[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boruto : Shippuden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 44

File: big_1492898746_image.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1492898746_image.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
This scene gives me chills from start to finish every time I watch it. There's so much given to us in such a short preview. The utter destruction of the leaf, the implication of Naruto's death, the fact that they're both covered in god slayer tattoos, Bort's homolust for Sasuke (still wearing his headband, the cape, the sword). There's just so much to look forward to and speculate about. What're your thoughts?
>>
Unless you talk abou who is best girl in series you won't get much boruto discussion here.
Anyway I agree with you. I'm anxiously waiting to see how the story goes from the happy go lucky series it is now to the utter destruction and devastation of the future. I think Boruto will have lots of trials and tribulations.
>>
>>162270564
They should have cut their losses and ended it after episode 480 of shippuden, everything after that, including Boruto has been low-quality filler populated with boring and unlikeable OC's; the only redeeming feature of the Boruto series is the nostalgia from seeing how the old generation minus the wandering autist have matured and developed.
>>
>>162273186
they should have eneded after pains death and before nagato revived everyone
>>
>>162273250
> sending the cashcow to slaughter house that early
Anon we both know that they wont do it even its corpse has been rotten to the core
>>
Fuck Off Narutards
>>
>>162274019
Nice meme
>>
>>162274019
bumping this thread just because i think you're pathetic.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (194KB, 1018x1848px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
194KB, 1018x1848px
>>162270564
Would you recomment Bort to someone that recently Finished Shippuden and enjoyed it?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 314x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 314x360px
>>162273186
I like the OCs
>>
>>162273186
But the final 20 or so episodes of Shippuden were better than half the Manga and the Boruto anime has been great so far.
>>
>>162277161
well?
>>
>>162277161
Boruto is pretty good. It's like the better parts of Naruto. It's definitely worth watching. Lots of good character development and some good fights too. It's got a lot of potential to not fuck up where Naruto did.
>>
>>162277161
No because part 1 and shippuden are completely different and have some good moments while Boruto doesn't, come back in 2 when the plot kicks in.
>>
>>162277961
The fights have good animation but thats about it, their definitely style over substance and thats only because they pump the entire arc's animation budget into a single 30 second fight scene which leaves the rest of the episodes in that arc looking like shit. Also what's the point in developing a bunch of characters that not many people care about; I've seen numerous people who absolutely despise Boruto, saying that he ruins episodes.etc and that Sarada should replace him as the MC, I've also seen people complain about Sarada being boring and bitchy and finally there's a reason why people keep joking about the OC's being filler characters...it's because their really boring.
>>
>>162278272
>what's the point in developing a bunch of characters that not many people care about
What would be the point of only having a few characters with any sense of personality? I don't see how Boruto ruins episodes. He IS the MC, and his character is still developing too. He's not half the obnoxious cunt Naruto was. I personally don't care for Sarada, but again, they're still developing the characters. You should know that most of the hate is just waifu wars by the absolute worst people these threads attract, same for Sumire. We're only 24 episodes in, and the next arc looks like it'll be full of character growth.
>>
>>162278272

I don't like Sarada's Gaiden development and I think she got shafted in the movie and manga yet, but she's an ok character and actually getting some spotlight.

I like the OC's more for the simple reason that they are all new and not a child of the old gen. Plus Sumire is the most awesome female yet IMO. Glad that this generations females are actually awesome.
>>
>>162278754
This
>>
>>162270564
Hold on a fucking second, the sequel got an anime, too? How many chapters does the Boruto manga have?
>>
>>162278894
Not many, anime is a prequel to the movie, manga takes place after the movie
>>
>>162278894
>How many chapters does the Boruto manga have?
>>
File: 1234.png (55KB, 1014x516px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
55KB, 1014x516px
>>
>>162279206
Too obvious.
>>
File: sasdoodoo.png (469KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
sasdoodoo.png
469KB, 640x451px
>>
>>162278754
>Glad that this generations females are actually awesome

How low are you standards? Is this the result of years of conditioning from watching shippuden filler...also people who think Sumire's a good character low-key disgust me, go watch something else and find a better waifu.
>>
>>162278452
>He's not half the obnoxious cunt Naruto

I swear people always forget the context when they put forward this argument, Naruto had an excuse to be bratty, he was an un-educated orphan, abused and hated by society; also Naruto was a madman and his crazy antics really helped inject some much needed light into what was essentially a grim story about child-soldiers fighting to the death. Unlike Boruto, Naruto was an underdog and an altruist which made him an extremely likeable and compelling character who was easy to root for in a fight. What Boruto is equivalent to is a famous rapper's son who embarrasses and desecrates his father's legacy by making trouble and acting like he's faced the hardship and oppression his father had despite the fact that in reality he's lived a very privileged and comfy life with minimal hardship.
>>
>>162279455

My expectations were so damn low after Naruto's crap handling that I was completely suprised about Sumire's (and to an lesser extend Sarada's) decent enough character development.
>>
>>162279891
I swear, some people have no idea what the words "character development" mean and just throw it in to have better sounding justification of why they like a character. Sumire didn't have a development. It wasn't even good or bad, there was none to begin with.
>>
Any theories about the alternate universe? Was it that crack that Toneri broke mid air in episode 15? I gotta be honest this series is starting to get pretty good. Wish the manga wasn't monthly.
>>
>>162280032
Then what is character development?
>>
>>162280454
It's when a character has a flaw, realizes it, works on overcoming it and ends up as a different person as opposed to what he started as. Boruto has good development in the movie. Sarada has shit development in the gaiden. Shikadai, Denki and Iwabe have little one-episode developments. Mitsuki has a development over ghost arc. But Sumire doesn't, she starts as quiet nice girl and she ends as quiet nice girl, and no, turning into villain for no reason and reverting back does not count as development, because she's exactly the same after it as she was before, it's just shit writing.
>>
>>162280610

In that case it would be the same as saying Sarada didn't developed since she's still the same after that sudden conflict with her mother.

