[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies And Animation threads part 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 14

[UPDATE!] :{) Provide edits of movies and animation and keep them to each image/post.

:{)映画やアニメーションの編集を行い、それぞれの画像/投稿に保存します。
>>
>>1722992 edited her breasts and she is shocked to see her breasts are exposing. "Oh dear!"
>>
File: 1501887108296.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501887108296.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I also remove Ariel's seashell bikini to make her look naked. Wish there was an uncensored version of the entire movie.
>>
we have some autist on /co/ who keeps making these threads there. I have virtually no problems with the idea, but why make them there if they already exist here.

But of course the resident waifu dumpers will throw a sh*tfit is you as much as disagree with them.

It sickens me, indeed :(
>>
She gets married at the end of the movie, if it is good enough for Disney, then it's good enough for me
>>
File: 360427bee19e69a8c0badda2196842ef.jpg (400KB, 1000x868px) Image search: [Google]
360427bee19e69a8c0badda2196842ef.jpg
400KB, 1000x868px
>>1723025 Because those same countries are increasingly banning drawings of anyone that age
DeviantART bans any Ariel, so there you go
>>
This thread is mostly nude edits. Those threads were about changing body proportions and I had a wider variety of requests than just Disney films. Plus working within the constraint of keeping the characters clothed for blue boards could produce more interesting ideas.

Just much more as a comfy overall couch.
>>
>>
Disneycorp has done more movies then "here's more of the same 5 Disney Princesses". Whatever the future holds, it's not more Meridia.
>>
>>1723400 the normal edit threads to all your work right before you got inundated with requests, and if so could you relink the site? I lost some things I had saved from there previously
>>
>only edits
nice content
>>
We haven't even hit bump limit or image limit in the previous thread, there was no need to make a new thread.
>>
I like nude edits of Ariel or any other character in each Disney title.
>>
>>1723001 (*gasp!*) Ariel, your boobs are exposing! That was funny :{)
>>
File: 20170624_124214[1].jpg (615KB, 1071x1612px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_124214[1].jpg
615KB, 1071x1612px
>>1723064 On top of all that, she was the first Disney princess to have a full frontal nude scene in her own movie. Most people, sitting watching a "G"-rated movie, just glaze over it without realizing they've seen a naked pubis. Plus some momentary bare buns. Go back and watch and see if you can spot those scenes.
>>
>>1723064 Anyone who has known me for very long knows I have a "thing" for Ariel from the movie "The Little Mermaid." When the movie first came out on DVD, I saw that she was a breath of fresh air. She was young, she was lovely, she had big eyes and all that red hair, she had a beautiful voice, a fine figure (from the waist up), she had a respectable breast size ...
>>
As CocoCock says, having different brush tools is a good thing too to make clean lines.

The rubber stylus I use is really cheap. I got it off of Amazon in a pack of 12 for like $3. And there's also a Procreate for the iPhone, but you won't be able to make as large of a picture with that (unless you've got one of those huge phones, which I do not), so you can use that with the stylus too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.