[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/weg/ - Western Erotic Games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 593
Thread images: 69

File: Never update.png (416KB, 929x697px) Image search: [Google]
Never update.png
416KB, 929x697px
Another contentless update edition

Western Games in Development / Demos / Betas:
http://pastebin.com/Y0WWTZ67

Western RPG Maker Games / Betas / Demos
http://pastebin.com/0TanhqUw

3DCG Games / Betas / Demos:
http://pastebin.com/pqrK98XT

Full Games / Old Games:
http://pastebin.com/3mGPynVu

Other Resources / Game Development Links:
http://pastebin.com/0tU5MxKP

Previous Thread
>>1084040
>>
>>1087984
Android version?
>>
God damn it, YT.
>>
What is new compared to one month ago ?
>>
File: Why?.png (211KB, 1006x753px) Image search: [Google]
Why?.png
211KB, 1006x753px
>>1087984
Does anyone else can't load a save after meeting Kitty?
>>
What games actually have a chance of being completed?
What games are already actually semi-playable?
>>
>>1087780

Continuing the request for any good futa games. Preferably futa on female
>>
>>1088029
Summertime Saga
>>
>>1088035
Isn't it stuck since a good time ?
>>
>>1088029
Roundscape, anything by hreinn, akubars new game, anything by a trustworthy developer. Onii is claimed to be trusted by shills here but I have been around since the dawn of /aco/ Onii has barely made any progress since the first time I played roguelike.
>>
Need some game dev advice. I wanna make an H-game but I can't do shit yet. I'm working on improving my drawing and animation skills as well. Would it be better to get good at drawing and doing pixel art first or should I just try to make something now?
>>
>>1088029
Akabur's new game probably gonna be completed. Same with jewcat's Snow Daze. I say so because those guys have actually completed games before.
A few of these, like Summertale Saga, Injustice Unl., Rogue-like, Soldier's life, show steady updates, but I don't know if they can keep going to the end.
Fairy Tale Adv have potential, but the story has been retooled a few times already and that is not a good thing from my experience.

That was my 2 cents.
>>
>>1088055
>Summertale Saga, Rogue-like
Any idea what was in the last update ?
>>
someone have a save of harem collector with all scenes? much appreciate it
>>
>>1088054
I suggest get good at one thing first either good art or good game play rather than be mediocre at both.
>>
>>1088067
Yeah. If I do art I can always join with others after I get gud.
>>
>>1088054
get good at art.
then get good at lewd art.
Then show your work here and say "I don't know how to make a game", and you'll find a dev willing to do it for you.
(I'm a dev, and I can't art to save my life, and I ain't got no money to commission an artist. But I bet I'm not the only dev around that would be extra pleased to have a /weg/ project to work on)
>>
>>1088047
Have a link to latest Roundscape?
>>
>>1088055
I suspect SU and Summertale will get done, if only because the overall framework is more or less done and it's just a matter of filling in the content
>>
>>1088075
>get good at art.
>then get good at lewd art.

You realize these two steps would take literally years, right?
>>
>>1088088
I know, I tried.
Took me years to get good at dev. And now my dev skills are way over what would be needed for any /weg/ game.
A reasonable aim would be to get "decent" rather than "good" at art. Should still take years though.
(Worst part is, I'm from a family of artists. My father, my brother, and two of my cousins are making their living out of art, yet I choose a totally different path... and it's not like I can ask them for lewds hahaha *sob*)
>>
So seriously are there any 3D NTR games? Doesn't even have to be 3D.
>>
>>1088029
>What games actually have a chance of being completed?
Hreinn's new game since they actually completed one before. Expect it to take like a year tho.
>>
>>1088054
>Would it be better to get good at drawing and doing pixel art first
This is a massive noob trap. Don't.

>should I just try to make something now?
Taking from your post, I'd say get better first.
>>
Why is no one doing game using those premade models with source filmmaker?

There were a lot decent premade ones, bioshock, last of us, frozen,..

all drawing is gone, you just need story and some tinkering with model and animation to fit the story line
>>
>>1088133
>>
>>1088133
This also seems odd to me.
>>
>>1088119
>they actually completed one before
which one was it ?
>>
Does anyone have extenesive knowledge or know how of wine?

I'm trying to make Debauchery in Caelia Kingdoms work on my Mac using wine and it always seems to fail. Majority of games posted here always work with wine but for whatever reason this one doesnt
>>
>>1087984
fuck it I just paste the question here
anyone has a list of traits or at least a description for strive 2? keep repeating actions with specifics girl but none of them gain a trait related to it, only one I know how to unlock is the "likes its rough", but even when I do nothing but punish another girl and she never wins a "masochist" trait or something like that
>>
>>1088133
Self-drawn 2D art of copyrighted and trademarked characters are pretty safely within fair use.

However, ripped 3D models from games are not as safe.

Even then, not many people are skilled in 3D animation as they are with 2D animation (and even then they aren't that great, which is why most games here are just CG and any animation is just shitty Akabur style chibis)
>>
>>1088149
I am on linux
and I dont even have wine
I just fire up virtualbox where i have various windows installed and play in there
works fine
>>
>>1088029
this is semi-playable

http://www.myabandonware.com/game/virtual-valerie-2-7pu#download
>>
>>1088142
Noxian Nights
>>
>>1088050
How can you not get that people are flipping at you because you constantly set up release dates and constantly miss them, why on earth would you even do such a stupid thing as set a release date on a project you claim to be a hobby.
Just get your shit together and say that the game will be done when it is done, and don´t ever mention another release date.
>>
>>1088162
I have tons of "wine tricks" but I've never used any of them, let alone know what they all do.
>>
>>1088177
You mean the thing he's been doing for like the past year?
>>1088117
Lily of the Valley (you play as the girl though). Ayame's Adventure/Fleeting Iris is also NTR but 2D. NTR is a really easy genre to find if you're into it
>>
Where's the new Artifact?

I need the further adventures of Phillip J Fry.
>>
>>1088133
You can use them to do free shit under parody, but using them for paid stuff means you automatically get blasted by the law
>>
File: 1948.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1948.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>1088193
>>1088159
you do understand that some fan made models
they are not ripped from a game
someone, not the creators of the game, made models based on the source and others get them

its not much different than drawining, only if someone would draw a complete model and others could move it limbs and animate it around
>>
>>1088038
It has never been stuck. It actually shows a lot of progress almost daily with streamings. And for what I have seen, I would dare to say it's one of the almost inexistent devs who is not a lazy fuck and actually does shit and looks promising.

At least for now. Will see in the future. Next update on January.
>>
>>1088050
And you waited like 2 weeks to say that "probably I will not be able to release the chapter on the day I stated early". And we're talking about another month of delay. This finalizing of yours for chapter 1 will be 3-4 months. Yummy, you can't expect people to trust you again or to not go easy on you. You fucked up many times (all by yourself) and after all this time you're still fucking up in the same exact way.
>>
kyrieru will never finish Noaika because of his inability to move on with past projects. discuss
>>
A Zombie's Life is probably my favorite weg, both because the writing is good, and because its an actual GAME in a sea of visual novels and linear icstor style fetch quest bullshit.
>>
am I seriously suppose to mindlessly talk to each girl in glassix to improve the relation and obedience by +1 per day until something happens?
>>
>>1088204
yes. but you can cheat by pressing the icons on the characters stat sheet
>>
>>1088149
Having the same issue. I use wine for Caelia Kingdoms, it has App.Info in the Folder before transfer but when I start up Caelia Kingdoms it through wine it says "App.Info isn't found in the Data Folder"
>>
>>1088201
Sad but agreed. Kyrieru is top tier sprite artist but is inability to focus is his main problem.
He says he is ALMOST finished with Eroico 2.0 .Said Eroico didn't even need the 2.0 in the first place.
Worst thing is, Kurovadis (his first game) was released in 2012, Eroico in 2013. Meaning in 3 years he did... some work on this, some work on that, but no full game, right after proving he COULD release a game in a year.
>>
>>1088188
Speaking of Lily, are they ever going to release a new update? I don't know what their last post said, becaues it's locked to patrons, but I'm guessing nothing's coming out for at least another month.
>>
Where can I get the latest version of Snow Daze that isn't a Demo?
>>
>>1088275
the future
>>
>>1088029
most games you see commonly discussed here have a good chance of being completed. Other than the paste bins I would suggest hitting up the vipergirls adult games forum for more stuff
>>
>>1088201
>>1088217
Sunken costs fallacy is keeping me checking on him daily.

I really like the guy, I just wish he would stop YTing everyone, considering I find his games great.

>>1088282
>most games you see commonly discussed here have a good chance of being completed

d e l u s i o n s
>>
>>1088275
Let me grab my Monkey's Paw.
>>
>>1088029
Summertime Saga has a high chance of being completed
SU will be completed in 2057
Jewcat's new game has promise
>>
>>1088320
Promise
Promises that will be broken
>>
>>1088222
They always release every ~2 months. One guy is apparently in the hospital, though, so I might take longer this time.
>>
What does the new YT patreon post say, is the new version released?
>>
Is everyone getting a crashfest in new Roguelike?
>>
>>1088387
yes
>>
>>1088050
>No, I've never once said I was a translator.

Are you fucking retarded?
Did you even remember what you put up in front of your Patreon page?
>>
>>1088196

get the fuck out of here you fucking cuck
>>
>>1088356
>that glimmer of hope in Anon's eye
>>
>>1088356
It's a fucking long post about his history as a developer plus some explanation of why he missed the today release.
>>
>>1088149
>wine
Ask a French Anon.

;^))
>>
File: 1411441617089.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1411441617089.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>1088409
>calling the guy who asks for new content a cuck
>instead of the guy literally asking for NTR
>>
>>1088421
Wait is he seriously not releasing anything today? He said he would release today no matter what state the game is in and then do a full release in january.
>>
>>1088448
But anon, he's not into cucking he just thinks it's really hot.
>>
Does towergirls actually have any more nude sprites for companion combat scenes outside of slime and kobold yet?

