[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break ups and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

File: how-to-break-up-with-a-girl-1.jpg (88KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-break-up-with-a-girl-1.jpg
88KB, 700x467px
Calling femanons, preferably

/adv/

I broke up with my girlfriend a couple nights ago. It's a very long story, but we do still love each other, and it was really hard for me to do.

After a lot of her begging, pleading, and crying -- all three of which I am just not good with -- she finally said, "I love you, and I'm going to let you go."

Finally, I thought... if only because that's what I really wanted to hear.

But then she begged a single favor: that when I have taken time for myself, may it take months, or even years, that I reach out to her so that she can have one more chance with me. Given that I we had only told each other moments prior that we were "always" going to love each other (I think we meant different things by that, though), I lazily and hesitantly said, "Okay."

Her spirits lifted, we parted ways almost kind of happily, because she was essentially telling herself that this breakup was more of "pause", and that everything was going to be okay for us. I reminded her that this was nevertheless a breakup, and that I couldn't promise her anything. Whether or not she understood that, I have no idea.

/adv/, should I feel bad for her possibly having this impression that we may someday be back in each other's arms? Is this a normal thought process for a female being broken up with? Will this sense of hope fade? I'm not saying that our having a future is impossible, per se, but it's definitely the last thing I'm thinking about right now, since I'm all geared up and set to take care of myself as a single man.

Your thoughts and input are much obliged, /adv/. Thank you.
>>
File: Portugas D Ace .jpg (181KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Portugas D Ace .jpg
181KB, 1280x800px
FIRE-FIST ACE!
>>
>>14974490
Haha... I can dig it.
>>
bump, my kind fellows
>>
File: JP.gif (498KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
JP.gif
498KB, 500x278px
>>14974495
Ok now that I have fully read the thread, here is my reply: I think her reaction is appropriate based on her experiences because she fucking loves you, but at the same time, it's unrealistic. She's just clinging onto hope because, frankly, it's one of the worst feelings in the world to lose hope.

Please, kill her kindly and remove all hope of ever being together again (because as you wrote, that was your wish). It's for the best. It will hurt, but clinging to hope that you'll be together again is really unrealistic.

Good luck.
>>
fuck that picture is giving me feels on a completely different plane of existence
>>
>>14974528
That's the thing though. We have agreed to cut out communication. One of the most appropriate post-breakup responses as far as I'd be concerned.

Are you suggesting then that I reopen communication just to tell her that it's over to the max?
>>
File: JP2.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
JP2.gif
998KB, 500x264px
Forgot to add this in my last reply:
P.S: I think you should take a screenshot of your original post and show it to your (now) ex. It will give her closure
>>
>>14974529
Which one? Haha if it's the one I put up, I just snagged that off Google reeeeal quick. The 'one week later' pic is what I sure hope she reaches. If I reach the one week later for the dude, I'll bear with it. This is really the only way.
>>
File: JP3.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
JP3.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>14974537
Realistically, cutting contact forever won't fix everything. It's obvious everything isn't 100% settled, based on your (now) ex's reactions.

What I'm suggesting is to remove hope of ever being back together again. Do it firmly but gently, at the same time. If you do not do this, it will cause agonizing pain for her, for a long time.
>>
>>14974548
Do you think it would be appropriate to square away that point in a gentle letter or something? It was already disastrous in the 3 times it took for me in person to break up with her.
>>
>>14974443
Why did you break up with her? I need to know the story first before passing judgement.
>>
>>14974555
Are you familiar with that little saying, "I'd rather lose the argument than the relationship?"

I lived by those words for the entire time, and it eventually drove me off the deep end. She picked a lot of dumb fights a lot. Random arguments, arguing for the sake of arguing. Demanded I change my opinions if she didn't like them. Made me feel guilty if I wanted to do anything that didn't involve hanging out with her. I compromised and compromised, changed my feelings and apologized for her sake. By the time I realized how much that sucked the life out of me, there was too much water under the bridge.