She and Sumire got the most focus out of all new gen kids in Boruto and more than every female in Naruto. Sarada had conflict with her mother and Sumire had an ongoing conflict with her fate and her friends she made during the time in the academy and changed her whole perspective towards her life in the academy.
>>
>>162279434
And that's what he lives by
>>
I will never be able to understand why Kiba ended up being so underappreciated by Kishi and SP.

Such a cool character neglected and wasted for uglier, bland characters.

I will never fucking understand.

Well, at least in BNHA and it's fandom, they have better taste in characters.
>>
>>162280918

Just wait until he becomes the team leader of Sumire, Namida and Wasabi.

They all have something to do with animals/creatures and Wasabi is pretty much the Kiba of Boruto.
>>
>>162280807
The reason it looks like Sarada didn't develop over gaiden is because SP gave her post-gaiden personality. In Kishi's work she clearly lacks connection with people and doesn't have a direction in her life, both of those things she gains by the end of the gaiden. Her development is done badly, but she has it.
Sumire didn't change shit about her life. Saying that everything before was her pretending is nothing but a convenient excuse, since there was no indication she actually harbors resent towards Konoha people. And what fucking conflict with fate? Did you even think it through or thought that's a cool phrase to say? She was told by her dad to have revenge on Konoha, she didn't fora bit, then for no reason decided to do it, but then got turned around because Boruto told her she has friends, something she already knew. There is no development to Sumire, she does not change, she is written like a run-of-the-mill shippuuden filler antagonist,, specifically like the guy from mist country filler, that kid form one of the very first fillers that goes after Gaara's retrieval, and three fucking different villain in the new chuunin exam arc. All of them are absolutely identical (act nice at first, suddenly decide to go and do something bad because they were long ago told to do it, get explained that it's bad and that they have friends so there's no need to do bad thing).
>>
>>162281061
>Wasabi is pretty much the Kiba of Boruto
I don't remember her being obnoxious and incompetent. Also I question her and Namida's connection to animals. I guess Wasabi got a tail charm, which is a streatch already, but Namida only shown propensity towards explosion tags.
>>
>>162280610
Development refers to any change, it isn't limited to flaws. But to your point, Sumire wanted to destroy the village, now she doesn't. I don't see how that doesn't count as development. Same with Sarada, she was affected by her absent father, and now she's connecting with him. It's no different than Boruto or the others for that matter.
>>
>>162280918
Kiba was awful. He had Naruto's loudmouth obnoxiousness with no skill to back it up. And that's not even in comparisson to ninja gods' powers, Hinata and Shino had way more combat capabilities than him, so did Ino-Shika-Cho, Lee, and Neji. Only person to be as useless as him was Tenten and she at least didn't shout for attention all the time.
>>
>>162280918
Kishi shafted him like the rest of the characters not named Naruto and Sasuke. And SP practically hates him because he was a "threat" to NaruHina.
>>
>>162281061

I really don't like the new gen kids. It's just a bunch of rehash kids and bland uninspired OC's.

If they actually were planning to make Kiba team leader of that filler girl squad for relevance, I'd rather they just give Kiba his own filler kid instead.
>>
>>162281208
>Sumire wanted to destroy the village, now she doesn't
No she didn't. She was a perfectly normal student. If from the start she was shown to hate Konoha and work towards its destruction, and her niceness being a facade, then it would work. But she was moebait at the start, had a senseless fit, and went back to being exactly same moebait. There's no development here.
>>
>>162281061
Kiba's sister has a better chance of being the team leader than Kiba himself.
>>
>>162281243
Agreed, but Kiba has been shafted the most in recent years.
>>162281215
Disagree, Kiba was awesome. I liked him much more than Naruto. He had animal beast syncing techniques that could easily have been expanded and developed through elemental jutsu e.g. Fire fused beast tranformations.

Kiba was the most convenient/competent tracker on Team 8 too.

I don't mean to shit on Hinata but she was literally just an inferior Neji. She was always the weakest in Team 8 anyway.

Also, in the Konoha Novel, Kiba (as seen by shino) to have destroyed a meteor during the Last.
Studio Pierrot did not animate that though (because they're biased of course).
>>
>>162281275
If it was shown from the start, it would ruin the reveal
>>
>>162281708
Okay, so she doesn't have character development because SP really wanted to be poor man's Shyamalan.
>>
>>162281755
No, she does have character development, but you don't like it's execution
>>
>>162281887
No she doesn't. She's the same as she was at the start. Badly executed development is what Sarada got in the gaiden, it's inconsistent and makes her constantly go back and forth, and exaggerates previously mild traits, but she still ends up different.
>>
>>162282014
How would you know if she's the same as the start when she hasn't even spoken since the arc? Either way, you have to separate whether or not you like how something is written from what actually happened. Her character at the beginning and end is not the same, I don't know why you insist it is. She wants to destroy the village and puts on a front to hide that, then it's revealed but she has a change of heart. It's not original, sure, but it's a development nonetheless. Don't know why it's hard to understand. Maybe you're referring to personality, but even that is yet to be determined until we see more of her.
>>
>>162281290
Eh Give Kiba a chance
>>
>>162281092

Nope, she played the cute and innocent girl while she was scheming her plan secretly in the background. She wanted to fullfill the desire of her father, until she realized that she can decide her own way in her life and that she enjoyed her life in the academy despite her sad backstory. She changed obviously to the better. Otherwise she still would try to kill everyone.

