[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking out your crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: loadcap.jpg (23KB, 326x400px) Image search: [Google]
loadcap.jpg
23KB, 326x400px
Anons I need your help. BADLY

There's this girl I'm crushing on that met Monday in my one of my college classes. We ate together and spoke to each other but still don't know each other too well. Only had a short lunch twice with her. Once Monday and once today. I've made her laugh and giggle really hard but I keep getting mixed signals from her and literally don't know how to ask her out.

I asked out and dated girls before but not since high school. And I've only really liked one. (Not to mention all of the asking out was done through texting so I'm kind of screwed here) I'm a Junior in college now and tired of doing this beta shit. I genuinely like her and don't know what to say. I keep "planning out" these scenarios on how to do it about it but forget what to do or say when I do.

I'm also VERY BAD at reading signals. One of my ex's tried flirting with me for 3 months before we started dating. How do you tell if she's into you?

How do you guys usually ask girls out? What should I do? She went home for the weekend to see her family and I see her again in class on Monday. Was thinking of making a move then.
>>
Her personality/ Appearance: She's very down to Earth, likes anime and manga, and hanging around her "girlfriends". She's funny and curses a lot. (FUCK THIS, FUCK THAT, FUCK YOU, etc.) Can't confirm this for sure but from speaking to her, it sounds like she's never had a boyfriend before. She's one of those people that are huge fan of Superheroes but doesn't really read the comics or watch movies (I offered her some Wonder Woman books to borrow and she got really excited and giddy about it, she reading them right now) She says she has ADHD and spends a lot of time on tumblr.

She looks something like the picture but maybe a little heavier. She has these gorgeous blue eyes, short red hair, and piercing on her eyebrow (Her friend did it for her, fucked it up, and now she has a bruise) Her eyes are really beautiful and intimidating, and I freeze up every time I see them.
>>
Ask her to go out with you for coffee or something and try flirting withe her to see if she responds favorably. Best case scenario is you get a date, worst case is you lose a friend.
>>
File: Obama-sad-face.jpg (147KB, 687x542px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-sad-face.jpg
147KB, 687x542px
>>14757375
What specifically have you said when asking a girl out anon? I think I need big help there. If I could get a reenactment of what you do that would help me out a lot. I'm really shy when it comes to that shit and its killing me from the inside

[spoiler]It also doesn't help that she's the only thing close to a friend I think I have on campus. I just transferred here[/spoiler]
>>
>>14757458
Not him, but:
"Hey, you wanna go for coffee together after class?"
Also, the most obvious way to see if a girl likes you is to step out of the room for whatever reason and see if she looks at the door when you walk in or when you walk out, depending on where she sits.
>>
>>14757476
>step out of the room for whatever reason and see if she looks at the door when you walk in or when you walk out, depending on where she sits
That first part helps a bit but, that second part, am I just supposed to stand by the door the whole time until she looks? How does that work?
>>
Ask her to be your study buddy aka fuck buddy
>>
>>14757643
But anon I want her as a girlfriend. She's really adorable and I want to get to know her better
>>
>>14757691
fuck buddy can lead to ltr
>>
>>14757691
Seriously ask her to study with you to be able to spend more time with her hence getting to know her better faggot
>>
>>14757698
Okay, how do I lead to that without her getting offended or something? How can I tell that she'd be up for that?
>>
>>14757365
>How do you tell if she's into you?

Just assume she is into you. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>14757717
You like girls that are easily offended?
If not, it won't be a problem.
>>
>>14757717
You ask her to study with you in your room or hers and once your together you make your move. By that I mean grab her kiss her neck and feel her up. Something along those lines
>>
>>14757733
I don't think she it, but I get nervous at what I say around her sometimes, some she'll give me weird looks but then laugh. But other times I can't tell. She's also got one of those faces that it would be impossible to tell if she's pissed or not.
>>14757739
I rubbed the side of her face once and I think she turned a little red. But don't know how she'd react to that....
>>
>>14757747
She'd probably enjoy it and it would lead to more. Or call out rape at which point you apologize and leave her alone. The thing you want to happen is to get as much alone time as you can with her
>>
File: 1310481500822.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>>14757753
>Or call out rape at which point you apologize and leave her alone.
Well that doesn't help me mentally at all. I know expecting the worse makes the outcome not seem so bad, but damn.......
>>
>>14757760
You'll know if it's right. Don't just be a fucking animal
>>
>>14757770
Alright. Don't know if I want to jump to the "fuck buddy" approach, but I'll take some of the things of making that approach and mix it with a romantic one. I suppose starting out slow.

How did /adv/ meet their girlfriends? This question mainly for average looking guys...
>>
>>14757803
23 and still single. Definitely not a virgin though
>>
>>14757806
Well I'm 21. Really just want a relationship though. Thankfully I'm at a more social college now, so I'll have a bit more luck. My last one was a bit "cut off" from everyone else..
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.