Last time I played I think only those two had them, and everyone else was MISSING IMAGE squares.
>>
>>1088387
Nope. Seems stable to me.
>>
>>1088421
>>1088449
lmao my sides
>>
>>1088449
Anon, it's the same thing he said in April.
>>
Jewcat is the worst, I don't trust his lack of anything to be posted ever,
>muh-h CGs
sure he posts a couple black and white CGs here but he never posts demos anymore, he doesn't even stream or anything. He just creates empty promises.
>>
>>1088495

my guess is that he broke up with the artist who was making the art for his game and there was a more than 1 month period where the project was on halt completely and he just found a new artist so business can keep going.

bottom line is don't mix business and pleasure.
>>
Anyone have the new Selecta demos?
>>
>>1088495

>literally babby's first Ren'py project
>expect anything
>>
>>1088463
Anyone?
>>
>>1088177
Yes, I can't comprehend it. The game I'm most excited for is Habisain's translation of Virgin Protection Magic. I've donated some money to it. He's said he thinks he'll get the next chunk out multiple times, but got tied up with shit in real life. It happens. Not once did I flip out that I wasn't receiving, even though he thought he might get it done. Ultimately, it's a free translation. I just appreciate that he is working on it so that I can enjoy it at some point.

People need to chill out. For most, it's a free game. Honestly, is it that big of a deal if I set a release goal to push myself to work harder and then miss it?

>>1088407
I've never once claimed to be a professional or great translator. In fact, from the beginning, I said I wasn't, but I was going to try to create an English adaptation of Hunter's Quest. I knew that I lacked the skill to do a perfect translation, and I'll note that pretty much EVERY fan translation is inaccurate.

Ultimately, you are literally bitching about a FREE English mod. You can go to multiple forums, to my Patreon, and download it FREE. Like damn near any Skyrim mod, I accepted donations. You don't have to pay anything, but if you like it and want to, you can donate. I encouraged in all areas to support the original developer first. Hell, I've even talked to the original developer (whom received over 2,000 more sales). Honestly, how you can even bitch about someone creating something in their spare time so English speakers can play a Japanese game is beyond my comprehension. That is arguably the most entitled thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: nox28.png (291KB, 566x430px) Image search: [Google]
nox28.png
291KB, 566x430px
So niggas, if you had to pick ONE game that you liked the most or have jerked off to the most what would that game be?

For me it would have to be a tie between noxian nights and milfs control
>>
>>1088573
>Ultimately, you are literally bitching about a FREE English mod.

Nah, I bitch about you misleading people in the Patreon page.

>YummyTiger is creating Adult Games & Translations
>Current Translation
>Translation Features
>>
File: 341401.png (260KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
341401.png
260KB, 400x400px
>>1088574
Witch Trainer
>>
>>1088133
I have been tempted to try, but know nothing about programming a game or writing. Making loops is simple enough, but all the extra work hardly seems worth it
>>
>>1088574
Probably AA2, but that doesn't belong here.
>>
File: 1481675006309.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481675006309.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>1088573
>I can't comprehend it

Imagine that your game is soup and we are all hungry people. For years a small group of people have been selling soup. And by soup I mean bad soup. Only God knows what disgusting ingredients they use. Some of us pay for the soup but most of us just steal it because frankly, the soup is not worth a dime.

Then one day, a new vendor arrives in the village. He starts cooking his soup for all to see and boy, does it smell delicious! And there's more! While cooking, he offers each one of us a taste. The soup isn't quite finished, but everybody knows that it'll be good. The good people ask when the soup will be ready, naturally. So the vendor replies with a date and people start readying their money to pay for this heavenly soup, even though the vendor said he would also distribute it for free.

Then comes the moment of truth and apparently, the soup is nowhere near completion. The people are disappointed but they can also understand the delay. Great undertakings feed on time. A new date is set and the hungry people start anticipating again.

Then arrives the new promised date and there is still no soup ready?! More and more people start grumbling and start asking themselves if the soup is even real? Could it be that they've mistaken the vendor's onion farts for delicious soup?! Maybe he has some sick, elaborate scheme going on?

But what can the people do but wait for the heavenly soup to arrive and hear the vendor come up with reasons why his soup won't be finished?
>>
>>1088616
>food analogy

Whew /weg/
>>
>>1088619
At least food analogies are the best ones.
>>
>>1088616
Now im hungry, going for soup brb
>>
>>1088054
You draft out every detail and piece of writing in your game first before you do anything else.
>>
>>1088616
SOUP SHILL!!!
>>
>>1088574
>jerked off the most
Skyrim. Hands down.
It's absolute shit. It's a pain in the ass to set it right. It always breaks in some way.
But boy did I make my dick sore ever since I discovered loverslab.

>almost a thousand hours spent
>didn't even reach half the game story

Most of my plays just end in Whiterun or some bandit cave. Ending up endlessly raped
>>
yo which board is it with the Sims modded version or whatever
>>
File: godspoke.jpg (66KB, 542x357px) Image search: [Google]
godspoke.jpg
66KB, 542x357px
>>1088616
The soup was shite anyway.
Those of us with proper taste were able to sense it from a mile away.
>>
>>1088616
>the soup is a lie
Noooo!!
>>
Anyone uploaded the Artifcat 0.4?
>>
>>1088616
>YT is the soup Nazi
It all makes sense some how.
>>
what is the emotion item i need to bring to golem princess in towergirls?
Where do i get it?
>>
Does anyone has the december build of Meridiana's Magical Investigation? It would be nice to upgrade the bin too
>>
how do i get the study room key in glassix
>>
File: REEEEthisman.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEthisman.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>1088573
I literally came to this board and this thread to beg people to give me a link in case you started sending them out yet. Instead I see you shitposting with excuses on why you keep missing deadlines because FREE.
GET BACK TO WORK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Writing script for weg
>main quests are easy and assume it's nbd
>Every side quest becomes exponentially harder to come up with good ideas

It's so tempting to take the Akabur route and just replace content with grinding.
>>
>>1088843
Go for it, people will just use cheat engine/console anyway.
>>
>>1088827
never mind, i found it
>>
>>1088843
Just go to /tg/ and ask for one of those charts for random sidequest ideas.
>>
>>1088847
It's not an RPG it's ren'py. By quests I mean storylines for different characters. Churning out a generic baddie to fight like >>1088849 would be much easier.
>>
In summertime saga how do I unlock the second textbook? or is that just not in the game yet?
>>
>>1088856
2nd is in the game, 3rd isn't

librarian will tell you what you need to do if you ask
>>
>>1088856
ask librarian for book
she tells you to plant camera in school changing room
talk to fat fuck
he'll wingman your breaking and entering
go to school at night
go to mens changing room
click the light fitting on the ceiling to plant camera there
talk to librarian
>>
File: char_teacher_04.png (164KB, 249x651px) Image search: [Google]
char_teacher_04.png
164KB, 249x651px
>>1088862
>>1088868
So will Bisette be vanilla or what?
>>
>>1088850
I didn't mean the random encounters chart, I meant the sidequests chart.
>>
Holy shit, just died of laughter reading some of the posts on /vg/'s agdg. Hentai Writer posted three times and started a bit of a flame war. The result was fucking funny.

Does HW genuinely think he's a pioneer of western hentai gaming? The guy acts like it's an achievement to be approached by him.
>>
>>1088875
yes, he does. Everytime he posts he makes sure that no one on earth misses that point
>>
>>1088873
My game uses pre-existing characters so a chart like that still wouldn't be easy to use, thank though. Hopefully I can get everything outlined by the time I go back home from the Holidays on the 2nd, and have everything written/coded and ready to present to possible artists by the end of January.
>>
>>1088875
I looked at it but didn't find anything, is this recent or old? post the link if you have it
>>
>>1088880
>>>/vg/163712063
>>
>>1088886
You need to include the board name when linking across like that
>>
>>1088893
Thanks
>>
>>1088886
thanks anon
>>
>>1088891
That fucking wall of text
>>
>>1088875
>yet another /evn/ refugee seeking asylum
>>
>>1088875
May I ask what agdg is?
>>
>>1088920
Amateur Game Development General
>>
File: Tits.jpg (334KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tits.jpg
334KB, 1280x960px
>>1088920
Amateur game development general
>>
>>1088915
y-yeah, those f-faggots aren't welcome here, right?

;_;
>>
>>1088055
Soldier's Life guy finished Corrupting the Priestess or something, so he's got a track record for finishing shit as well.
>>
>>1088202
Update when? So far we need
>Doctor joining the house
>3+ ways
>Teacher
>>
>>1088029

*text only shite not included here*

Already Completed: Noxian Nights, Overwhored, Legend of Queen Opala, Princess Trainer, Witch Trainer, Corrupting The Priestess

WIP, Steady Updates: A Zombie's Life, Soldier's Life, Summertime Saga, Roundscape Adorevia, Snow Daze

WIP, Slow/Unsteady Updates: Aylia's Story, Claire's Quest, Malise and the Machine, Fairy Tale Adventure, Something Unlimited
>>
>>1088940
>*text only shite not included here*
>Corrupting The Priestess

??
>>
>>1088942
Shilling detected
>>
>>1088202
>>1088938
My only problem with Zombie Life is the RNG. When you get to the late game where your resources start falling away fast, it's almost impossible to stay neutral in regards to having enough food+water.
>>
Must.....fap....to....Azula.......4 Elements.....will.....is fading
>>
>>1088946
then cheat
>>
>>1088076
Check f95zone
>>
YT has an hour and 10 minutes to at least release a piece of his game. Has he sent out any links yet?
>>
>>1088993
Oh yeah, he has sent all of the links. Hold your breath anon, it's coming any moment now.
>>
>>1088019
Incompatible save, you have to start a new game.
>>
File: Vincent-Lam-official-headshot.jpg (419KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent-Lam-official-headshot.jpg
419KB, 1500x2000px
>>1088019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Lam
> Vincent Lam (born September 5, 1974) is a Canadian writer, medical doctor and pornography enthusiast.
>>
For some reason, my roundscape keeps crashing? Any ideas to why?
>>
>>1088387
I'm constantly having Rogue's addiction rate reset on me. I can't keep it high enough to trigger events. It resets at the beginning of every day.
>>
>>1089033
Hell, actually it's resetting every scene change. Fuck, that's a game breaker.
>>
>>1088940
I'm not sure how Snow Daze classifies as steady updates and Something Unlimited is slow/unsteady. SU was pretty damn consistent every month. I think they missed one (?) month this year? Sure, people say there is not enough content, but that's an opinion.