After yet another argument, I had something of a breakdown and ended up in the ER for the night. When I came home with a clearer head, it became solid to me that I didn't want to be in this relationship anymore, because of how grim and sick it made me feel.

She promised she'd change, but I told her that I was making this decision for my own sake, and wanted to pursue a fresh life alone.
>>
File: transam.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
transam.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>14974552
It's obvious she isn't getting the point, so yeah, I think if I were you in that situation, I'd send a letter. This way she can have your reply in writing
>>
>>14974569
Fair enough. And thanks by the way for all these .gifs. I really enjoy em.
>>
>>14974567
Yeah you did the right thing man, relationships are supposed to make you happy and compromising like that won't make you happy.
>>
File: JP4.gif (502KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
JP4.gif
502KB, 500x281px
>>14974570
>>14974567

Wow that doesn't sound like a happy and fulfilling relationship at all. Maybe it's for the best you part ways. I'm keeping in mind that it's only your side of the story; her's is a different side.

By the way these gifs are from the 2009 anime short Redline. If you've never seen it, I recommend it highly. JUST TRUST ME ON IT

http://youtu.be/JPLbt_8OMuY
>>
Don't worry too much, I guarantee she'll forget about that once the first new cock is buried deep inside her on.
>>
>>14974579
I appreciate this reinforcement.

>>14974586
It was definitely progressively less happy and less fulfilling for me as time went on. I was very good to her though. I gave her everything.

Her side of the story, I'd say, would only include this: that I did not properly communicate to her that I was getting more and more unhappy. I sympathize, but at the same time that doesn't serve as a sufficient excuse for not giving back as much as you receive.
>>
>>14974600
When you are in a happy and fulfilling relationship you shouldn't be afraid that the slightest thing will result in a fight with your partner, you are supposed to be happy around your partner, not scared and uneasy.
>>
File: JP5.gif (468KB, 330x192px) Image search: [Google]
JP5.gif
468KB, 330x192px
>>14974600
May I ask, was this her first relationship? What relationship number was this for you? Because it sounds like you've got relationship experience
>>
>>14974617
Well you're quite right. And her telling me that I shouldn't have felt that way in the first place didn't really help much.

I'm out of it now, and for that I feel glad.
>>
>>14974624
>And her telling me that I shouldn't have felt that way in the first place didn't really help much.
Honestly, she sounds like a very self-centered person.
Like, did she ever actually care about what made you uncomfortable?
>>
>>14974621
It actually wasn't, and that's what's surprising. She actually has *more* relationship experience than I do.

Her first was about 7 years ago, and that lasted for a couple years too.

Her second was about 3 years ago; lasted for almost one year. He cheated on her (this would create some rifts in our own relationship, because she seemed untrusting of me, even though I never did anything even close to what her ex did).

Her third relationship was more of like a casual fling that lasted for about 5 months. That was just bad all around.

Me, I've only had frivolous, hardly long-lasting relationships. I didn't pick em well, but that's a different story. This one was the first, truly substantial relationship I'd ever had... save for my getting significantly less happy as time went on.
>>
>>14974625
That can be argued, friend.

In fact, it might amuse you to know that when I was on the gurney, she and my cousin talked on the phone. Among her first questions: "What does this mean for our relationship?"

There's no doubt that she loves me... and I love her too, sure. But there was a distinct imbalance between who treated who better, who gave more, who took care of the other more, and so forth.

Whether or not something made me feel uncomfortable was of little consequence to her; so long as her own standards, feelings, and opinions weren't compromised. That was one of the first things she promised she'd change as I was preparing to pull the plug. A beautiful offer, but again, too much water under the bridge. I have no reason to believe that she'd make that change.
>>
>>14974634
>Whether or not something made me feel uncomfortable was of little consequence to her; so long as her own standards, feelings, and opinions weren't compromised.
Yeah Jesus man, you really did the right thing, this is not a good relationship.
>>
>>14974637
No, it wasn't.

