[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

My sister was raped two days ago (she's 14) by a Somalian,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 25

File: 121324324.jpg (26KB, 400x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
121324324.jpg
26KB, 400x270px
My sister was raped two days ago (she's 14) by a Somalian, and I am seriously considering paralyzing the guy. I live in another city, but can drive there during the night and make it back due morning and get to work hopefully unnoticed (the irony is I work at a hospital). I will keep my cell-phone at home (I live in scandinavia, so the police are allowed to track the GPS on my phone). I have bought a wooden bat with cash at a small store, so I can easily get rid of it when I'm done. I have premission from a loyal friend to use his car so I won't have to use my own. I know who he is, I know where he works and I know where he lives - and I really think I can get away with it. I am aware I without a doubt will be a suspect, but that won't matter if there is no evidence. The plan is to do it tomorrow. I have done my research from a device that cannot be traced back to me what so ever. Should I go through with it ? What would you do ?

As i said, I live in a scandinavian country, and the punishment he will get from the law is far from the justice she deserves. He has not been arrested yet, due to "lack of evidence". They have taken hair and blood samples, so he won't be brought in for a few days. He was her first by the way, and it breaks every fiber of my heart.
>>
if it were me i would do it

but otherwise advice would be save yourself the trouble
>>
Beat the shit out of him in les than 40 sec
then get the fuck out of there
And remember There is barrely any punishment if you get caught
Might as well make it worth it

But are you 100% Sure you got the right guy?
>>
>the punishment he will get from the law is far from the justice she deserves
Then research how much time you might get if you get caught. Even if you take every precaution, you need to understand the possibility of you serving jail time for the attack and if it would be worth it.

I want to tell you "don't do it" but I would do the same thing. Make sure his balls never work again.
>>
>>15208915
This. Be 100% sure you got the right guy. That would be a terrible injustice for some stranger to get fucked on this criminal's account.
>>
>but otherwise advice would be save yourself the trouble

I would say go for it. Live passionately. Its better to live a passionate and violent existance rather than to sit idle and unresponsive. Cover your tracks. You will be questioned and treated as a suspect. But for the sake of your sister do whats in your heart.

Wear a mask. Mostly hit arms and legs if you can help it to assure you dont murder him. If the guy dies you'll likely be found out; investigation will be a lot more thorough. I am not a robot
>>
Shitty legal system works both ways.
>>
>>15208904
if he kills this guy everyone but me will be accessory to murder. you realize that right
>>
>>15208924
>This
>If you kill him or fully disable him you deserve to get caught(Chances are small something like that will happen)
Hit him with a Iron rod take it home with you and clean it with terpetine or alcohol
And wear a winter glove
>>
>>15208924
> assure you dont murder him
This. Break him good, but make sure you have enough control of yourself to walk away. Stay away from the guy's skull and go easy on his middle.
>>
>>15208898
Taking the law into your own hands is not really a good idea. You can go from good guy to bad guy pretty quickly. Suppose he has a weapon or is stronger than you? Why would your sis be around a Somalian?
>>
smash his groin apart so he understands what he did was wrong. Somalis...when will they learn?
>>
>>15208917
>Make sure his balls never work again
This, OP. That would a step toward justice.
>>
First are you going to tell your sister because if you do, girls are wierd as fuck and she probably likes him still expessially being 14. So I wouldn't recommend telling her because the beans will get spilled.
>>
>>15208898
Yeah so if you were falsely accused of rape you wouldn't want this

Also if you are found out and you have to go to jail/prison how will your sis feel? I don't think she will feel any better, this is honestly more about you it's pretty selfish actually
>>
>>15208898
I'll do it. I'm serious. Theyll just extradite me back to Iceland and the justice system here is pretty lax.
>>
>>15208898
I have bought a wooden bat with cash at a small store, so I can easily get rid of it when I'm done
>wooden (Even cleaning it with terpitine there will always be blood on wood
use a iron rod, its more cleanable)
>Store(Your recorded on cam)
>>
Why don't you let the criminal justice system handle it, you asshole? It's not your place to be doing that shit. How do you know he's even guilty?
>>
>>15208957
>Also if you are found out and you have to go to jail/prison how will your sis feel? I don't think she will feel any better, this is honestly more about you it's pretty selfish actually

jail for assault? so what, a small price to pay to do what is right.

The jury/judge will be pretty understanding anyway, specially if he makes it look like a heat of the moment thing, not premeditated.
>>
>>15208898
Did she know him previously?
>>
>>15208967
he lives in a scandinavian country
Punishment doesnt realy exist
The Somali probably is gonna do some street cleaning for a few weeks nothing more
Its even lower than my country(Holland)
>>
>>15208967

>only the State can abuse people, not you!!!

lol, brainwashed betas.

>How do you know he's even guilty?

cuz the State never makes errors?
>>
File: alg-laughing-jpg.jpg (25KB, 635x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alg-laughing-jpg.jpg
25KB, 635x460px
SWEDEN

YES
>>
>>15208898
Make it look like a robbery.
>>
monkeys gonna monkey.
>>
>>15208898
How do you know your sister was actually raped?

Maybe she feels guilty for having sex and uses "rape" as an excuse. Maybe she likes chocolate faces.
>>
Are you sure you can get away? No need to risk another life (yours) for petty REVENGEANCE.
But I would do iti, granted I live in a 8th world country and I could drive right into his house, beat the living crap out of him and drive out, and I still wouldn't be caught, or even if I was caught, the police will just laugh and help me beat the nigger some more.

Scandinavia are pretty faggots though, not sure if I would risk it, considering how goody two shoe your entire peninsula is
>>
>>15208974
You're a complete retard. It's called innocent until proven guilty, and the right to a fair trial. These are basic western values. Fucking dumbass.
>>
I think the most important thing you should do is be there for your sister. She needs your support, not you going to jail and adding to the whole awful experience.

Also there's a problem with your revenge:
You have no idea what sort of man this is. What's to say he doesn't have a gun or knife? Have you ever attacked a man before? Hesitation could get to, you think it won't, but all it takes is that splint second thought, 'I could kill this guy.'

The whole thing could go bad for you.

But if you really feel you need to enact justice, my advice is this:

Sit on it. Give it a few years, make amends even, and strike when you're no longer a likely suspect. It helps to have a few friends, in case things go sour. I would also recommend coming up with every worse case scenario, and your response to such. Try to make it seem like a random attack i.e. a hit and run. Don't wear your own clothes or shoes and be aware that DNA, like falling eyelashes, can give you away. You'll also need an alibi, from someone trustworthy, not some thug friend of yours.

But don't do something you're not certain of. Does this man have a track record of any kind?
>>
>>15208990
south american detected
>>
>>15208960
You and me are the only two Icelandic posters on /adv/ that I've seen so far. This whole time I thought I was alone...

To answer OP's question, I would do it, but I think you should air on the side of caution. Make sure he's infertile and physically in excruciating pain, but leave his head alone entirely and be careful with his heart/lungs/spinal cord.
>>
>>15208967
Somalis commit more than HALF the rapes in Sweden
>>
Do it.

Stand up for what is right and what you believe in.
>>
>>15208993
>It's called innocent until proven guilty and the right to a fair trial. These are basic western values. Fucking dumbass.

So the State can abuse people and decide who is guilty but WE can't?

That's so silly it's hilarious.
>>
>>15209014
>So the State can abuse people and decide who is guilty but WE can't?

Yes. That's why they're the state, commoner.
>>
It doesn't matter if he is innocent or guilty, Somalis don't belong in Europe.
>>
>>15209020

The State gets its power from dumbasses like you. So most of what it does can be ignored for the sake of justice and truth.
>>
>>15209014
>>15209020
>muh feelings are more important than the right to a fair trial
Just fuck off, retard. Idiots like you would set western civilization back hundreds of years, given the chance. Complete idiocy.
>>
>>15208898
>What would you do?
As shitty as your situation is, and you are justifiably angry, and I would be too. I would be furious, and want to do the same thing, but I couldn't. Take the emotion and energy away from getting vengeance, and use it to help your sister get through this. You could easily make a bad situation worse by going through with this.
>>
>>15209024
>>15209027

You two should just get a room. The state is very smart, commoners.

And "fuck off" is not very democratic of you.
>>
Wow, all the people in this thread telling him to "do what's right" even though they would NEVER do it themselves.

>>15208973
Pure lies cooked up by anti immigration retards. If it's violent rape it's minimum 4 years. I don't like excessive immigration either but I can't voice that opinion because I get put in the same camp as you mongoloids.

