[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gravity Falls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 94

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 59853740_p1.jpg (461KB, 2007x1700px) Image search: [Google]
59853740_p1.jpg
461KB, 2007x1700px
>>
File: 1444822961054.gif (984KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1444822961054.gif
984KB, 500x281px
>>
>>1039482
Anyone up for some fic?
>>
>>1040485
Not that last one from the previous GF thread.
>>
>>1040527
Damn, that's all I've got.

http://pastebin.com/pvZLsmth
>>
>>1040112
This is ruined by imagining their voices.
>>
>>1041425
STOP POSTING THIS
>>
File: 017_RobbiePose_01.jpg (263KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
017_RobbiePose_01.jpg
263KB, 700x934px
Is gay stuff alright?
>>
File: giphy.gif (837KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
837KB, 640x360px
>>1040112
I like this one
>>
>>1041942
Adorbeeble.
>>
>>1041930
It's okay to be gay, friend.
>>
File: 017_RobbiePose_02.jpg (287KB, 700x934px) Image search: [Google]
017_RobbiePose_02.jpg
287KB, 700x934px
>>1041989
Then here, a special one just for you
>>
>>1042012
Yay.
>>
File: wendy date.png (453KB, 977x965px) Image search: [Google]
wendy date.png
453KB, 977x965px
I finished the fic I was writing based on this pic. I must admit, my lack of knowledge on the show does seem to shine through at times, but if you enjoyed it I'm in the commission thread.
http://pastebin.com/iyff6913
>>
File: P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.png (63KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.png
63KB, 768x614px
>>1041930
>>
>>1039481
Who's the artist?
>>
>>1042425
Very nice work! Erotic and a bit romantic all at once.
>>
File: tumblr_ohsb00XW1t1uuejmeo2_1280.png (206KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohsb00XW1t1uuejmeo2_1280.png
206KB, 900x600px
>>
>>1044463
Found it. It's koso but that's his only one on Paheal
>>
>>1041930
After seeing this, I'm smelling the scent of penis.
>>
>>1044424
holy kek
>>
File: Pacifica_nude_which.png (477KB, 900x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica_nude_which.png
477KB, 900x1266px
>>1039481
>>
>>1044554
Thanks. Thought I might've done too much build up, or screwed up the characters somehow, but it's nice to know that I didn't.
>>
>>1044652
Bruh, where are her nipples
>>
>>1044715
nipplels
ftfy
>>
File: robin spread.png (215KB, 1086x982px) Image search: [Google]
robin spread.png
215KB, 1086x982px
>>1041930
>>1042012

Robin is way better.

>>1039481
Lets elaborate that idea of Dipper and Pacifica swaping bodies and having to deal with strange new urges?
>>
>>1045102

Here's the way I had been thinking it.

It's a couple years after the series, after high school graduation. Soos is still running the Shack, and Dipper is helping out over the summer. A rainstorm had made a hole in the attic, and all the things there are out to dry. Pacifica comes over to visit, and shenanigans leads to the drying body-swap rug doing its thing with the two of them. Dipper is exasperated but unconcerned, until it becomes apparent that the rug has finally given up the ghost after so much weather exposure.

He calls up Ford (who is still on the Stan o' War), who promises to make a body-switching device, but making one will take him a month or two. Each of them have to live the other's lives. The Northwests were about to go to their summer house or a fancy party or something in Europe, so Dipper and Pacifica set up a big fight that results in him/her being left behind.

Initially, they enjoy being in the other's lifestyles. Pacifica gets to be free to do what she wants, hang out at the pool, run in the forest, eat junk food. Dipper gets access to a huge library and fancy food. They both act rather mature about the whole 'seeing each other naked' thing, realising that there is nothing they can do about it, and two months is too long a time to go without showering or changing clothes.
>>
>>1045102
>>1046127

After a while though, things start to change. Dipper in Pacifica's life finds it far too regimented, the proverbial gilded cage where he has to wear the fancy dresses, lingerie, makeup and whatnot, eat whatever food is on her diet, exercise her specific regimine, study books, go to parties, periods, and never talk to poor people--including his real family. Pacifica is so used to the structure of her life that after doing all the things she could never do, she doesn't know what to do with herself. She's also used to fine things, while Dipper's family comes from the lower middle class with its off-brand soda and clothes, and his body with all that HAIR. On top of that, they find that the hormones of the body are overriding their minds, and they are becoming more and more sexually attracted to their old gender.

With no clear end in sight for their predicament, during one of their meet-ups, a conversation topic leads to Pacifica becoming aroused due to thinking of say Wendy, and the combination of stress and shame leads to a breakdown. Dipper is handling it better, but has trouble taking his eyes off of his old body's pitched tent. He comforts her, and she eventually calms down emotionally, but not physically. She remains depressed and ashamed at the sight of it. In an effort to help her out (and due to a little bit of interest), he offers a hand with it. He gets really into it (thoughts of how much bigger it is in her hands than it is in his). He goes back to her house and goes to sleep.
>>
>>1045102
>>1046127
>>1046129

Over the next couple days, he can't stop thinking about the handjob. They don't talk about it again, but a couple meet-ups later she pops another boner. She's been taking care of it herself since that meeting, but he offers again. This time, instead of sitting next to her, he kneels down between her knees (to see if it looks bigger too). They both get into it again, and Dipper gets a load over his face. Reality catches up to them both a bit, and the realization that they had gotten off to their old bodies causes such shame that they don't meet up for a week.

The temptation remains, though. Dipper begins wondering what it would taste like, Pacifica can't get the image of her face out her head. When next they meet, things begin to escalate. No hands this time, full blowjob. He swallows. After it's finished, Pacifica offers to return the favor. Dipper hadn't done much touching of Pacifica's body so far, so getting eaten out is a whole new world. This continues on for a couple weeks, never quite crossing that final barrier.
>>
>>1045102
>>1046127
>>1046129
>>1046132

Then word comes that Ford is coming back, with a possible fix. They know that if they want to know what that final feeling is, they aren't going to have much longer to find out. For all the excitement and pleasure, the problems they have with living each other's life hasn't left--this is merely a distraction from that. They were both virgins until this point, with Dipper's eventually decreasing awkwardness and increasing nerdiness not sitting well with girls at home, and Pacifica's upbringing not allowing the freedom to date as she chose (but pony-riding and personal toys having dispensed with the need for any first-time pain and awkwardness). They do the deed--personal preference would be that Pacifica would be on a birth control device, placed by her parents to avoid scandals--and he locks her legs, keeping him in. They try it multiple times over the next two weeks, even one disastrous attempt at anal (turns out that although Pacifica had liked using toys for that herself, that preference did not carry over to Dipper).