But yes, the lingering reminder -- she said she'd change all of that! That's why breaking up with her was initially so difficult. The sound of the girl I've grown so close to treating me the way I should be treated -- how could I refuse? It wasn't before long that I realized that whatever changes she made were likely temporary, and that things would go back to "normal" eventually.
>>
File: JP7.gif (989KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
JP7.gif
989KB, 500x281px
>>14974626
Sounds like she needs to take a break from relationships for a bit. Even though being lonely fucking sucks, and hurts so much. No one said it'd be easy, but it should be done.

As for you, good luck to you, and your newfound singleness.
>>
>>14974649
Much obliged. Thanks for talking with me.
>>
File: JP8.gif (851KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
JP8.gif
851KB, 500x281px
>>14974653
You're welcome. You can tell I ran out of things to say but still had more gifs to show.

But seriously this feels like it's a breath of fresh air for you, finally away from that abusive relationship
>>
>>14974659
You never run out of those, do you.... They're also perfectly applicable.

Yes, this is indeed a breath of fresh air for me. I guess it's just in the spirit of caring about her as a person that I hope she lets go of whatever hope she thinks she has to hang on to.
>>
>>14974643
Well here's the thing man, people can change, especially after drastic emotional situations (such as a breakup).
So for now just take a break, maybe like a year, if she'll still show interest in you then it means she truly cares and is willing to try being different.
Then maybe try giving her another chance, if things will still be the same then break up with her immediately for good.
>>
>>14974671
That IS very fair. And yeah, again, I'm not partial to that as I alluded to in my opening post. It's just that I can't promise it. I don't think I should have to anyway, as her feelings aren't my responsibility. Who knows what's in store in a year? We'll see.
>>
>>14974690
Well yeah, my suggestion depends on how much you care really.
>>
>>14974699
It's true. And that's the thing. I'm really in no position to say so. So much has happened, that even if we were to be together in the future, and she's great, I may very well be hung up over the things that troubled me. I don't really know, boss, but it's not something that I opted to let creep into my mind. I've got bigger fish to fry, namely getting my life back in order.
>>
File: Sona.gif (863KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Sona.gif
863KB, 500x278px
Fire-Fist Ace give me another story of when you two were together
>>
>>14974710
Happy story or sad story?
>>
File: Sona2.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sona2.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>14974716
Sad story
>>
>>14974707
>I've got bigger fish to fry, namely getting my life back in order.
Yeah, focus on that now, then you'll have a clearer mind about this situation and you'll be able to make a decision.
>>
>>14974720
My dog, who was my best friend of all time, died at the age of 15 a few months ago.

My girlfriend was there to support me for most of all this; we cried together and such.

I was scheduled to fly home about a week later to collect my dog's ashes. The night of my flight, she got really mad because I wasn't in the mood to have sex. I explained that I was really not in that mood because I was bereaved about my dog. She wouldn't buy it, because she was a lot more concerned about the fact that I was about to be out of town for a few days, and I didn't want sex. This was a multiple-day argument that carried over into the texts.

Got quite a few more if you want.
>>
>>14974725
You're right. It's funny how life works. We'll see where it takes us.
>>
>>14974567
Can I be honest?

After years of dating and 10 years marriage, most women are this way. This sounds like two people who are not compatible. But I dare also say it sounds like you are not ready for a committed relationship.
>>
>>14974741
I appreciate your feedback.

I was certainly not aware of the full spectrum of what I was getting into, in that case. My now ex would disagree about that point of compatibility, I'm sure. But as for me not being ready for this type of business, I suppose you're right.
>>
File: Sona4.gif (639KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Sona4.gif
639KB, 500x278px
>>14974726
Tell a happy story now
>>
>>14974726
A week of no sex and flying out of town too?

Did she often call you selfish?

Do you lack empathy/compassion?
Have you ever cheated on her?