Also her character expanded upon the arc. A backstory and a actual confrontation was the key here.
>>
>>162270564
This post sound like those anime youtube videos where some dude is being a pretentious fuck for the sake of it.
Shut the fuck up, it's a fucking children cartoon.
>>
>>162284941
Most of the people watching it are in their late 20s and older.
>>
>>162270564
gonna drop the series when we reach this
>>
I just wanted a comfy actual mission based ninja village series minus the bullshit eye magic.
Though if they're clear about going down the route in the first place, I'm saving myself time.
>>
>>162273186
The filler really killed the series.
>>
>>162270564
Is this series worth watching? I dropped naruto before the 4th ninja war but i know how it ends, is this still a nonsense battle to see who can throw the biggest power?
>>
>>162287390
Only if you like Naruto fillers, because it's written exactly like them.
>>
Does anyone think that Orochimaru will eventually try to take Mitsuki's body?
>>
File: sumire.png (686KB, 918x705px) Image search: [Google]
sumire.png
686KB, 918x705px
>>162287390

Yes. Pic related is one reason.
>>
>>162287390
I'm actually finishing up Naruto myself. I stopped mid war and started Boruto and it's a refreshing change of pace. There hasn't been any super powered wizardry so far. They're academy students with only pretty basic jutsu and they're kind of strategic about it. The story drags in a few episodes, but it's not bad.
>>
>>162280610
The thing is, the girls in Boruto are still, by default, better because no female in Naruto went through any kind of character arc, with the exception of Tsunade and that was the arc she was literally introduced in.

It may not be a lot, but the girls in Boruto getting some kind of development is still something compared to the literally 0 in Naruto
>>
>>162287474
Look, I'm honestly liking Boruto more than I've liked the actual Naruto manga in the past like 5 years, on account of the fact that I actually want to see a new episode as opposed to before when I would get bored for long periods of time and when I came back, it wouldn't look like anything had gotten better
>>
>>162287506
>Does anyone think that Orochimaru will eventually try to take Mitsuki's body?

Nah. It's quite likely that he's already in a clone of Mitsuki's body, or rather that Mitsuki is a clone of it.
>>
>>162273186
>muh filler

The last 20 episodes of Shippuden covered some of the light novels that are part of the official timeline and the entirety of the Boruto anime is also official. There is no filler anymore.
>>
>>162281160
Probably just referring to their preferences in episode 4 for summoning animals where Namida wanted a dog and Wasabi a cat.
>>
File: Sakura vs Shin.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura vs Shin.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Will we see some cool fights in Mist Arc?
>>
>>162287474
As someone who rewatched the entirety of Naruto, including filler, several times (don't ask, I'm not sure myself) you are talking so far out of your ass I can hear the butthurt all the way over here. Boruto is an outright masterpiece in comparison.
>>
Fuck off narutards
>>
>>162287474
>he likes Kishi's autism
>>
Hey mods, the faggots are starting their general again. Do something.
>>
>>162288731
Nice meme
>>
>>162288930
Stay mad
>>
>>162288731
Thank you for your support!
>>
>>162287390

No it's not. So don't bother.
It's just a tryhard attempt to re-imagine classic Naruto, but with uninspired, Bland new gen kids and lack of tension or excitement.

Also, trying making the older gen look as ugly as possible.
>>
File: 1505341555944.png (432KB, 849x470px) Image search: [Google]
1505341555944.png
432KB, 849x470px
I hope that pic related in Boruto being impressed by Kagura's sword which sparks his interest in kenjutsu.
>>
What are the chances of a teenaged Boruto loosing his ability to use chakra in any form? It would be nice to see what is it like to be a civilian/non-chakra user in a world where everybody can use demi-god abilities
>>
>>162290046
Miriofag pls
>>
>>162290063
I have never watched BHNA in my life. It would be just a cool idea for Bort to be powerless, and on the run from people who want him dead for his actions in destroying Kohona
>>
>>162290133
Well you should. Watch it, because you're never getting anything like that in Naruto where hax powers and bloodlines are everything. If you want to know how a ninja without chakra would fare just look at lee and his relevance.
>>
Konohamaru trying to act cool and wise in front of the kids is always great.
>>
>>162290437

same but shino
>>
File: only_thing_missing_is_a_fedora.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
only_thing_missing_is_a_fedora.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>162289200
>unsheathes kusanagi
>hiraishins behind you
>pssh nothing personnel tebasa
>>
>>162290369
Yeah, I will
But Lee I consider a chakra user. He can use chakra to walk on water and as well as the Gates. Im talking Boruto being reduced to not being able to use absolutely any bit of chakra at all, like you or me
>>
File: 1504064642534.gif (386KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504064642534.gif
386KB, 480x270px
>>162290530
speak for yourself, im infusing chakra right now
>>
>>162270564
I thought it looked like a ridiculous parody of what was already kind of a ridiculous parody of itself