Snow Daze is set for a release every 5-6 months? I'd classify that as slow. Otherwise, pretty good list.

Oh, and I'd put Aylia's Story as dead until further notice. Until I see something, I don't believe it will actually come at this point.
>>
>>1089053
>Snow Daze is set for a release every 5-6 months
are the sprites being engraved on boxwood blocks by master craftsmen
>>
>>1089061
jewcat wants everything to be voice acted for some reason
>>
>>1088616
You literally inspired me to get back to work, and eat soup. Thank you.

>>1088582
First, I'm not misleading people. There is an entire paragraph explaining what I mean by "translation." Even the "translation features" section you list explains it clearly. But, since you say that is your hangup, I've taken every instance of "translation" out that I found in a quick edit. It is literally irrelevant to me, everyone with a brain understood what it was.
>>
>>1089072
>wants everything to be voice acted
yes you absolutely want the most complicated asset to control any last minute dialog changes, and use the work of fan VAs who all sound morbidly obese because they are
>>
>>1088972
If you have to cheat for a game to be good, then the game isn't designed well
>>
>>1089077

It's nothing special but I enjoyed it for a while. Started cheating in Zombie's life since updates are infrequent and it's not fun to grind each time. If it's a full game it may have been fun to just play it normally.

I had no issues playing the game normally and getting enough resources, it requires making safe paths at night and actually going out every night.
>>
File: wRoTXMI.jpg (241KB, 1088x802px) Image search: [Google]
wRoTXMI.jpg
241KB, 1088x802px
>>1089061
Don't talk shit about my woodscribe Divinatus. If you skip the wood blocks scribing stage that's how you get chaos in your game. And I'm talking Nurgle.
>>
>>1089086
Frankly that's the problem with literally every game here, everything's a quarter to half finished, and we're constantly restarting them to see if there's new content.
>>
>>1088574
I think it's either SU or PT desu. Fapped to Noxian a lot too but I don't think it's as much as those. Would love to get skyrim mods working too.
>>
>>1089091
how threatening is an entity that sounds like someone choking on dicks and is mostly known for appearing on the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
>>
File: Nurgle.jpg (90KB, 661x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nurgle.jpg
90KB, 661x360px
>>1089091
nurgle will find another way in. like through voice actors...
>>
>>1089091
man, I hate how much you tryhard, and sometimes you are as obnoxious as hentai writer, thinking your game is x10 time as good as it really is
>>
File: 1457806472378.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
1457806472378.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>1089027
lol wat
>>
So did the Lily of the Valley guys just decide they deserved 1 month of paid vacation or what?
>>
How to use RPGMaker Save Editor?
>>
>>1089031
try booting up ms dos and running it, I hear that helps
>>
>>1089117
>>1089117
how to live?
>>
>>1089075
Hey man, the Pervert Action series has some good VAs.
>>
Is there any way at all to do anything worthwhile in Glassix?

Highest obedience I could get was 18 and then the succubus shows up and fucks everything up.

Am I missing something?

As far as I can tell you can get at most +2 obedience per day before level 1, then +3 per day.

And monday morning is the end of the game.

Or am I missing some other events?
>>
In a revival of the old Brothel Sim style games, what is something you'd want to see?

What do you want to avoid from those older style of slave trainer games?
>>
>>1088047

Appreciated.
>>
>>1089197
>he doesn't just cheat and fap in glassix
>>
>>1089200
>What do you want to avoid from those older style of slave trainer games?
Depictions of your mom
>>
>>1089203
How do you cheat?
>>
>>1089208
go to the menu with all the girls and click on their obedience and affection numbers, you still have to have the obedience level scenes tho
>>
>>1089200
I want to see good artwork, no summertime down-syndrome girls
>>
>>1089200
I love sim management games, but hate how the only job is sex.
It sounds autistic since it's called sim brothel but if I'm playing something with a harem I don't want my harem sleeping with other guys all the time ya know?
Maybe a bunch of different jobs and stuff?
>>
What's new in the new Dune?
>>
>>1089248
Free Cities
>>
>>1089200

Character generators and/or oregano CGs (no stolen assets).
>>
>>1089265
Yeah it's pretty good, not much to do though
Looking forward to them finally adding more to the AI waifu though.
>>
>>1089250

Usul has called a big one... again.
>>
File: hara.jpg (66KB, 564x436px) Image search: [Google]
hara.jpg
66KB, 564x436px
what ever happened to Haramase Simulator?
>>
>>1089280

Dev thread at the usual place?

>>>/h/4466022
>>
File: 1461806862518.png (1MB, 1440x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1461806862518.png
1MB, 1440x1066px
>>1088574
As much as I hate to admit it, it's Something Unlimited.
>>
File: znoiC5X.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
znoiC5X.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1088573

>Excuse 4812.txt
>>
>>1089339
Same. Its a shame content is so slow
>>
>>1089339
I really wish SSR7 would just pick someone like Lois and do all her content and put in a game ending. Doing dozens of girls is going to take years.
>>
>>1089355
What annoys me is that there are costumes for a lot of the characters already coded into the game but they haven't been implemented yet for some reason
>>
>>1089355

Gotta trickle out that content somehow. Summertime Saga guy is finishing character stories per release now starting with Aunt next update.
>>
>>1089200
More sex options would be nice. Maybe even delve into optional fetish territory.
>>
>>1088678
It would be great if you made a pastebin with instructions, since I can't be bothered after the 3rd time I failed to set it up. Some russian uploaded his mod at pornolab, but even that crashed for me.
>>
>>1089370

Yeah good luck with that, my skyrim got so fucked that it crashes on startup, and nobody makes new mods for the SE version, not even SKSE
>>
>>1088870
I like to think it will be exhibitionism
>>
>>1088920
Autistic Garbage Development General
>>
Anyone got the latest Innocent Witches?
>>
>>1089248
They have that in Whoremaster
>>
File: ven3.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ven3.png
2MB, 1024x768px
I know this is the wrong board, but does anyone have a link to the newest non-public release of Cursed Armor?
>>
>>1089197
You have to bring the mom to the shrine on that sunday evening.
>>
>>1089359
Too bad his art is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>1089418

>Cursed Armor
>wrong board

The dev is Chinese tho.
>>
>>1088870
I wanna fuck Bisette in the ass..
>>
>>1089428

She'll probably just give a handy in the classroom.
>>
>>1088159
>However, ripped 3D models from games are not as safe.

Wouldn't any custom texture/mesh and skeleton rig make it something else entirely. In that regard it's no different than drawing shit.
>>
>>1089429
>I wanna FUCK Bisette in the ASS!
>>
File: image.png (68KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68KB, 420x420px
>>1089428

Baguette in Bisette
>>
>>1089434
>>1089437

Both of these.
>>
>>1088485
april 2015
>>
Wow this thread so dead, must be cause its 2016 amirite #2016worstyear #yoloswag
>>
>>1089431
Threats of legal action would be more legitimate compared to drawings. People wouldn't be able to afford lawyers to argue how much they're actually ripping from the game if the hammer came down.
>>
>>1089482
sorry we're not fast enough for your liking. you see, usually people enjoy things more when you keep a comfortable pace.
>>
>>1088076
So, are the mother scenes fixed in the new Roundscape?
>>
>>1088573
Since you get money from people you should give at least some reliable release date to them. You know, after two years...
>>
File: himouto-umaru-chan-episode-1-15.jpg (64KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
himouto-umaru-chan-episode-1-15.jpg
64KB, 1200x672px
>>1089491

>roundscape
>fixed

Pick one
>>
>>1089250
Apparently, it involves new scenes with Princess Irulan, though I have not played it either
>>
>>1089501
Yeah I just confirmed that it is indeed not fixed.
Fuck this.
>>
>>1089115
It's the user who posted that error cap
>>
>>1089200
>what is something you'd want to see
lactation
>>
>>1089027

oh man... You are right, this is hilarious
>>
Is there an amazing anon that could post milf's control 1.0c full save please ?
>>
>>1088133
no patreon bucks.
>>
>>1088019
How the fuck did you get a question mark in your file name?
>>
File: expressions.gif (37KB, 391x208px) Image search: [Google]
expressions.gif
37KB, 391x208px
>>1088875
It was one guy who couldn't comprehend what I was saying with SFX prices, lmao, it was like 2-3 posts total in reaction and then it was over.

I don't think I'm a pioneer (obviously since many people prior have done western h-games), and where are you getting "an achievement to be approached by him"? I just want to make sure people know exactly what we need and what we'll be paying for it.

>>1088940
>>1088029
For the completed list, you could add Anthophobia, Xenotake, Magic Matchup, Amazon Brawl, Blitz Angel Spica, Eroico, Katawa Shoujo, Kurovadis, Huniepop, Dark Star, Doxy's completed games, Wolfenstahl's games and Azurezero's games, off the top of my head. Honestly, there's a LOT of them; just look at https://www.lewdgamer.com/category/reviews/page/1

For WIP updates, could add Crisis Point; Extinction, Divine Arms, Future Fragments, Reclaim Reality, Internal Interrogation, Alpha's Adventures, Chaosrise, Lewdest Labryinth, Adventure Time 3D, Quest Failed, Pokkaloh, Mithos56's Game, Doxy's in progress games, Monster Girl Island, off the top of my head also.

Attached gif is expressions in progress for the UI for Future Fragments.
>>
>>1089200
Working economic competition with additional political and violent means employed by every competing party.
>>
>>1089559
Please leave.