Ford shows up (in Stan's body, for kicks), with his new body-swapping device. They change back, and things start to go back to normal. They start going back to their original sexual preference. Dipper gets ready for that apprenticeship that he declined in the original series, Pacifica goes back to her fancy socialite standing. The story closes on them meeting up at least one more time before Dipper leaves, to try out those old acts in their original bodies.
>>
>ywn corrupt the pines twins until they're both quivering piles of lust.
>>
File: wen slime.png (1MB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
wen slime.png
1MB, 1600x1236px
>>1039481
Reposting all the story prompts so far

>Dipper messing around with a vial of "love potion" intending to use it on Wendy. Ends up crashing into Pacifica in town and spilling it. The potion takes hold and she throws herself at him. Dipper tries hiding/running at first, but keeps getting ambushed Pepe Le Pew style until he gets cornered in the Mystery Shack. Gives in hoping a little make-out session will be enough to take care of her until he can make an antidote, but over the following days she pushes things further and further - sudden groping, unexpected boob flashes, surprise blowjobs, etc until he finally can't take it anymore and gives in.

>Manotaurs kidnap Pacifica and tie her down inside a cave, and using hypontic cocktails, strange incenses and magical oils, have her enter various sexually scenarios in her mind to adjust to life as a cowgirl slave. The story ends with milk-heavy mind-broken Cowficia being presented to our returned hero as a gift of solidarity in helping to save Gravity Falls, our hapless diva mooing and pawing at her new body in the sight of a male

>Oppaicifica sequel. After Pacifica's wardrobe malfunction, Mabel heads off to find/make a sweater big enough to fit her, while Dipper gives her his shirt. They have an awkward conversation about how much they've both grown since last summer. Both get increasingly hot and bothered by each other's tales of their overdevelopment. Before you know it, they're feeling each other up and nature takes its course.

>Dipper and Pacifica end up in body-swap scenario. It 'll take weeks for Dipper to figure out how to switch them back, so they agree to keep up appearances in the meantime. Shenanigans ensue - awkward attempts to pose as each other, arguments over privacy. Eventually builds up to Pacifica coming to Dipper for help, having dealt with days of random boners and not knowing what to do. Dipper reluctantly tries to help Pacifica with her 'problem' and things go downhill from there.
>>
>>1047473
It's also been suggested the Cowifica story be a sequel to the Wendip hucow fic.
>>
>>1047480
Sorry, meant to include that but I hit the character limit.
>>
>>1047473
Would love to see someone do the love potion one, and the body-swap idea has some great potential.
>>
Been batting around ideas for a cowgirl Mabel prompt

>Trying to figure out what happened to Dipper and Wendy, Mabel starts poking around the battered shack/barn. Gets distracted when she finds out one of Wendy's hobbies during her self-imposed exile was making homemade ice-cream with her milk and a ton of Smile Dip, and ends up going through her freezer. Once she digs in, she has trouble stopping and the Smile Dip trip ends up reflecting her transformation into a tall pudgy large-breasted cowgirl. Well into her transformation, she starts picking up Dipper's scent. The Smile Dip visions get lewder as instinctive needs to breed kick in and she tackles Dipper once she finds his and Wendy's cave.
>>
>>1047473
Link to the original Oppaicifica story?
>>
File: robbie r63.png (3MB, 806x1198px) Image search: [Google]
robbie r63.png
3MB, 806x1198px
>>1045102
I would dig a Robin story.

The only lewd one that I know is this one:
http://pastebin.com/zd8cZBjr

But there is none with /ss/ with Dipper.
>>
File: req oppaicifica corduroy colored.png (885KB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
req oppaicifica corduroy colored.png
885KB, 1158x1637px
>>1047646
http://pastebin.com/bZFZXuCD

It's based on this pic.
>>
File: 08feac1a91689d30320fe60074e95ff4.png (702KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
08feac1a91689d30320fe60074e95ff4.png
702KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>1047703
Still holding hope for more pictures of her like this.
>>
File: 1480308330020.jpg (373KB, 1157x1637px) Image search: [Google]
1480308330020.jpg
373KB, 1157x1637px
>>1047972
47k showed up on /co/ recently. I pointed him towards some of the requests that have been made over the past few months.
>>
File: 1477720688731.jpg (295KB, 2629x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1477720688731.jpg
295KB, 2629x2500px
>>
>>1046270
God I want more corruption stuff
>>
any vanilla dipcifica?
>>
File: 1443888527337.png (846KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
1443888527337.png
846KB, 1280x886px
>>1048265
Plenty... but nothing that would remotely qualify as /aco/ content.

Have some Wendy instead.
>>
>>1047524
Yes please
>>
http://pastebin.com/GN94K7Dd

Heyo guys, it's size crystal write anon here! Just got another quick update for you (nothing too major) but am just posting to keep y'all updated! Criticism and requests for where the story will go in the future are accepted and encouraged!
>>
>>1048350
I liked it when the dick got bigger. The tits too.
>>
>>1047473
#1 sounds like it could be interesting. I feel like the only way it could be in character though is if Dipper comes to the realization that he's being a creep while he's stalking Wendy and trying to splash her with what is (let's be honest) basically a date-rape potion. He decides not to go through with it only to immediately run into Pacifica and have everything blow up in his face. I feel like the more reluctant he is to exploit Pacifica in the state she ends up in, the better the story would work. The fun part of these kinds of stories are seeing a character try to resist temptation until eventually they start giving in and rationalizing taking things further and further, until by the end he's got her flipped upside-down, pounding puss, telling himself that it's what she wants and needs.

