[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golden Girl Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 54

File: GoldenGirl Cover.png (2MB, 1652x2440px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenGirl Cover.png
2MB, 1652x2440px
Golden Girl Thread.
Current subject is Villains of Platinum City.

And still boobs.
Of course we're going to talk about boobs, it's fucking GG.

And for the naughty ones:
http://goldengirl.booru.org/
>>
Old one
>>1068057
>>
>>1092009
That is quite the cover, very well crafted anon.
>>
>>1092038
Thx, i tried to get a silverage look with pictures i have at hand.
>>
File: 24206.jpg (2MB, 1537x2048px) Image search: [Google]
24206.jpg
2MB, 1537x2048px
Getting to know GG. Decided to throw some original content out there.
>>
>>1092051
Nice.
>>
>>1092050
you need a line on the front that is something like "one of these characters will be gone forever!" and at the end its none of them.
>>
File: GoldenGirl Crossover.png (974KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenGirl Crossover.png
974KB, 1500x2000px
>>1092188
You are right,
but we can say this is the first issue.
So noone would use this dramatic catchphrase rill issue 4.
Or would they?

Is GoldenGirl in the /Co/lette Universe?

After browsing the conversary, i kinda like Ma'm aries or the Super Moms.
>>
>>1092263
>Is GoldenGirl in the /Co/lette Universe?
You'd know the answer to that question by now. Why do you keep making threads if you don't know shit about the subject?
>>
In last thread I said I couldn't draw till next week. but I may try to squeeze some time in this weekend. Is there a collection of villains with references I can chose from?

and Do I have to limit my self to villians for this thread?

I DONT LIKE BEING TIED DOWN!
>>
>>1092321
I'd tied you down, Daddy.
But really, at the moment, you could count the villains for GG with one hand.
Inserting anyone else would make little sense.
>>
are the incredibles around the same time as GG?
I know they ere set in past just not sure how far.
>>
File: Violet College Daze.jpg (476KB, 800x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Violet College Daze.jpg
476KB, 800x1486px
wouldn't mind combining my college days violet.
but i think he timelines are off.

plus I think I'm a minority for busty VI appreciation.

regardless if she has no villians ill just whip something up.
>>
>>1092291
Why always this triggered passive aggressive answers?

Im not sure. From what i know i would say it is its own universe. And it calls itself "golden age", implying that its in a different time.

Since the others are /coc/ creations too and there are some crossovers. It could be possible its a shared universe.
>>
>>1092321
No, i think.
I just copied that from the old thread.
>>
>>1092361
Oh well then fuck I'll just draw some random filth with GG.

Good I don't like all these stupid guidelines anyways =P

Incoming GG smut from prehistoric age featreing dino dick. . and and aliens. . .
>>
Oh and Audrey is really Jenny Wakeman in disguise. . . .

ya. . . ya its all coming together now in my head
>>
>>1092351
>busty Vi appreciation.
I'm all for it, since we always seem to have the opposite in spades.
>>
File: Jadeemp.png (161KB, 1245x2133px) Image search: [Google]
Jadeemp.png
161KB, 1245x2133px
>>1092321
there is no art between Golden girl and the villain jade empress. even tho she is mention in the /co/nservatory Wiki
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Developing_Adventures_of_Golden_Girl
>>1092009
nice edit. love the pic almost as if plucked from the newsstands of the 1950's
>>
>>1092396
i'd be cool if she fucked aliens. anybody else cool with her getting fucked by some kinda superboy/supergirl clone?
>>1092051
keep up the great work man.
>>
>>1092396
Dont know if bait or not.

>Incoming GG smut from prehistoric age featreing dino dick. . and and aliens. . .
Funny thing is, that randomness would fit into Golden/silver age plotlines. ^^

>>1092421
Whatever float your boat
>>
>>1092351
I like my Vi with little to no chest. Plus, the contrast between flat-chesty Vi and GG would be awsome-sweater-possum
>>
>>1092351
Having some busty Vi that's still smaller then GG would be kind of neat. And I've always wanted a crossover of the two
>>
We need some more comic code shenanigans. Suggestions?
>>
>>1092663
is fighting a ice villain. makes the ground as slick as an ice rink. GG saves the day by slamming full speed into ice villain. it's so cold GG's nipples are poking right though her clothes
bonus points if the ice villain is a mix of captain cold in terms of theme and killer frost in terms of sexy
>>
>>1092663
Aliens invade earth. going to lay waste to Platinum City when Silver Queen & Golden Girl show up. aliens bowing to GG as they believe she is a god. turns out aliens think GG is a cow who turn into a human because of the size of her tits
>>
>>1092663
GG gets tied up by mobsters and they can't figure out why she's complaining that it's too tight
>>
>>1092355
>>1092263
Yes and no. GG is an in-universe Golden/Silver Age character within the main /co/verse.
>>
>>1092734
haven't had a chance to draw anything yet ha ha just got home from work but have to go to a wedding i forgot about =/ so maybe late tonight or tomorrow.

in the meantime post I guess people can post what ever they got. a lot of talk in here I agree.

can some one also tell me where \coc\ is located exactly?
>>
>>1092794
The threads are started on /co/ each Saturday, roughly around noon Eastern time.
>>
>>1092717
Ok, thx.

>>1092734
I can see what you aim for. But im afraid that you get triggered because someone doesnt follow this rule.

>>1092794
RL is priority one. You dont need to excuse you.
>>
>>1092663
Well, maybe examine the actual code?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comics_Code_Authority#1954_Code_criteria

GG violates a lot of them, but the one she is the antithesis to is
>Females shall be drawn realistically without exaggeration of any physical qualities.

Billy is semi-immune to the code because he's a greaser, something that is/was considered emulatable at the time, so that puts him at odds with
>Criminals shall not be presented so as to be rendered glamorous or to occupy a position which creates a desire for emulation

Iris is gay, but doesn't even know it yet herself. I'm not sure what in the code that violates though. I assume being gay fell under
>Sex perversion or any inference to same is strictly forbidden.
at the time.

By the code, anything undead should be immune to the perception filter of the setting and Jade Empress is a mummy.
That could be why she's so dangerous on top of being an undead mummy with jade golems at her command: she's able to take advantage of people being blind to certain actions.

>>1092734
I'm in the /coc/ threads a lot, strawpolls only lead to greater conflict and divisions over time.
They're too easy to cheat at and anons will always bring them up later to snuff out any conversation, no matter how popular, that deviates from what the "consensus" decided on in an anonymous strawpoll days/weeks/months/years ago.
Strawpolls are pretty much the enemy of progress in something like this.

If you just want to know what I want out of this thread, it'd be less "GG doing this fetish" and more GG actually doing crime busting with jokes about her huge boobs.