Yeah Valley of the End was really cool but what if this time we just did that sideways on Naruto's face
>>
File: 1492463471170.jpg (721KB, 2133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492463471170.jpg
721KB, 2133x1600px
>>162270564
who even cares about the leaf getting destroyed
>>
>>162281530
Kiba was a faggot
>>
Should I start this one? I watched first few episodes but plot was not advancing at all so dropped it
>>
>>162273186
everytime the legacy characters aren't in the scene i can barely care

when it's been over twenty episodes and nothing has happened in your garbage show yet besides flimsy worldbuilding as trash as the land of tea or the land of this and that or 'character development' of the same gravity and quality of such memorable characters as isaribi and yakumo and you just know any development for MC and his friends are gonna be rolled back and discarded the minute they hit manga material so who even cares
>>
>>162291782
hmph, I wish. Kiba should've been bisexual atleast imo.

Well, Naruto was definitely a faggot though . No straight guy would cry, bitch and chase over a dude he was barely even friends with.
>>
File: Lee's_arm_and_leg_crushed.png (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lee's_arm_and_leg_crushed.png
772KB, 1280x720px
>>162270564
Recently picked on the Ninjastorm game

How THE FUCK do I get good in this game??? Why is everyone there in PvP have to block all the fucking time?
>>
kiba loves pussy
>>
>>162280918
are you dogfuckeranon?
>>
>>162292203
Manage subs better and play exclusively uchiha, hokage naruto, or science tool bort
>>
File: FTG1.gif (955KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FTG1.gif
955KB, 500x281px
>>162290611
I would unironically love it if Bort learned Hiraishin, I know it is basically nothing personell no jutsu, but it is just too cool to be wasted on a dead guy.
>>
>>
File: 1484005410919.jpg (152KB, 676x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1484005410919.jpg
152KB, 676x1521px
Filler Nardo dropped so many more panties than real Nardo
>>
>>162293508
Hopefully it makes the Karinfags finally shut the fuck up.
>>
>>162287529
DO NAROTO SHIRANAI
>>
Should I watch dub or sub of this?
>>
>>162294020

is this nigga serious
>>
>>162294020
Dub.
>>
File: karin_had_the_salad_with_sauce.gif (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
karin_had_the_salad_with_sauce.gif
1MB, 853x480px
>>162293721
>tfw studio pierrot goes full madman and shows karin making the salad
>>
>>162294341
CHAKRA CHAINS WHEN?
>>
>>162273186
Watch Naruto Kai. Cuts out all of the filler
>>
>>162294230
There's actually a dub?
>>
>>162290530
>bort can't use chakra
>gets beaten up by a toddler who can
>doesn't see ninja very often at all because they have things to do
wow, so exciting
>>
File: 1505331760819[1].jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1505331760819[1].jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>162294893
Don't. Naruto Kai is garbage quality, has shitty black bars, and cuts out the openings/EDs
>>
>>162296676
something something sun something something Otsutsuki something something moon.
>>
>>162295733
Probably just for the movie, they're still in the process of getting the Shippuden DVDs released and are up to episode 402 of 500 from the looks of it. Doesn't seem too likely there would be a Boruto series dub before those are finished and to give time for more of the episodes to be made in the first place.
>>
>>162292613

No. Not into Bestiality thanks.
But I love Kiba.
So, I'm probably a KibaAnon or Kibafag, idc.
>>
>>162296453
>Bort is on the run
>Hunted by elite ninja/Salad on JUSTICE because past actions, who are/is willingly to do anything to kill Bort
>At an obvious disadvantage because inability to use chakra, forcing him to flee every possible encounter with another person in fear of being an enemy
>Does know how to survive in the wilderness due to privileged upbringing
>Cannot get food from restaurants due to fugitive status, as well as lack of money
>Body in extremely bad shape due to cause of chakra use inability + inability to release chakra + lack of proper nutrition + poor living conditions, not to mention Ootsusuki tattoo fuckery
>all alone, every one hates him
Bort wasting way in the woods while being hunted by his loved ones would be a good way to cement his tragic fall,
>>
>>162297268
>flee every possible encounter
He wouldn't get two steps, even facing a regular genin would be like part 1 Naruto trying to fight Kakashi.
>>
>>162297585
True, but by the time he is a teenager, I assume Bort is pretty highly skilled in swordsmanship, so I assume that he can defeat a couple of genin. And besides, this probably takes place after the Shinobi system is permanently nuked, so ninja are probably reduced to a handful of people in the world
>>
>>162297688
>baseline human
>beating someone with chakra
"No."
>>
>>162297688
So the the main villainS are gods that can literally negate chakra of the entire world
>>
>>162298394
Well, the main villains are trying to drain the Earth of its energy in order to power a weapon to kill something
>>
>>162298460
I got the impression they were draining it because the fruit is delicious and gives you super powers
>>
>>162296721
It also sometimes sources from streaming sites for some reason
>>
File: 1478297686625.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478297686625.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>162298460
they're not though, the tree of might is powered by war and they wait to swoop in to eat that bloodfruit. that may or may not be natural energy since ingestion seems to induce sage transformations, but then why does tailed beast chakra manifest as malleable cloaks instead of just mutating jinchuuriki, slapping makeup on them and calling it a day

