[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it wrong to sleep with a girl who is in a ldr but wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 6wwqguyotj8hiuxn-bereich.png (719KB, 496x727px) Image search: [Google]
6wwqguyotj8hiuxn-bereich.png
719KB, 496x727px
is it wrong to sleep with a girl who is in a ldr but wants to break up with her bf anyway?
>>
>>14884253
Make her break up with her boyfriend.

Fuck her.
>>
i dont feel really guilty, but my gut tells me to not do it.
>>
>>14884256
how so
>>
not more than a little foreplay happened yet.

where would me let a message like
>I find you interesting but i dont feel right to do more as long as youre together with your boyfriend
lead
>>
>>14884253
She'll play you both
>>
>>14884253
If she wanted to break up for real, she would have done so already. Also if she's willing yo cheat with you, she'll be willing to cheat on you
>>
>>14884432
i know that im not gonna get in a relationship with her besides
>i never did this before and you cant tell anyone

i kind of find it funny since she knows that im inexperienced and still is heavily interested
>>
>>14884447
IMO, if you sleep with someone who you know is in a relationship, you're just as guilty as the cheater and are just as much scum as the cheater.
>>
>>14884455
i guess that is what i wanted to hear
>>
>>14884455
I agree.
>>
>>14884253
Aside from feeling guilty, it's a stupid move that complicates things.

If you were fucking her on the side, why should she give a shit about fucking someone else on the side?

If she wants you that bad, tell her you can wait. You can only get out of these things what you put into it.
>>
>>14884447
She's heavily interested with you because of your inexperience, it's the only way she can keep guys around because the experienced ones will catch onto her cheating and leave her.
>>
>>14884455
in the past i avoided such girls but i was drunk and tasted some of her. Now i know i she is really good in bed and knows how to turn one on. its this why i kept the contact with her

any tips to get rid of the feeling that you miss something out
>>
>>14884487
she is longer interested in me than she knows im inexperienced.
i never did a move in the past since i knew she had a bf.
but after i heard she is in a ldr for over 200 days i wanted to check it out how her rl is

>>14884484
yeah i think im gonna write her tomorrow that i find her interesting but that it doesnt feel right as long as she is in an relationship
>>
im not sure if i should break the contact or keeping the texting on
>>
If you dont know The bf - don't worry.
Best regards madklubben. PS. Er der nogen lækre kællinger på linjen ?
>>
>>14884539
No this thread made me realise this wouldnt be me nor rightful. im not desperate just fascinated by this girl
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.