Seriously, BUSTing, the jokes practically write themselves.
>>
>>1092806

Is there seriously no picture for Lucia yet?
>>
>>1092815
Im not an expert, but couldnt find one.
>>
>>1092808
>Iris is gay,
How about the villian, someone suggested?
>Steel Trap: A petite femine little villian who wears nothing but frilly dress-like steel armor and who`s modus operandi is to lure heroes into a maze filled with deadly traps they must get out of.
>(also he`s really a dude passing as a girl)
>>
File: audrey dark queen.jpg (102KB, 900x1275px) Image search: [Google]
audrey dark queen.jpg
102KB, 900x1275px
Or how about Golden Girl has a mirror or anti version of her.
Maybe like the picture?
And she is gay?
>>
>>1092840
>>1092832
What exactly are you trying to do here?
>>
>>1092853
Breaking the comic code by having a gay character

What else?
>>
File: 1469385694021.jpg (103KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469385694021.jpg
103KB, 540x810px
>>1092815
There is one picture of her.
>>
>>1092865
But we have one. You're just tacking "Also they're gay!" onto other ideas that don't actually need it.

On top of which, there's already been a concept for a mirror-universe GG pitched previously:
http://desuarchive.org/aco/thread/615793/#658462
>I have this idea for an Earth-3/mirror-universe Golden Girl who is aware of the power her assets hold over men and shamelessly flaunts her chest to get away with all her nefarious deeds, only to be constantly thwarted by the fact that the Code applies to her universe as well, rendering her boobs nonexistent to others and thus powerless.
>Basically, she's the "I Have Boobs, You Must Obey" trope in young supervillainess form, and failing at it.
>>
>>1092905

Didnt knew that mirrorverse stuff
but i couldnt
> 22 Jun 2016
is not recently and there were no direct reaction to it.

And im not tacking onto, im fluffing out. And Steel trap seems to fit.
>>
>>1092897
Is that her counterfeit?
The style is so different.
>>
>>1092921
It was also brought up around the time the Dark Queen Audrey pic was drawn.

And yes, adding something totally unnecessary to an idea is "tacking on."
>>
>>1092942
> totally unnecessary
Why is it unnecessary?
And why making Iris gay isnt triggerin you since its even more unnecesary?
>>
>>1093002
You don't actually know what "unnecessary" means, do you.
>>
>>1092936
That pic was drawn by magi I think.

And what do you mean counterfeit? That's the only picture of her.
>>
>>1093002
If it helps you parse it mentally Iris being gay is because tumblr not because girl on girl is hot.

Really there just needed to be a reason to give her code immunity because that's her gimmick. Her sexuality doesn't even end up relevant.
>>
>>1093010
I know the meaning. you seem to think it means
>Not what i like

Be honest and just write that you dont like it or you dont prefer it.

>>1093033
I dont say anything against her being gay in general. Just that its double standard dont minding that.

>Really there just needed to be a reason to give her code immunity because that's her gimmick.
Not really. Because she is code immune means that she has to be code breaking.

And Anti-Golden Girl could be gay, because Golden Girl is hetero.

Steel trap is trans because its a play with trap, she hides it to avoid the code or its obvious to the reader, iris and GG. But all other dont recognize it on first sight.
>>
>>1093021
I mean that it looks like taken from somewhere else.
Just named it but original its carmen sandiego fan art as anexample.
>>
>>1093094
You're a fucking idiot. First of all, Steel Trap is another idea that doesn't fit the strip at all. Secondly, there is no reason for mirror-universe GG to be gay. And thirdly:

>Not really. Because she is code immune means that she has to be code breaking.
The FUCK does that even mean?!
>>
>>1093099
Well you're still incorrect.

Here's the /coc/ thread archive when that pic was drawn.
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/84740238/#84789967
>>
>>1092009
Liked your idea of doing a classic cover so tried my hand at it
>>
File: 1483068396105.png (387KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
1483068396105.png
387KB, 1000x693px
>>
>>1093441
how'd you get that old comic look?
its nice, would have been a tiny better without fondling pic. kinda wanting GG to be how we envisioned her to be.
>>
File: Nega GG.jpg (143KB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Nega GG.jpg
143KB, 800x1124px
I think I heard talks of a Nega GG?
or mirror or some shit?
>>
>>1093662
Wouldn't she had dem hips/ass/thighs if she was the Nega-GG?
>>
>>1093662
Did you draw that? Looks great
>>
>>1093687
oh fuck somebody draw it please
>>
>>1093625
I found an old distressed cover someone put up as a transparent png then just overlaid it and changed the opacity slightly. Then i filled another layer just below that with white or grey and used multiply on a slightly grainy texture and lowered the transparency on that.

As to the fondle image. It was the only other yeti image I had and figured a quick color job would make it work for the cover.
>>
>>1092806
Jade Empress would be something to see, and who is Lucia Delgado?

Needs more villains
>>
>>1093441
Would like to see a story of that
>>
>>1093662
A mirror-universe GG, yes. Heroes are villains, villains are heroes, that sort of thing:
>>1092905
>>
>>1093107
>You're a fucking idiot.
Why that? Guess i am hid the point. Its only about "i dont like it", but you try to hide it under "dont fit".

I dont see a problem with Steel Trap fitting in.

And there is the same reason as for iris. To make something comic code threatening.
My idea was just that all is the opposite in a mirrorverse, even the sexual orientation. It would make sense in the idea you mentioned.
If mirror GG uses man, it would be some trope that she is lesbian, hates men and use them. Like in watchmen silhoutte that kinda dislike men.

>The FUCK does that even mean?!
That means that the controll or affecting of the comic code doesnt work on her. Only because she can see GG big breast, means that she has to be code breaking.
>>
>>1093413
>still
I just wasnt certain if thats really drawn as her, for her look.
>>
>>1093441
Thats awesome. I Like your 4chan logo. It looks more balanced than mine.
The GoldenGirl logo has too much space on the left for me.
Yours is more like Golden Age, mines is Silver Age. Now im thinking about to change my numbering into some higher issue number.
>>
>>1093687
Depends on what anti/mirror we are talking.
You could approach "what if", "mirror completly" or "evil GG".
>>
>>1093893
Someone posted several villians ideas from earlier threads.
>>
>>1093950
Those ideas kinda sucked.
It'd be better off leaving the actual creation of characters to /coc/.
>>
>>1093954
But GG is an /aco/ project.
>>
File: Capture.png (186KB, 1505x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
186KB, 1505x1297px
>>1093950
>>
>>1093935
>Why that? Guess i am hid the point. Its only about "i dont like it", but you try to hide it under "dont fit".
You're actually so far off the point it's ridiculous. The reason I'm not "triggered" by Iris being gay is because that actually makes sense as a reason for her Code immunity. You, on the other hand, just slap "Also they're gay!" onto ideas that don't actually need them because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Let me be blunt:

YOUR IDEAS ARE TERRIBLE. DEAL WITH IT.

>If mirror GG uses man, it would be some trope that she is lesbian, hates men and use them. Like in watchmen silhoutte that kinda dislike men.
Case in point. By your own logic, if EVERYTHING is reversed in the mirror-universe, then as a lesbian mirror-GG would LIKE men.
>>
>>1093954
>It'd be better off leaving the actual creation of characters to /coc/.
That excuse is too poorly for me.
Since we have this thread on /aco/, why cant we here crteate something too. Or why is this thread not on /co/ than?