If you ACTUALLY cared about European culture and values you would understand that one of the pillars of our successful civilization in DUE PROCESS.

>>15209014
Think before you post. At least the state use some kind of process, HERE THERE IS NONE.
>>
>>15209037
Just die already.
>>
>>15208898
Fuck all these pussies saying not to kill him. If someone did that to my sister they're life would come to an abrupt end.
>>
>>15209044
That kind of attitude sets western civilization back many hundreds of years.
>>
>>15209047
>Thier*
its 1am for me
>>
File: 1414622972150.jpg (23KB, 277x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414622972150.jpg
23KB, 277x400px
>>15209027
>>15209027

Sweden has the highest amount of rapes in Europe and one of the lowest conviction rates, around 10-12% of reported cases.

It doesn't even consider "consent" as part of the definition of rape, it looks at degrees of violence used...so if a rapist is kinda gentle, clever/sly, it's really really hard to convict.

It's a joke of a system, justice is almost never served....
>>
>>15209047
I was expecting an *unsheathes katana* at the end there.

We both know you would never do it, stop trying to looks cool on east timurian cartoon boards
>>
>>15209049
You are an enemy of liberty and the rule of law. You're welcome to die any day now.
>>
>>15209040
>At least the state use some kind of process, HERE THERE IS NONE.

Yes a flawed and shitty process? Civilians have their own flawed processes too. Fuck off shill.
>>
>>15209040
OY VEY! FLOOD EUROPE WITH SHITSKIN RAPISTS AND KILLERS! DEATH TO ALL WHITE PEOPLE! THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO CHOOSE WHO TO LET INTO THEIR NATIONS!
>>
>>15209060
>Sweden has the highest amount of rapes in Europe
Due almost entirely to brown "people".

In Oslo, 80% of rapes are due to immigrants. Even the police force finally admitted it.
>>
>>15209066
You are the enemy of democracy and free speech.

I am supportive of the rule of law. Unlike many idiots in this thread promoting someone to bust someones head. Would anybody give the same advice to somebody they care about.
>>
>>15209065
Not even mad at you bro. Ivm aware most people are mouth runners wtih nothing to back it up.

We do things differently in the more rural parts of the country.

Shit I've beaten up so many guys for messing with my sister throughout the years. If some redguard raped my sis they'd be lucky to be caught by the law then by my cousins and I.
>>
>>15209085

> Unlike many idiots in this thread promoting someone to bust someones head. ... the rule of law

Sometimes doing what is morally right contradicts what is legally right.
>>
>not driving over there at this moment
OP confirmed for being a betafaggot
>yfw Sweden is now a Muslim nation
>yfw OP is most likely a Muslim
>yfw OP let this happen by protecting minority feelings
>>
>>15209107
I don't think anyone that uncritically concurs to a viscious assault based on something they heard on 4chan is a good judge of what is morally right.

Even if that specific debate was settled and it was totally justified beating up some guy, the chances of something going wrong somewhere down the line compared to what you could gain ( I beat up some guy I thought deserved don't I feel like a big man right now) that it is almost certainly not worth it.

I would wait until the official verdict is in, if he got off on a technicality only then would I consider moving forward with this.

Tell your sister first of course. It should be her choice, not yours.
>>
OP here, sorry for not answering. First and formost, my sister is a good fucking girl. I am completely aware good people do stupid shit, but she would NEVER falsly accuse someone of rape, it's simply not in her character.

She was at a friend's house, and her older brother threw a party - so some of her minor friends were allowed to attend. She doesn't know him personally, but it's easy to identify a friend of a friend at a small party.

I will not kill him, I only want to injure him - a lot. I will be satisfied when he have to get sustinance from a tube. I am 190cm and weigh a 100kg - and in a agressive situation with a long range weapon like a bat, there is higly unlikely he will be able to counter my hits.

I will not go into politics, but everyone who is even slightly enlighted in northern european law, knows where the problem is. Wish me luck fellas, this is happening
>>
>>15209098
don't listen to that betafaggot. he is just mad because he got humiliated and cried in front of everybody, couldn't do anything
>>
>>15209135
>sister is traumatized for life
>sister will most definitely consider suicide
>"i will not kill him i am just a sissy trap wussy pussy"
OP confirmed for being a Swede. Probably a feminist femboy. Just kill the nig
>>
>>15209135
You sound like an autistic that's about to get his shit pushed in. Good luck.
>>
>>15209135
MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HIM! FOR ALL THE SHITSKINS TO SEE!

GO GO, ARYAN WARRIOR!
>>
File: 1414415477957.jpg (45KB, 540x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414415477957.jpg
45KB, 540x538px
>>15209135
>>15209135
>Wish me luck fellas, this is happening

I hope you aren't joking and you are fairly certain who the rapist is.

Also it is a good idea to have someone with you, to stop you from murdering the guy if you lose control... Good luck!
>>
>simply not in her character
People always say that about family members who were victims in crimes. She didn't deserved to be raped, but what the hell are kids her age doing going to parties like that? The kind where there's alcohol, horny boys and drugs? 14 years old, I believe that she's a good girl, but she's also naive and found herself in a bad situation, that would've being scary and confusing.

Let bring you back to my last post
>>15208996
The two important things I want you focus on:
1) Don't be so quick exact revenge on this guy, look at his track record first.
2) Be there for your sister, help her to cope. She needs you by her side, not wailing on some rapist.
>>
So what exactly are your plans for when the guys friends/ family come find you?
>>
>>15209172
I understand your concern, but you have to know her for that argument to make sence. She is dumb-kind and naive - she once threw her food at our father because he used the word nigger. The only thing I can say is she wouldn't - she simply wouldn't
>>
Your sister will cope well knowing the rapist's balls are broken and he's paralyzed and won't be able to do this to another girl in the future.

I'm sure you'll also be able to sleep better at night after you do it OP.
>>
Am I the only one the realizes this thread will be archived?
>>
>>15209190
What do you think is going to be fixed by attacking this guy?
>>
File: trolololol.png (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trolololol.png
8KB, 249x202px
>>15209190
>>15209135
>>15208898
>>
File: 1416003352256.jpg (112KB, 640x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416003352256.jpg
112KB, 640x960px
>>15209204

>why should there be any repercussions for raping your sister?

gee I don't fucken know....
>>
>>15209204

hopefully if the guy's groin is broken or if he's paralyzed or killed he won't go raping 14 year olds in the future.

Also it's a matter of honor, justice, a universal balance, karma, etc.
>>
Kill him
Put the inside of his head on the outside, nothing fancy

Try not to get caught
>>
>>15209218
And when you're done with that what then?
>>
>>15209206
/pol is always right.

Oh why did moot kill it?
>>
>>15209244

it's not a means to an end, it's an end in itself. It's worth doing.

Like helping a drowning puppy. It's just the right thing to do unless you are a heartless monster.
>>
>>15209218
>it's a matter of honor

Sounds like something a rapist Somali would say.

Hopefully OP doesn't get his throat slit for his trouble.
>>
OP, buzz or shave off unnecessary hair, to make sure you have a lesser chance of it being pulled out or left at the scene. Wear gloves and a mask, burn them afterwards. NEVER speak of it again once the deed is done so no one's lose lips reveal you did it.

Also, you need to consider, if the cops DO come closing in on you, do you want to surrender? Usually running once they're onto you only makes it worse.
>>
>>15209273

lmfao...it's just assault, it's not murder.

Plus the Jury is gonna be lenient on OP anyway cause of the circumstances. He just has to explain his distressed "state of mind" and the jail time will be close to nothing.
>>
>>15209273
It's Scandinavia. They give you a hotel room with video games for raping and killing babies before letting you out 4 years later.
>>
>>15209258
A means to an end? So when this scum has to each his apples mashed, your sister will be unraped?

That memory will always be with her, she'll have to live with the fact that that happened. Even once this guy is dealt with, your work isn't done. She needs someone by her side, not exacting bloody revenge in her name.

Be concerned, not in denial, that your sister- someone you should always be looking out for- hangs around the kind of people who are friends with rapists. She might be the sweetest angel to grace you harsh existence, but even if this guy is dealt with what's to say someone else will take advantage of her? What if next time she goes to a party, she is coaxed into taking a lethal dose of ecstasy? You can say she would never do that, but as you said, she is dumb and naive ergo easily manipulated.