Not sure what the best way to end it would be
a) the effects of the potion wearing off or being cured and Pacifica and Dipper dealing with the fallout
b) Dipper leaving Pacifica under the influence of the potion permanently
c) the spell wearing off gradually and Pacifica becoming conditioned to wanting Dipper
d) something else

I dunno, what do other people think?
>>
>>1048861
if this were a multi part story, (and written by a japanese person), I could see it going along the lines of the potion wearing off, but pacifica's infatuation remains the same. As the potion was acting like a catalyst (or an excuse) for her to pursue dipper. Perhaps like a flashback from her point of view to illustrate her fauning over dipper but never doing anything because shes upper class and hes got his eyes on wendy.

Equally a Japanese man could just ignore all that characterisation and just make 18 pages of ahegao and possibly pegging
>>
>>1047703
I just realised those are Wendy's clothes.

That makes it so much better
>>
File: 1932846.jpg (751KB, 1678x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1932846.jpg
751KB, 1678x1666px
>>1048861
If someone picks this up, I feel something like option c or what >>1048923 described would work really well, with Dipper being really reluctant to do anything at first, and really only giving in with the rationalization that it'll keep calm down Pacifica long enough for him to figure out how to help her. Slowly things go further and further until by the end they're outright fucking. Maybe he gives up trying to find a cure, or maybe he tries it and it doesn't seem to work, but then you get the story from Pacifica's angle, not being able to stop herself, admiring Dipper for holding out as long as he does and not instantly giving in, but finding herself secretly enjoying it as time goes on, with the big twist at the end maybe being that the potion actually wore off weeks ago but she's having too much fun with it now.
>>
File: 1463684206628.jpg (705KB, 2500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1463684206628.jpg
705KB, 2500x1800px
new Bigdad sketch
>>
>>1047473
I'd love to see an inversion of the Cowficia idea. Like, the Manotaurs kidnap Oppaicifica and try to fuck her in to submission, but thanks to her time spent with hyperDipper, she's more than a match. After the Manotaurs have exhausted themselves going to town on her, she easily frees herself and keeps the train going.
Her strength and stature swell and they have no choice but to crown her Queen.

She returns to town as a thick, milk-heavy giantess and drags Dipper off to fulfill his destiny.
>>
>>1048861
>>1048923
>>1048949
>Not sure what the best way to end it would be
>a) the effects of the potion wearing off or being cured and Pacifica and Dipper dealing with the fallout
>b) Dipper leaving Pacifica under the influence of the potion permanently
>c) the spell wearing off gradually and Pacifica becoming conditioned to wanting Dipper
>d) something else
>I dunno, what do other people think?
It's canon that the Love God's potions only last a couple hours by itself, only has a lasting effect if the subject(s) already has some romantic love for the one they see, so could have Dipper find out about that near the end and thus with the knowledge that Pacifica's desires are completely her own is free to reciprocate them(maybe have him get dunked with another potion right as he sees Pacifica to allow him to fully cut loose)
>>
[1/3]
Regarding fics and shit. I have a story I want to make that takes place a few years later with Dipper and Pacifica.

Dipper goes to GF alone after finishing up hs. Soos messages him saying him and Melody are not back from a convention a town over so he's stuck out of the Shack.

Dipper decides to take a hike and gets to the highest possible location he can get. Here he spots someone sitting on a branch with binoculars on looking somewhere else, and this person turns out to be Pacifica. Dipper startles her, she falls, he grabs her then they both fall/roll down the hill, surviving with 'minor' injuries and scratches and Paz twists her ankle.

A very short reintroduction after and Pacifica is limping away, worried with something she knows or was looking for. Dipper helps her walk when he sees her struggling and they come upon a clearing. They hear a roar of sorts and Pacifica pushes Dipper behind a rock where they hide as a big monster comes by carrying a water nymph or something like that. Turns out Pacifica had been trying to figure out how to save Nymphs from big ass monsters that took them away from the river to someplace she didn't know, but wanted to find, to which Dipper answers by telling her the Nymph is not in danger because the monster is their male counterpart and that they are only mating.

So clearly in this scenario Dipper and Pacifica, hidding behind a rock, peek over to watch an extremely joyful water nymph get fucked by a huge druid/troll monster thing, which ensues awkward dialogue and eye contact, etc. After the sex act ends Pacifica jots down some notes on a little notebook, Dipper asks her what it is and she answers that it is just a project she has.
>>
>>1049432
[2/3]
They make their way out of the forest and reach the shack, Dipper ends up carrying her because of her ankle. Pacifica lockpicks the door when Dipper explains her that soos gone bla bla and they go inside where Dipper bandages Pacifica's foot. Still a bit 'hot' after the scene in the forest they try to make small talk. Finally done, they hear the front door open and as Dipper's about to greet Soos they hear moans and other sexual sounds, noticing Melody and Soos are going at it pretty heavily. Melody pushes Soos against the stairs and gives him a blowjob and titjob, Pacifica and Dipper hide in the living room and can't help but watch Melody go down on Soos (she's seen through the door frame, Soos can't see into the living room).

Soos finishes once in Melody's mouth and then carries Melody into the Living Room, Dipper and Pacifica hide behind the couch after panicking but Soos drops Melody onto the same couch and starts slamming away. Sex act ends and Soos and melody remain in a deep embrace, which Dipper uses as an opportunity to slide upstairs. He pulls Pacifica out of her 'trance' and carries her with him into their old attic room which is now a guest room for him and Mabel.

Before he's able to drop her on a bed to rest her foot she kisses him and reaches for his extremely noticeable erect dick, Dipper hesitates but she's past the saving point and just shuts him off with her mouth. Rapid heartbeat, high heat, (most) clothes on, no exploration sex ensues, a first for both of them. Once it's over they lie down on the bed silent before Dipper tells Pacifica that he had missed her the last couple of times he had been to GF, hinting at previous visits and the have a feely conversation and what not.
>>
>>1049440
[3/3]
Dipper gets a message from Soos telling Dipper to let him know when he gets back to the Shack, so he and Pacifica start getting dressed. Dipper picks up Pacificas coat and the notebook falls out, he asks her if its ok to flip through it and then discovers Pacifica was a Novel Writer he was actually a Fan off so he starts going on about that. In the end I want to make it so Pacifica became a Fantasy/SciFi Writer cause of Dipper.