Be honest.
>>
Op I also need to ask, who is the other woman?
>>
>>14974741
>most women are this way
Well my gf sure as hell isn't, she cares about how I feel just like I care about she feels and if something is wrong we'll sure talk about it civily, all of this clearly wasn't happening in OP's situation.
Please let's not make generalizations, those are never good.
>>
>>14974760
>Did she often call you selfish?
No

>Do you lack empathy/compassion
Quite the opposite

>Have you ever cheated on her?
Never

>>14974766
Invalid question
>>
File: JP9.gif (394KB, 330x192px) Image search: [Google]
JP9.gif
394KB, 330x192px
>>14974769
Yes there are exceptions to everything
>>
>>14974770
Based on those things, you made a solid choice. Good luck.
>>
>>14974772
Or maybe, each human being is different.
>>
>>14974769
I deeply appreciate your remarks. I praise and congratulate you and your relationship.

>>14974753
A happy story...hmm.

We made a really fun trip to New York City. We never really traveled much into that area, but this was a particularly different day. We had a great breakfast, my treat. Then she surprised me with a lunch spot she'd scoped out for us. Her treat! Then for dinner, we actually settled on a little cafe that served entrees along with their delicious coffees. We came home, tuckered out from the long, fun day, had some terrific sex, and went to sleep together.

This was about one year ago.
>>
She probably just wants to keep you as a backup. Don't give her the satisfaction, if she asks for you back tell her you've moved on. You'll crush her.

And no, usually when we want out of a relationship we never want to see your face again.
>>
>>14974774
I thank you.
>>
>>14974776
>I deeply appreciate your remarks. I praise and congratulate you and your relationship.
Heh, I just like helping others man and thanks.
>>
I think Op is a liar. Lol I don't know why, I don't believe him. Which is a weird thing to assume on an anonymous image board....but yeah, I think he's a sociopath.
>>
File: Sona3.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sona3.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>14974776
May I ask which state do you live in?
>>
>>14974798
And I think you are just baiting.
Unless you want to elaborate what you just said.
>>
>>14974443

It's touch, anon, but women just don't deal well with finality in situations like this. the sad fact is that, while she may believe she truly will love you forever right now, women tend to heal quickly and it's far more likely that she will find someone new to focus her emotions on sooner than you will.

The bottom line is that a man who knows a relationship is doomed should never feel bad about ending it, no matter how much the woman seems to suffer in the moment. Worst case, at least one of you will go on to be happy... best case the both of you (plus at least two more people) will so it's a net gain across the board.

Just be sure you real mean to end it. You may find yourself years down the road wishing you'd stuck with the one woman who you felt truly loved you and if you try going back to her, you'll almost certainly find that it's far too late for second changes.
>>
>>14974443
As a femanon who has clinged to a relationship in a manner such as your ex, I don't think it's a bad thing and you shouldn't feel guilty.

It took me about a year to fully recover from a break up that was similar, but looking back at that ex now, I feel nothing for him. I don't mean that in a mean way, but I got over him and moved on. I did have to tell myself that it was a "pause" for a long while, but I think I needed to do that to move on.
>>
>>14974812
>while she may believe she truly will love you forever right now, women tend to heal quickly and it's far more likely that she will find someone new to focus her emotions on sooner than you will.

Which is why I made this post >>14974671, just wait and see if she still cares.
>>
Yeah she won't be waiting around OP lol
>>
>>14974798
Well, that's too bad.

>>14974800
I live in New Jersey.

>>14974807
Thank you.

>>14974812
I feel confident in my actions, but you're right. It's as another anon pointed out earlier. Changes are always possible. Perhaps there's someone better out there for me. Perhaps there isn't. Perhaps I'm not meant to be with anybody at all.