BE THERE FOR HER. Teach her to be cautious and strong and prepare her for whatever evil may come. You're her brother man.
>>
>>15209273
The system works in a way where the suspected are allowed to "not cooperate", without it having any consequences.
>>
Check out how the kgb does things. I hardly think pain is enough to establish justice. Honestly as an American I'm ready to wage a war on your immigrant problem for you.

Make sure he can never do this again.
>>
>>15209299

Gee i suppose you would have turned the other cheek at pearl harbor too.
>>
>>15209299

You can do both, you know? Cripple the villain and be there for the victim.

> So when this scum has to each his apples mashed, your sister will be unraped?

When he has to piss out of a straw and using a wheel chair to move around he'll remember that raping has a huge cost. And he won't be able to do it again so easily.
>>
File: ras.png (28KB, 350x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ras.png
28KB, 350x549px
>>
Nuke Somalia.
>>
File: ras.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ras.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
Danish couple attacked by Somalis in Copenhagen this christmas. They attacked them after a family dinner with bicycle chains
>>
File: ras3.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ras3.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
FB pic or something
>>
>>15209326
>>15209325

Why? Was it a robbery or were they just expressing their African culture?
>>
File: emari.jpg (14KB, 392x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emari.jpg
14KB, 392x201px
African-American man coaching a female basket-ball team in norway. He is accused of 9 cases of rape, one of them was a 16 year old girl
>>
>>15209328
https://pamelageller(DOT....)com/2014/12/danish-couple-beaten-with-chains-on-christmas-eve.html/
>>
First off OP, this post alone is evidence (unless you are using a dynamic IP address or something that covers your tracks).

Second off, don't do it. Put him in jail. I would want to beat the shit out of him too, but don't do anything for your sake. I'm sure this isn't his first victim, he's probably a psychopath. Regardless, it's not your call. I heard sex offenders get treated the worst in jail so there's that too.
>>
>>15209314
At Pearl Harbour they didn't just focus on attacking the Japanese. They patched up the wounded, and took measures to ensure something like that would never happen again.
>>15209317
That's true. But there's more than one big bad wolf out there; so long as his sister is naive and innocent, the wolves will keep gunning for her.
>>
Burn him.
>>
>>15209348
>But there's more than one big bad wolf out there; so long as his sister is naive and innocent, the wolves will keep gunning for her.

Remove kebabs and niggers from Europe.
>>
>I am aware I without a doubt will be a suspect, but that won't matter if there is no evidence.
How do you know there won't be evidence? What if he grabs you while you attack him and you leave hair behind or something? What if someone sees you walk into his house?

Seems kind of dumb, if you get caught you're in serious shit and now your sister has her brother go to prison.
>>
>>15208898
Don't fret, it's just cultural enrichment.
>>
>>15209348

Point being both things can be done

Gonna watch me some gran torino
>>
>>15208968
How could he possibly make it look like a heat of the moment thing and not pre-meditated?

He just happened to be in that city, during the night, without his phone that the police can track and with a baseball bat, gloves and a mask?
>>
>>15209014
That's not what he said. He said innocent until proven guilty, I'm sure he wouldn't support the State just going off and beating the shit out of some guy without a trial either.
>>
>>15209299


>When he has to piss out of a straw and using a wheel chair to move around he'll remember that raping has a huge cost. And he won't be able to do it again so easily.

I don't think that's going to happen. I think op is going to beat him up and he's going to be fine in a moth or two, and mad as all hell.
>>
>>15209378
>I think op is going to beat him up and he's going to be fine in a moth or two, and mad as all hell.

OP is interested in leaving permanent damage. The bat should be hitting the guys spine many times and the groin.

Of course OP could screw up and not do permanent damage. But it's a risk worth taking,.

>>15209363

There's a million ways to do this and make it look natural not premeditated. OP isn't going for that method, he is going for a brute force attack.
>>
File: ras2.jpg (84KB, 600x636px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ras2.jpg
84KB, 600x636px
>>15209325
>>15209326
>>
>>15208965
Fire is cleansing
>>
>>15208938
>Taking the law into your own hands is not really a good idea

When the law does not work for the people.. The people must work the law themselves
>>
>>15208967
Whenever it comes to fucking Somali invaded scum they don't deserve a right to trail. To come to someone else's country who does nothing but benefit you and do shit like this is unforgivable. Stomp that niggers head in OP.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 139x78px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 139x78px
>>15209490
I like your thinking. When democracy and civility fail we need to resort more 'active' measures to affirm a message. Any means is justifiable.
>>
>>15209503

I agree, but you should've used a picture of Batman instead.

Also "Any means is justifiable" is wrong. Even Batman has his limits.
>>
>>15209533
Batman doesn't enact his own punishment then, he just goes out and catches people and turns them into the police.

He doesn't kill people specifically because he knows he doesn't have the right to enact judgement like that.
>>
>>15209566

No one said to kill the rapist.

Batman still beats the living shit out of villains, uses extreme violence even kidnaps them at times, and generally engages in illegal activities.
Basically every superhero does this at some point.
>>
>>15208898
>I live in scandinavia

haha pussy, keep voting for nigger loving political faggets
>>
>>15209135
>this is happening
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>15209533
I was being sarcastic. Just because we don't like how a system works doesn't mean we should resort to aggression- that's how ISIS works. They honestly believe what they're doing is justified, just like OP.

There are other ways to seek justice, noble ways and peaceful ways. They may take more work and time, but that's a true test of how much you actually give a shit.

Brutality won't solve anything, it will only feed hate and contempt. Even the Batman comics acknowledge that Batman's aggression was responded with greater aggression. OP wants to restore his pride then he shouldn't resort to the animalistic lows of that rapist piece of shit- he should rise above it.
>>
>>15209575
Wrong on all accounts.

Plenty of people in this thread are saying kill the rapist.

Batman doesn't really beat the shit out of people, not when he can help it, and certainly doesn't use extreme violence anyhow, knocks them out usually. When he does beat someone up, he's doing so because they ain't going to get into police custody any other way.

Violence only begets more violence. This is something you should have learned in kindergarten.
>>
>>15209625

Exactly! Like, why should we even jail rapists? I mean that's a really violent form of torture...humans don't like being caged and deprived of their rights. Isn't the peaceful thing to do just to talk with them and tell them that what they did is "wrong"...

Of course talk to them when it is convenient because they might be busy raping other people....and of course "wrong" is relative, who knows what culture they are from. It's really arrogant to subjugate Somalis and Muslims to our western values. Who do we think we are?

I mean, why are we even talking about this. OP should reward the rapist for culturally enriching his country.
>>
>>15209636

Batman has killed villains in the past, hanged them from planes, shot them, crushed them with vehicles, etc...

He's stabbed Joker in the eye. He starts fights unprovoked and ambushes villains. He's snapped ppls necks and thrown them into pools of acid. Stabbed swords through villains, etc.
>>
>>15209636
>Batman doesn't really beat the shit out of people, not when he can help it
Are you kidding me? He nearly killed the Joker after Todd. He even became more violent with his general methods afterwards.
>>
The fact that Batman hasn't killed the Joker is actually one of his biggest sins. He's more interested in having some sort of delusional "moral high-ground" instead of doing what is right and good.
>>
>>15209645
Jail is designed to rehabilitate people, not punish them.

>Isn't the peaceful thing to do just to talk with them and tell them that what they did is "wrong"...

You're mocking me, but that's what I believe. We must to talk to them not to just understand, but to find a solution to quelling the problem. No one is born a monster, they are shaped by culture and various bad influences.

I'm not writing this to you (>>15209645)
though you're set and stoned in your ideas. I'm writing this to anyone on the fence. It's easy to resort to violence, fists and guns. But unless you have a big enough weapon to wipe an entire socio-economic area- it will never truly fix things. It is one thing to stand your ground, and another to leave yours to push another.
>>
do it. not joking.
>>
File: 18e1kc7g0b647png.png (568KB, 636x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18e1kc7g0b647png.png
568KB, 636x477px
>>15209682

Ironically, it was Superman who did what was necessary.
>>
>>15209682
'The Dark Knight Returns' I believe. But as that comic notes: the only reason the Joker exists is because of Batman. As soon as Batman retired, the Joker lost his enthusiasm.
>>
>>15209636
>kill somalian rapist subhuman in Sweden
>one less violent animal in the country

>don't do anything
>police refrain from taking action because it's racist
>rapist goes on committing crimes because he doesn't understand anything other than "bix" and "nood"
>>
>>15209672
OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU FAGGOTS THIS IS REAL LIFE NOT A FUCKING COMIC BOOK OR CARTOON OR VIDYA GAME.
>>
Violence is a necessary and basic part of nature, it's foolish to pretend it is not. If humans (or any species in the animal kingdom) didn't react violently in certain situations we would have perished a long time ago. The societies we live in are a product of war and violence - don't be so naive. Stribing for a utopian idea is childish and unrealistic at this point, we have to accept reality.