So far that's most of what I've thought of. I want to include some Wendip by having Wendy catch Dipper and Pacifica having sex or maybe Wendy working in a sexshop, where she gets involved with both of them for a couple of sessions, and Candy as a camwhore with guest star Mabel.

So the reason to post this is to see if anyone thinks it sounds like a good idea to make art of or eh.
>>
>>1049444
Totally do that! It's all the perfect ideas!!! please!!!!!!
>>
>>1047975
Well god damn, that sounds fantastic. Hopefully mine gets picked, I definitely made a few.
>>
>>1047473
Whatever happened to the story where Wendy gets mind controlled by the green slime?
>>
>>1049660
Someone put it on pastebin, dont have the link.
>>
>>1049685
I wrote that, I can continue it if there's still interest, and im not busy.
>>
>>1049685
>>1049660
http://pastebin.com/3RDmk20a
>>
>>1049255
>It's canon that the Love God's potions only last a couple hours by itself
According to what?

The potion in the Love God episode was apparently strong enough that Mabel was demanding an "anti-love potion" to cancel its effects.
>>
>>1049833
The Journal 3 book
>>
>>1049833
Journal 3.

>WOAH - I just read the fine print and discovered something crazy! It turns out Love Potion isn't forever - it only lasts 3 hours. After that, if it ain't true love, your match will end. I guess it's more of a "nudge" than anything. Wonder how the Snadger is doing.
>Wait a minute...it's been 10 hours and Tambry and Robbie are still making out! I can see them out the window! It's totally gross - but it means their love is actually real! Maybe I AM a great matchmaker after all!
>>
>>1049843
Interesting. Hmm... so maybe Dipper tries making his own 'home brew' potion to use on Wendy.

After his accident with Pacifica he tries to wait out the potion only for her to still be under its effects hours later.

Dipper tries to come up with a cure/fix and makes it a few days before he starts giving in.

In the end, it turns out the potion wore off after the first week or two, but by then Pacifica was starting to enjoy herself.
>>
>>1047473

You forgot the size crystal shenanigan story idea.
>>
>>1049865
I think those are prompts for stories that no write anons have picked up yet.

Size crystal story is already being worked on >>1048350
>>
File: tumblr_nx2gw5cKCS1sgthx8o1_1280.png (115KB, 635x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx2gw5cKCS1sgthx8o1_1280.png
115KB, 635x721px
>>1049444
Seriously dude, that sounds like a great story with plenty of well thought out plot points and it's nice to see Soos and Melody featured in something.
>>
>>1049708
do it i want to see an ending to that
>>
>>1049864
I was thinking more that Dipper is unaware of that fact and used an actual Love God potion, just turns out that Pacifica is a total horndog once her inhibitions are removed, which leads to her distracting Dipper long enough that it's not for a couple days that Dipper is able to get enough downtime to big Mabel about the potion and find that out
>>
>>1049881
Seconded
>>
>>1048350

Nice, glad to see the size difference stuff is starting soon.
>>
>>1041437
literally only the ending redeems it
>>
>>1048861
Having the spell wear off on its own is probably the best option.

Any write anons tackling this one yet?
>>
>>1044715

ask bigdad homes
>>
>>1047473
You got that Dipper love potion fic,by any chance?
>>
>>1051142
I think those are all prompts, not finished stories.
>>
>>1049444
That sounds fucking amazing dude. Really good idea.

Out of curiosity, do you know where you'd like to go with the story? Like is there an end goal for Dipper and Pacifica or is it mostly play by ear? Either way it sounds awesome but it helps to have a goal to work toward in my opinion.
>>
>>1049444
I would read all of that!
>>
>>1048861

Dipper is dead certain that there is some interest on Wendy's end, despite her claims to the contrary. He makes a potion that enhances already-existing feelings, so if there is no interest, nothing will really happen. If she does have interest, maybe it will push her into a relationship.

Then Pacifica bumps into him and gets the full undiluted dose. Minor attraction becomes near-uncontrollable lust. Cue Pepe le Pue.
>>
>>1051805
That would fit in well with the whole idea someone suggested of Dipper rationalizing doing more and more with Pacifica later on.
>It's okay to use a love potion on Wendy, if she doesn't have any feelings for me it should wear off.
>I'll just make out with Pacifica a little bit, just so she''ll settle down and I can get back to working on a cure.
>I probably shouldn't let Pacifica fondle me, but it's only a little bit and it'll keep her occupied while I work.
>I shouldn't play with her pussy, but she seems like she's really frustrated, I guess it's only fair since it's my fault.
>I know I shouldn't screw her, but I can't take it any more, she'll understand, right?
>>
Do we have any kind of story archive? I remember their used to be a booru link but lord knows if that's still around.
>>
File: Maple_Pines_fsum.png (437KB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
Maple_Pines_fsum.png
437KB, 1280x1476px
>>1039484

Got bored so heres a colored one.
>>
>>1051909
>I change my mind.
I love shad but godamn his dialogue sucks.
>>
>>1041942

Lost.