>>1093967
They are not that bad, most would fit into golden/silver age.
>>
>>1093999
>The reason I'm not "triggered" by Iris being gay is because that actually makes sense as a reason for her Code immunity.
Not really, you just want to ship you Iris x Audrey.
Her being gay doesnt make any sense than you slapping "she is gay" on it.

You just double standard here.

>YOUR IDEAS ARE TERRIBLE. DEAL WITH IT.
Sure they might not be good.
But we wouldnt have this conversation in the first place if you just would say it, you dont like them.
I just see someone that gets triggered by others ideas and hate on them, because they dont fit his mind canon. And dont say, i dont like that.
But use some overall common excuse, which dont apply on his own ideas.

> if EVERYTHING is reversed in the mirror-universe, then as a lesbian mirror-GG would LIKE men.
Depends on what kind of mirrorverse we are talking about. But it could be. But dont have to, what the plot need it to be.
>>
>>1094013
Bro, Let it go. You arent into change his mind and he already told you what he thinks.
Remember that old saying dont feed the trolls?

do your thing and let haters be hating.
>>
>>1094005
Well as a starting point, lets give Jade Empress a shot in this
>>
File: down.with.tha.thickness.jpg (348KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
down.with.tha.thickness.jpg
348KB, 960x1280px
I imagine thick GG is confident and peppy. Unlike our busty GG who is naive and awkward.
>>
>>1093955
Fuck no. /aco/ is autists.

>>1094005
Because you don't know how to dial back the fetish in order to make way or actual creativity.
>>
File: rockabill-san.jpg (84KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
rockabill-san.jpg
84KB, 620x413px
>>1092806
Please tell me rocker billy is part japanese.
>>
>>1094118
Good point.
But im still puzzled why this thread isnt on /co/?
>>
>>1094138
He's not.
You do know that look is popular in Japan because they're copying Americans, right?

And it'd also be a very shitty time to have any Japanese in your bloodline in America since WWII would still be fresh in everyone's minds.
>>
>>1094152
Honestly for almost the same reason.
People that want to discuss Golden Girl on /co/ tend to exercise restraint and use the weekend /coc/ threads. There isn't one up yet.

Restraint or lack thereof is the key difference between how the concept is treated on the two boards. /aco/ rack a disciprine
>>
>>1094013
You are on an entirely different level of stupidity.

>>1094037
And you think I'M a troll?
>>
You guys keep talking. I like reading when I take a break.

Thick, confident Aud... And patriotic, to boot... Hellooooo boys!
>>
>>1094235
Troll only in your vulgar display of aggression. I mean, this is comic books we are talking, is anything really too stoopid?

Sure, his ideas are a bit much and he's trying to steer the creation process in a direction he'd like to go, but there's no reason for ad hominem .

Aside from the aggression, it's been a fairly enlightening conversation. Golden Girl is probably my favorite thing to come out of /co/ /aco/ and I'd really like to see this go somewhere...

So, don't let me interrupt.
>>
>>1093878
i think it would work better as an action covershot
>>
>>1094266
>is anything really too stoopid?
Considering his ideas make no sense and his arguments make even less sense, then in this case, yes.

I mean, look at his anti-Iris argument in >>1094013.
>Not really, you just want to ship you Iris x Audrey.
>Her being gay doesnt make any sense than you slapping "she is gay" on it.
>You just double standard here.
Try and tell me there's anything remotely resembling logic there.
>>
>>1094268
I'll do a variant then and post it when i'm done.
>>
>>1094252
Interesting concept.
Mhh so a nega GG or should this be someone who is a fan? Trying to replace Audrey?
>>
>>1094268
>>1094324
>>
>>1094284
>resembling logic there.
Not for you.
Because you go like this
>my way of logic
>= real logic

>other ideas or point of views
>=stupid

I just wanted to show you, Sheldon, how you behave here and last thread.

Because code immunity doesnt has to mean that she has a code breaking as well.
Its just a story, that where >>1094266 is right. I just wanted to point out how you react towards that.
>>
>>1094346
>Because code immunity doesnt has to mean that she has a code breaking as well.
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT FUCKING MEANS, YOU FUCKING MORON.
>>
>>1094336
that works nice
thanks
>>
File: smirks.jpg.jpg (59KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
smirks.jpg.jpg
59KB, 360x360px
>>1094332
Hmm... I was thinking this was nega-GG. But the more I think about it, would this be inverse-GG?
Seeing that GG is a topper, and this GG is a butter. Also considering the different personalities, too.

Topper GG is naive, awkward teen trying to do her best

And

Butter GG is confident, outgoing doing what comes naturally.
>>
>>1094350
Even if you cap, it doesnt make it more logic.

Is there a rule or did the GoldenGirl community agree that code immunity equals code breaking character assets?

Its just like my idea, an idea proposed that someone had and think it could fit the character he mentioned.
>>
>>>/co/88788971
Weekend /co/ creation thread is up for now.
>>
>>1094378
No, just an idea i had.
You could design her as a Nega GoldenGirl.

I could see it her as Nega GoldenGirl. It even would work >>1092905 idea, that men are astounded by her booty.
>>
>>1094380
>Is there a rule or did the GoldenGirl community agree that code immunity equals code breaking character assets?
YES. Code immunity only applies to characters who break the Code just by existing. We've been through this already:
>>1092808

Jesus fucking CHRIST, you're stupid.
>>
>>1094392
You seem very passionate about comic creation, I can aplreciate that.
Without getting to personal, what age group do you fit in?
>>
>>1094390
Yeah, that works! See if I can't develope that more. All this 'nega' talk brings back fond memories of ol' Drake Mallard.

Blame it on the booty
>>
>>1094406
Darkwing Duck had the best mirrorverse version in animations i can remember.
>>
>>1094392
Its never mentioned that code immunity works this way.

And because you wrote it in a post, doesnt make it general rule.
In the conservary its never mentioned. Just that the puberty lifted the fog.
So i guess what you wrote as
>We've been through this already
is just you threw am idea, but noone said ok or even responded.
>>
>>1094456
You fucking retard. Do you think this is the first GG thread or something? We created her on /co/ over a YEAR ago. All this stuff you're questioning as new ideas that one guy tossed out there has been set in stone for ages.

Go over the /coc/ thread and try and pull this crap. I fucking dare you.
>>
Another Cover!
>>
>>1094507
Worn Version
>>
>>1094461
Whats the word about Nega-GG?
>>
File: 205.png (350KB, 880x1663px) Image search: [Google]
205.png
350KB, 880x1663px
>>1094507
can you do one about this? maybe some undercover at a fancy party.
>>
>>1094522
She's never been brought up in the /coc/ threads, just here.
>>
>>1094507
these are cute
>>
>>1094532
If I can find some backgrounds and stuff, sure. Don't expect it today though.
>>
>>1094547
Thanks!
>>
File: 1481411690918.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481411690918.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>1092806
>rouge gallery
>>
File: study group.jpg (153KB, 1100x802px) Image search: [Google]
study group.jpg
153KB, 1100x802px
Taking a break from GG for a little.