Face the facts, if there will ever be a pure and good society, it will most likely be a product of death and violence - and it will occur in a distant future. And let's be honest, most people would kill to live in a world without killing and injustice. And for the love of everything that is holy, stop using Batman as a front-figure of high moral fucking retards
>>
>>15209695
it's never wrong to check the tales for moral guidance. you just should NOT pick a 20ths century american graphic novel.
>>
>>15209135
Look don't you have a fucking firearm in your possession?

This has a very good chance of going badly for you. You're going up against some Somalian asspirate who has no qualms about raping little girls. If he grabs the bat and/or has a weapon of his own you are almost certainly going to die.
>>
>>15209683
>Jail is designed to rehabilitate people, not punish them.

Jail is a punishment regardless of what you think its design is or should be. People don't go there willingly unless they are under threat of the gun and violence.

> We must to talk to them not to just understand, but to find a solution to quelling the problem. No one is born a monster, they are shaped by culture and various bad influences.

How a monster was formed is interesting to understand for our curiosity, but has nothing to do with the justice they deserve and the monsters' personal responsibilities.
>>
>>15209695
Hey people were talking in terms of comics, Im just pointing out the bugger was wrong on them.

I hope he goes through with the deed, but its for its own reasons.
>>
>>15209709
>hurrr don't do it you might get hurt

no one said doing the right thing is going to be easy.

If OP plays it smart he should be fine though since it sounds like an ambush.
>>
Sweden has the lowest conviction rate yet the highest rape rate in Europe. It's basically heaven for muslims and somali rapists.
>>
>>15209718
I didn't say don't do it, fucknut, but thanks for the meme arrow. I think he's doing what any rational person who loves his sister would do.

But did you even read this post?
> I am 190cm and weigh a 100kg - and in a agressive situation with a long range weapon like a bat, there is higly unlikely he will be able to counter my hits.
What in the fuck, just bring a gun or burn his house down. He's talking like this fight is going to go down like a video game.
>>
>>15209724

>But did you even read this post?

ya, most of it was you telling him how he's most certainly going to die, and how it's going to go bad for him. Basically discouraging.
>>
File: ax24W91_460s.jpg (27KB, 460x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ax24W91_460s.jpg
27KB, 460x306px
>>15209703
Moral is a fucking joke. Moral is way to abstract and vague to make it rules to live by. If a young girl within a family was raped, many would feel morally obliged to punish the person who did it severely. His/her's family would in many cases feel morally obliged to punish the retaliator for hurting their family member - and the circle would never end. The entire history is full of tales of wars that are fought in the name of what is good and just. My point is, moral isn't absolut and universal - therefore it can never be the solution to any problem.

Try rules, rules are easy to live by.
>>
>>15209729
His post, as in, the one I originally quoted and then provided an excerpt from specifically for you that you then ignored.

I don't want OP to get killed, I want him to succeed, but his long range weapon counter attack 4 strength 4 stam leather belt logic is retarded and he's clearly never done something like this before.
Be better prepared.
>>
>>15209709
This is scandinavia, of course we don't have any firearms.
>>
>>15209741
How does the language make any difference ? It's a big fucking guy with a long heavy stick - giving him a big fucking advantage. Who cares if he is partly autistic
>>
>>15209748
>Who cares if he is partly autistic
Maybe he'll get into a fight and start running with his arms behind his back, I don't know.
The point is a bat makes for a shittier weapon in a fight than you realize.
>>
>>15209753
Bats vs bones - yes, that's a tough one
>>
>>15209738
well maybe the tales talk about violence so much to remind us that it is a normal part of life, a prerequisit of evolution and progress and if you decide to forget about threats and dangers to feel easy in your fatness and let hippies run your goverment, the consequence will be that your sister will be raped.
You just aren't in an enviroment anymore that adequately deals with the thread, be it systematically or you not being a krav maga champ and watching her like a hawk.

>Try rules, rules are easy to live by.
fair enough, just take the best ones you can get.
>>
>>15209758
How about knife vs bat?

Hint: the bat does not win.
It's funny because I'm really on your side with OP's motivation but you seem intent on wanting him to just rush in and die.
>>
>>15209766
Well, I've never been in a knife/bat-fight - so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and trust you on this one.

Who would win in a fight between a bat, and a swordfish ?
>>
>>15209684
well of course I'm joking.
>>
>>15208898
OP do be sure that you know what you're doing. The amount of women especially these days that falsely accuse of rape is sky high.
I know that your sis might be a good girl, but even so, you wouldn't believe how far some people go.
I'd wait for DNA tests. Just to be 100% sure that it's the right guy. Even a 0,01% chance of mistake might ruin someone elses life, including your own. Try to stay calm and focus on what evidence there is. Are you sure your sister didn't provoke him/used him in some way?
Remember, you will always be able to do "your own judgment", don't rush it because of anger without fully knowing what has happened.
Either way, do what you have to do. Best of luck OP.
>>
>>15209744
Sweden has looser firearms laws than most of Europe. But buy one illegally if you plan on doing illegal things with it.

>>>>>/darknet/
>>
>>15209490
>When the law does not work for the people.. The people must work the law themselves
That's kind of funny, because everybody is going to have qualms with the system. What's fair to one person is unjust to another. There is never going to be a perfect system. So, according to you, every time someone has an issue with the legal system (which is everyone ever) they should take matters into their own hands. So, what happens when OP goes to this nigger's house and turns him into a paraplegic? Then what? What if his friends find out, and their idea of "justice" is coming over to OP's house with six niggers, and doing the same thing to him? Then, they decide to really get their message through by dragging his sister to his room, holding a knife up to OP's throat, and making him watch as more niggers rape his sister. Congratulations. You just caused more harm to be brought to your sister.
>>
File: 7.jpg (22KB, 575x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7.jpg
22KB, 575x316px
>>15208898
> I have permission from a loyal friend to use his car so I won't have to use my own.
He can't be much of a friend to you if you're willing to make him an accessory to assault. And yes, providing the getaway car makes him an accessory.

Besides, how are you going to drive from Holland to Sweden? Ferry? Security cameras, receipts. You're fucked.

> First and foremost, my sister is a good fucking girl.
Good girls make up stories too. Especially seeing your racism on here.

> I will not kill him, I only want to injure him - a lot.
Real fighting is not like in the movies. If you hit him in the leg and rupture his femoral artery, he's dead from internal bleeding in 4 minutes.

In your little fantasy, you may be Bruce Lee, but a bat is a clumsy weapon. What is he going to do when you raise it? Just stand there and let you hit him?

Are you going to commit an armed home invasion? Then he has the right to defend. He'll be the one getting off scot free, and you'll be the one eating from a tube.

Think about your actions a bit more. The best course is to support your sister in her grief. It's ultimately her decision whether or not to contact the police about it.
>>
Wear a wig; wear contact lenses; fake mustaches, glasses, fake visible tattoo (a tattoo sleeve perhaps?) and all the silly things. So you will not be visually identifiable. And make sure he doesn't have time to screen. Consider chloro.

I'm a little worried about the car. I wouldn't park it anywhere near his house. Consider parking next to a bus stop that is just a few stops from the scene.
>>
>>15210889

>What if...

What if the nigger learns his lesson and there is no blow back?

> You just caused more harm to be brought to your sister.

No OP did not. What other people choose to do is their own responsibility.

The Somali gang could just as easily beat up OP and burn his house down and beat up the sister simply because their Somali rapist friend got imprisoned and she testified against him...So then what?

So instead of sending rapists to jail we should reward them and just have a nice chit chat, right? Because anything that upsets the criminal is cruel and "primitive" right? fuck off.
>>
>>15211141

>Don't do anything just enjoy the "justice system"!! the system that has a 10% conviction rate! and barely any jail time! and doesn't even consider "consent" as part of the definition of rape.