>>14974813
Your opinion is of utmost value to me. Thank you femanon. I do understand that you don't have any hard feelings in that sense; I frankly hope a similar reaction for my now ex in due time. I want her to be able to move on gracefully, just as I'm trying to do.
>>
File: Ace2.gif (972KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
Ace2.gif
972KB, 500x278px
>>14974828
I live in Pennsylvania. I'm always fascinated when I find people living near my state
>>
>>14974848
Oh yeah, that effect always amazes me too. All around the world, Anon. Everyone's got issues.
>>
>>14974443
I didn't read the entire thread so sorry if this has been stated. Relationships aren't about comparing what you do for one another, obviously I'm not saying that you should keep giving and giving but really if you're in a loving relationship you shouldn't be constantly weighing the things you do for her against the things she does for you, ALL relationships will feel one sided if you do that. You need to do things that you want to, if you want to get her flowers for example, do it, but don't be upset that she doesn't get you something back. The same can be said for anything, I'm not just talking gifts or whatever here. You do things because you want to, not because you HAVE to. You're problem was that she wasn't what you wanted and you were probably making sacrifices and doing things for her that you really didn't want to. Thats not healthy, and you really shouldn't expect anyone to treat you a specific way just because you treat them a specific way. I think you made the right choice overall but you can't go into your next relationship with the mindset that things need to be reciprocated. Sure both parties may need to make sacrifices some times but you decide yours and your partner decides theirs. As for your OP I don't think you should feel bad because she will get over it and you handled the situation nicely. Whether she thinks of this as a "pause" is not your concern. You haven't acted like an asshole so really that is all you can do.
>>
>>14974769
Well I want you to know...you ex is that way, what makes her a better person is that shes hiding it from you so you can be happy.
Shes a catch either way, but whatevs
>>
>>14974877
Well thanks for your advice man but I think I know her waaaay more than you do.
>>
File: Ace5.gif (623KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Ace5.gif
623KB, 500x280px
One last nice gif and I'm out
>>
>>14974886
Does your girlfriend truly know all the thoughts youve had?
>>
>>14974890
I always tell her everything that's on my mind, so yeah.
>>
Hmm. I see why you ended it in this way. But to say that there is no wat that she'd change except temporarily is just harsh. You never truly know. She shouldn't have been so difficult, but maybe that was a problem within herself and not you. If you do still love her, don't crush Her. Be open-minded to her goals for change.
>>
>>14974886
Not the guy you were responding to but this is funny as hell
>>
>>14974891
I dont believe you.
So there isnt a time when you had a thought that you ended up not telling anybody?
>>
>>14974906
>I dont believe you.
Oh well.
>So there isnt a time when you had a thought that you ended up not telling anybody?
Of course there wasn't, but it depends on the thought, if it's something minor like some stupid image I saw on 4chan then obviously I keep it to myself.
>>
>>14974914
Of course there was*
>>
>>14974914
Im not talking about the minors one.
But I'm saying, you really havent had a single major-ish thought that youve kept to yourself in the past, whatever amount of years youve been dating? Or possibly even just living?
>>
>>14974920
Not with her.
But what the hell did you understand? That I tell everyone about my thoughts, like my boss or something?
Of course not.
>>
>>14974928
Well I just cant imagine telling my SO ALL the shit that happens to thats majorish. Like my professor was a dick the other day and I didnt mention it, even if it did ruin my vibe for the day. I dont know, telling my SO everytime a mjaor-ish thing happens would be exhausting. I just imagine we would just be complaining about everything everyday if we did that. But we live together, and you guys might be that limbo between honeymoon and serious commitment.
>>
>>14974939
Dude, we live together too, we've been together for 8 years.
>>
>>14974944
Jesus, how do you literally just tell her everything(you know what i mean)
I've been with mine about 8 year also. I cant just fathom mentioning everythiing. I didnt know he got a promotion for about 4 months once. I realized our account had more money and I made a joke "you start selling your body?" and turns out he got a promotion.
>>
>>14974953
Well I dunno man, that's just how it is.
People are different you know?
>>
>>14974891

Look, fem here. You sound relieved but the fact of the matter is, you do love her. Consider that her actions were from bad experiences she had in the past. Maybe not? Who knows. Consider that, as you described in the breakup, she does love you. And you love her! Again, as you've said. So don't do anything too irrational. If you love her, why would you want to hurt her? Take the time to live the single life, then see about giving her that chance. If you regret it, at least you tried, right?
>>
>>14974964
Um I'm not the OP man, or maybe you replied to the wrong post?
>>
>>14974959
I guess. Crazy man. People are different? Who wouldve thunk.
>>
>>14974974
To be honest we're also both very talkative people, so there's that too.
>>
>>14974988
That might be it, we eat and have car ride sin silence.
The only time we both talk acutally, is in empty movie theatres or watching movies at home.
>>
>>14974996
Well to be honest that doesn't sound very good, is there at least enough communication between you too? Because it seems kinda weird hiding something like a promotion to your partner.
But maybe it's also different cultures, English isn't my first language.
>>
>>14974443