I don't give a fuck. I lost.
>>
>>1051984
http://gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=5

Not sure how many of these still work.
>>
>>1048188
Pyronica-based corruption, or Dipper-based?
>>
>>1052995
Huh, I never knew they added Fatanon's old shortfics to that list.
>>
>>1039483
Did they mean giggling?
>>
>>1048153
Dipper should just do her already
>>
File: Wendy 02.jpg (468KB, 2300x3509px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy 02.jpg
468KB, 2300x3509px
>Have never watched Gravity Falls Like a Preteen's Balls
>Notice Wendy all over /co/
>Oh fug
>Freckles, check
>Flannel shirt, check
>That whole "older girl I have a crush on" vibe, check

Man, if someone did bbw/lactation pics of the Wendy/Frankie fusion, my dick would go right from diamonds to black holes.
>>
File: Wendy 03.jpg (485KB, 1476x1398px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy 03.jpg
485KB, 1476x1398px
>>1053295
>>
File: Wendy 01.jpg (128KB, 1040x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Wendy 01.jpg
128KB, 1040x1587px
>>1053297
>>
File: Frankie Wendy.jpg (52KB, 229x658px) Image search: [Google]
Frankie Wendy.jpg
52KB, 229x658px
>>1053317
No pug. I'm too wide for the door.
>>
File: Pacifica_nudest_babe.png (336KB, 772x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica_nudest_babe.png
336KB, 772x1132px
>>1050956
>>
>>1053317
Seconding this. What vomitous images
>>
>>1053035

Yes
>>
>>1053317
Isn't that pug from Ms Marvel?
>>
>>1053588
It's *a* pug from Ms Marvel.
>>
>>1053604
Good shot
>>
File: Pancake_Wendy_1.jpg (2MB, 2511x4331px) Image search: [Google]
Pancake_Wendy_1.jpg
2MB, 2511x4331px
>>
File: Pancake_Wendy_2.jpg (3MB, 3588x4560px) Image search: [Google]
Pancake_Wendy_2.jpg
3MB, 3588x4560px
>>1053768
>>
File: Pancake_Wendy_3.jpg (2MB, 4950x4496px) Image search: [Google]
Pancake_Wendy_3.jpg
2MB, 4950x4496px
>>1053770
>>
File: Pancake_Wendy_4.jpg (4MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Pancake_Wendy_4.jpg
4MB, 5000x5000px
>>1053774
>>
>>1053770
>>1053774
>>1053776
Fuck off with this gross shit.
>>
File: 1478736125065.jpg (389KB, 821x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1478736125065.jpg
389KB, 821x1072px
>>
>>1054126
Just as bad as the fat shit
>>
>>1053791
>>1054129
Nobody asked what you hear at the doctor's office.
>>
>>1054137
Nobody wants your creepy morbidly obese fetish shit.
>>
>>1040112
>>1041942
Imma need more like this thanks
>>
>>1054505
mikeinel / mayanakis
>>
>>1051909
Why does Shad need to turn every single character into an emo stereotype? Why bother using different characters if in the end they'll all be literally the same?
>>
>>1054554
People pay for it. Shad is crazy-popular, for some reason.
>>
>>1054554
I'm more disappointed at her (i think it's a her) anal fixation.
>>
>>1054975
He's a dude.

Source: He's been on Podcasts
>>
>>1044463
Full name Kosokuneko
found his tums
http://kosoartstop.tumblr.com/
>>
>>1054975
Every artist has their 'thing' that they feel compelled to put into 90% of their work. For Zone it's tentacles, for InCase it's futa, for Shad it's butthole-sniffing
>>
File: 1468595199227.png (477KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1468595199227.png
477KB, 868x1228px
>>1046127
This is fantastic anon.

This is the story I want to see completed the most.

Could be great having Mabel be in on the change as to give both Dipper and Pacifica a confidant for their own reasons. Gives excuse to have Mabel help Dipper accommodate to Pacifica's anatomy.
Even do a gag where Pacifica starts changing in front of him, since they're both girls which Dipper is too grossed out to allow her.

Then could be revisited later when Dipper's flipped to female heterosexuality and begrudgingly asks her for fashion tips to look pretty for meeting with Pacifica.
>>
Bumping. Don't die on me thread
>>
I'm super late to the GF party and just started watching it a few days ago.
Can I request some of the better Wendy/Dipper pictures or someone suggest a good place to play catch up?
Can doodle something lewd in return.
>>
>>1058807
The booru is a treasure trove of all things great and otherwise. Here's a search for WenDIp specifically:

http://gravityfalls.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=dipper_pines+wendy_corduroy
>>
>>1058849
Thank you very much anon.
I appreciate it.
You want me to doodle anything for you?
>>
>>1058857
Sure. Just had an idea since it's winter and all, Wendy convincing Dipper to go out naked in the snow, their bodies reacting to the cold, if you catch my drift. But anything WenDip would be much appreciated.
>>
>>1058869
Okie doke, I'll do my best.
I'm not very good and cannot into the style of the show just yet.
Will post soon as I can.
>>
>>1058878
Hey no worries, even the offer is quite nice.
>>
>>1041942
I could actually see that happening in the show
>>
Are there any pics with just Dipper and Pacifica? I like this pairing
>>
>>1058849
Nice
>>
>>1059005
>this is a doodle
niceu niceu

very niceu
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Excellent, most excellent.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
bonus rare pacifica x wendy
>>
>>
>>
This is truly the OTP
>>
>>1059005

I'm a different anon, could I ask for a doodle as well?
>>
>>1059626
If there is such a thing as too many freckles, I think this is it.
>>
File: 60271154_p0_master1200.jpg (351KB, 778x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60271154_p0_master1200.jpg
351KB, 778x1200px
Looks like Dipper went to sweater town.
>>
>>1059626
>>1059988
someone got carried away with the spraypaint tool in Paint
>>
>>1059603
I remember seeing a really long version of this once. It got way dark.
>>
>>1060503
It also made zero goddamn sense
>>
>>1060096
sauce?
>>
>>1059961
Ofc, what would you like?
>>
File: 1481746868851.jpg (124KB, 900x868px) Image search: [Google]
1481746868851.jpg
124KB, 900x868px
>>1059626
fixed
>>
>>1052011
These threads always need more Mabel
>>
File: 1461204875287.png (670KB, 1000x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1461204875287.png
670KB, 1000x1069px
>>
File: tumblr_nxx4ihrGHo1r5jxbso1_1280.png (361KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxx4ihrGHo1r5jxbso1_1280.png
361KB, 1280x1097px
>>
File: tumblr_o6uygdW1be1r5jxbso1_1280.png (874KB, 900x887px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6uygdW1be1r5jxbso1_1280.png
874KB, 900x887px
>>
>>1060732
>>1060733
>>1060735
>>1060736
>>1060738
You people have your own thread, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>1060582
godalmite
>>
>>1056661

Mabel didn't have a huge presence in my head. Ultimately, this is a story about Dipper and Pacifica, so the story focuses on them. The makeup and clothing aspect in particular was going to be solely in Pacifica's court. She has very very specific instructions on what Dipper is allowed to wear while in her body, so she makes damn sure that he follows them. Her reputation is at stake, and if we're being honest Mabel would put Dipper in bedazzled clothing and use every bit of makeup Pacifica possesses. I could see a sleepover makeover happening with both Dipper and Pacifica present, however.

