[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had my first crush in late primary school. I'll refer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: train-hard.jpg (11KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
train-hard.jpg
11KB, 640x360px
I had my first crush in late primary school.

I'll refer to her as Primary School Girl (PSG)

I never told her, and I never got over her.

And she may have had a crush on me too.

I haven't seen her since primary school.

Now I've just had my last exam for university.

I still obsess over the thought of her.

A guy I went to primary school with who has her on facebook says that she has a big, muscular boyfriend.

I want to close the book on my primary school crush.

I met someone at university who went to high school with her.

I am thinking about asking her to:

a) pass on PSG's contact details
b) arrange a meeting with PSG
c) tell PSG that I love (?) her and to ask for a message in reply

Are there other, good options?

I am concerned that the mutual university friend may have greater allegiance to PSG. If I tell mutual friend that I am interested in PSG, she might tell PSG and ruin any kind of romantic suprise I can think up (should I think something up? suggestions?). If I don't tell mutual friend, asking for a meeting might seem a bit odd, since I wasn't friends with PSG back in the day).
>>
If you haven't seen her since primary school I can vouch that she doesn't love you.

You're not in love with her, you're infatuated with the image you've created associated with another child you knew as a child.

I seriously advise that you seek counciling, DO NOT seek out this girl. She will not think of you as sweet or commited, just creepy. You know nothing about the person she is now.

Stop projecting your fantisies onto others and live in the real world and find a real girl who you can actually like for her real qualities.

In short, the girl you're infatuated with does not exist outside of your own head.
>>
Lol. You dont know anything about her man, people change a drastic amount over a short amount of time, and the decade or two you havent seen her is far more than a short time. Youre not in love with her, the little boy in your head is in love with a little girl in your head.
>>
>>14449162
yeah but as long as I exist as a fantasy inside her head then we're sweet right?

And that's how love works anyway.

And if you want to say that image exist inside my head well yeah, but so does every other image. Why devalue this one over the others like valuing exercise or speech?
>>
>>14449182
>as long as
This is far less likely than you think it is
>>
>>14449168
but won't it be romantic that I still like her after all this time? In spite of common sensibility?

and i want to hug her so bad. That was my biggest dream as a kid. that feeling - and now I just hug anyone cause it's not a big deal anymore, but to do that with her ...I mean I could do it when I first meet her cause that's normal for adults but a big deal for kids
>>
>>14449190
>but won't it be romantic that I still like her after all this time
Nope. At worst, it'll be creepy; at best, it'll be nothing.
>>
>>14449190
Dude, I want you to read back what youve written is this thread, as though it were some plain girl from elementary school that you vageuly remember but had no interest in. Imagine this is her talking about you. "Romantic" is not a thing. Your life is not some motif/themed movie where you can just make jumps like this, most people dont think this way. If you want to be around her, you would have to take it slow as if meeting a stranger for the first time, but to be honest even seeing her would be a bad idea, behaving this way around someone you dont know is a huge turnoff and red flag for women.
>>
>>14449212
Ok, my last defence here - what do I have to lose?
>>
>>14449212
A redfag for what? What does it warn her against that's bad?
>>
>>14449228
Any chance of being close to her at all. If you approach her as a new human being you may yet have a chance to spark something.

>>14449231
Refer to >>14449168
>>
>>14449182
yeah, no.
Go get therapy, there is literally no chance this girl still thinks about you.

>>14449231
honest question, are you autistic?
Neurotypical people do not seem to have this much difficulty empathizing with others.

Watch this thing, you're the banana guy http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1089jy_adventure-time-episodul-125-the-suitor_shortfilms
>>
>>14449284
and how do you propose I approach her?

Ask mutual university friend?

It will be weird that I want to meet randomly, weirder than if I wanted to meet cause of crush right?
>>
>>14449289
i'm not autistic (as far as I know)

...but I did seem to like the asperges guy who went to my high school much more than others
>>
>>14449300
I think you ignored the remainder and more important part of my post. I propose you do not approach this woman until you get over this disney neurosnag. You will only dosapppint her and yourself.
>>
>>14449162
>tfw i had the exact same issue as the op and this is literally the perfect bit of advice
>>
>>14449289
>calls other Autistic
>links adventure time

Seriously friend?
>>
>>14449612
but there is a chance, right?

I mean, she did insist on talking to me even thought extremely shy

and she was distressed when we parted ways - came to ask which high school i'd go to and stuff
>>
i'm a girl and if a boy i had a crush on in primary school approached me like this i would honestly be creeped the fuck out and want you to get away from me

unless of course you're really attractive.. but that's how life works i suppose

if she has a boyfriend, stay away for sure unless you want the crap kicked out of you
>>
OP, you've been watching too many Chinese cartoons. Pro tip, the childhood friend never wins.

Take it from someone who's been there, having obsessed over someone for 8 years in a similar situation: you don't really know anything about her.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.