Nah.
OP should definitely plan this out and reduce his risk as much as possible. But doing the right thing always involves some risk, it's never easy to be the Hero and battle the Dragon.
>>
She wanted it
>>
>>15208967
Scandinavian countries have justice systems that operate under the assumption that people are decent human beings, that actually regret the bad decisions they have made and are capable of redemption and resuming functional life within socially acceptable norms.

>>15209040
>Minimum 4 years.
In a prison where you have working ventilation, right to be outside 8 hours/day, four hot meals each day and you're allowed to take university courses/study. You're probably even allowed to have a TV in your own cell. The Scandinavian prisons allow for a better quality of living than most of 4chan has access to.

This makes sense, and is actually rather functional. Scandinavian prison system has very low rate of crime repetition. This is because Scandinavia is made of, for the most part, decent human beings as assumed.

>>15209744
Plenty of firearms, not so many handguns.
>>
>>15211267
>This is because Scandinavia is made of, for the most part, decent human beings as assumed.

Was true until the moslems and africans started flooding it. They don't understand our way of life and don't care for it. But exploiting the system is what they are here for.
>>
>>15209080
Jesus christ that is frightening.

how do you eurotrashers even deal with that shit? Muricans only bitch about mexicans (primarily) for stealing jobs
>>
OP here.
Go-time in 5 hours
>>
>>15211320
Gtfo faggot
>>
>>15211310
>Muricans only bitch about mexicans (primarily) for stealing jobs

You're just so used to minorities, or have segregated them into their own neighbourhoods (Or towns, hello Detroit) that you don't even notice.
>>
>>15209320
God, I hope that shit doesn't infest Murica anytime soon. 9/11 did a good job of securing that it doesn't, but holy shit..
>>
>>15211340

america already has niggers and mexicans, what more do u want?
>>
>>15211267
>Scandinavian countries have justice systems that operate under the assumption that people are decent human beings, that actually regret the bad decisions they have made and are capable of redemption and resuming functional life within socially acceptable norms.

So, whites?
>>
>>15211351
no muslims? or shariah law?

we don't now but I never want to see that shit here
>>
>>15211323
Think this through unless you really don't mind prison.

>Make sure you can't be ID'd.
>Make sure the car won't spotted.
>Make sure he won't make a sound.
>Make sure you won't change your mind once you are already in.
>>
>>15208898
Cut the Achilles tendons.
>>
You shouldn't do it, but at the same time, you have to do it. I would.
>>
If someone hurt my sibling like that and I had the means to harm them and get away with it. I would. My only fear would be hurting the wrong person.
>>
You better defend her honor , bro.

Capcha: icers
>>
>>15211693
>My only fear would be hurting the wrong person.

Same. But in this case it's a Somali, so either way it's fine.

>>15211699

It's not right to let a man like that go free or simply relax in jail for a few years. Ideally he should be destroyed or crippled severely. It's justice.
>>
>>15211704
Castrate him. For a man, that is worse than death
>>
>>15208898
>>15211693
This.

Make sure you have the right guy.
>>
Dude you can murder like 70 kids at a summer camp and go to a minimum security prison vacation. Literally nothing will happen to you.
>>
>>15211745

That's cause they were white middle class kids.

If you target a poor minority, even if it's a rapist, you're basically a Nazi Racist public enemy #1.
>>
>>15209040
>NEVER do it themselves.
fuck your fat american lardy ass, I have a cute little sister too and I too live in a muslim infested country (germany). What do you think what kind of thoughts cross my mind when I visit the city center, huh?

I don't tell you where to make wars and you don't tell me how to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>15211758
legal disclaimer: I'm drunk right now.
>>
>>15211758
Haha, fucking hypocrite. And when exactly did rapists and pedophiles in Germany started to be muslims in statistically relevant dimensions?

You mad little racist, work on your stereotype bullshit.
>>
>>15208898
It was three days ago, retard.
>>
>>15211767
That goes without saying, Germany.
>>
>>15211364
>So, whites?

It also works for the Japanese, apparently.
>>
>>15211786
>stereotype bullshit
>stereotypes
>bullshit

It's enough to look 'em in the eyes anyway.
>>
>>15211756
Due to the welfare system, there are no poor classes. Everyone is pretty much middleclass. There are exeptions ofc,
>>
OP here...I fucking did it. I wore a mask and gloves. Last night I went through the back of his house and smashed his back window. It didn't make much noise. He was still sleeping. The rage wasn't there at all when I was watching him but once I remembered what he did I swung and hit him on the stomach. He tried fighting but it angered me more and I hit him on the head repeatedly. There was lots of blood but I didn't think about it. I just ran. I heard some noises. It might have been nothing but it startled me. I ran as fast as I could to my buddys car and drove off. I don't think anyone saw me and I burned everything I wore even my shoes. This doesn't change the fact of what happened but I'm safe to say justice was served. I'm leaving now. Thanks for all the advice and support and fuck off anyone who thinks this wasn't deserved.
>>
File: 1361113725797.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361113725797.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>15211996
Who is dumb enough to confess to everything on 4chan?
>>
>>15211996
Good on you mate.

I am technically against this, but having a sister myself I have to say that I am happy that it worked for you. I hope there are lasting injuries in it for him, I also hope it does not turn him into a bigger monster. Good luck for your future.

Are you telling this to your sister at some point?
>>
>>15212025
He is not living in the states and he said he used/uses devices that cant be traced back to him. He should be fine.
>>
>>15212034
I'm not talking about IP, all the details here will help the police IMMENSELY.

>>15212029
>lasting injuries
>I hit him on the head repeatedly
he's gone
>>
From Scandinavian myself and I say do it. Even if the guy ends up in prison, it will be like a short vacation with all the luxuries we have in our prisons. Beat the shit out of him and get your revenge and justice, you won't find any through the law.
>>
>ctrl+f bait
>ctrl+f troll
>0 results
Nearly every thread on this boards gets accused of bait, but not this?
>>
>>15208898
this is why I need to have my own social network.
so I can see this shit coming and arrive at your door "I'm ready bro, let's do this shit!"
>>
>>15209331
yall all just got flagged.

thanks

CIA
>>
>>15208898
You are a good brother

Other type of vengeance : get his number, address and let B army harass him
>>
>crippling him so he can live off of nordic tax money for the rest of his life
Kill him.
>>
>>15211996
Real OP here. That's bullshit
>>
>there are people in this thread right now that don't understand what makes vigilantes

It is the apex of ignorance to plea for OP or anyone supportive of him let the status quo play out.

The very essence or vigilantism, sine qua non, is dissatisfaction with the way things are. Telling him to just let things play out 'as they should' is as asinine. It's nearly inconceivable to me that there are those here who don't understand this.
>>
>>15212166
damn. I never thought about the taxes
>>
File: 1290769974133.jpg (34KB, 377x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1290769974133.jpg
34KB, 377x421px
>>15212119
You're a faggot.

>>15212091
Agreed.
>>
>>15211231
>So instead of sending rapists to jail we should reward them and just have a nice chit chat, right? Because anything that upsets the criminal is cruel and "primitive" right? fuck off.
Strawman harder, retard. I don't fucking care if he gets shot in the head, or has the most painful form of lethal injection after being imprisoned. My argument is that OP shouldn't take justice into his own hands. Doing so is bound to cause more trouble than good.
>>
OP here. The time is 01:45 and I am in the car driving for Stockholm. Will tell you when I arrive
>>
File: 1405650265162.jpg (20KB, 412x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405650265162.jpg
20KB, 412x352px
>>15212498
>pointlessly pointing out the time to seem like he's actually OP
>>
>>15209306
>>15209306
The KGB waits for no one!!

Anyways, OP I think you should listen to >>15208996
>>
>>15212523
The only thing I will listen to is Ecstacy of Gold by Metallica on repeat. Arms, legs, toes and fingers only. He shall not be able to walk normally or pick up a glass for himself for the rest of his life.
>>
>>15212365


Not acting can lead to trouble. Acting can lead to trouble. If the guy goes to jail it could lead to trouble, if the guy doesn't go to jail it could lead to trouble.

Point is OP should cripple the nigger.
>>
>>15208898
Yeah you know what would really help your sister, if you would chill with her. Grab some old Sega, I don't care, and chill out with her. It will take her mind off of the shit, she won't feel alone. She will get nothing out of you fucking that guy up, this is just about you and the guy. you selfish prick. Get your fucking priorities straight.
>>
>>15212564

It's normal to be afraid of getting raped again by the same attacker. Or afraid he might do it to someone else, maybe someone you know...