On top of that, one of the plotpoints of why they want to get back into their old bodies is that Dipper doesn't get to see his sister as much. At this age, they are more independent of each other than they were in the series, but the forced separation is killing Dipper. The Northwests may be gone from the picture, but the staff is still there, and disapproving of meeting the 'poor people', which they have instructions to prevent, or will report to the parents.

Mabel has more of a presence on Pacifica's side of the story though. She is the one introducing her to all of the new things she couldn't experience as a rich girl.
>>
Why is it that the gravity falls thread is the one that always gets shit up with slob/diaper/scat shit in it.
>>
>>1060503
Someone should post it
>>
File: wtcgf02.gif (155KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wtcgf02.gif
155KB, 600x400px
>>1061838
here is the full set
https://exhentai.org/g/731244/54886a0e70/

the only other fap worthy gif is this one. The rest is creepy horror shit that doesn't really make sense. But its interesting I guess
>>
>>1059005
this is great!
>>
>>1059961
I'm still around if you want that doodle anon.

>>1062420
Thank you anon!
They are fun to draw.
>>
>>1062481
not that anon (but that other anon) but do you only feel like drawin wendippery?
>>
>>1059005
Didn't get to comment on this until now, original booru anon here, but this is damn nice. Not bad at all. I like the feel of it with the colored pencil, gives it a certain aesthetic.

Keep it up and hope you enjoy the rest of the series.
>>
>>1062406
Link doesn't work for me, just redirects to a sad panda.I remember it ended with Mabel in an asylum having beaten Pacifica to death with a putt-putt club

ANYway. I think a series of pictures of Pacifica sexually debasing herself to win Dipper is a worthy idea that someone should do. Especially if they also include Mabel in a race to the bottom to see who can degrade themselves more for the Pinecock.
>>
>>1062485
>feel like drawin wendippery
>wendippery
Yeah if that means Wendy and Dipper together of course!
What would you like?

>>1062487
Oh haha
Thank you, I hope it's kinda of what you wanted.
I'll make nicer stuff down the road.
Thank you! I'm on season 2 episode 3. It's getting interesting.
>>
>>1062492
you have to get the exhentai plugin for your browser, register for a forum account, and log in with it once
then you have to fail at least once when you think it's all perfectly set up (this is a vital part of the process)
then you restart your browser and it'll work
>>1062493
I was asking if that's the ONLY thing you're doin' requests for. because i'd prefer me some pinecest.
>>
>>1060733
>>1060732
>>1060731
>>1060735
>>1060736
>>1060738
What the fuck is this bullshit
>>
>>
>>1062497
This seems like a whole lotta not-worth-it.
>>
>>1062529
it's the best repository of hentai manga on the internet. and you only have to do it once ever.
also i MAY be wrong about the plugin, you may simply need to register and log in.
>>
>>1062497
>i'd prefer me some pinecest
Oh sorry anon, I'm a dope and misread.
Ahaha
So like Mable and Dips together?
I could but I'd rather it not be lewd if that's OK.
>>
>>1062505
That big just doesn't work for me
>>
>>1062549
that's okay with me! cuteness is every bit as enjoyable as lewdness
how about hair sniffing? doesnt really matter which is which
or head-in-lap
>>
>>1062557
I'll try to sketch something up for you anon.
Where should I drop it off since it will be non lewd?
>>
>>1062604
oh yeah
eh there's a few non lewd pictures in here.. I don't think that gets you as in trouble as posting lewd on a blue board
i dunno do you have a gallery of some kind somewhere?
>>
>>1062611
I'll drop it off here then later on.
Sorry I don't.
>>
>>1062538
You do not need a plugin. The plugin allows you to use the site without using an account iirc, for those weird people adverse to making accounts anywhere.
>>
>>1062538
>>1062538
OR you can just change exhentai to g.e-hentai in the URL and get 99% of the same damn thing. Excluding CP, though.
>>
>>1052303
Same. I've seen it before, but it gets me every time, heh.
>>
File: l u v for anon.png (3MB, 900x1122px) Image search: [Google]
l u v for anon.png
3MB, 900x1122px
>>1062557
>>1062611
Here you go anon.
I actually finished it last night but couldn't get a decent photo.
Still a poor image loses lots of it's detail.
Anyway, sorry it's not very lewd.
Hope you like it even a little.

>sage for non lewd
>>
>>1063242
This is really well done!
>>
>>1063242
cute as fuuuuuck
mabel looks to be reaaallly sunk into that couch, which actually makes it cozier.
also it's neat to see someone actually doing traditional art AND doing a good job with the coloring
>not very lewd
well his pants are off! that's a good start
>>
>>1055024
>>1054975
He's definitely Swiss. Possibly mixed race and legally a "menace to society" in Switzerland.
>>
>>1052038
See
>>1063522
>>
>>1064041
wish i'd had that kind of relationship with my sister. we were fucking EAGER to move in with different parents and never missed each other
>>
>>1063451
Aw thanks man, I'll do some serious/better stuff after I finish up the show and have some practice.
>>1063496
>reaaallly sunk into that couch
Haha yeah, I wondered if it was too much.
>his pants are off
Yeah I wondered if that would be lewd enough lol
Thank you for your kind words.
It's really fun drawing them and I look forward to doing it more seriously down the line.
Thank you again!
>>
>>1064402
i would have shown an item or two of her apparel strewn out too, but it's very nice. it inspires me to draw something like that sometime. maybe snuggling together naked under a blanket

so you haven't finished the show yet? oh man, you're in for a good time
>>
>>1064439
I dunno if I'm really comfortable with the whole lewd pine babes loving each other thing yet haha
But no I haven't just finished episode 4 of season 2 this morning.
>>
>>1064473
well that's the nice thing, there's a lot of options. it's ALL cute
>>
>>1059563
I came here to fap, not cry, dammit.
>>
File: 59598781_p0.jpg (717KB, 1280x1641px) Image search: [Google]
59598781_p0.jpg
717KB, 1280x1641px
>>
>>1062552