Now
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
>>
>>1094533
>>1094558

Ok was hit by an idea and banged it out.
>>
>>1094532
>>1094714

and worn cover version
>>
>>1094717
man, these are all great
thanks
>>
>>1094737
You're welcome. Glad someone likes them. They were fun to make.
>>
>>1094635
A smug and naked Silver Queen, laying in bed, surrounded by exhausted men and/or women.

Alternatively: Silver Queen fingering her ass, while crying-out Audrey's name.
>>
>>1094635
Nega-GG hot-dogging as much cocks as she can, with her big ass!
>>
>>1094635
Nega GG lactating tempting innocents to take a drink of some "Evil Dairy"
>>
>>1094635
Nega GG and GG sucking a dick together. But Nega GG is hogging the dick to herself and giving a smug look to GG.
>>
>>1092905
>You're just tacking "Also they're gay!" onto other ideas that don't actually need it.

Marvel does it

DC does it

Blizzard does it
>>
>>1095006
And has it ever been a good idea when they did?
>>
>>1092905
>>1092921
>>1093002
>>1095006

The issue isn't gay versus trap. The issue is the direction from which the concepts are approached.

Iris ended up being gay as a result of /coc/ FIRST going "Iris is immune to code" and THEN going "How can we justify her code immunity. Plot first, then '""fetish""".

Frankly, it's never come up in anything approaching "canon" yet. Iris could easily NOT be gay, because the entire point is that she's got code immunity and can see through secret identities. It doesn't matter how we get there.

Can you say this is the case with the trap character that's being proposed? Because to me, it looks like you've got a guy going "I want to add a trap." and then trying to justify it with the code stuff. It may seem the same but it' the different direction; you guys keep going fetish first and THEN plot. That is the primary reason why you're meeting pushback.
>>
>>1094958
this one! this one!
>>
File: RollingHills.jpg (193KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
RollingHills.jpg
193KB, 615x615px
>>1095021
so, are all villains immune to the code...And ... only the heroes adhere to it?
because that would be funny too. something along the lines of "Three Amigos" you know. where they think its all an act until Lucky gets shot by a real bullet.
>>
>>1095052
Some one else can. . . this bitching in here has bored me. I moved over to \co\ draw thread for a bit. Maybe once more image posting happens. I will keep an eye. Been doing Audrey all week. could use a break anyways.
>>
>>1094714
really though, great work on this one! Audrey is adorbs!
>>
>>1095063
>so, are all villains immune to the code...And ... only the heroes adhere to it?
No, because there's no reason for all villains to be immune.

Though while we were putting together the script for a strip involving a superteam Silver Queen is a member of, we did hatch the idea that adult heroes like SQ and her teammates are all drawn with their eyes closed as a sign of upholding a law they don't even realize exists (i.e. the Code).
>>
>>1095063
It got linked earlier so you can check for the exact wording but the Comics Code basically says that a villain has to be shown to be in the wrong all the time and it can't be ambigous.

That's why most villains have no code immunity' they're unrepentant bad guys and aren't garnering any sympathy.
>>
>>1094714
>>1094717
>>1094737
That edit is really nice.
>>
>>1095317
>chillguydraws
Pass.

>put your money where your mouth is and get some art for your waifu
lol
>>
File: draw.me.thick.jpg (63KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
draw.me.thick.jpg
63KB, 396x396px
Doing mine as a publicity stunt.
To what end, I know not.
>>
>>1095645
I still support the Golden Girl Beyond/1999 idea with the bottomheavy heroine in the retrofuture setting.
>>
>>1095786
i Support a Golden Girl Beyond version too. Only, i support that GGB character be on point body-wise with original GG, Maybe a clone of the original
>>
>>1095786
>>1095799
That's Nega-GG, you shit-eyes. Is it really that hard to scroll up through the thread, for some context?
>>
>>1095799
I was thinking she would be her granddaughter. Probably have a large jetpack/airtank that folks are drawn to instead of the booty. Or maybe pigtails as to differentiate from Audrey's hair (as to serve as ears do for her non-lewd defining feature)
>>
File: 1476294203320.png (592KB, 1652x2060px) Image search: [Google]
1476294203320.png
592KB, 1652x2060px
Wow, didn't know /aco/ was this serious about a /coc/ character. Its not even all porn like I saw being brought up before.
>>
>>1095940
dont get me wrong, porn is great. but if done right, lewd acts can be funny.
personally she is more then just giant tits to me, she is clay that needs to be shaped and given life
>>
Will there be any Jade Empress with Golden Girl?
>>
>Gg threads
>equal parts NO U and genuine OC
>suggest a thicc Audley in previous thread, get shouted down by autist
>now suddenly bottom heavy Audley is okay

Are these threads run by a schizo? It's like that Shamalamadingdong trailer, but with porn.

Also, is Gg in the same universe as that MILF cape team /co/ was working on last year?
>>
>>1095006
>>1095010

Why does a character need a reason to be gay?
>>
>>1096044
>Also, is Gg in the same universe as that MILF cape team /co/ was working on last year?
Nope.
>>
File: Steel villians.png (23KB, 1224x250px) Image search: [Google]
Steel villians.png
23KB, 1224x250px
>>1095021
The real issue is that there is one autist who gets triggered if anything isnt like his headcanon, is not in his own logic or has anything lewd or sexual hint.

>"I want to add a trap."
Not really. Someone was brainstorming about metal related characters wit an /aco/ pun.

Someone asked about code breaking/gay characters.

Than i thought of the trap and mirror gg as possibilities.

>That is the primary reason why you're meeting pushback.
The primary pushback is only one anon, that dislike fetish or lewd on /aco/.
That likes to push his shipment and guns everything down that dont fit his believe.
Besides his idea isnt unlike the others but is seen as gloriuos plot first.
>>
>>1095317
>>1095459
>>1095645
What artist and what pics are talked about?
>>
>>1096044
>>1096052
As far as i get, no, not Really.
i asked too. >>1092263
>>
>>1096122
>Someone asked about code breaking/gay characters.
No one asked. >>1092808 brought up the specific ways Audrey, Billy and Iris break the Code, and you went off on this tangent about Steel Trap and mirror GG being gay and Iris NOT being gay for reasons incomprehensible to sentient beings.
>>
>>1096134
And what was this post >>1092663 ?
So noone asked?
>Iris NOT being gay for reasons incomprehensible to sentient beings.
I'm not sure about your reading comprehension skills. I just mentioned other possibilities. And as i stated >>1093094 im not against it. But was against how it was dismissed by reasons that fits iris being gay too.
That doublestandard was used and sold as facts, logic or thread conses, but it wasnt really there.

Sure,
>>
>>1096146
>But was against how it was dismissed by reasons that fits iris being gay too.
Let me break it down for you.

1. Steel Trap is a terrible idea.
2. Mirror GG still has the tits, which means she still breaks the code, which means making her gay is completely redundant.