If OP cripples him that fear would be put to rest and justice would be served and then he could play Sega with his sister.
>>
>>15208898
Im so hard right now, could cut diamond
>>
>>15212587
Oh no, there's not just fear of the same attacker. That might even pass. But fear of not knowing whether that FedEx guy will punch his way in and rape her, or the plumber will rape her, or that for some reason there might be someone somewhere simply about to rape her. That lingers. Can't kill/cripple them all. But you can make it clear she is not alone no matter what, and no matter what she has a safety net. That will help her move around alone.
>>
>>15212603

>But you can make it clear she is not alone no matter what, and no matter what she has a safety net

Can't protect her 100% of the time.
And you are definitely not protecting her by letting the attacker go free.

It's like a slap in the face, like you don't even care about her.

Oh you got raped? lol lets play some sega and hold hands....Umbutu? Well he might rape you again, lets just pray to Jesus he doesn't lol :^)
>>
>believing lies on the Internet

ayyyy lmao
>>
>>15212629
And you won't protect her 100% of the time, and you sure won't protect her from the army of psychos out there by dealing with one guy. What is important is her, and how she deals with it post the rape. There are several ways people empower themselves to deal with the trauma, but when it comes to how others can help her feel more in control is strengthening the close social network that is a form of source of power.
>>
>>15212654
>What is important is her, and how she deals with it post the rape

No one is saying to not help her cope and support her.

But you can't ignore the fact that she probably feels anger towards her attacker and powerless to do anything about it. Also powerless to stop him from doing it again or to someone else...

Knowing your brother is there to support you when you can't fight for yourself is pretty helpful imo.

Also no, it's not "just about her" there are bigger things at play here. Like his future victims. Like the fact that rapists in sweden have a 90% chance of getting away with it, and the jail time they get if convicted is a joke.

The brother basically has a duty to castrate the rapist.
>>
>>15212650

I don't think anyone cares if this is real or not. Hypothetically it's worth discussing.

Rapists should face vigilante justice when the "legal system" in your country is absolute garbage. Until it's fixed that's the way it should be.
>>
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Be the better person. If you go through with this you're no better than him.
>>
>>15212694
Yeah, this post wasn't made by her saying she is so lucky her bro is gonna cut someone's balls off. This post is by the brother, who assumes what she needs based on his ideas.

The thing is this whole thread is not about the possible future victims or the safety of the girl. It is about the brother who feels angry that a male has violated one of his kin, and to regain the sense of control he has to violate this guy in return. The rapist losing his balls is just a side thing, that is used for an excuse and falls apart if we ask why wouldn't he kill all rapists now. It is not about the possibility to be raped, it is about this specific dude.

And now if we take into account the penalty in case he half asses his job and gets in prison- that fucks up with the social network, might even cause a break between the rest of the family and the girl if they see her as guilty for getting bro in prison. If he doesn't get in prison, maybe she gets happy for a time, most likely she will freak the fuck out because she will be scared she will now lose her brother on top of everything, but anyway, doesn't solve the fact rape is going to be a daily topic in her head either way.
>>
>>15212735
> It is about the brother who feels angry that a male has violated one of his kin, and to regain the sense of control he has to violate this guy in return.

100% perfectly legit reason to do it.

The fact that there are 16 other great reasons to do it is irrelevant really.

>but why not kill all rapists?

Well ideally we would but the logistics are hard.
I think men should have a duty to cripple/kill rapists and not allow them back in society. It's just a matter of decency.

They might not have raped your mother or sister but so what? We should all feel kinship with our neighbors and want to protect them too.
>>
>>15212733
>Be the better person. If you go through with this you're no better than him.

>punishing a rapist is the same as raping an innocent person

lel, ya.
Putting him in jail and restricting his movement and rights is also the same thing as rape.

Lets not have any jails or punishments ever.
>>
>>15212786
Then it is a basic question of costs and returns. Faggot already made this post, he will be one of the first suspects if anything happens to the alleged rapists, and why not trace his activity. Oh look, he wrote the description of the act. Oh look, he was filmed by safety cameras buying a metal rod like a dumbass. And then the 100 other ways how you can fuck up on your first treasure hunt and be traced back.

The system, even in Sweden, is so fucked, there is no question about it. Chance that the rapist actually is under investigation already is a statistical minority and as such it is a disgrace. But does that really have to cost the integrity of this guy? Think how this will fuck him in the head. Essentially, what he has to think about is his family, not some hero revenge shit that will set everyone back so hard. Depending on the insanity of the rapist, the rapist might even get a laugh or two out of this. If he focuses on the actual family, there is a chance of getting through this together and help her live her life on. There is no fucking easy fix- bash a ball, all is good- the damage has been done. If he is so fucking passionate about the subject then fucking put that passion where it can actually help masses and see how the system can be improved and make that shit your goal, not this caveman level.
>>
>>15212857
>But does that really have to cost the integrity of this guy?

Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and your fancy moral-arrogance and just do what is right and cripple a nigger.

Like if you're hiding jews in your house and a Nazi knocks on your door asking if you have any jews inside. You should lie to him even if you think lying is immoral and will stain your perfect moral record. Even if it could land you in extra trouble...

>Think how this will fuck him in the head.

Think how not doing this would fuck him in the head.

>Essentially, what he has to think about is his family, not some hero revenge shit that will set everyone back so hard

Crippling the nigger is an expression of his love for his family and all families and potential future victims.

The fact that he is willing to sacrifice himself for a greater good is not a bad thing.
>>
If you do decide to go through with it, make sure you have a fake alibi. Also, use beta blockers to control your pulse and rub antiperspirant on your fingertips to fool any lie detectors.

Just some friendly advice ;)
>>
>>15212912
>100% perfectly legit reason to do (in order to revenge your pride)
>Sometimes you have to swallow your pride

that's a little contradictory. The contradiction comes from the selfishness of the act. He at no point considers all the ways it can affect the sister and the family, and that is not smart, that is selfish- just picking that possibility of their thoughts that fits your agenda. What if he fails to fuck him up good enough, that would be a fun plot twist.

>Think how not doing this would fuck him in the head.

Alright, he will have to live with the idea that the guy is somewhere fully abled walking around, either in prison, or after the sentence, around the town. Maybe we can apply this to his newfound passion for improving the law system of Sweden regarding rapists.
He also might feel like 'he did nothing'. That gives basis for, first off, reconsidering his definitions of taking action, secondly, think how else can he help his family.

>sacrifice himself for a greater good

Crippling a black dude is a pitty achievement. If he gets away with it, that's a little more impressive. Still not as impressive as improving the system of laws in Sweden.
>>
Sweden is okay
>>
>>15212912
Have you ever hospitalised/killed someone?
>>
>>15212984

>but What if it backfires
>What if...what if bad stuff happens :(( ?

What if OP crosses the road and gets hit by a car? What if the rapist decides the sister is easy pray and kidnaps her for good???

What if OP cripples the nigger and it turns out he had 5 other girls locked in his basement and OP is a national hero?
What if...muh what ifs.

Consequences can't really be predicted, what we do know is that the action itself is worth doing and should be done.

>OP should improve the entire legal system of sweden

ummm sure....that's totally realistic and in his power.

but he can also cripple a rapist while he's at it.
>>
>>15213027
I'm not the guy you're debating with, I just want my questions answered. Have you ever killed/hospitalised someone?
>>
>>15213054

Why is that relevant? Maybe I have.
>>
>>15213073
Have you?
>>
>>15213027
The exact outcome might not be predictable, but the possibilities are worth looking at. Not too aware of the situation in Sweden, but belongings should are searched after sexual crime, so we should find the other 5 girls. As well as keeping an eye on sexual predators and the rapist being one of the suspects in case of disappearance of the girl most likely is practiced (again, not expert of Sweden).

Suggestions and involvement of citizens that have first hand experience in situations is not unusual for improvement of system, and I'm sure that is also the case with Sweden. It is far from impossible, and even as little as voicing his worries structurally could get the ball rolling.