Remember the spent Shinju from Momoshiki's dimension? When it zoomed out to show the rest of the planet, the place was still pretty verdant. I don't think the goal is to fuck the planet. Kaguya and Momoshiki did express interest in keeping them pretty
>>
>>162296676
To keep us guessing if he is a test tube baby or if Orochimaru went to town on a turkey baster and carried him for 9 months.
>>
>>162294341
>red eyes
>same as Sarada's
Another proof.
>>
Reminder that ChoCho got btfo last episode.
Reminder that sumire is gonna win the narutobowl
Mitsuki is gonna win the shikadaibowl
and
Sasuke is still getting assfucked by Naruto
>>
>>162299274
Can we even shitpost 4 times in the same post? shouldn't that be illegal or something?
>>
File: 1493414229642.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493414229642.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>162299274
>Sasuke is still getting assfucked by Naruto
he's been inside him, that's canon
>>
>>162299274
>sumire is gonna win the narutobowl
Nardo is for Salad
>>
>>162299361
Salad a shit. naruto wouldn't even look at her general direction.
>no boobs
>no hime cut
>only half Sasuke
Is this little Uchiha shit even trying? She might (might) get some of that Burrito, but only if her father puts a up good word for her with his student and actual son.
>>
>>162299776
Salad is not for Bort. She's such a whore for that Nardo dick that she's going to fuck her way to become hokage.
>>
File: 1482171386994.jpg (730KB, 1912x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1482171386994.jpg
730KB, 1912x1032px
>>162299840
no lolis for nardo
>>
>>162299840
>She's such a whore for that Nardo dick
Doesn't matter. She doesn't clear the basic Nardo requirements, so no cake fish for this Salad. She's gonna have to make do with Bort, or more realistically Kawaki, so they can bond over their tendencies for terrorism.
>>
>>162300055
I would've gone with Mitsuki
>>
>>162299274
>Reminder that ChoCho got btfo last episode.
How?
>>
>>162299840
>Implying Kishimoto didn't literally design Boruto and Sarada for eachother given all the homolust between Naruto and Sasuke
>>
>>162300335
>But everything changed once the Sumire appeared!
>>
File: 1496067087867.jpg (325KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496067087867.jpg
325KB, 1280x720px
stern uzumaki women
>>
>>162300388
Why wasn't she or any other Uzumaki summoned in the war?
>>
>>162300388
Does anybody still have that pic where she gloats to Madara while holding Hashirama's arm?
>>
>>162300388
>not a perfect jinchuuriki
>didn't even have the chakra mode
>probably crucified to a rock and strangled with chains
>somehow had Hatred Sensing in base
>>
>>162300335
>>162300382
Then when Kodachi pointed out how retarded it was to have to choose between the Uzumaki clan's future and the Uchiha, Kishi let Salad get bumped to childhood friend status
>>
>>162296676
To suckle on Orochimama's big bountiful breasts!
>>
>>162300537
Snek is NOT for lewd
>>
>>162300537
My dick is confused but still erect.
>>
>>162300498
>Uzumaki clans future
Karin exists
>>
>>162300720
>Karin exists
And that's a bad thing.
>>
>>162300720
>Karin exists
Looks like Salad/Bort is a no go.
>>
>>162300498
Just create a new clan called the Uzuchiha or the Uchimaki.

Boom!
>>
>>162300720
>Karin exists
And she has access to Oro's cloning facilities. A Karin for every Shin!
>>
File: 1503077314867.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503077314867.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>162300720
if guys like nagato and karin plus all those redhead filler girls are scattered all over the continent are any indication i don't think the uzumaki are in danger of dying out anytime soon
>>
>>162300720
And should have married Sasuke
>>
File: image.jpg (633KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
633KB, 1334x1334px
Never ever
>>
>>162300858
Who says she needs to? I mean, lets face it, Sakura would totally forgive and even make up excuses if Sasuke cheated on her and impregnated some other broad.
>>
>>162301076
>he needs to restore his clan
>sasuke-kun is too much man for me to handle on my own
>that's just how much love he has in his heart
>>
>>162300720
And she'll carry on the Uzumaki name with whom? Whoever it is, if anybody, she'll likely take his last name
>>
>>162301461
not if she marries someone with a mononym like sai
>>
>>162301582
>implying she'd marry anybody but Sasuke
Sorry friend, Kishi dug himself into a hole and Kodachi offered a way out
>>
>>162301582
>>162301701
Boruto has clone technology why are people still talking about marriage? Karin can have a baby related to Sasuke and Sarada while keeping her heritage safe.
>>
>>162301837
Because Orochimaru and Shin, a creation of Orochimaru, are the only ones who have dabbled with cloning, and Konoha is probably going to be extra diligent in making sure this technology is not used especially after Gaiden
>>
I'm 99% sure that Kawaki is a clone made from Naruto and Sasuke DNA. We know kara is working with the scientists in konoha. What did those scientists do post war? TAKE NARUTOS DNA to see if compatible. Oh shit what if Kawaki also has Hashirama dna WTF. 2op4me
>>
>>162302343
Kawaki is the Cell of Naruto. How else would they spend enough money to buy a country on him?
>>
File: 1490457348086.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490457348086.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>162303390
Kawaki's too late to the party to be Cell
>>
>>162300875
Ended up using that modified as the backdrop for Enko's screenshots. Also just finished the initial layout for the fifth compilation which took a bit longer than expected. 1/3rd of the way done now with ten classmates to go.
>>
>>162301701
Potential solution: Sarada has a twin, Sakura wasn't able to handle the strain of the two kids or something so one was transferred into Karin, and she's been rasing the other one.
>>
>>162304857
That would be one of the most retarded plot twists in the entire series second only to Itachi fucking with Sasuke's mind because he was "good" and loved him.
>>
>>162287263
What else were they going to do? They couldn't exactly let it catch up to the manga.
>>
File: 1502281867163.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502281867163.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How couldn't Salad not want to know about her clan more and who this Itachi guy who Shin kept mentioning? She will know the truth right?
>>
>>162306297
I don't think she cares much at this point, since she found her own goal in life. And it's all classified anyway.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-16-11h55m28s324.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-16-11h55m28s324.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>162306297
I like how Itachi's MS is in the book about Uchiha. There's the eye that murdered entire clan. Learn it well, kids.
>>
>>162306364
That should make her even more curious about it. Her entire clans death except her father. Anyone would see that's something very odd.
>>162306396
The irony of it all desu. Even has Sasuke's eye.
>>
>>162306440
>Even has Sasuke's eye.
Weirdly enough, it's Sasuke's (and Indra's) default MS, which barely anybody saw at all, since he only used it during kage summit. You'd think if it was drawn from photos or him alive, it would be his EMS.
>>
I don't really appreciate when they continue stories like they do in boruto, even though it's a different story and isn't supposed to shit on it's predecessor it absolutely does. Like yeah narudo, you were a chosen one that killed this one alien but fifteen years later this alien will be literally fodder material and your son, who will receive the power of the Boundless Edge, now he will fight the REAL fight that is like times cooler than yours and is the real deal. That is, of course, until his son Chipotruto's comes, now then it will be the realest fight with biggestest stakes.