There is no fucking double standard being applied here, you massive autist.
>>
What is Golden Girl's bra size?
>>
>>1096153
whatever the artist wants it to be.
>>
>>1096153
Originally conceived as a GG-cup, but she's clearly become much, much bigger than that since then.
>>
>>1096149
>1.
More like, dont like what i like.And getting triggered by it.
Besides that it would make sense since she is a trap.
>2.
In a mirrorverse some things are the opposite. So being her gay would be the opposite and support the trope lesbians hating or exploiting men. Having big tits and being gay, ok, it would be 2 things in one person.

But iris isnt more logic. She is kinda code immune, we dont need more reason than she is an archenemy and has to have some suspicion to get after Audrey.
That would mean that iris is like mirrorverse gg stacked with being code immuneand because of that gay.

So you just double standard here.
>>
>>1096162
>More like, dont like what i like.And getting triggered by it.
How the fuck am I "triggered" by it? Explain to me how Steel Trap fits with the Golden/Silver Age tone of the rest of the villains.

>In a mirrorverse some things are the opposite. So being her gay would be the opposite and support the trope lesbians hating or exploiting men. Having big tits and being gay, ok, it would be 2 things in one person.
The opposite of WHAT?! It's a mirror universe! Good guys are bad, bad guys are good! Why are you so obsessed with mirror GG being gay when she doesn't need to be?!

>But iris isnt more logic. She is kinda code immune, we dont need more reason than she is an archenemy and has to have some suspicion to get after Audrey.
Iris HAS to break the Code in some way in order to be immune and see GG's chest, thus the reason for making her gay. Just making her a rival does NOT make her immune.
>That would mean that iris is like mirrorverse gg stacked with being code immuneand because of that gay.
And this is just complete gibberish.

>So you just double standard here.
No, you're just too much of an egotistical retard to realize how gobsmackingly wrong you are about everything.
>>
>>1096158
she's a growing girl.
>>
>>1096173
You are triggered by ideas you dont like and are /aco/ or lewd.

And Steel Trap fits, because
the name is a metal reference,
its a wordplay,
its kinda is an undercover code breaking because she is a trap that isnt obvious on the surface
she tries to capture and get heroes in a trap
and the naive, 1 dimensional appearance is very silver age like, just like Billy.

Im not obsessed with mirror gg being gay. Just obsessed that these ideas are not unlogical or stacked up as iris.

>Iris HAS to break the Code in some way in order to be immune
No it doesnt have to be. Being code breaking isnt just a plot reason than a plot reason that she should be suspicious of Audrey.

>No, you're just too much of an egotistical retard to realize how gobsmackingly wrong you are about everything.
Not really, just your attitude here got me hooked on.

Besides we can discuss about other things if you want.

What about Platinum City, why is all metal related in this city?
Im dont know all that is or was discussed.
But is it because Platinum City is a steel or metal procesing city?
With factories, labs and oversea trade?
>>
>>1096196
>You are triggered by ideas you dont like and are /aco/ or lewd.
Then why am I here?

>Just obsessed that these ideas are not unlogical or stacked up as iris.
The bloody fuck does that even mean?!

>No it doesnt have to be. Being code breaking isnt just a plot reason than a plot reason that she should be suspicious of Audrey.
Where the fuck are you getting these absurd conclusions from? You can't have Code immunity if you don't break the Code in some way! That's the whole goddamn point!
>>
>>1096205
because you like GG

>>1096205
That my ideas were not
>lets have fetish x in it
and that iris being gay is not that different.

>Where the fuck are you getting these absurd conclusions from?
Since its nowhere mentioned that its a law of the gg world.
Its only that GG has that and recognize that she changed.
>>
>>1096229
That's it. I'm done. You're a fucking idiot with no fucking clue what he's talking about. Go to the /coc/ threads and pull this shit. I fucking dare you.
>>
>>1096122
>Not really. Someone was brainstorming about metal related characters wit an /aco/ pun.
>with an /aco/ pun
I know this is going to fly over you head because you're one of those guys that can't comparmentalize but GG isn't an /aco/ character. You HAD /aco/ oc threads and I'm starting to wonder if you were thrown out of those too.
>>
>>1096244
>I fucking dare you.
What? You wish.
You only say that, so i bump the /coc/ thread.

>That's it. I'm done. You're a fucking idiot with no fucking clue what he's talking about.
Sounds more like you dont know what to argue anymore.

>>1096304
I know that she originated on /co/, but now we are on an /aco/ board.
And even if on /co/, they pull lewds or traps or other nifty things too.

We can both play that game, why is there an /coc/ thread? There is already a drawthread or /woya/. Maybe you got thrown out.
I never participated in any draw or creation threads.
But if you where in any of them, than im happy i wasnt.
>>
File: two.rocks.and.a.hard.place.jpg (210KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
two.rocks.and.a.hard.place.jpg
210KB, 660x660px
>>1095947
This... So much potential!
>>
>>1096398
>I know that she originated on /co/, but now we are on an /aco/ board.
Which is at least half the reason why people keep saying you autists need to stop forcing these generals.

>We can both play that game, why is there an /coc/ thread? There is already a drawthread or /woya/. Maybe you got thrown out.
Because there's one there every weekend. I'm there now too, because that's where the actual work gets done. Notice how OP didn't even remember to include the pastebin of scripts? .
>I never participated in any draw or creation threads.
We know. It shows in your terrible ideas as well as the tantrums you throw when you get shot down.
>>
>>1096579

Depending on how long you been here.
>>
>>1096579
No. And it wasn't just that one, it was the multiple /aco/ board-tans.

Also, are you people still replying the dude that baits with "Um, GG is /aco/, though"? Why? Are you that bored?
>>
>>1096718
No, we are replying to the anon that is
>GG is a /coc/ character
on a /aco/ board. Lol
>>
>>1096657
It gets tossed around once in a blue moon but it's never come up in a strip or art or anything. Heck in the /coc/ thread there's a guy trying to push her as asian right now.
>>
>>1096722
I think you misinterpret it. It's not "GG is a /coc/ character on an /aco/ board so don't have a thread" It's "Stop trying to influence the lore, this isn't the venue for that."
In other words, ideas are for /coc/ threads, /aco/ is for porn. Stop trying to mix the two and everyone will be mildly happier.
Or, tl;dr stfu and post pics you autists.
>>
>>1096418
>to stop forcing these generals.
If the general stays, it isnt forced.

>pastebin of scripts
like i wrote, i just copy the thread before.
Noone said that ther isnt any work done there. Why such competition thinking?

>tantrums
That were never tantrums. And the otheranon, oshould i say (you), made one.
And it was always about how the reaction and presentation was.
That shows me that you didnt got that.
>>
>>1096579
I dont think so. /aco/ is more a image board for /co/
There are oc drawing or some post their ocs, but not developed by the board.

>>1096733
Get that, but here it got a steady thread and only about GG. On /co/ its more of an anthology.
And i dont see why we cant discuss it here too? Some nsfw pics or storytimes are discussed here too.
>Or, tl;dr stfu and post pics you autists.
You too :P
>>
>>1096044
This thread has been derailed to hell, Zob, let's hear about Thicc GG, at least it will give us a break from all this bickering.
>>
>>1096657
Started in the /aco/ threads, then got tossed around in the /coc/ threads.

