did. Something someone else is going to do, and you'll do it with them. I know you will, that's just how it goes.

Dear K,
You think I'm an idiot. I'm lettin' this play out, but I'm toying with some idea's on how to take advantage of just how untrustworthy you really are.

But I want to make one thing clear... I'm not as dumb as I act. Everyone else believes your lies, but I've figured it all out and saw the red flags a mile away.

And you don't even know it. I have the advantage.

C
>>
>>15233057
text me, just so I know it's you, and I don't come over because I answered the wrong person's letter
>>
Dear anyone who will read this,

Do you suppose everyone that watches Food Network doesn't go to the places mentioned because they think everyone will go there, or do you think people that watch Food Network don't go there because the place is already popular?

Chris
>>
>>15240338
:(
>>
Sex is important to me in a relationship. I understand I'd be your first and I don't want to push you into something you're not comfortable with. Normally I'd be happy with a lot of cuddling/hand holding, but for some reason you hate most forms of physical contact. It's really killing me, since I'm dating someone I can't touch and I can't fuck. If this is how it's going to be, I have to end it with you.

And I hate that. Since I know you don't want it to end.
>>
j,

i love you. i dont want to move away. im trying my best to stay. graduation is approaching, i cant let you go
>>
all these are really sad.
>>
You're blissfully unaware that you fucking broke my heart and shit on it. You somehow managed to make yourself believe that I'd be HAPPY if we broke up. You took it upon yourself to end a relationship of two fucking years after 'thinking about it' for three fucking days. Well, ya know what. I fucking hate you. I legitimately hate you. I know you've tried to talk to me FOUR FUCKING TIMES after I told you that I'd talk to you first if I was EVER ready to fucking talk to you again. I loved you, still do, but holy fucking shit if I don't fucking hate you, you moronic, beautiful, shitty, loving cunt. I can't even get my fucking emotions right when I think about you. Just. FUCK YOU. SERIOUSLY. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT YOU. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I THINK ABOUT YOU? It's BEEN A FUCKING YEAR, YOU FUCKING CUNT. My heart still skips a fucking beat when I think about seeing your face, but I want to slash your fucking tires at the same fucking time. I don't understand these fucking emotions, but holy fucking shit... I don't even fucking know what to say anymore. Fuck you. I love you. You're a fucking cunt. I wish we were back together.

Sincerely,

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>15242325
Yes, but which is the saddest?
>>
>>15242239
>naming your child Brooklyn
You weren't ready to be a parent, you should be thanking her.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.