Stuff like this makes sense but it's immensely unsatisfying in a story format.
>>
>>162306491
He's got that pattern right now though doesn't he? Also is that Madara's eye for the remaining except the 3 dots are filled in. Most likely got written after the war I think.
>>
No moon aliens yet?
>>
>watch ep 24
>get to Sarada's first appearance in the ep when she says she'll be Hokage
>Sumire doesn't move or blink at all
>even Sparrow bomb fetish chick moved

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-09-16-12h07m10s535.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-09-16-12h07m10s535.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>162306518
No, once he got Itachi's eyes his EMS had this black filling in the center.
>>
>>162306529
Nope, next is the village hidden in the mist tour with a member of the same clan as Kisame.
>>
>>162306529
Only the movie ones.
>>
>>162306550
Oh yep but its almost the same anyway. I'd assume Sasuke would've told them about it then unless a kage member mentioned it.
>>
>>162306551
I wonder if we'll get girl sharks
>>
>>162306574
Isn't that Chojuro's bodyguard?
>>
>>162306545
>sparrow bomb fetish
Who?
>>
>>162306551
Sounds neat.

Its cool that Christmas cake's boytoy become the next Mizukage.
>>
>>162306593
>>162306574
If I remember correctly its a male who's in the clan but he wants the village to go back to the days when it was with Kisame/Zabuza.
>>
>>162299274

>Sumire winning the Nardobowl

No but the Borutobowl.
>>
>>162306504
Yeah, well, this is the kind of shit you deal with in commercialized art. Money take higher priority than narrative integrity.
>>
File: Namida.png (1MB, 1536x1352px) Image search: [Google]
Namida.png
1MB, 1536x1352px
>>162306592
The main point was its weird they had the main girl of the prior arc be the one not animated.
>>
>>162306631
Because she's not the main focus of said episode anymore. But I like your character naming desu. She does look like a sparrow lover.
>>
So is Sasuke cool with the Uchiha clan dying off?

Sarada should have a bunch of pink haired Uchiha siblings if he doesn't want the name to go extinct after Sarada marries Bort.
>>
>>162306734
Pretty sure he agrees with Itachi now, that Uchiha had to be wiped out in order to keep the village safe.
>>
>>162306734
He just waned to restore the honor of it not the clan members and I'm sure Sarada will help with it.
>>
>>162306734
Its cool. We've got the shins now.
>>
>>162306778
But soon there's going to be no Uchiha clan to restore honour to, so Sasuke has unintentionally killed his own clan because of his refusal to have more children .
>>
>>162307069
You know they'll find a way to keep the Uchiha in the anime and future anime if they decide?
>>
>>162307027
Wouldn't the Shin clones only pass on their universal blood/tissue acceptance bloodline? Their Sharingan were surgically added to the clones from the Uchiha during the massacre right?
>>
>>162307142
No, I think Shin had sharingans implanted into him and then new clones made from him had same sharingan, because there were newer clones that were made without his knowledge and they all still have same sharingan.
>>
>>162307192
This. They aren't actually Uchiha either its just that the original self classified himself.
>>
File: 1504254157341.jpg (179KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
1504254157341.jpg
179KB, 842x595px
>>162307218
The best made clone could always marry Sarada and legitimize himself as a Uchiha.
>>
File: 1500462790357.png (283KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1500462790357.png
283KB, 500x476px
>>162307327
T-that is a lewd butt made of Salad.
>>
>>162307370
And I love it. Short as fuck dress and they didn't even give her spats or leggings.
>>
>>162307327
What if Salad marries Bort and they both keep their clan names? Also isn't this the case with Naruto's parents?
>>
>>162307420
No, I think Kushina did become Namikaze, but Naruto was made Uzumaki, so as to keep his lineage secret. Although that secret was a load of bullshit, I can't imagine how couldn't entire village figure out he was their kid.
>>
File: When the jutsu is just right.png (949KB, 877x900px) Image search: [Google]
When the jutsu is just right.png
949KB, 877x900px
>>162307414
The artist gave her thighs also. Thighs on anyone is always good.
>>
>>162307464
They can just do that for this then. Keep both clan names desu.
>>
>>162307529
A new clan sigil of a swirl inside the Uchiha red sun could look cool.
>>
File: Danzo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Danzo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Got excited at the interesting plot point of Salad being blood girl's daughter
>Next episode undos all of that
I don't even ship, just wanted her to be burrito's cousin and have healing blood and force sensing powers. Sad to see they went away from that.