After the whole "rapey" vibe was cast off, it seemed to click since it made sense as a plausible explanation for her code immunity.
>>
>>1096770
>thinking only about mods
It was about it doesnt sage and fall of the board, mate.
There is no death bump like in the last /coc/ thread. Not now.
>>
Newfucker over here. Anyone care to explain what this whole Golden Girl thing is?
>>
>>1096846
About a year and a half ago, someone on /co/ started a thread with a panel from Stephanie Brown's tenure as Robin where she was drawn with particularly huge breasts. People were amused by the idea of a kid sidekick getting the Most Common Superpower years ahead of schedule and starting kicking around ideas until they came up with Golden Girl. She quickly became rather popular thanks to the combination of her endearing plucky-sidekick personality and gigantic breasts.

http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Girl
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Developing_Adventures_of_Golden_Girl
>>
>>1096722
Anon >>1096733 is right, GG is a /coc/ character. And I don't really get why you're mentioning OC from indivudual people, since that has nothing to do with GG, since this character was brought forth by a group of people. Thing is, this is a thread for a /coc/ character, on /aco/. Same way there are threads for DC/Marvel characters on /aco/.
>>
I say people can come up with whatever ideas for GG they want in this thread. Because someone made up Nega GG in this thread, and an artist drew her. I don't understand the arguing about someone's idea though. As if there's some canon story being worked on and if you don't argue against what you don't like then it's going to be added to the canon that doesn't exist. And who chooses whats added to this canon or not anyway. No one because it doesn't exist. All thats going to happen is some artist might draw it. And if the artist likes something and someone else likes something then there's no reason for it not to be drawn. So like I said I hope to see more good GG ideas in this thread that an artist draws.
>>
>>1097254
>there's no canon
>no one is working on canon
>because there's no canon
no, that's just your wishful thinking. coming up with her canon is literally what happens in the /coc/ threads you choose to ignore so that you can keep trying to force traps
>>
>>1097283
>traps

I hate all gay stuff. Including traps and futa and wish it was all banned from /aco/ and on /d/. You've obviously mistaken me for someone else. Anyway there is no canon. You wish there was a canon. But you just don't have the means, to create a comic where you could control a canon. So you're just begging people to agree to some headcanon of yours and hoping someone draws.
>>
>looking for Golden Girl on /co/
>FML all i end up doing is DA cringe, learn Shmorky, fat Squireel Girl, shopped she-hulk, 7 min Bee Movie
>coming back to /aco/ where it's safe...
>>
>>1097968
We discuss her in the /coc/ thread.

>>>/co/88788971
>>
File: 1483256219154.jpg (48KB, 461x614px) Image search: [Google]
1483256219154.jpg
48KB, 461x614px
>come back to Gg thread to see if things have calmed down
>Autism_speaks.jpg.png.gif.avi

Jesus fucking christ. I don't think I've ever actually seen human beings argue over porn this much. I should write an anthropology thesis on this.

>>1096772

Nah, I give up. Let the sperglords have their NOT MUH GG trash fire thread. I'm gonna fuck off to /thicc/ and see if we can get some OC going there. Sometimes you just have to recognize when a ship is taking on water.
>>
File: 1482501956910.jpg (211KB, 750x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1482501956910.jpg
211KB, 750x1403px
>Thread is dead after autism takes over
GG, people.

Wait a minute--
>>
I drew like 5 pieces in the span of 3 days and enjoyed it. if this thread is alive till the weekend or another opens with out the drama I will surely revisit if people are interested.

I can probably even do a piece this evening if something fun comes to mind.
>>
File: Elemental2.jpg (21KB, 196x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elemental2.jpg
21KB, 196x480px
Some thoughts for supervillains

Cock-Ring
A huge dong rocking supervillain with the power to create hard light creations from his cock.

Picture for inspiration
>>
>>1100545
Lol
Might be over the top in generall.
But i like the pun idea.
>>
>>1100269
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1100831
Why?
Isnt >>1100269 a pre-puberty version?
>>
File: 59702063_p0.png (198KB, 720x941px) Image search: [Google]
59702063_p0.png
198KB, 720x941px
>>1100831
>>1101004
I, for one, like seeing prequel GG.
>>
>>1101004
sadly this one isnt >>1100269
it was a request made awhile ago for GG after some breast reduction surgery.
sick bastard leeched off of a request for GG in Lingerie.
>>
>>1101048

Shhh, no one has to know.
>>
>>1100545
>BLACKED
please go and don't come back
>>
>>1101226
What were you expecting from this board.
>>
>>1100545

How about a redheaded super speedster who's part of GG's high school track team?

Her moniker? "Stepchild".
>>
>>1101487
Made me fucking laugh
>>
>>1101226
Don't be racist
>>
>>1100545
Wait, are we allowed to create supervillains for GG on the fly like this?
>>
>>1101725
You can, but don't expect the porn-based ones to be treated as canon or anything. If you come up with a workable concept that fits the aesthetic, you can go ahead and pitch it in the /coc/ threads, but something like Cock-Ring would never fly there.
>>
>>1101741
Why doesn't that fly? What guidelines am I creating with?
>>
>>1101752
>Why doesn't that fly?
Because despite having lots of porn, GG itself is not a porn comic. So a guy whose power is centered around his giant cock would not be acceptable.
>>
>>1101764
Ah I see. Any other rules?
>>
>>1101776
Well, if you want to come up with something to pitch in the /coc/ thread as a full-fledged character, try and keep the 50s superhero comic aesthetic in mind. As examples, SQ and GG's rogues' gallery includes:

>a Yellow Peril villain (Jade Empress)
>a greaser (Rocker Billy)
>a mad scientist (Dr. Baron von Verrückt)
>a former quiz-show host (Quizmaster)

Try to think along those lines.
>>
>>1101487
Her first name of course is Ginger...
>>
Are there going to be any Jade Empress pics with Golden Girl?
>>
>>1101801
Been to the site. Can't reply in it. Will a new thread page come up?
>>
>>1096794
Nice!
That's a pretty dang'd good idea, soldier! How on earth did yiu get so dang'd clever!
>>
>>1102944
/coc/ threads are started every Saturday morning.
>>
File: IMG_20170104_201428.jpg (118KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170104_201428.jpg
118KB, 568x568px
>>1100402
My plans, as well. Though, I don't mind the conversation as much. It's become my guilty pleasure between draw sessions.
>>
>>1100402

I've kept an eye on this thread for a while myself

I don't think I could give her justice but I might try later
>>
>>1102941
We started bouncing around ideas for strips (including one loosely based on >>1094717) and revamps to her design in the previous /coc/ thread. Time will tell.
>>
>>1102502
Actually, I was thinking it could be Carey.

Carey Toppins
>>
>>1102941
What kind of pics could be there?
Jade Empress captured GG. Trying to perform a ritual with GG, involving chain bounding, full moonlight and a strap on?
>>
>>1104726
I thought GG wasn't porn?
>>
>>1104726
Maybe in a middle of a fight Golden Girl and Jade Empress encountered some being that did lewd thing with them. Or maybe Jade Empress want to have some fun with Golden Girl
>>
>>1104730
Originally it isnt porn.
Here we have some hentai version of it too.
I think you can understand what is general canon and what is /aco/ pics and canon.