Thank you.
>>
>>1089200
A well thought out UI, and a better end of day summary that doesn't need an auto clicker. Arbitrary time limits that end the game also suck. Acceptable to have missions with time limits.
>>
>>1089559
Looks great. Would it be possible to have an alternate open eye nude H expression too?
>>
>>1089570
We're definitely going to add in more ones than this, and that's one of them we're going to add in :)
>>
>>1088574

Sims 4 Modded
Sims 3 Modded
Skyrim Modded

Let's be real, no /weg/ comes close
>>
>>1089027
kek
>>
>>1088574
Roundscape and Ouroboros
>>
>>1089200
>avoid
micro management

>see
player character customisation
>>
>>1089116
PandP releases are always 2 months apart.
>>
Why has nobody mega'd the new Artifact
>>
>>1089604

https://mega.nz/#!LhJnha7S!wzOj1KwgpLecFf8jAb6zmEt4mFeLBhvj8xMV8inBHyk
>>
>>1088807
i still want to know what is it and where do I find it
>>
>>1089604
>>1089605
What's it about?
>>
Is there a link available for 4 houses mod for witch trainer ?
>>
File: Mara.jpg (355KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Mara.jpg
355KB, 1000x1350px
I hate holidays.
>>
>>1089053
But if, if somebody say they don't make the updates, it could be one update, out of all the updates this year, that's enough.
>>
Claire's Quest with Ganassa art when?
>>
>>1089618
what's that from?
>>
>>1089627
fanart of Night Games, looks like?
>>
>>1089624
He should first worry about having an interesting game.
>>
File: silentkek.gif (815KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
silentkek.gif
815KB, 500x249px
>>1089559
>>1089562
>>
File: Angel.jpg (397KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
397KB, 1000x1350px
>>1089628
Offical art/sprite set for Night Games.
Only stripping feature right now, will add more like expression and visual arousal.
>>
How far along is rogue-like? I have a pretty old version installed.
>>
>>1089618

I love brown girls.
>>
File: 1475097549928.png (76KB, 247x253px) Image search: [Google]
1475097549928.png
76KB, 247x253px
>>1089559
The games you've listed are games that nobody here genuinely wants to play.

What's even funnier is the fact that you listed three of your own games. What a silly amount of self esteem.

>>1088940 is a more accurate list of games people here are interested in.

Attached gif is expressions in progress for how much shit you talk.
>>
>>1089632
oh sick
Are you the dev? Fun game, I've been playing it for ages
>>
>>1089618
>>1089632
Cute, can't wait to see Cassie and Jewel
>>
>>1089636
Kurovadis, Magic Matchup, Anthophobia, Crisis Point Extinction, Future Fragments, Lewdest Labryinth, Adventure Time 3D, Alpha's Adventures, and Divine Arms were all referenced or people asked for the latest demos/keys for them in this thread or within the last two threads, so clearly some people here genuinely want to play them. I mean, are you saying that you and the person asking about games being completed/in progress only wants to stick to the games you know and not anything they haven't heard of?

Also, nowhere in the posts I was replying to nor my own post did I mention anything about the quality of the games; it was solely about whether the game was completed or had steady updates. Self-esteem doesn't play into that.
>>
File: Angel_promo_rotate.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_promo_rotate.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>1089637
Just an artist.
That game is a bit too difficult for me and some anons, so I suggested to him to add a casual mode for retard like me.

>>1089638
Cassie and Jewel later.
Right now the SilverBard is MIA because holidays, so I am not sure if he can implement the sprite to test things out before end of this year.
>>
>>1089645
For the love of god Hentai Writer, fuck off already.
>>
>>1089645
You know what? Stay some more. I want to see if someone can reach the level of "retarded cunt who can't see he and his excuses aren't welcome" as YT has.
>>
>>1089648
Total newfag to this thread here. Explain? I don't understand why you're so mad?
>>
>>1088128
Trap how?
>>
File: Vane.png (193KB, 276x254px) Image search: [Google]
Vane.png
193KB, 276x254px
>>1089645
>Future Fragments
Future Fragments is probably one of the most horrendous pieces of creation I've ever seen. You try so hard to make it "different" and "special" in every accounts that you fail to forget the most basic things about erotic gaming. You could release future fragments today in full and still after a week, people would be more likely to go back and play WT.

>Muh voice acting
>Muh sfx
>Muh professional BGs
>>
A lot of these faggots who make these games fail at PR.

Look at Akabur.
I know what ''Akabur'' is. That's a start. I know the name of the developer. I know what games he has made. I recognize his work every time I see it. I always know when he has updated something or working on a new project.
He has made a strong brand.

Learn from him. He is pretty good at creating a buzz and establishing himself.

On the other hand you have something like Summertime Saga. Another example of good PR. It's a case of ''all publicity is good publicity''.
Recognizable art style, easy to remember name and it creates a buzz because people are making fun of the shitty faces and the lines.
Him refusing to get rid of the lines might actually be a good PR move that gets people talking.

Some of the other projects don't get anyone talking. No one knows who makes them. No one cares.
>>
>>1089652
Over-reacting, basically. A few people on the thread have a very specific viewpoint on what "erotic gaming" should be like >>1089659 and live in echo chambers where there's only one type of viewpoint and can't seem to realize that there are a variety of tastes out there.
>>
>>1089670
HW samefag
>>
>>1089664
The thing is Akajew at least has actually finished games unlike most "devs" of Patreon.
You can be a PR pro, like Hentai Writer, who spend most of his time doing pr in every fucking board of the net, but if you want a community around your work, release games, it's really that simple.
>>
>>1089679
HW does have finished games, though.
>>
>>1089679
I don't even know what ''Hentai Writer'' is, so clearly not doing that well with PR, especially when >>1089682 is saying that HW has finished games.

If he is so good at PR, why do you not know that he has finished games?
>>
Sims 3 with the Kinkyworld mod would be a more than decent stand-in for actual art.

It's got its own issues though: you have to spend a few days accumulating mods, loading times are horrific even if you don't have a potato for a PC, and graphical fidelity is not the best.
>>
>>1089618
Look at those nigger arms.
>>
>>1089682
He has one shitty game, that is very bad hentai wise and the content in it was very little. His finished game has like 10% of the content of so many unfinished games we have here, so pretty unfair to say it is finished as some kind of a positive when its so small and low quality.
>>
>>1089686
> loading times are horrific
Well its sims 3. Its always been that bad, even without mods. Doesn't sims 4 have kinky mods?
>>
File: shittier.png (438KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shittier.png
438KB, 1280x720px
>>1089682
Magic Match up is a shit-tier game.
Genuinely equal to the level of $6 and Manitu.
>>
>>1089671
got an example of it's art?
>>
>>1089689
Maaaan. Fuck Sims3 loading times. I had to make a shit tier custom small map on the editor just to be able to play without falling asleep before the game loaded.
>>
>>1089027

He works right by my house. Heh.
>>
>>1089604
>>1089605
The Artifact - Version 0.4 Changelog:
– 3 New Scenes
– New Quests (2 Side Quest)
– New Outfits
– New Character
– New Places
– Bugfixes

IMPORTANT: I suggest playing through the side quests early. As 0.4 ends with your Aunt in party and you will be unable to turn in/pick up side quests while she is with you.
The two new side quests are unlocked earlier in the game.
>>
>>1089598
don't know, seems like one of the devs was "hospitalized" or something, so expect delays.
>>
>>1089685
and yet hes making more than akabur so he must be doing something right.
people dont know he has finished games because they only circlejerk about the same games here that will never become completed and get pissy at any new games people try to talk about here
>>
>>1089693
Nice try, Vince.
>>
>>1089659
>Future Fragments
I'm interested in that game, not in wip or demos, but if some day it's finished I want to play it.
>Inb4 put your trip back
>>
>>1089685
I know about HW finished games, but I'm no interested in his works so far.
In any case, HW is well known by now in the weg scene.
>>
>>1089697
He is making so much because he spams like an advertisement bot on every forum and platform, and people get hooked on the amazing gifs and art from his artist. His artist can literally make the same amounts of money on his own if he decided, and he would even produce more content without doing the extra work for the game.
>>
>>1089712
Not gonna lie though, I'd be more interested in some sort of VA in more porn games.

It's literally the only reason I bothered with Opala at first.
>>
>>1088975
>f95zone
Checked and its empty?
>>
>>1089712
or it could be because people actually enjoy the game and storyline. im one of his patrons, i enjoy the game for the porn yeah but also the other shit it offers too. its came a long way since the first demos, i wouldnt pay just to see the art by itself and i doubt many others would either. he does good art but its the game that makes it actually come together.
>>
>>1089686
installed Sims 4 thinking it would be nice and hot with mods

Didn't even manage to sex someone up and lost interest already.

Never played 2 3 or 4. Only played Sims 1 like ages ago.
>>
>slave trainer on my phone
Akabur is a fucking genius. Truly a visionary unrivaled in our time.
>>
>>1089767
"""slave""" """trainer"""
>>
>>1089086
>updates are infrequent and it's not fun to grind each time
You know you can transfer saves right?
>>
File: Capture.png (266KB, 1285x697px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
266KB, 1285x697px
>>1088019
I gotchu buddy
>>
How do you trigger Kitty's event?
>>
File: pls.png (544KB, 678x457px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
544KB, 678x457px
what the fuck are you supposed to do with the code
im taking my dick on a crusade over here to find the secret room
>>
>>1089791
keypad is hidden in a corner behind a bookcase in the room with the 3 chained up chicks on the floor where you start
>>
>>1089791

I-is that an actual Goblin !?
>>
>>1089794
love you long time anon
>>
>>1089791
what exactly is this and why is it so hard to download
>>
>>1089559
Pokkaloh is done.
>>
>>1089804
Whats the lowdown on this game?
>>
Dune V10 is out...
>>
>>1089815
Change log and do you have a mega link?
>>
>>1089788
>Kitty
Please help Its Day 11 and still no Kitty
>>
>>1089836
Gotta walk through the square to get the event to appear.
>>
>>1089836
dude, just go to class
>>
>>1089832
No Mega link...

Changelog:

WHAT'S NEW:
-The chapter Menu so you can jump to the part you want!
-Princess Irulan dressed, naked and doing a BJ. Dialogues not finished.
-6 different ENDS. Only the one with Leto or Paul emperor are finished (for the sex scene with Irulan). The Harkonnen end and others are simply sketched.
-Little story starting at chapter8 : possible fight with Stilgar at Ergsun.
-English mistakes everywhere :) My girlfriend did not read the last chapters.

The skeleton of the game is there now. I still have the Voice to add.
>>
>>1089686
>>1089689
>>1089751

Sims 4 modded is better imo purely because of the art style.

Give the modding scene a few more months and Sims 4 will be pretty top tier
>>
File: forcey fun time.png (800KB, 969x615px) Image search: [Google]
forcey fun time.png
800KB, 969x615px
I'm happy to say that with this finished, there is now only 1 CG left for the artwork to be done!
>>
>>1089200
There's a whole team of people working Sim Brothel 2 with the RPGMaker. You can whore them out, have a fighting team to fight bosses and go through the story (fighting is like in FFV) or have them do other things.