Also, where did Shin get all those eyeballs? I get that he got one and cloned it but where did the one come from? Danzo gathered the eyes from bodys left in the village. Orcho wanted Sasuke's little boy body so he could get access to the magic eyes. If Orcho had eyeballs laying around to put into Shin then he wouldn't have needed to kidnap Sasuke. I guess Orcho found eyeballs some time after the ninja war and has been cloning them, maybe is using some right now?
>>
>>162307583
They could make it a new village symbol like the crest on some of the leaf jackets.
>>
>>162307703
>Orcho wanted Sasuke's little boy body so he could get access to the magic eyes. If Orcho had eyeballs laying around to put into Shin then he wouldn't have needed to kidnap Sasuke.

He wanted Sasuke because he was young and beautiful body and the second best thing after Itachi. He did numerous sharingan related experiments in canon (Shijima when he killed the kazekage and Shin somewhere around part 1) around the time he met Sasuke.
>>
>>162307889
Did Oro ever try going after Itachi?
>>
>>162308081
yes, Itachi owned him.
>>
File: 3395850.jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3395850.jpg
13KB, 500x281px
>>162308127
He actually thought he could beat Itachi? Gonna look this up on YT.
>>
>>162308145
Yeah its when they were both in Akatsuki. Itachi basically just genjutsu Orochimaru to show him he's no match.
>>
>>162308081
>Itaaachi I neeeed a new body, your will do well
>snake graple
>turns out he was under genjutsu the whole time
>Snek gives up on itachi knowing he can never get past sharingan genjutsu
>>
>>162307420

Still would mean the end of the Uchiha bloodline and since the kids will gain the Uzumaki surname for obvious reasons even the name Uchiha will die.
>>
>>162307889
>Shijima
Huh I didn't know about that. Wiki says it's from a novel, and I never watched the after the main story episode to see some of the novels. So unless it is from some story I forgot and I am talking about something else the wiki says her eye was incomplete.

Then again Shin's might be incomplete too. I expected him to do Danzo's respawn technician 100 times with all those eyes he has. They could have dragged Shin on as a villain way longer, shocked they didn't.
>>
>>162308325
>tfw your entire clans future depend on a salad
>tfw if you weren't so power hungry this wouldn't happen
>tfw you'll blame Harishima for this in your death
>>
>>162308127
>>162308145
>>162308201
>>162308294
Itachi made sure to put every member of the akatsuki in their place before he left. Poor art guy got so salty about it he gave himself a robot eyeball afterwards
>>
File: 1503996781682.jpg (15KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1503996781682.jpg
15KB, 521x521px
>>162308396
>every member
>Pain/Nagato fearing a sharingan
>Hidan fearing anything
>Kakuzo giving two shits about Itachi
>Obito THE COOLEST GUY
>Zetsu
>>
>>162308438
Obito wasn't in it at that time was he?
>>
>>162308388
That Salad will get some dressing put onto it what'll make one strong and healthy salad.
>>162308396
Itachi could probably beat them all minus maybe Nagato/Pain & Obito.
>>
>>162308834
Itachi was the only person apart from Nagato and Konan to know that Tobi was fake Madara Uchiha, but none of them knew he was actually Obito impersonating Madara.
>>
>>162287529
exceptionally good character
>>
>>162308969
Didn't Tobi only start coming in though after Sasori's death?
>>
>>162308438
But itachi maked Obito shit on his pants
>>
>>162309565
Itachi would've made all the kunoichi wet their pants if he wasn't a criminal.
>>
>>162309565
It's was literally the other way round, it's easy to see that Itachi was actually scared shitless by Obito when Naruto mentioned him to re-animated Itachi and the fact that he also implanted Amaterasu into Sasuke's eye as a trap to kill Madara suggests he was pretty perturbed by Obito.
>>
>>162309909
I still don't know why Itachi participated in an organization that almost committed mass genocide once again while collecting sentient nuclear weapons if he wanted to save the Sauceman.

