[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caption Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 0

Post Captions

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
give me a good caption please
>>
>>1475149
>Trying to make me want to fuck a Deathclaw
Next you're gonna try and make me waifu a Cazadore you psychopath
>>
Can't forget this gem.
>>
>>1475505
Something bugging you?
>>
>>1475149
I need a mod for this, NOW.
>>
Can someone make a caption for this photo?
>>
I might take some requests for some cute or sexy vanilla ones. Close to vanilla atleast
>>
>>1477823
How about this one?
>>
>>1477854
Might do this a little later. Any other requests?
>>
>>1477800
>AUUUGH
>OH GOD, THIS AGENT ORANGE IS MELTING MY LUNGS
>SOMEONE HELP
>I'M HAVING NAM FLASHBACKS
>CHARLIE'S IN THE TREES!! CHARLIES IN THE TREES!
>I WANTED A MISSION, AND FOR MY SINS THEY GASSED ME!
>OH GOD, SOMEONE KILL ME!
This goes on for several hours before she walks away from the gas and slowly dies of cancer.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>1478285
well. define vanilla. Say I wanted some corruption and moral degeneration of this. Would that be vanilla?
>>
>>1478326
>Japanese goddess having 'Nam flashbacks

Delete
>>
>>1478340
>can tell who that is and what the fuck is supposed to be going on.
>>
>>1478345
It's from Smite. Some faggot posted it in the general a while back.
>>
Hey, need a judgement, pervs. Which is better?

Old version
>>
>>1478537

Or the new version?
>>
>>1475117
Really enjoyed this one
>>
>>1478537
Old for sure, much better without the stand in guy's thoughts.
>>
>>1478537
>>1478541
old fits more design wise i'd say. new is hard on the eyes desu.
>>
>>1475149
A-any more?
>>
>>1477800
Why is she emitting Cheeto dust from her front butt?
>>
>>1478731
Huh, would have figured the other way hurt more. Oh well.
>>
>>1475117
More like this?
>>
>>1477041
Lost my sides and my boner, fuck that was a good chuckle.
>>
requesting a caption where Jam tries to make a man cum on the rice she's making to see if the semen makes it taste better. For reference, Jam speaks in broken English in Guilty Gear Xrd, so go wild.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDKFC7Z4aeo
>>
>>1475126
I don't even like feet and this one was amazing.
>>
Oh, I missed you caption thread
>>
northstar made fun of scorchs bow
like to see what you guys can come up with
>>
[spoiler]I regret nothing.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1482371
Except not knowing Spoilers don't work on /aco/
>>
Requesting a sequel to pic related with either of these images
http://imgur.com/a/Ug3GS
>>
>>1479129
Sadly I didn't write many more captions. That one is YEARS old, I'm always stunned that people actually like it.
>>
Idk if the person who made this still visits /aco/, but thanks again for making this. It's the single best one.
>>
Can an anon help me out?

Looking for this caption pic with a thicc girl suspended in mid air kinda, with a headset i think, a buttplug, a dildo, and the caption talked about her being fucked over livestream or something?
>>
>>1475389
I want to fug sabine.
>>
Requesting a caption of Robin being changed into a girl by a vilain, with mind effects. She has hormones that make everyone arounf her be into her.
>>
>>1484614
>Beast Boy thirsty as fuck for you but you constantly deny him
>Suddenly mad that you won't get fucked
Serves you right.
>>
Would like some type of caption that relates to this pic, can't wait to see what someone comes up with.
>>
>>1484643
Ha! Got em
>>
Requesting Anna taking a guard to a secret area and getting facefucked.
>>
>>1485347
And also Rapunzel giving messy blowjob while tied up by her hair.
>>
>>1485347
>>1485348
I'll consider both of these but wont have time for another 20 hours or so so if another anon wants to do one first go ahead
>>
Yeah /d/ just had their caption thread erased so yeah...
>>
>>1482371
So long gay Bowser
>>
Requesting Captions. something about an older sister flirting with her innocent younger brother before it turns sexual
>>
>>1475552
>>>/d/
>>
>>1485348
Seconding if it's romantic between her and Eugene
>>
>>1475126
Same
>>
>>1475505
I never found cazadors to be that bad honestly
>>
>>1487107
Meant to reply to >>1480984
>>
>>1483263
seconding this, I was the original requester of that caption you posted
>>
maybe someone can do a comparison/humiliation cap
>>
Marie likes humiliating boys and has found that tongue fucking their asses works the best with how taboo the pleasure feels and how dirty the act is
>>
>>1489576

Would you prefer a story or dialogue?
>>
>>1489592
dialogue please. telling the viewer how she loves to make boys squirm and if you're cute enough, she'll make a habit of it. maybe mention of her spicing it up and getting rid of the viewers toilet paper for extra embarrassment
>>
bemp
>>
>>1488792
I went of a nature documnetary sort of deal.
Maybe someone else can do better, or has a similar caption they'd like to see done.
>>
newest octarian scheme! selective breeding! strong parents = strong children. dont take too long to cum though because there is a line of octolings waiting for their turn so hurry up and impregnate them!
>>
Requesting Captions. something along the lines of a lonely space captain milf inviting the new crew member to "Keep her company"
>>
>>1487113
finely the think tank is doing something useful
>>
Requesting Kitty Pryde good morning blowjob.
>>
>>1492305
And horny Supergirl fucking lucky( or unlucky) guy during patrol.
>>
>>1477800
“Something hit me on the head, making a big dent in my helmet and raising a bump on my head. If it hadn’t been for my helmet my head would have been cracked. As it was I was dazed, knocked down and my gas mask knocked off. I got several breathes [sic] of the strong solution right from the shell before it got diluted with much air. If it hadn’t been for the fellow with me I probably wouldn’t be writing this letter because I couldn’t see, my eyes were running water and burning, so was my nose and I could hardly breathe. I gasped, choked and felt the extreme terror of the man who goes under in the water and will clutch at a straw. The fellow with me grabbed me and led me the hundred yards or so to the post where the doctor gave me a little stuff and where I became alright again in a few hours except that I was a little intoxicated from the gas for a while. I had other close calls but that was the closest and shook me up most. I think the hardest thing I did was to go back again alone the next night. I had to call myself names before I got up nerve enough.”
>>
>>1492334
Kek
>>
>>1492309
Somebody did that a few weeks ago.
>>
>>1492350
I know, but the dick who's been erasing caption threads erased it, and my computer went through some reboot shit, meaning it's gone unless someone else has it.
>>
Requesting a caption for this lovely lady
>>
>>1487113
Nobody really asked for it but here is a cazador girl caption.
>>
>>1485870
please, dickgirls are tame. Save the weird shit like vore, guro, and insect-girls for /d/
>>
>>1475389
>>1484447
>>
Anna request please.

Anna knows you are in love with her feet, so after being stuck in her boots and socks all day getting super sweaty she has now appointed Robbie to be her personal foot slave. Her wrinkled soles, toes and inbetween her toes need licked clean. She verbal humiliates him while he does it, calling him a freak, loser etc for being in love with her feet and foot sweat. Thanks.
>>
>>1494063
> /deploys fatman.
>>
Requesting Rapunzel's first time and draining Eugene dry.
>>
WHERE'S THE BOORU LINK
>>
>>1494594
Seconding the heck out of this.
>>
>>1483999
>You. I've seen you in my dreams...
>>
>>1494594
if I may suggest.... through song
>>
Requesting a caption for this picture please
>>
Have fun
>>
Requesting caption
>>
Mod hypocrisy at its finest
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.