Its vaporware but it's fun if you have nothing else to do or are waiting for something else.
>>
>>1089861

Is this the one that uses Maya assets for female MC? Anyone still working on it?
>>
>>1089437
>>1089441
Si senior
>>
File: 1480885611126.png (101KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480885611126.png
101KB, 270x300px
>>1089910
>>
>>1089658
As in, you shouldn't learn drawing by making pixel art.
>>
>>1089815
>>1089832
>>1089841
http://orig00.deviantart.net/cf8f/f/2016/363/f/f/dune10_03_by_balsamique-datb2rv.swf
>>
>>1089632
what're you using for figures, DAZ, MMD or something else
>>
>>1089841
Thanks for your faith in enormous boobs. We appreciate it.
>>
Anyone got some Lily of the valley saves? I played it months ago but feel like trying it again
>>
>>1089632
>night games still going and has sprites now
holy shit I though it was dead, please tell me the "stick" portrait for the MC is still there
>>
It absolutely fucking blows my mind how petty the /WEG/ community can be. I'm just hear to bust a nut over some vidya, I care little about what the devs say or think of themselves. As long as I get what I want out of it I'm satisfied.
>>
>>1088075
>(I'm a dev, and I can't art to save my life, and I ain't got no money to commission an artist. But I bet I'm not the only dev around that would be extra pleased to have a /weg/ project to work on)

It goes both way
I can somewhat art, but I can't dev, so I decided to learn python because apparently it's a good language for beginner, and quite frankly it's pretty fun, I giggled like a schoogirl when I made my first "hello world" and seeing it work, but I feel like there's so much shit to keep in mind.
>>
did any of you ever fuck?
>>
>>1090087
Do your hand count?
>>
What all can you do in the current version of star channel? I'm not able to get the girls to strip, which might be locking me out of a lot of content. Not sure if it's implemented yet.
>>
>>1090128
Only Jasmine is willing to strip currently.
There's really not much to do.
>>
>>1090131
Ah, must have mucked up the dialogue options when the event came up, then.
>>
File: well.jpg (196KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
196KB, 700x495px
Gee whiz, mister! People make 3k every month by working on games?

So... how does this work? I make a game, then what? Spam it everywhere and make a Patreon? how to do the latter? What's no-go and what's a-okay?

Sounds a lot better than the shitty translator job I have.... not to rant, but it's for a Turkish firm and after the almost-coup a while ago, things got a bit weird and don't seem to improve.
>>
>>1090135
There's one event that's a failure no matter what. So you probably didn't fuck it up. Jasmine strips as part of the popularity contest event for Genie.
>>
>>1089860
Great quality fampai
>>
>>1090139
How do you unlock the popularity contest?
>>
>>1090142
Just keep doing events, I don't remember how you unlock it.
>>
>>1090137
Get lucky on popularity, start jewing your shit, done.
>>
>>1090071
maybe use ren'py

you can do a lot more than just "hello world" right from the beginning and you can also add more complex python when/if needed
>>
>>1090162
Isn't Ren'py for VN though?
I have an adventure/rpg in mind, kinda like Violated Heroin but a lot less clusterfuck'y and complex though.
I'm fine with just learning for now.
>>
Anybody know if it's possible to make an image gallery on Patreon?

t. confused content creator
>>
>>1090137
THICC
>>
File: 213515.png (476KB, 1034x642px) Image search: [Google]
213515.png
476KB, 1034x642px
It is nice to see some behind the scenes stuff in an akabur game.
>>
>>1090190

Jewing 101
>>
>>1090182
you can do basic battles in it and simple leveling systems

but it would probably get bogged down fairly quickly
>>
>still can't bonk Jessica
>>
>>1088574
Probably Noxian Nights or Roundscape at this point.
>>
File: 1468353517386.png (551KB, 851x593px) Image search: [Google]
1468353517386.png
551KB, 851x593px
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE PASSWORD FOR SOLDIERS LIFE 0.10? THIS SHITS KILLNG ME
>>
File: screenshot0007.png (826KB, 792x594px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0007.png
826KB, 792x594px
>>1090190
yeah, my favorite was
>this is the stuff I wanted to put into the game but I didn't and it's all your fault
from WT
>>
>>1090255
Are there any sex scenes in that fucking game?
>>
>>1090255
From a previous thread, try "Origami"
>>
>>1090265
i dont know, but Ive been playing for like 40 mins and its grindy af
theres a cheat option but i dont know the password
>>
>>1090037
>played it months ago but feel like trying it again
Start for the beginning then faggot
>>
>>1090271
They are given with the game. Check out the files in the game's directory.
>>
Of all the games I've played, really only Witch/Princess trainer I felt were worth actually playing through. All Akabur hate aside, he actually makes decent games, and finishes them.

So of all the mods for those two games out there, are any actually worth playing, or are in development? The pastebin for them was last edited over a year ago, so IDK what's still going.
>>
>>1090087
Yes, I did, Why?
>>
>>1090268
thats not the password
someone said Dot but thats not the password
He said on his Patreon something like working on the new pass.
so no idea maybe he changes it every update.
>>
>>1090137
If your art is good enough, you don't even need a complete game to start leeching from Patreon, just a shitty demo with a few lines of text and some high quality CGs.
>>
File: 1468154386255.png (110KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468154386255.png
110KB, 500x500px
>>1090277
>he actually makes decent games
more like grind fest with shit tier art
>>
>>1089791
anyone reuploaded this to a non-shit site yet?
>>
>>1090277
Stop playing western games then
>>
>>1090277

Go away akabur, your ""games"" are shit.
>>
>>1090287
>>1090291
Fine, I'll rephrase my question:

I happy to like his games. Does anyone know if there are any current mods for them?
>>
>>1090299
/stg/ pastebin
>>
So iv'e never played a Zombie's life before.

Is there any actual sex in it?
>>
>>1090280
For .10 the password is origami the game won't accept it capitalized
>>
>>1090318
Yay, dumpster diving!
>>
Anyone played Catherine's Adventure? is it shit?
>>
>>1090182
>Isn't Ren'py for VN though?
As long as you're not trying to make realtime combat animation sims, Ren'Py is for whatever you want to do that's doable in Python.

And as someone who's done a lot of HTML5/JS dev over the years, it's more stable than any Webkit/Node.JS framework.
>>
>>1090264
>this is the stuff I wanted to put into the game but I didn't and it's all your fault
>all your fault
"for rushing me"
sure... sure...
>>
>>1090350

Had to google it, now i remember why - the main character looks so plain/generic that i never bothered to check that "yet another Daz 3D geemu" out.
>>
>>1090328
that worked thanks anon
>>
>>1090326
yes
>>
>>1090372
>yet another Daz 3D geemu
it's less the models and more the developers' refusal to learn how to make faces that aren't generic or monstrous
>>
>>1090182
Ren'py could be used for plenty of things. I've made prototypes trainers and card games with it (poker/blackjack with a basic AI).
Making a hello world is like grabbing a pen and drawing a line. It's great and fun and exiting and all. Now imagine many lines, forming shapes and things. Then imagine there's also colors after that! There are so much possibilities!
TL;DR, if you wanna make a rpg or something, have a scenario in mind and can provide art, I would be delighted to help by making the code. Or explain you how to code it.
>>
Ren'py can do a lot of work, as long as your game is build around using a turn based system like Civ. Go check out Defiler Wings, one of the more in depth Ren'py games I have played.
>>
Urban Demons 0.1 got enough content, or worth waiting for 0.2.
>>
I heard the guy who made behind the dune also made some other games and they are all short as fuck

are any of those games worth playing?
>>
>>1090560

Literally one scene. It's more of a proof of concept than anything.
>>
>>1090563

They are. They're all centered around trying to see some girl's tits. I like them, but I mean there's not too much to them. Like 5 minutes worth of gameplay for a single pair of tits.
>>
>>1090577
's still better than real life, innit?
>>
>>1089426
Last time I checked China wasn't Western.
>>
Hmm.. the artifact 0.4, I enter the warehouse to confront the fag, do the arrow minigame and get a script error, even if i tick some boxes in save editor, I'm getting error upon entering the warehouse. Wat do
>>
>>1090514
>>1090552

Whats even the difference between Ren'py, Unity and Flash when making a mildly advanced VN with turn-based combat?
All I know is that Flash can't handle much memory.

Also I always keep wondering why SR didn't make SU in Ren'py instead in Unity.
>>
>>1090596
Most likely because he wanted spine/hierarchy animation.
>>
>>1090601
Ren'py doesn't really do animation does it?
>>
>>1090596
>>1090604
Animation in Renpy is primitive. Unity has a bunch of 2D tools and is extensible.

If SR7 ever wants to do complex animations, Unity will serve him much, much better than default Renpy.
>>
>>1090357
>>1090208
Well shit I had no idea Ren'py was so flexible.
It even seem to be exactly what I need, thanks for the clarifications.

>>1090514
>TL;DR, if you wanna make a rpg or something, have a scenario in mind and can provide art, I would be delighted to help by making the code. Or explain you how to code it.

I'd love to have someone help me, or hell even work with me on this, but honestly I didn't gave much thought to it, and as much as I appreciate the offer I'll have to decline;

I haven't drawn shit in months, I need to get my noggins back
I don't even have a scenario, I sure as shit am no writers, I just have a basic idea of what the world is
And more importantly, I'm not even certain I can fully commit myself to this.

But again, I appreciate the offer.
>>
>>1090604
Too much hassle to do it in Ren'py. And with quality even worse...
>>
>>1090596
It's quite tricky to explain, but I'll try.

Ren'py is a script interpreter. You write instructions in python and he executes them. It's quite simple and lightweight, while retaining the full complexity of python if needed.
Basicaly, for ren'py, you have to do simple code.

Unity is an engine. You manage assets throught a graphical interface, put bit of scripts here and there, and manage them throught scenes. It's more powerful than ren'py -for instance, it can easily manages 3D assets- but it's also less ressource-easy. And for a VN, it's overkill, SU would have been done easier in Ren'py without any loss of feature.

RPGMaker would be pretty much the same as unity, but specialzed for RPGs.

Flash is another thing again... it manages to mix the need to code, the need to handle graphics in a specific way (yay for vector graphics), and runs an a specific interpreter which can be very ressource-hungry.