Well that's too bad
>>
>>1066039
Thanks, my ant farm will appreciate this.
>>
>>1066043
whatta you tryin to do anon, raise some devi-ants?
>>
File: 1474505381915.png (3MB, 4685x893px) Image search: [Google]
1474505381915.png
3MB, 4685x893px
>>
>>1063203
>>1064041
>>1065564
>>1069713
>>1069816
Let this be a lesson to you. Twins aren't for sex, Padippica is the otp
>>
>>
>>1070740
son they came out th'pussy within minutes of each other. twins were made for lovin'. two halves of a coin and the coin likes to flip so they take turns being on top.
>>
>Dips and Mabes get caught by parents
>to their relief, it turns out their parents are brother and sister too. twins do run in the family
>they dont even care if they use condoms
>they had dipper and mabel at 15, as we recall doing the math of sherman being 42 in 2012
>>
>>1059563
And then, they fucked!
>>
File: 06303b_5988474.jpg (183KB, 1200x1409px) Image search: [Google]
06303b_5988474.jpg
183KB, 1200x1409px
>>1069471
>>
File: 4cb336_5988474.jpg (151KB, 1200x1282px) Image search: [Google]
4cb336_5988474.jpg
151KB, 1200x1282px
>>1071233
>>
File: 5a12ff_5988474.jpg (211KB, 1200x1276px) Image search: [Google]
5a12ff_5988474.jpg
211KB, 1200x1276px
>>1071235
>>
File: dbcf72_5988474.jpg (164KB, 1200x1626px) Image search: [Google]
dbcf72_5988474.jpg
164KB, 1200x1626px
>>1071245
>>
File: Pacifica_fbc4d5_5988474.jpg (115KB, 900x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica_fbc4d5_5988474.jpg
115KB, 900x1266px
>>1071249
>>
File: Pacifica_13fb05_5988474.jpg (130KB, 900x1454px) Image search: [Google]
Pacifica_13fb05_5988474.jpg
130KB, 900x1454px
>>1071250
>>
File: Sexy.png (129KB, 289x542px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy.png
129KB, 289x542px
>>1071251
>>
>>1071252
>>
>>1071256
>>
>>1071257
>>
>>1071260
>>
>>1071275
>>
>>1070753
As a twin, fuck this. Get out with your sickness.
>>
>>1071310
are you a cartoon or a real person?
>>
>>1071324
What kind of fucking question is this?
>>
>>1071349
if you're a cartoon, you should fuck your sister
if you're a real person, you shouldn't
>>
Heeey, we got any /SS/ with Dipper and Robin (rule 63-Robbie)?
>>
>>1065654
>worship booty
bitch i already do
>>
>>1059578
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE
>>
>>1062505
Those two really make a good pair
>>
>>
>>1071352
If you're a cartoon; you don't exist.
>>
>>1072271
I wish his Wendy wasn't so plain in comparison to Maboobs and Thiccifica.
>>
>>1053295
There was some chubby Wendy cosplay posted on b you'd probably like. Not that big tho
>>
>>1072371
Tell that to the guy with his "as a twin.." as if he somehow has something in common with fictional people
>>
>>1073366
I'm glad someone gets it
>>
>>1059563
Where is the porn?
>>
>>1059563
How could they fade to black before the kiss?
>>
>>1073962
yeah sadly inel hasn't quite gone the full monty. but it's still really cute
>>
>>1067590
underrated, dad
>>
>>1075060
well this was worth posting twice. i dont see a changed typo, but I do see a lot of fucking random capitalizations like a little kid would do.
>>
>>1075019

Go find something better to do, buddy... We came here to Masturbate to Erotic illustrations... Not to Argue why two Cartoon Twins "should" fuck.

"should"

...the fuck is your damage boy
>>
>>1075008
>>1075060
You're unironically avatarfagging in an underage cartoon porn thread.
>>
>>1075008
>>1075060
>>1072569
>trying to act high and mighty in a porn thread by posting rick reaction images
He's an idiot, but you're far worse. Stop pretending you're anything like rick
>>
>>1075077
eh that's the part I'm actually cool with.
>>1075082
it makes you a little kid. just saying, man
>>
>>1056496
actually butthole sniffing and anilingus is more a blargsnarf thing, shad is more a... I dunno, punk girls with tattoos and futa versions?
>>
Where should I share my lewd GF art?
Here or is there a draw thread of some sort?
>>
>>1075200
here, of course. The drawthread is for completed requests.
>>
>>1075361
Ah OK.
Would female pov with dipper be welcome here or nah?
>>
File: 1469198373490.jpg (167KB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1469198373490.jpg
167KB, 1280x1493px
>>1075368
Of course, I assume.
This IS a /aco/ Gravity Falls thread.
>>
>>1075384
nope but spoilering is a bad idea anyway. the kind of yannitors that want to destroy all fun use spoiler tags as a way to zero in on shit to delete
>>
File: 60487278_p0.png (419KB, 676x892px) Image search: [Google]
60487278_p0.png
419KB, 676x892px
>>
File: tumblr_oilttePeCo1vwf1mno1_1280.png (19KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oilttePeCo1vwf1mno1_1280.png
19KB, 640x960px
A girl can dream.
>>
>>1040112
>>1041942
Dipper and Mabel going at it always made me rock hard. So me abd my girlfriend dressed up as Dipper and Mabel for Halloween to pass out candy and go to a Halloween party. We planned to fuck like (twin) weasels when we got home. But she did something to piss me off and I wasn't down. We broke up a couple weeks later. She had an IUD and everything man I could have been nutting up in there all night! If I knew then what I knew now I would have put whatever it was aside and just have been pissed at her the next day.