>>1104846
She needs a virgin to perform a sacrifiving ritual. Jade Empress literally stab her and spills virgin blood.
>>
>>1105056

>She needs a virgin to perform a sacrifiving ritual. Jade Empress literally stab her and spills virgin blood.
Perfect.
>>
>>1105056
Why does Jade need to sacrifice anyone? Just use whatever magic crap and you're good to go
>>
Has there been any talk of whether GG from different dimensions are immune or not to each others codes?

The idea of 2 GGs being unaware of shared problems amuses me.

>You sneak in through the air duct and I'll go around back
>I'll never fit, why don't you go?
>You go!
>No you!
>>
Damn I just found out about this series (I only buzz around once in a blue moon) and GG bears a resemblance to a sidekick OC of my own. And now I have a mighty need to get a picture of the two of them together.

Don't ya hate it when you make a character and then find out they look / their schtick is a lot like someone else's stuff?
>>
>>1105716
The idea of alternate GGs has come up before, but nothing concrete. Theoretically, though, since any alternate universes would still be within the GG comic, they would all still be under the jurisdiction of the same Comics Code.
>>
>tfw no Nega-GG gf
>>
I was wondering if anyone is interested in Cassie and Audrey crossover.
>>
>>1106983
nah
>>
>>1107053
Lmao, you can't blame a guy for trying. Oh well, I guess I'll fap to the other crossovers, then. Thanks anyway! Come here, Audrey cosplaying as Sakura Kasugano. *Walks away in the distance*
>>
File: big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg (3MB, 1512x1079px) Image search: [Google]
big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg
3MB, 1512x1079px
>>1105705
You want to disobey natural mystic laws?
Everyone knows, you need blood for a sacrifice, virgin blood is the purest and strongest.
Pic related.

[spoiler]And we need an excuse for a Jade x Golden Girl strap on scene[/spoiler]
>>
>>1106033
Got a picture of your character?
>>
File: 1483737224141.jpg (402KB, 734x999px) Image search: [Google]
1483737224141.jpg
402KB, 734x999px
Will anybody else be making more Dark Queen Audrey?

Let this be an inspiration for you all
>>
>>1108525
Add some gold to go with it
>>
>>1108525
Is that supposed to be golden girl because she looks nothing like her.
>>
>>1108749

No I think is actually the Dark Queen from battletoads
>>
File: GG-Bounce.gif (820KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
GG-Bounce.gif
820KB, 900x506px
OH BOI! FREE TIME!
Is this thread still alive?
>>
>>1108896
I wouldn't say the place is bouncing, but Audrey certainly is.
>>
>>1108896
it is, but on life support
>>
>>1108916
>>1108936
well damn maybe I should have posted this in a new one. one with out rage wars.
>>
>>1108953
No no, as bad as this thread got, it's still way too early to start a new one.
>>
>>1108896
moar
>>
>>1108896
nice pic
>>
>>1108896
Can you make one where she's sucking on someone's finger? Maybe do a trail of saliva with it?
>>
>>1108896
oh shit!
this is cute as fuck!!!!!!!

i really gotta jump on drawing GG at some point, but vidya is stealing my time lately.
>>
Had an idea for a villain. Probably garbage but I'll share it anyway - "The Sharecropper." Imagine an older grizzled black man kinda like Uncle Remus but disgruntled, motivated to rob and cause general mayhem towards a society which has wronged him. His posture tends hunched over from the weight of his large sack of weaponized vegetables. Weapons include popcorn firecrackers, turnip stink bombs, and his specialized organic growth formula (hint hint)

Two specific aspects I have in mind for appearance are suspenders and a corncob pipe.
>>
File: She-Thulhu.jpg (4MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
She-Thulhu.jpg
4MB, 2448x2448px
I'm trying to get more art done of her but would She-Thulhu work as a villain for Silver Queen? Mind control based villain?
>>
>>1109699
i like it.
gives me an idea where she hypnotize Golden Girl to act like a cow every time she hears a bell ring.
picture a whole lot of Mooing and lactation
>>
>>1109702
Lots of ideas for mind control villains.
>>
>>1108749
It's no Audrey. Just thought we could use another Dark Queen Audrey pic to make since we only have the one

Would anybody be interested in making another Dark Queen Audrey?
>>
>>1109830
Maybe I will do a linework drawing. no promises. got to get errands out of way. im the one who did the last one. maybe a toad gang bang? or just a nice modest audrey dark queen?
>>
>>1101048
I could almost see her doing that, but to go *flat*? Naw dude.
>>
>>1109981
Surprise me, but it has to be this outfit and she must so be lewd because she's evil that way
>>
>>1109814
There isnt one super hero who doesnt has at least one mind controlling villian.
>>
File: 1474304110044.png (624KB, 1200x835px) Image search: [Google]
1474304110044.png
624KB, 1200x835px
>>
>>1094190
Sets up a cool legacy villain for when GG finally grows up and gets a sidekick of her own. Rocker Billy 2 could be a Japanese fan of the original who gets the original's guitar somehow.
>>
>>1107210
You ain't wrong!
>>
File: nega-golden-delicious.png (951KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nega-golden-delicious.png
951KB, 1536x2048px
Small update.
So, was it agreed that nega-GG uses her powers for evil and entice men to do hrr bidding?
>>
>>1111930
can she use her powers to fix her fucking spine
>>
>>1111933
What spine?
>>
File: SheThulhu.jpg (131KB, 815x1281px) Image search: [Google]
SheThulhu.jpg
131KB, 815x1281px
>>1109699
She-Thulhu exposing herself and not giving a fuck.
>>
>>1101663
>Cock-Ring
>A huge dong rocking supervillain with the power to create hard light creations from his cock.
>He's black
And you call others racist...
>>
>>1111933
Dang, you right... You right.

Audrey!
Correct your posture! Quit standing around like a street walker
>>
>>1111933
fucking kek'd
>>
>>1108896
Barely, but that gif is cute. Are you planning on delivering some thread saving content?
>>
>>1113170
I fuckign was but my so called weekend kind of got stolen. I may squeeze out something tonight I just dont know what. The animated gif alone stole 4 hours from friday. was hoping that would have been thread saving =P
>>
>>1113262

>was hoping that would have been thread saving =P

Dont bother trying to fulfil the needs of these 24/7 never ending golden girl threads. You can work your ass off making a ton of pictures to Anon posters exact specifications, and they will still just go "is that all? The threads dying please make more!".
>>
>>1113317
Thats not really what I meant from thread saving (atleast when I say it)
what I was hoping was to attract more artist.