TL;DR version:
-you want simple, use ren'py
-you want real-time / 3D, use unity
-you know how to use flash already, eventualy use flash. But don't learn it, it's a waste nowadays.
-you have very, VERY specific needs: code your own engine
>>
File: 1482367012448.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1482367012448.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
Is there a way to remove the mega limit, obvious without paying?
>>
>>1090594
Old saves files aren't compatible with some new script. You're gonna have to start over or use a provided save.
>>
>>1090631
When the fuck did mega start limiting?
>>
>>1090637
When it got bought by Chinese.
You have a 50gb limit now I believe.
>>
While YT has (as always) missed yet another release date, MITY has just released for playtester the new version of Book 2.
>>
>>1090640
50gb for how long?
>>
>>1090646
Holy shit already!? This is why MITY gets so much love from weg. His team has releases every month. If only trainerfan and tropic were doing the same.
>>
>>1090649
Forgot if it's 24 hours or a week.
>>
>>1090326
Yeah, lots of it. Theres 5 grills with 1 to 5 scenes each.
>>
Is there a way to edit .rxdata save files? The version of the rpmaker save editor I have doesn't let me edit them....
>>
>>1090657
Leave tropic to stg. He's their mess.
>>
>>1090657
>MITY releases
>No one here is a $20 patron
>>
How do you get the three way in a Zombie's life?
>>
in summeritme saga im turning in my homework and the game crashes, how do i get past this? i know ppl have since they have contiued the story :o
>>
>>1088574

Lilith Device, hands down.
>>
>>1090290
>>1089801
>>1089795

It's the latest Christmas-special in a long-running series of WoW porn adventure games mad in Unreal.

https://mega.nz/#!tscS3ZxZ!g31QYpjrP_KsOwvF9aADl74C1DZEkBZS4QLQ8XDW5ug
>>
>>1090632
>Old saves files aren't compatible with some new script
Thanks
>>
Hey Masquerade whatever happened to your friend is he still making this game? http://bookofmyths.blogspot.com/?zx=3b79968c355a675b
>>
>>1090704
You think devs just hang around here? Nah man the ones that get shit done don't spend that much time here. Jewcat, MITY, Masquerade these niggers are probably working.
>>
>>1090631
Use proxies to hide your IP
>>
>>1090697

Is it even worth DLing?
>>
>>1090699
No prob, Bob.
>>
>>1090706
To be fair, Dick Dev hangs here alot and still gets shit done.
>>
>>1090706
Well we all know that SR7 has so much more he could be doing every day but instead he sits in these threads and shitposts/samefags his game, tying to defend why he does absolutely fuckall each month and gets hardly anything done.
>>
>>1090746
Fair enough but he's just starting out. The question the guy asked is rhetorical. If there is no news about it, it's probably dead.
>>
>>1090716
No.
>>
>>1090751
If it's anyone that shitposts its tropic......and trainerfan. Hell I'd be fine with it if trainerfan released an update but lately he just starts troll wars.
>>
So is the russian mod for Witch Trainer completed? Not the total conversion thing, just the regular mod.
>>
>>1090560
>>1090570

The Demo had on scene. 0.1 will be out tomorrow.
>>
>>1090795
I guess so, they gave up the project for innocent witches i think, i'm not even sure about where to download the latest version of it before it became innocent witches
>>
>>1090631
make an account its free
>>
>>1090682
you playing the latest build?

as you said i had no problem turning in the 2 bits (3rd not in game yet)
>>
File: Savage_Korra.jpg (160KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Savage_Korra.jpg
160KB, 875x1000px
>>1090767
Seems like it.
>>
>>1090812
Korra looks sexy here. who drew this?
>>
>>1090825
I'm not even the anon posted the image but those tits are painfully specific.

That art belongs to SR7.

The nipple gives it away.
>>
>>1090825
Korra is just a 10/10 character in terms of erotic potential
>>
>>1090825
Sunsetriders17
>>
>>1090832
Good call.
>>
>>1090677
tropic is everyone's mess
You think that salty fuck doesn't shit post here too?
He hates us the most i'm sure
He owns /htg/ too so his mess reaches all over the places
>>
>>1089645
I don't recall anyone asking for latest versions of any of those, except maybe Alpha's Adventure. Unless your qualification for "referenced" is your own post about those games.
>>
>>1090832
We need to clone that nigger so that he can draw faster.
>>
>>1087984
Was summer time just updated? It seems like there's new stuff now.
>>
>>1089966
Oh. That's obvious. I'm already practicing normal illustration.
>>
>>1090697
is there any sylvanas stuff in that series?
>>
>>1090767
I wouldn't exactly call fucking with tropic on Christmas for a few posts before showing some stuff to /stg/ a "troll war".
>>
>>1090921
Just saying the guy seems to be doing everything except developing his games. Which is too bad because I was really looking forward to them.
>>
File: not in game.png (706KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
not in game.png
706KB, 1024x768px
>>1090873
like what?

can you party in the kitchen?
>>
Why has no one bothered making a Whore Master clone? Is it because self-generating content is less marketable on Patreon?
>>
>>1090942
Because most people aren't interested in games where you have to actually use even just a tiny bit of brainpower, see: HHS
>>
>>1090943
Well HHS had several quests that required random wandering and luck to figure out, and the interface changed wildly every other update, so it's hardly the best example.
>>
>>1090940
Fuck man I don't want to share my mom with that fat jew
>>
>>1090957
It's all pretty easy to figure out if you're smart enough to use a wiki
>>
>>1090873
Next update is coming in Jan/2017
>>
>>1090940
is that fucking mirrored?
>>
>>1090982
Yeah cause the standard for teaching the player how to play the game is to tell them to fuck off to a wiki and read a walkthrough. I can tell you're a seasoned game developer.
>>
>>1090992
They don't cause the standard games are designed to be understood even by retards, which brings me back to my original point
>>
>>1090995
You didn't have an original point.
>>
>>1091002
Can't blame you for not understanding how to play HHS if you can't even understand how to read
>>
>>1091007
Well let's see
>>1090943
First you implied that everyone who doesn't like HHS is retarded
>>1090982
Then you admitted that the only reasonable way to keep up with the random shit and changing interfaces is to read a fan built wiki totally separated from the game itself
>>1090995
Then you doubled back and are again calling everyone besides yourself retarded, ignoring the fact that the game is incredibly open ended and lacks a decent tutorial besides a fan built wiki that must be reread every update due to changing interfaces

And now you say I can't read while you're contradicting yourself every post
>>
>>1091017
Nothing that you quote is contradictory
>>
>>1091026
>not understanding HHS properly is retarded
>the only reasonable way to keep up with random shit and changing interface is to read a fan built wiki
>>
>>1091035
Lot's of games need a wiki to understand some of the depth in games
For example Binding of Issac needs a constant wiki to understand what any of the items or trinkets do
And that game is widely popular
>>
>>1091035
I thought you had a reasonable point up until now but it's dawning onto me that you're just calling it retarded because you have to read (a wiki) to understand it
>>
>>1089200
The only reason I love Brothel style games is because I can try to turn them into "personal harem" games, which there sadly is a great lack of. So something like Simbro is actually a lot better at getting my dick hard than even Akaburs games because I don't have to let anyone else fuck MY whores to access all the content, if I just turn on cheats.
>>
>>1091043
The difference is that the more obscure elements in Binding of Isaac dont' effect basic gameplay, but only come into play on some runs and even then it's typically pretty clear once you pick up the item or trinket. However, in HHS, the confusing aspects are the basic interface and idea of what you're even supposed to be doing half the time.

>>1091045
I'm really not calling it retarded though. I do think it's bad game design to expect players to look online to understand what you're supposed to do on a basic level, even if that is the standard with some of these games.
>>
File: korra_beatup.png (342KB, 978x618px) Image search: [Google]
korra_beatup.png
342KB, 978x618px
>>1090927
>>
>>1089690
What game is this?
>>
>>1089200
>what is something you'd want to see?

Being able to actually build and customize the brothel. Something like Sosei's game but a bit more well thought out and less grindy.
>>
>>1089690
It could be worse, it could be one of Azurezero's games.

Has that faggot been chased out of ULMF yet?
>>
>>1090646
To be fair, MITY and YT's games are vastly different. MITY's game is basically a rehash of Akabur's model. It follows a linear progression (yes, you can go love or slave), and does not require a ton of artwork after the initial character portraits and backgrounds are done.

If YT's descriptions can be believed, his game would require a significantly larger workload. The mapping, customization, extensive battle system, battle H, branching paths, etc.

MITY is also a team and YT is one guy. I don't think he should set and miss release dates, but it's not really an accurate comparison.
>>
>>1090646
Is Mity even real or is it some type of mass hallucinations
We get nothing but lack of content, missed release dates and goblins and suddenly this fag shows up with finished high quality games
and he is not even russian
>>
File: A.gif (38KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
A.gif
38KB, 360x270px
>>1091064
Love you trainerfan! Looking forward to your games! More Azula is always good.
>>
>>1091108
>YT's game
no such thing
>>
>>1090940
It's just got a tentacle rape scene and the game is buggy as hell.
>>
>>1091113
Ha looks like trainerfan has fans.
>>
>>1089645
Hey man, I've enjoyed your demos. People here are just pieces of shit.
>>
>>1091108
Get back to work YT
>>
>>1091113
I think he's more into korra but yeah Azula is Fap worthy.
>>
any news with 4 elements? when is the next version?
>>
No actual scenes in the first chapter of YT game
We waited 2 years for headpats and some tits
>>
File: korra_flame.jpg (31KB, 350x285px) Image search: [Google]
korra_flame.jpg
31KB, 350x285px
>>1091113
you're supposed to tell me to kill myself
>>
>>1090631
reset your ip nigger
>>
>>1091167
Not you, just Korra
>>
>>1091167
No you're good man. I'm curious what's holding you back... programming? art? writing?
>>
>>1091167

Punished Korra.
>>
File: o;.jpg (30KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
o;.jpg
30KB, 500x272px
What if devs take their trip off to shitpost against each other and make themselves look good in the process.