Well there's always next year with some random skank
>>
>>1079053
I feel ya, man. Never let any bitch get under your skin - the lesson we've both learned the hard way. Next time, fuck 'em. (Either way.)
>>
>>1079053
you do realize a breakup hurts more the more attached you are, i.e. the more youve fucked, right? you saved yourself a few extra hairs caught in that bandaid.

that said we need more erotic pines cosplay
>>
>>1060096

The world needs more content of Mabel putting tiny boys between her breasts, be it art or stories showing it happening.
>>
>>1079123
Badda Bing my man
>>1079171
I appreciate you man, but she and I were fairly locked at the hip for over a year so I don't think that one night would have been too much extra grievance. It was for the best in the long run, she was confrontational just for the sake of it. I just really hate talking to new girls and pretending to find them interesting. Seriously thinking of just removing girls from the equation for a while and living alone with my guns and anime.

Also my apologies for I have nothing to contribute, I'm more of a lurker here. Just thought I'd vent.
>>
>>1079474
fuck,i lost my sides to that
>>
File: tumblr_oip9is0gAN1takt7zo1_1280.jpg (117KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oip9is0gAN1takt7zo1_1280.jpg
117KB, 868x1228px
>>
File: tumblr_oipcd43UqO1r9qxp3o2_1280.png (287KB, 960x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oipcd43UqO1r9qxp3o2_1280.png
287KB, 960x1920px
>>
>>1079474
lmao 3dorf
>>
File: 1480002512211.png (1MB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1480002512211.png
1MB, 1600x1236px
>>1049712
>>1049660
>>1049881
>>1049942
FINISHED!! Well the first chapter anyway. I might just write a prequel and epilogue and just leave it like that, or I'll make this into something bigger.
Hell of a project, spent way to long working on it because I was distracted. Soooo... I guess I should be open for commissions again now, so the info for that should be in the commission thread by the end of the night. Merry xmas.
http://pastebin.com/VjcBaNyE
>>
>>1080457
doin god's work man. merry ficsmas
>>
>>1080111
Goddamn, that might be the oppaiest 'Cifica yet.
>>
>>1082314
>pinch my nipples? I can't even reach them!
>suck my own? I'd have to make them do a U-turn
>>
>>1041425
DAMN this is good. Why hasn't it gotten more attention?
>>
>>1041425
Well that was... interesting. I was expecting plain old smut, not... that.
>>
>>1080457
It's good. But it feels like it doesn't have an ending. It needs more.
>>
>>1075096
Idk, a lot of his iconic art has butthole-sniffing. Its that donut-anus focus.
>>
>>1083405
Can someone tell me what this means before I dive in?
>>
>>1083418
course it doesn't have an ending. that's the break before it switches perspective, so I decided to make that the end of chapter 1. I've got a few commissions to wrap up, but after that, makin a chapter 2, probobly from dippers perspective when he wakes up. Or I might put a chapter before that, of a random character watching the world burn.
>>
>No lewd where Dipper uses the memory gun on the shapeshifter and teaches it to be his lewd toy
>>
>>1084782
So write it.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nktns5xpEL1rn47ue.png (218KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nktns5xpEL1rn47ue.png
218KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 60585564_p0.png (704KB, 1113x1184px) Image search: [Google]
60585564_p0.png
704KB, 1113x1184px
>>
File: ns0.png (727KB, 765x990px) Image search: [Google]
ns0.png
727KB, 765x990px
Area started posting pages of this on her patreon but not on tumblr, does anybody have them ?
>>
>>1084578
It's not smut, it's just a short fic that has sex in it, depicted briefly, as part of the plot.
>>
>>1087528
Fanfiction is smut and trash
>>
>>1047473
>Oppaicifica
I need the first one
>>
>>1087973
See >>1047703.
>>
>>1087442
Seconding this
>>
Need more art of Pacifica in her golf outfit
>>
>>1088822
Now I want to see golf Oppaicifica holding a club between her breasts like she's titfucking it. That's another one for the request list.
>>
Gravity Rises ;)
>>
>>1071250
>>1071233
>>1071249
I keep seeing their work all over the place
What is the artist name.
>>
>>1085518
Aelous06 fucking defeated BigDad's Pacifica. All praise the best drawfag
>>
>>1085518
tfw that thick, unblurred line on dipper's cock made it look like he had two
>>
>>1048350

Next part of this coming any time soon?
>>
>>1048861
I would very much want a Dipper and Pacifica ending. So why not have them both briefly under the effect of the spell and have them wanting each other

There was a party episode with the two and they are great together. So it should with them romantically attracted to each other
>>
>>1048949
I would go with "c" aswell. Dipper and Pacifica are great together
>>
>>1089461
Write Anon here, been a bit busy with christmas and all so next time I have a free day I'll try to get as much done as I can. Do you have any requests about the story at all?
>>
File: wendy.png (1017KB, 1500x1238px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.png
1017KB, 1500x1238px
>>
>>1090345
Just write what you think fits
>>
>>1090345

Just make good use of the size difference stuff.
>>
File: grav_Falls_00.jpg (464KB, 1024x1451px) Image search: [Google]
grav_Falls_00.jpg
464KB, 1024x1451px
hi guys
>>
File: grav_Falls_01.jpg (412KB, 1024x1451px) Image search: [Google]
grav_Falls_01.jpg
412KB, 1024x1451px
>>
File: grav_Falls_02.jpg (460KB, 1024x1451px) Image search: [Google]
grav_Falls_02.jpg
460KB, 1024x1451px
>>
>>1093440
>>1093450
perfectly matched style
>>
File: 1482610345428.jpg (224KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1482610345428.jpg
224KB, 868x1228px
>>1080111
Splashed some color on it!
>>
>>1093554
beat me to it. great job!
>>
>>1080457
after reading i've got to say that it was a nice read and i would continue reading it if you kept posting more chapters also i feel that dipper would be the last one to get possessed as either other targets become easier to get to then dipper or something just gets in the way of Wendy!slime
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.