Lets face it, some people just love the idea that some guy is going to drive all night to beat up some guy out of nowhere (in a physical sense), and it has nothing to do with actual reasoning as shown by the lack of argumentation from some of these posts and blunt usage of snowballs and strawmen. The fact is, OP made a post on 4chan about this. Either it is fake or he is doubting the idea and will never go through with it, most likely because he is not a fucking retard. Still, lovely discussion!
>>
>>15213076

Yep
>>
OP here
I have arrived in Stockholm
>>
>>15213092
Care to give details?
>>
I would cut his balls off. Literally. But realistically, you would have to consider if you're willing to do time in prison for any type of assault/battery. Like you said, you'll be prime suspect and there's a chance of you leaving any evidence that you may overlook or may have not even thought off. Heck, even this post on 4chan is enough to give you away. So yeah, think about it.
>>
>>15213090
This guy is right. I think OP could become a lawman and make constructive efforts to improve the system, so that incidents like this can be prevented. But he's either too stupid, lazy or both to make a serious effort.

OP is thinking of going with his carnal desire to attack this man, as opposed to finding a proper solution. There is a way but it requires smarts.
>>
>>15213107

guy was harassing a girl I knew, pulling her hair and kicking her. I punched him in the face twice. Knocked him out and broke his jaw (he had an infected tooth or something wrong with his bones).

He got hospitalized and speaks with a slur permanently. Sued me for assault/excessive force but he lost. Judge said I couldn't have predicted his jaw/tooth pre-condition so the amount of force I used was reasonable.
not a big deal.
>>
>>15213161
Punched him in jaw? Wouldn't that have hurt your hand?
>>
>>15208898
bruh somalians are never alone.
and they really stick up for each other if they found out you did it they will kill everyone in your house
>>
ITT pussy white fags
I wouldnt give a fuk i would kill the guy in broad day light. in hind site she desrve it for having a pussy as brother. hope he rape her again pussy boy
>if you cant do the time dont do the crime
>>
>>15213181
>>15213143

This is the Somali rapist. Ignore his posts.
>>
>>15213205
she was into it
>>
Don't know if OP is here but I have some questions:

What was your sister doing at the party?
Where were her friends when this was happening?
>>
If you have enough time to think about it then generally it's the wrong thing to do. Revenge is sweet though OP so go have a ball.
>>
>>15213098
Nice, feedback us
>>
SWEDEN YES

Do it, get away with it, and then raise awareness about immigrant-on-white violence.
>>
OP here
having second thoughts i think im gooing to go back home and suck some somali dick
>>
>>15208996
Listen to this guy. I definetly agree on waiting for a while. Your emotions are everywhere, and maybe you will make a hasty decision that will backfire on you.
>>
OP here.
It is done.
>>
>>15212912
Yeah, you like you have ever hidden jews and had an SS officer knock on your door. You would rat them out, just to save your own skin.

You are too small for the boots you are wearing, tough guy.
>>
>>15213778

But I am a tough guy, all I've ever been good at is fighting and fucking.
>>
>>15213778

Not my door, but my grandfather's and my great grandfather's. My great grandfather did for it.

Chaotic good is the way to be.
>>
>>15213765
Pics?
>>
File: 1417564915697.jpg (78KB, 900x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417564915697.jpg
78KB, 900x600px
Your cunt sister loved it
>>
>>15208898
Destroy the nigger.
>>
>>15213869
Consider your family lucky, three of the brothers of my grandfather was blown to bits while trying to hale a mine from my great-grandfather's boat at Rost. He was still only a child
>>
>>15213765
interesting thread, glimpse of the future.

thank you for making the world a better place, godspeed anon.
>>
>>15213778
>You would rat them out
Yes, without hesitation.

>just to save your own skin.
Let's go with that.
>>
>>15213765
Go on?
>>
>>15208898
kill the shit out of this motherfucker, but if your sister was teasing him, then kill the shit out of both.
>>
I was gonna say to just rat him out and then have another plan if he gets off but then I looked at Sweden's sentencing laws.

>10 years maximum sentence
>10 years is what you get for 1st degree murder.

wat.

fucking wreck this nog OP, Here in the States, he'd be in isolation in a 6x8 concrete box for the rest of his life for raping a 14 year old, not spending a few years in the best accommodations of his life.
>>
>>15215109
I'm just going to put this out there:
JAIL IS DESIGNED FOR REHABILITATION.
>>
Jesus Christ.

There are so many things wrong here, I don't know where to start.

1) This thread will be archived. All OP's details are on here: the distance from his residence, the place of the crime, his height and weight, the MO, premeditation, his relationship with the original alleged victim, a description of the original alleged victim, a description of the alleged rapist and a fucking confession. All neatly timestamped and recorded for the prosecution.
i) If OP is even slightly smart then all of those are complete fabrications and red herrings, which makes the thread pretty redundant even as a thought experiment.
ii) If OP is a fucking idiot then the actual brother who lives x kms from scene, is 190cm tall and weights 100kg is going to need a bloody good alibi. I hope OP called him and got him to withdraw money from an ATM.

2) Knowledge of the above information could be seen as accessory, especially to other Scandinavians. Luckily the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood as plausible deniability, being extradited to Nordland for accessory to assault is probably impossible and the statutes of limitation would probably expire before an anon went on his holiday to Norway, if they even bothered recording our IP addresses.

3) What's the alleged rapist's side of the story? Jesus Christ, what if he's just some idiot kid that misread her signals and she was too drunk/high/timid/"good" to put him in his place? Fuck, I've been in that place both as the person who had sex when he didn't want to but didn't feel like he could directly say "no" and when I could have fucked a girl that was "saying no but meaning yes". If things had been ever so slightly different, I could have both committed rape and been raped dozens of times. In some people's view, I have been raped and at least sexually assaulted a couple of people.

4) FUCKING BATMAN?

Swear to god, if this was real then criminals really are a stupid co-dependant lot.
>>
>>15208898
Make his life a living hell. I hate rapists
>>
>>15215151
Punishment is more important than rehabilitation. Sick twisted fucks like rapists and serial killers are lucky they don't have their human rights stripped. They should be punished and tortured for years. Obviously some cases of rape are a bit silly though, like if the girl is drunk and then all of a sudden it's rape, that's bullshit and you aren't evil for sleeping with someone who is drunk.
>>
>>15215222
How does punishment help society at all?

Also there is a lot of evidence that free will doesn't exist. Do you think pure punishment makes any sense then?

Punishment is a waste of resources. Rehab at least the guy can contribute to society.
>>
>>15215222
>you aren't evil for sleeping with someone who is drunk.
Unless there was prior consent, uh, yeah you kinda are. If they don't consent then it's the definition of rape (but apparently not in Scandinavia). If their judgement is impaired then it's the same as statutory rape (like a child could consent but does not have the capacity to make that call, same with a person that has been intoxicated to a certain degree).

Of course, it's up to the victim what they do about it, and if they are responsible for any of it and all that. And your draconian judgement to the situation might take into consideration different factors that prevent you from passing that punishment of torture for years... but it's the same thing. Pretty evil, or as evil as evil is.
>>
>>15215222
Also you say 'obviously' some cases are silly. How will you determine whether it is one of those 'obvious' cases? Accurately? It's impossible. Innocent people will then be 'tortured' and punished for years for no reason. If the prison was rehab based then innocent people at least get another chance.
>>
I might do it if I were you. Anders Brevek only got 22 years for slaughtering a hundred people, so I'm sure your sentence won't be too long if you get caught.
>>
>>15215262
I dunno about you but being threatened with years of abuse as opposed to regular jail time would probably make most people think twice about committing crazy crimes.

>>15215264
Well if they are consenting at the time when you're having sex is what matters I thought. If two drunk people have sex they haven't both raped eachother.

>>15215265
Well that's a different problem, obviously the legal system needs to be much improved because you hear stories of people being wrongly imprisoned every other day. But if you have the right guy I have no problem with him having the shit kicked out of him every day for 40 years.
>>
I wish there was a way to know what happened to the real OP.
>>
>>15215262
If there were no punishment for criminal behaviour, it'd be more widespread. It's supposed to deter those with lesser criminal tendencies, which it does, for the most part.

>>15215441
> If two drunk people have sex they haven't both raped eachother.
The woman's raped, in that scenario. :^)

I'm only half joking, there's plenty of precedent for that.
>>
>>15208898
hope you posted this using a tor and proxy OP.
else this migth turn out bad for you
>>
>>15215824
Well that's the thing the woman wasn't raped, they both "raped" eachother, but that doesn't make any sense. If you fuck someone when you're drunk it's probably your own fault anyway. The guys in those situations are probably usually drunk too so it's unfair to say it was rape.
>>
>>15208898
If you find yourself in legal hot water,

Kaley L Hepburn law, Hamilton, ontario, Canada.