she will likely move on, shes just doing this to make it easier for herself. You come back to her 3/4 years down the line, its her who gets to have the last word. Thats all it is
>>
>>14974443
>Look, fem here. You sound relieved but the fact of the matter is, you do love her. Consider that her actions were from bad experiences she had in the past. Maybe not? Who knows. Consider that, as you described in the breakup, she does love you. And you love her! Again, as you've said. So don't do anything too irrational. If you love her, why would you want to hurt her? Take the time to live the single life, then see about giving her that chance. If you regret it, at least you tried, right?
>>
>>14975003
Im mexican america, hes white american.
We talk in terms of bills and such, and if he's having problems and needs venting and "professing love" too each other once in a while, but when told me he got a promotion I made him koolaid and said "cheers"
>>
>>14974567
It takes two to tango OP.
You sound a bit narcissistic and clueless.
She was probably just as unfulfilled as you which drove her to gain attention through a fight.
>>
>>14974443
Look. You said it yourself. You love her. You don't know for sure if she'll change, but, hey, say she doesn't. Drop her and go on. Seriously. You already scared the shit out of her; don't abandon reason. With a big thing like this, all you'll have is regret if you don't find out. Also, don't write her a letter. That's dumb. See her in person. But again, don't abandon all hope. You dated her. Surely you must think she's a nice person.
>>
>>14975027
Hmm I'm still not understanding the extent. Ok. Woman here. Maybe the OP could've sat down the gf and explained a compromise as it happened? It's just not clear what he did to express it.
Also, my story here. I would pick and pick fights with my boyfriend. I mean, I did not know when to let things go. The thing I had to learn is that you need to learn when to drop things, otherwise things that escalate would never have beginned with. With this breakup, surely she's realizing this? Unless you didn't explicitly state those reasons for breaking up. Long story short: my bf and I broke up. He missed me and I fixed my tendencies and I'm a better person for it. If the love is there, why not try? There is nothing wrong with a try. Then again, I am just a female here, though that is the advice you asked for.
>>
File: Ace3.png (294KB, 499x299px) Image search: [Google]
Ace3.png
294KB, 499x299px
Is Fire-Fist Ace even here still?
>>
File: 1408755860815.jpg (88KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1408755860815.jpg
88KB, 500x484px
>>14974443
Regarding the picture... why does this feel like the truth? When my ex and I broke up, she wanted to get back together during the first few months. I was happy as ever, but after 6 months, I felt depressed without her. I've met a bunch of chicks, but they're not comparable to her. It has been over a year now and I still wish her and I were back together.
>>
Look dude. She wasn't cheating on you or spitting in your face, was she? I think you're being a pussy...er no offense. You should be able to handle some spats, and YEAH, tell her she's being unreasonable. If you say she never compromised, this could be worked on. You broke up, yet love her. So cmon. Dont be silly and dont regret.
>>
>>14975214
Hmm yeah when the care is there, it seems at least reasonable to try.
>>
>>14975167
Doesn't seem it..? Hum.
>>
>>14974567
OP have you considered that you slipped a little by always compromising? It shouldn't have started that way period. It's not your fault, really, but I think this is way less than necessary to break up for? maybe?
Unless you were like, today i am compromising for you, and such and such, and repeatedly saying that..it seems that maybe both parties werent aware. Also as a girl, id be worried if she didnt pick fights. weird as it sounds.
>>
>>14975302
She moved on after 6 months from the breakup date.
>>
>>14975214
>>14975302
Hmm yeah, I think if that is a sad occurrence. Don't close doors that have potential, OP. Sorry for all the bullshit though. Truly sorry, but theres always someday
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.