What if all of us are devs...
>>
>>1091191
If all of us were devs this place wouldn't be such a wasteland of good ideas
>>
>>1091191
What if your mom trips against my dick huh.
>>
>>1091191
then we should all get back to work
>>
>>1091191
Go back to work faggot
>>
File: korra_wheelchair2.png (124KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
korra_wheelchair2.png
124KB, 840x473px
>>1091176
writing
I won't bore you with the details
just gotta sack up really
update soon tho

>>1091172
>>1091184
korra wheelchair sex when

>>1091191
the only person I shitpost is tropic, because he's a terrible human being
>>
>>1088165
What the flying fuck is that?
>>
>>1091205
I got you man. Looking forward to your stuff.
>>
>>1090631
Megadownloader bypasses those limits:

https://mega.nz/#!lFpjHLAA!2paH-jq2pj9I5PxHXzkUADLDHHEKcU3X6y8Chj6f4yg
>>
>>1091210
But I need to bypass the limit in order to download megadownloader in order to bypass the limit
>>
>>1091210
error invalid directory
>>
does anyone have a link for seeds of chaos 2.04?
>>
>>1091213
Opera has free VPN if you're willing to take the risk of chinese botnet.
>>
>>1091113
Did Grey ever get around to voicing this line
>>
File: Azula.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Azula.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>1091287
Her voice was pretty fappable too. Too bad grey doesn't record for porn.
>>
Any way to actually romance/have sex with kitty?
>>
>>1091295
Not under her union name, no
>>
>>1091304
We can dream anon. We can dream.
>>
File: korra_gay2.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
korra_gay2.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>1091209
me too

>>1091316
you got me dreaming now
one time this guy offered to do voice acting for kt
I got all excited and was like, "how well can you do a korra voice"
but it turned out it was a guy so
fudashi
moral of the story is: never forget rule 30
>>
>>1091297
Not implemented yet, you'd know that if you tried and read the text boxes (she say [NOT ENABLED] for fucks sake)
>>
>>1091320
Damn if only grey was into porn. Ah well. I just imagined what you put into the build-up demo for villain trainer in grey's Azula voice. It worked so much better that way.
>>
>>1091322
I saw that, but was also more curious about the minor stat bumps she gets occasionally, didn't know if that meant you could still somehow find a way to fuck her
>>
File: azula_zukotaunting1.jpg (102KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
azula_zukotaunting1.jpg
102KB, 500x609px
>>1091331
I tried to make it easy for you, copying her word choice and diction

>Short, curt sentences
>Tendency to be sardonic and misleading
>Very formal, all the time
>Inserts girly phrases in familiar company ("fuddy-duddy")

turns out it was just easier to copy her most memorable bits for word choice rather than pick out specific words, since she talks so infrequently relative to korra
>>
File: k.jpg (193KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
193KB, 1600x1280px
>>1091342
You wrote it well. It felt like her character thru and thru. Well done. Her general tone and personality were spot on. Which is why waiting for the next update of villain trainer is difficult. I mean MITY's game is making it easier but still I prefer your writing over his.
>>
File: 11.jpg (54KB, 534x700px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
54KB, 534x700px
>>1091348
Vastly prefer Azula over Korra.
>>
>>1091348
>>1091356
I like them both. The avatar universe is ripe for porn really. It caters to most people.
>>
File: azula_happy4.jpg (24KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
azula_happy4.jpg
24KB, 400x266px
>>1091348
thanks man
>>
>>1091364
No worries. Good luck with your games.
>>
File: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (29KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg
29KB, 526x300px
>>1091356
>You're banished clothes!
>>
>>1091370
She can banish her clothes anytime.
>>
>>1091356
I think it was the combination of her voice, personality, and power that made me want to fuck her senseless.
>>
>>1091379
Same. Which is why MITY and trainerfan making games with her is great.
>>
>>1091213
>>1091251
Here's a mediafire mirror I just put up.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dplyg607397acjy/MegaDownloader_v1.7.exe
>>
>>1091370
at the end of the show she snaps and thinks everyone and everything is out to get her, including her bangs
>>
>play stranded with benefits
>starts out as pretty good "alone on island of women" premise
>suddenly turns into shitty sci-fi with time travel and "mystery"

Why
>>
>>1090593

Still, he releases in Chinese and English.
>>
File: venture-seas-6.jpg (37KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
venture-seas-6.jpg
37KB, 768x432px
https://www.patreon.com/VentureSeas

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6I9bRd60PjNb2FhcHo0OGF4alE
The art looks good- how is no one talking about venture seas?
>>
>>1091348
holy fuck that tight ass
never understanded why other niggas be all about them ghetto booties
>>
>>1090287
what are those things called, laughing____.jpg
>>
>>1091480
Last time I tried it I got to the first sex scene and it said something to the equivalent of "insert sex scene here" so I quit.
>>
>>1091480
>https://www.patreon.com/VentureSeas

I remember this one, the build that I tried was extremely buggy and unbearable after 6 minutes of gameplay.
>>
>>1091487
Sluts. They're called sluts.
>>
File: 1427673937562.png (105KB, 272x238px) Image search: [Google]
1427673937562.png
105KB, 272x238px
>>1091480
>buy our game so you can write your own content
kek
>>
>>1091480
yiff in hell furfag
>>
>>1091480
Last I looked at it, it was just too buggy. A game needs more than a good artist.
>>
>>1091523
>A game needs more than a good artist.

And yet Breeding Season became the most highly funded project on Patreon
>>
>>1091528
A game doesn't need more than furry content to make money.
>>
>>1091108
Nobody forced YT to start with a multi-branch game with a new combat system. MITY started with a slave trainer type of game and they're being professional. They're way more clever than a "ops, i missed another release date 'cause i slacked off".
>>
>>1091547
Start. Simple.

Whether it's an ero game, a visual novel or a shmup, the advice is still the same.
>>
>>1090697
do you have chronicles of Alexstaza too?
>>
>>1088570

still just kobold and slime for the battle rape animations
>>
>>1091547
I wasn't saying it was a good choice, or that he's doing a good job. I was merely pointing out that it is not really a fair comparison, they are two vastly different games. They are also two different approaches.

MITY collects pledges monthly, right? Well, then, you should expect monthly progress. YT collects pledges like once every two years, then you should expect progress once every two years.

Different teams, games, charging methods, pretty much everything. I support them both, and I hope both of them produce games for a long time. Wasn't bashing either, just saying it's a poor comparison. Now, you want to compare some of these slow ass other monthly patrons putting out cookie cutter RPG Maker games, then I'd agree.
>>
>>1090010
For ref? No 3D software, just a general image pose from multiple ref.
>>
>>1091558
Sure but if it's working on it once in two years it's sort of iffy.
>>
>>1091558
I was comparing not the two games but the decision of the two developers of how they started their adventure as porn game developers. YT made a poor decisions while MITY were more clever.
>>
>>1088086
SU barely does anything. Do you know where they are right now in terms of content creation and game framework? It has been *a full fucking year* and they barely have anything. Fucking shameful is what it is.
>>
>>1088574
Does it have to be from /weg/?

Because for me, it's definitely Girl Life on tfgamessite.
>>
>>1089200
More customization, less grind. Being able to affect the world with your girls in a meaningful way, similar to how you could in pookla's (the guy who originally made sim brothel) seventh heaven game.

More jobs is always better. It's nice to see my girls whoring and waitressing and stripping and hosting customers. Having customizable clothes and uniforms for my girls is also better.

One thing that I think is overrated in sim brothel games that needs to be gotten rid of is stamina or health bars. It turns into micromanagement simulator too quickly when I have to monitor my girls to make sure they're not being overworked all the time. I should be able to toss my girls into a writhing mass of rapists every day and still make my money and them not getting tired.

On that same note, no cleaning of the establishment. It's boring, annoying, and doesn't help me get off at all. That should be automatic and just be a cost subtracted from my income.
>>
>>1089200
>>1091699

Also should have different types of sex jobs. Streetwalking, bedrooms, glory holes, VIP harem room, party gangbangs, pillories, full service massages, etc. etc.
>>
>>1088086
>Summertale will get done, if only because the overall framework is more or less done

No, it isn't, but DC is treating it like a job and working on it regularly.
>>
File: bulls.png (2MB, 1634x913px) Image search: [Google]
bulls.png
2MB, 1634x913px
>tfw making a family of bulls in Sims 4

Muh dick
>>
>>1091719
>Sims 4 has no pet expansion yet

lol why even install sex mods
>>
>>1089845

Eh, I didn't like the art style as much. Sims 3's mod repository is so much larger that it's hard to justify Sims 4 as a player atm.

S3 has been hemorrhaging its best animators to S4, so it's probably going to catch up as a /weg/ graphics generator within a year or so. I'm only going to jump ship once Kinkyworld does though.
>>
>>1091724

Because I fap to the superior incest fetish.

Fapping to animals is literal sub human tier
>>
File: bulls.png (529KB, 597x755px) Image search: [Google]
bulls.png
529KB, 597x755px
>>1091728

>art style as much

As much as Sims 3? Are you blind? Sims 3s art style is disgusting, Sims 4 is just an upgraded version of Sims 2.

Making MILFs and Incest families gets my dick rock solid. All we need now is some sweet Shota animations so I can act out my fantasies that I had as a child (fucking busty MILFs) and i'll fully jump ship from Sims 3 over to Sims 4
>>
>>1091728
S3 runs like literal dogshit, though.
I've never been able to fix absolutely unplayable stuttering issues when installing all addons and a bunch of mods even across multiple generations of hardware and with all kinds of pathing fixes, maintenance mods and whatever else was available.
That engine is a fucking abortion.
>>
>>1091732

This as well.