My mother is an international criminal defense lawyer, she's worked on some high profile cases and this is right up her alley.
Chers from someone who went through the same.
>>
>>15217121
Do you have a phone number?
>>
Rehabilitation serves more purpose than a philosophy where punishment will keep crimes from occuring.

In most cases, crimes happends because people are in need for material goods. A junkie will rob a house or a shop to get money for drugs. A car thief will in most cases steal a car because he needs money, not because he really loves stealing cars.

Heavy drug addicts for example often use drugs because of addiction and the fact that there is nothing else meaningfull left in their lives (ofc there is exeptions). If a man like this commits a crime, like robbing a shop - he will be taken to jail. In jail he will go to rehab, he will learn to play an instrument, he will cook his own meals every day, he will learn a profession and he will do other things which will increase the feeling of being normal, and belonging in a society.

Whenever you speak to an ex-junkie, they pretty much talk about the things they would do to get drugs, and how shitty their sence of existence was. When you are released from Scandinavian imprissonment you all of a sudden have the resources to leave that life behind - and the statistics tell us most people do.

My point is most people would you rather go work as a chef, teacher, mechanic, nurse or lawyer (if they are serving for a long time) after imprisonment, rather that going back to their old life and habbits. When a prisons philosophy is built upon punishment, the very same people looks forward to getitng out and go back to their old life and habbits. You have the right to agree or disagree, but the fact is rehabilitation based prisons show way better results than those based on punishment. It's not an opinion, it's the truth.
>>
>>15217694
And one more thing;
I am aware that this seems very unfair when people commit crimes like violent rape and brutal murder, but most people in prison aren't in jail for such crimes. It's filled with ordinary people who have been cheating on their taxes, driving drunk, burnt down their house and cars for insurance money, smugling, been in fights with unfortunatly outcomes etc etc etc.
>>
>>15215160
I came to the same conclusion a few days ago. Criminals are seriously stupid. OP included.
>>
>>15217694
It's nowhere near the truth, you liberal piece of shit. Incarceration as rehabilitation is a profound failure.

But then, to the liberal, the fact that the real world doesn't mirror your ideology has never once stopped you from imposing it on the rest of us.
>>
>>15217809
Please explain senõr dickshit. You can't just state something like that without backing it up without logic, arguments or statistics.

Just be silent you conservative retard, go take a bankloan and get your free gun - and shoot yourself.
>>
File: Bastøy.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bastøy.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
>>15217809
"There are big differences between the two countries, of course. Norway has a population of slightly less than five million, a 12th of the UK's. It has fewer than 4,000 prisoners; there are around 84,000 in the UK. But what really sets us apart is the Norwegian attitude towards prisoners. Four years ago I was invited into Skien maximum security prison, 20 miles north of Oslo. I had heard stories about Norway's liberal attitude. In fact, Skien is a concrete fortress as daunting as any prison I have ever experienced and houses some of the most serious law-breakers in the country. Recently it was the temporary residence of Anders Breivik, the man who massacred 77 people in July 2011.

Despite the seriousness of their crimes, however, I found that the loss of liberty was all the punishment they suffered. Cells had televisions, computers, integral showers and sanitation. Some prisoners were segregated for various reasons, but as the majority served their time – anything up to the 21-year maximum sentence (Norway has no death penalty or life sentence) – they were offered education, training and skill-building programmes. Instead of wings and landings they lived in small "pod" communities within the prison, limiting the spread of the corrosive criminal prison subculture that dominates traditionally designed prisons. The teacher explained that all prisons in Norway worked on the same principle, which he believed was the reason the country had, at less than 30%, the lowest reoffending figures in Europe and less than half the rate in the UK."

Picture is of an inmate in Bastoy Prison. He works at a farm on the prison island daily.
>>
File: Session.jpg (1MB, 3235x2201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Session.jpg
1MB, 3235x2201px
Picture of a group therapy session in a high security prison in California. In addition, 2/3 of people imprisoned in the US are going back to jail during a time period of 2 years.

Who do you think will have the best chance to getting their shit together, and start being a part of a normal community again ?

>Protip; not the inmates of prisons based on punishment
>>
>>15208898

LOL do you think you will get off?

You'd be enjoying most likely a life sentence if you paralyzed him.
>>
>>15208898

You would be no better than the rapist, in my opinion you'd be worse.
>>
>>15208938

This, taking the law in to your own hands is always viewed more gravely than the crime you are avenging.
>>
>>15208898
Cut his balls off. Punishment must fit the crime
>>
>>15208968

Except this would be assault with a weapon, causing bodily harm, and endangering a life. Quite different than a fistfight.

In the US you could get life.
>>
>>15208988

This.
>>
I've come back with the answer. Apply for diplomatic aaylum in texas because sister now has ptsd due to rape. Wait till approved m get tickets, day you are leaving drug and castrate, make sure he sleeps until after you leave on plane.

US won't extradite.

Then get to a better state than Texas
>>
>>15209060

You don't understand the meaning of justice.
>>
>>15209135

"I will be satisfied when he have to get sustinance from a tube."

Your attitude will get you an indeterminate sentence in Sweden, because you are clearly dangerous. Don't do this.
>>
>>15209191

This is disproportionate punishment, thank god you'll never be a judge.
>>
>>15209218
>Also it's a matter of honor, justice, a universal balance, karma, etc.

You sound like a Somali.
>>
>>15209288

Recidivism rates in Sweden are some of the lowest in the world.
>>
>>15209317

You are more insane than the rapist. Get help.
>>
File: pedoflorida.png (252KB, 527x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pedoflorida.png
252KB, 527x501px
I would love to join you.

I have a sister who was physically abused by her ex...and when I got finished with him, his face was unrecognizable.
>>
>>15209326

Looks better beaten tbh. This picture is scary.
>>
>>15209645
>Exactly! Like, why should we even jail rapists? I mean that's a really violent form of torture...humans don't like being caged and deprived of their rights. Isn't the peaceful thing to do just to talk with them and tell them that what they did is "wrong"

I know you are being sarcastic, but dehumanizing a man is not going to make them more human.
>>
>>15217878

I read that article last night.

The US prison system is insane.
>>
File: 1412046079816.jpg (26KB, 720x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412046079816.jpg
26KB, 720x313px
>>15213001
they have the hottest babes
>>
First tase him, then use chloroform, tie him up, dig out his eyes so he wont't be recognize you., cut his balls out, his dick in a half, destroy his butthole with a stick.
>>
>>15217863

It's much easier for people to view the criminal as something alien, then harsh punishments are more agreeable.
>>
>>15215824
>If there were no punishment for criminal behaviour, it'd be more widespread. It's supposed to deter those with lesser criminal tendencies, which it does, for the most part.

This is a myth.

From 2000 to 2010, Indiana increased its prison population by 45 percent and reduced its crime rate by .08 percent.

Keep sticking to your common sense though.
>>
>>15215441

You're an idiot.
>>
>>15215222
>Punishment is more important than rehabilitation. Sick twisted fucks like rapists and serial killers are lucky they don't have their human rights stripped. They should be punished and tortured for years.

Guess what, you are just as sick.
>>
>>15218987

You need help.
>>
>>15208988
I'd be worried about this too. I've had so many girls say they were "raped" AKA regret sex.
>>
>>15219043
>>
>>15219083

so many?
>>
Yo OP, my nigga.

Your sisters pussy was so tight around my big black cock. I'm pretty sure you're just blowing off some steam, I know the people in your country, you are coward pink ass pussies. Your sister cried like a little bitch when I started, but I kept fucking til she loved me. I think you play to much GTA nigga. What you gon do nigga? You have no gun, no nothin', I'm a Somalian nigga bitch. Let me have sex with the white women, you racist? Pick up a torch and gather in the streets to sing songs and cry together, you white men gon do nothin'! You ain't got it in you now stop playin you pink ass punk pussy. Calm down op, you ain't gonna do shit cracker. Don't be a racist yo, she had it comming. I have to put my BBC in yo womens, its my duty to eradicate the white race, your sista should be grateful. My BBC in your sista pussy! What! What! Yeah that's right! You ain't gon do nothin'. Sit yo white ass down, I fuck you in the ass to you love me faggot whiteboy! Don't you say nothin', quit playin boy, I'm somalian nigga, you racist? This is payback for slavery, its fair.

That is what he is thinking. I think his right. Don't waste your life op. Sit your white ass down and weep over the emasculated country you live in. I've seen your prisons, quite a hotel your sisters rapist will be living in, if he even gets convicted.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 25


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.