no true GG art has been posted =P
>>
>>1113334

How about you commission some instead of begging for free art every day of the week in these threads?
>>
>>1108896
Can this be colored?
>>
If I asked for a request or two now, I can't imagine I'd just a good old traditional GG idea
Feel free to change my mind though, I haven't drawn her in a while
>>
>>1113411
Golden Girl trying to sneak in the villian lair through the air vent.
Than remembering that her breast wont fit through.
>>
>>1113347
Lol not sure you realized I am an artist who did the animation. I dont want free art I want an atmosphere. there has been some in the past. where multiple people were contributing. I dont expect anything I simply try to contribute my share and hope others partake. i'm allowed to hope =P

relax a little pal were all here to have some fun.
also pretty sure thats the first time i asked for anything. last week I just had fun drawing a lot of GG art myself.
>>
>>1113409
Can it be colors? Sure.
Will it. . . not so sure. Thought about it. but working on another animation already.
>>
>>1113411
GG punching missing a guy who ducks but her breasts hitting him as her upper body follows the punch
>>
>>1113409
>>1113427
I've set up the .psd for colouring this, planned on doing so when I first saw it but my weekend was stolen as well. I'll get back to it soon-ish.
>>
File: Amazing_Fantasy_Vol_1_15_001.jpg (116KB, 366x544px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing_Fantasy_Vol_1_15_001.jpg
116KB, 366x544px
>>1113411
I always wanted to see an Audrey/GG version of Peter's pose here: Audrey in her civilian clothes, looking rather insecure/self-conscious, but casting a shadow of GG in a confident hands-on-hips superhero pose, thrusting her chest out.
>>
File: GG toad bang.jpg (139KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
GG toad bang.jpg
139KB, 1000x714px
I did mention doing another darkqueen battle toads cross over. this is thew adult board so did this real quick
>>
>>1113556
Good stuff
>>
>>1113556

Pretty gud
>>
>>1113556
Where's Bucky when you need him?
>>
File: 003.jpg (711KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
711KB, 1700x2338px
Probably not lewd enough but here's some She-Thulhu ass
>>
>>1114657
This is by no means instigation just sheer curiosity but when did SHE-Thulu become relevant to GG?>>1112192
>>
>>1114961
If I've read right she is some new villain for GG that anon is pushing.
>>
>>1114971
thanks I can never seem to catch these /coc/ threads
>>
File: knees.the.size.of.trees.png (522KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
knees.the.size.of.trees.png
522KB, 1536x2048px
Alright, /co/migos, does this look better?
>>
File: 36.24.36.png (548KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
36.24.36.png
548KB, 1536x2048px
How 'bout this?
>>
>>1115025
>>1115039
Are you asking about the look of your work, on a technical level, or the look of the character?
Because if you mean the latter, you already nailed it here >>1111930
Big hips/ass/thighs, and little to no tits.
>>
>>1115310
Thanks! I know this aint /ic/, but I'd appreciate any crits on technique, style and whatevs.

I was correcting >>1111930 because >>1111933 implied her anatomy was off.
>>
>>1114971
>>1114976
It's more that he keeps claiming that she IS a GG villain without actually waiting for any sort of consensus, as if the mere act of pitching idea means automatic acceptance.
>>
>>1115624
OK I'm not an expert on GG. Is She-Thulhu a villain or not? I'm confused.
>>
>>1115762
Basically, her creator popped up a few days ago and said "This is She-Thulhu. She is a GG villain." Just up and declaring that she was one. Very presumptuous, if you ask me.
>>
>>1115770
I like the sound of the character. I'll give him that.
>>
off topic I am sorry but some one mentioned a GG booru and I recently had an identity crisis and changed my Penn name to further distance myself from reality =P

long story short is it possible to update the booru from J-Squared to Gewd-Boi
http://gewd-boi.tumblr.com/
dont care if people like just wanted something different. if it cant change oh well i'll move on.
>>
>>1115950
Nothing matters more than using more smileys. Use more smileys!
>>
>>1115950
i can update the GGBooru no problem
>>
>>1115986
Thank you!
>>
File: GG-Bounce.gif (649KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
GG-Bounce.gif
649KB, 900x506px
>>1108896
>>1113409
>>1113427
>>1113531
I give up for now.
>>
>>1115624
It doesnt?

>>1115770
For my part, thats is ok and should be accepted.
But you are right for general consensus to accept her or use/story her.
>>
>>1116838
Thats really nice.
I wish i had you talent.
Well done anon.
>>
>>1115770
What are her powers?
>>
>>1118433
mind control
>>
bumping with some new art.
an idea i had about introducing a supporting character into the lore
Meet Maxine Anderson, Audrey's long lost aunt on her mother's side. a detective in a neighboring city who is on vacation, Maxine first see's GG and think she look alot like her sister at that age. Using her skills she tracks down golden girl and reunites with Audrey.
>>
File: 23_chil8tr_GG_comm.png (690KB, 1670x2415px) Image search: [Google]
23_chil8tr_GG_comm.png
690KB, 1670x2415px
>>1123771
>>
>>1123771
>>1123809
did you drew this? because those faces look janked
>>
>>1123818
this guy → >>1123771
no i did not draw them. these are commissions.
the artist is chillguydraws
>>
>>1123771
So now we're the sonic fandom.
I'm surprised it took us under two years.
>>
>>1123993

Ken Penders GG villain when?
>>
>>1123993
what are you talking about?
>>
>>1123771
>>1124005
It mean your ideas are, at best, poorly thought out with that commission, and at worst, shit.
My vote is that they are shit, and commissioning some character, does not make it fit into something automatically. It's shit.
>>
>>1124024
the other people in the stream seem to like the idea. so like your opinion man
>>
>>1123771
Why exactly does this character need to exist?

>>1124028
And how many of these stream people frequent the /coc/ thread?
>>
>>1124005
Original the character, do not steal.
>>
>>1123771
Kinda shit idea to be honest.

No point in adding in characters that have no reason being introduced.
>>
>>1124024
agree
>>
>>1124028
it's your money and your commission do what ever you want with it and enjoy it. thats the important part.

Just don't have an expectation of other people to enjoy it as the last bunch of posts have demonstrated.
>>
>>1125525
that is true
>>
File: GG reading.jpg (98KB, 1000x574px) Image search: [Google]
GG reading.jpg
98KB, 1000x574px
found a senshistock pose I like while practicing and made it audrey. just dont know what to make her wearing. . . .
>>
File: 1471716042787.png (2MB, 5147x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1471716042787.png
2MB, 5147x1660px
>>1125539
Her pajama top or some other oversized shirt?
>>
>>1125539
she looks fine to me.
>>
>>1125539
how about nothing at all
>>
>>1125539
I know what ref you're talking about. The same outfit from the photo really fits in with GG's aesthetic, really.
>>
>>1125743
the unitard?
>>
>>1126146
Yes.
>>
>>1125539
Her underwear would be nice actually.
>>
until next time, thread. see you in /coc/
>>>/co/89126814
>>
>>1101012
Of course you would.
>>
>>1111930
I think it's best we get another artist to draw their depiction of Nega GG, one who specializes in drawing bottom-heavy body shapes.
>>
No new thread?
No new thread.
>>
Not dead yet
>>
>>1107053
Fuck this cuck
And yes that's awesome, we need that to happen
>>
>>1130149
stop samefagging
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.