I have a 980 + 4790K and the loading times and stuttering are a joke. Sims 4 runs like butter
>>
>>1091732
I've got it running pretty well now, when a few years ago it was a nightmare. The only problem I still have is the infinite loading times. No lag once it finally loads up.
>>
File: must-not-fap.jpg (69KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
must-not-fap.jpg
69KB, 400x300px
>>1091731

>those mommys
>those leggings
>that thong strap sticking out of the leggings

MUH FUCKING DICK
>>
>>1091480
Art looks great, but it got no sex. Just a bunch of short teasing after some long gameplay.
The game isn't rewarding enough to fit in here.
>>
>>1091731
I honestly can't fap to the Sims look.
>>
Trying out summertime saga for the first time, meet up with eric to go to school, press the refresh symbol underneath the time of day to see what it does and it turns night time, try to go to school but it's closed at night, try to go inside eric's house, game crash. Good stuff.
>>
>>1088156
Strive 2 sucks right now.
Play FC instead.
>>
>>1089751
There is an interesting thread on hachichan's hgg board for sims 4 that I've been meaning to check out.
Looks very interseting.
>>
>>1091734
It really doesn't depend on the hardware. I have never seen it run fast on any system. It is a software issue. The loading times have to do with horrible memory usage and allocation.
>>
>>1091191
Who actually alters and fixes thier games after negative backlash only found on this board?
>>
>>1091759
>Who actually alters and fixes thier games after negative backlash
>>
>>1090835
There are too many wips around Korra, and she is not even that hot, enough is enough.
>>
>>1090995
When you play a porn game your blood is not in your brain precisely.
Anything harder than a CYOA type of game is a chore when you are looking for something fappable.
>>
>>1091765
Not really.
Having to use both hands for gameplay, though... what the fuck are you even doing, dev?
>>
>>1091760
>Who actually alters and fixes thier games
>>
>>1091765

For you.
>>
any links to sex arcade game?
>>
File: (you).jpg (81KB, 422x290px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
81KB, 422x290px
>>1091801
Thanks, your sister does it better but thanks anyway.
>>
I'm curious, how difficult or easy would it be to make a game with rpgmaker, renpy or unity for someone who has at best knowledge of html?
>>
>>1091558
>faggot dont take money so he can never deliver anything
Yes, but at this point why even bother with posting excuses. better projects die, yt game should be dead year ago
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 500x592px
>>1091830

>baaaaaw, why didn't he take the money and ran for it?
>waaaaah, why is he still around trying to deliver?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>1091854
Look, at this point all YT is doing is posting excuses. And updating that chart of his. We can pretend he's working on his translation or rewrite or whatever but we all know he obviously isn't.
>>
>>1091865
>we

Wrong.
>>
Any one got the techDemo 0.5 for twinstar?
>>
>>1091888
>Twin Star
Tags: gnome on gnome, straight gnome, gnome incest, gnome rape, gnome BDSM, gnome corruption, gnome training, gnome voyeurism
>>
Am I the only one that thinks despite Akaburs SpaceChannel game being pretty good it just lacks fappable moments?

Just finished it and its alright but I never got excited by it at all like in his other things
>>
>>1091914
It's a good framework for future addons.

..but that's basically it imo.
>>
>>1091914
>>1091818

>>1091923
>>1091916

Please.
>>
File: 1442881850703.gif (1006KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442881850703.gif
1006KB, 500x281px
>>1091763
We still need around nine l-hundred thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-seven more games featuring Avatar Korra, and only then might that be enough.
>>
>>1091480
Art was pretty good but last time I tried it there's wasn't really anything to do.
Still, I liked Switch's last game so I'm hopoeful
>>
>>1091830
>better projects die

Like what?
>>
Is there an arbitrary time limit in Lab Rats or can I grind forever without min maxing my time?
>>
>>1091823
RenPy is super easy to put out simple stuff, and if you're willing to use google and learn programming then you'll be able to do some more complicated things as well.

RPGMaker and Unity will be a little more difficult, but they're not impossible to work with if you're willing to learn.
>>
>>1091942
Sauce?
>>
>>1091902
>straight gnome
thisismyfetish.jpg
>>
>>1090899
there is.
>>
>>10886133
try it out programming is the easy part. you still need a story, gameplay and your animations should not suck
>>
>>1091550

https://mega.nz/#F!zptGALDI!PobjCphsf1hzRmUir1pbmw

This is the best I could find.
>>
>>1092054
Studio Mir.
>>
Does someone have Urban demons to share?
Or at least tell what are the new scenes?

Nergal is the only one that delivers constantly
(one day i'll stop being a jew and i will pay him too)
>>
File: Question qt.gif (70KB, 296x335px) Image search: [Google]
Question qt.gif
70KB, 296x335px
I'm trying to play Towergirls but it's really goddamn annoying that the game even when Fullscreen doesn't scale and remains around 1/3 of my monitor size.

How in the fuck do I fix this?
>>
>>1092158
Theres a towergirls game?

Whats it like, anyone got a screencap so i can see what kinda gme it is?
>>
>>1092165
RPG maker stuff
>>
>>1092179
Oh gross
>>
Welp, Super Powered link is down. Anyone has a working one?
>>
>>1091731
Does Sims 4 have a dedicated underwear tab like Sims 2? That was one of the strangest removals from Sims 3.
>>
>>1092181
its not that normal random encounter rpgmaker
more like VH

althrough its not that clear what you should do to make progress
for example, how to get to the DP2, or how to avoid getting your arse exploded by DP1 without licking her buttoks
>>
Does anyone have a guild to the Towergirls Kingdom Conquest game?

Because I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>1092158
get a smaller monitor
>>
>>1092105
I'll play it and give you a rundown later. Im at work at the moment sadly.
>>
>>1092212
would like one too
guide.
not guild.
>>
>>1092216
Yeah I meant guide
>>
>>1092052
Thanks! Sounds like you have to invest some time for a good game.
>>
How do I get into see Princesses?
>>
>>1092158

Don't use fullscreen in a virtual machine, use screen resize instead.
>>
>>1092241
not really, if you can do your own art, you could be churning out 4 elements style games in a few weeks, depending on how much spare time you have for it

basic plot, lock a few scenes behind a checklist and make the script sound less like a chimp wrote it, and release a demo for the money to roll in
>>
>>1092288
Show us all these 4 elements style games you've made in a few weeks. I'd love to play them.
>>
URBAN DEMONS IS OUT

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT
>>
>>1092310
>WHERE THE FUCK IS IT
right next to your four washingtons
>>
>>1090685
Holy I forgot all about that. Tfgamessite needs a hall of fame.
>>
>>1091930
you think this thread isn't full of the same 5-10 people who samefag and then shittalk?
>>
File: last june.png (38KB, 950x758px) Image search: [Google]
last june.png
38KB, 950x758px
>>1092306
i can't do the art

4 elements doesn't have anything complex in it

speak to x, unlock y, speak to y unlock z is as tricky as it gets

last time i bothered making a game was months ago
>>
Okay now I can't talk to fawn princess to swap party members.

Does anyone have a fucking walkthrough for Towergirls?
>>
>>1092237
looks like noone has a guide
>>
>>1090255
its origami on my copy of 0.10
>>
>>1092269
You have to gain some reputation with the reigns first.

You can do so by:
>Assisting them against bandits
>Helping them in wars
>Doing rank 2 guild quests
>>
New bread
>>1092435
>>
>>1089200
Less tedious tasks that you have to click through every fucking day.
>>
>>1089200
...Tighter design that respects the time and intelligence of the end user.

>1: If an event repeats, truncate it.
Do not repeat any full event, with all its text (e.g. "Normal whoring activity blurb #01-99" in the end of day summary).
When the player has already read it once, a repeat performance should not be presented the same way as something new.

For example: Instead, of displaying the full text for a repeatable event every time the RNG pulls it up, simply flag it after the first viewing and hide the full text version, showing only an ultrashort summary, e.g. "fucked several men, business as usual (#3)", that you can click to reveal/hide the full event text for future re-reading if so desired.

>2: Be as concise as you comfortably can
Verbosity on its own is not content - it's a chore. Don't arbitrarily aim for a particular minimum amount of text for each event.
Some, perhaps even many, events are at their sweetest when they're kept only as short as they need to be to do fulfill their purpose. (e.g. be informative, or to be interesting and to fire up the player/reader's imagination).
If you have an interesting idea you feel that you can explore and showcase, then use whatever amount of text is needed to do that reasonably well, and then re-read it and do a quick editing pass to trim it down so it reads well, removing redundancy and repetition with extreme prejudice.

>3: Tell the player how the game works.
Way too often with that type of game, it's really cumbersome and frustrating to learn what attributes are meant to represent, and what their role in the game is.

An example of a way to do this with whore attributes is to give each attribute a mouseover tooltip that describes what an attribute is typically used for in general, while making sure to actually tell the player what's happening whenever an event really does use an attribute for something (e.g. "[Hotness greater than 80]: She's obviously into you, yadda yadda ...")
>>
>>1089200
>4: Know what you're providing, ensure you're actually doing it, try to do it well
You're providing two main things that your players/readers want: (1) Titillating text and image content, and (2) Simulation and resource management gameplay.

Good content is, simply put, about the amount of quality (novel and/or stimulating) text or image content you put in the game.

Good gameplay finds ways of adding interesting twists and turns to the game's "optimization puzzle" (e.g. finding the best ways to max out your whores, make money, etc.); working on solving this is fun for the player, but once it is finally solved, the gameplay turns stale/easy if no new complications come along.

- Try to start simple, but make the game increase in complexity as time goes on
- Make money sinks the player wants to save up for
- Make attributes truly feel different, (e.g. such as providing different content/events based on which attributes are high, rather than only having all of them multiply up into a single "whoring effectiveness" value)
- Let the player make gambles or investments that let them weigh risk versus reward
- Perhaps take some inspiration from newer cooperative board games (e.g. Pandemic, Dead of Winter, Eldritch Horror, etc.)
>>
>>1089200
>5: Make game characters feel different, even after they develop.
For example: Most of these games employ a level-up system that ultimately results in every stat getting "maxed out." This means that every character develops toward becoming generic identical "superwhores".

Something else you could do would be to instead vary the maximum value of each attribute for characters, perhaps based on their starting attributes and/or some RNG.

Using RNG for this to a large degree might lead to some interesting discoveries; perhaps the shy reserved one was actually the one with the greatest potential for lewd carnal acts! ... or maybe she really WAS just not that sexually interesting after all.
I feel like that kind of discovery would contribute to each character's unique "story" (= Who are they, and who will they become?).
Maybe those limits could be stretched some limited amount, through some expensive (money sink) process?
>>
Is it possible to use my roundscapes 1.4 version save for the 1.9 one? can anyone share their saves please?
>>
>>1091731
I'm gonna need a list of the mods you use for research purposes.
>>
>>1091113
There's a great sort of azula quest on akun(as in azula route on multiverse quest)

Shame not much games with good azula content though
Thread posts: 593
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.