What kind of drug was Kishitmoto smoking to rape his story this gruesomely?
>>
File: Kaguya_Men.png (2MB, 1914x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Kaguya_Men.png
2MB, 1914x1076px
explain the kaguya clan

did Kishimoto just make shit up as he went along?
>>
>>162312013
That wasn't in the manga or even novels. It's entirely OC from SP.
>>
>>162308388
>88
I'm still waiting for Madara to will himself back to life out of pure anger.
>>
File: hagoromosusanoo.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hagoromosusanoo.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
was it larger than Madara's?
>>
>>162312013
Kishimoto obviously wanted to make Japanese folklore 'real' and powerful in the Naruto universe as seen in the Mangekyo's jutsu names
>>
>>162312604
Even though it may just be filler, it is pretty interesting that Madara's Susanoo is the same as Hagoromo's Susanoo
>>
>>162310638
double agent. Even in the real world they make no sense
>>
>>162299274
>filler chan winning anything
kek.
>>
>>162310638
Sharingans are a helluva drug.
>>
>>162294341
The decision to make Sarada look like Karin will never cease to irritate me. Karin was nice during taka but had no right to be in sasuke's life post shippuden than any other member of taka. Why couldn't she have just moved on to suigetsu in a tsundere kind of way? they'd have cool kids? but no. Kishie had to insert her into Sasuke and Sakura's relationship for his shitty plot. Thank god this man doesn't write this series any more.
>>
>>162313471
Thank god you never wrote for it.
>>
>>162294341
This scene is so creepy. Does sasuke and sakura even know Karin has Sarada's umbilical cord? and if so, WHY DOES KARIN HAVE SARADA'S UMBILICAL CORD!!! This plot was poorly thought out.

>>162313586
deviant art could do a better job writing naruto than kishimoto. It wasn't enough that he made shippuden shit, he had to fuck boruto on his way out with his shitty gaiden. I hope his new series bombs.
>>
>>162313671
>shitty gaiden
Only one type of man hates the cuckening like this.
>>
File: 1453142075203.jpg (886KB, 1081x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1453142075203.jpg
886KB, 1081x1606px
>>162313671
In asian culture the mother keeps the child's umbilical cord, this is why fans are confused. Unless Sakura gave it to Karin in exchange for a picture of Sasuke
>>
>>162313671
>WHY DOES KARIN HAVE SARADA'S UMBILICAL CORD!!!
It's pretty simple. Both Karin and Sakura love Sasuke, but Karin acknowledges that Sasuke loves Sakura and she also is friends with Sakura after the scene at the bridge. She was given umbilical cord as it symbolizes her friendship with them and her willingness to stay out of the way of their love. I don't get why you don't understand this fairly spelled out plotpoint, or possibly not want to understand it.
>>
>>162313947
>She was given umbilical cord as it symbolizes her friendship with them and her willingness to stay out of the way of their love
Such a nice friendship. So nice that Sakura doesn't even bother telling Salad about Karin even though she's the one who helped in her birth and sends her glasses.
>>
>>162314247
Well ultimately this whole thing was Kishimoto milking drama out of nothing. He did say that he didn't have any particular plan when making Sarada look like she does in 700, he just thought it was a nice design and rolled with it without thinking that she looks like Karin.
>>
>>162313947
>She was given umbilical cord as it symbolizes her friendship with them and her willingness to stay out of the way of their love.
that literally makes no sense.
>You're my friend but no longer my rival
>as opposed to a picture or bracelet to show our mutual respect and friendship here's my baby's umbilical cord while I proceed to keep any notion of your existence out of my life the best I can. because YOU ARE MY FRIEND A AH!
If you can't see the leap in logic required for Karin to have Sarada's umbilical cord/sarada resembling karin solely for the gaiden mix-up to happen is bad writing then I'm sorry, but you're retarded and have no critical thinking skills.

>>162313845
>Unless Sakura gave it to Karin in exchange for a picture of Sasuke
I want to believe it's because kishi intended for Karin to be the mother but wasn't allowed to do so, thus he gave karin the cord because she'll always be the mother to him. It's also possible he did it to prime up his favorite pass time of making sakura look bad, the bastard.

but in reality it's because Kishimoto is a bad writer who didn't think his story through.
>>
>>162314247
>So nice that Sakura doesn't even bother telling Salad about Karin even though she's the one who helped in her birth and sends her glasses

You really can't be surprised at Sakura being inept. It's what she does best.
>>
>>162314247
>telling your daughter about the ratchet skank who wants your man
>>
>>162278272
>characters that not many people care about
> I've seen numerous people who absolutely despise Boruto
>that Sarada should replace him as the MC
>I've also seen people complain about Sarada being boring and bitchy

Strong opinions that immediately contradict your first statement.
>>
File: sage6.jpg (287KB, 1074x1021px) Image search: [Google]
sage6.jpg
287KB, 1074x1021px
where did he fuck up?
>>
>>162314697

Let Indra alive.
>>
>>162314697
When he didn't talk to his kids. If he actually spent time with them and explained his reasoning then Indra wouldn't go edgelord. Instead he sat in place and told the much more powerful and asocial elder kid to get bent without any explanation.
>>
>>162314697
passing the gene for a severe mood disorder on when he was capable of having a perfectly healthy son.
>>
File: kimimaro's clan.jpg (301KB, 736x1100px) Image search: [Google]
kimimaro's clan.jpg
301KB, 736x1100px
>>162312058
This is wrong.
>>
>>162314697
Not realizing that he has poor social skills and subsequently entering a vow of celibacy
>>
>>162315188
>has two kids
>vow of celibacy
That's not how celibacy works.
>>
>>162315260
Im saying that his fatal flaw was having children despite having Sasuke-tier social skills
>>
>>162314697
When he betrayed his mommy.
>>
>>162316103
Nah, Kaguya was mentally unstable like every uchiha that born from her. She clearly was strong enough to take Momoshiki and kinshiki had she waited eternity while her offspring created ninjutsu and all this insanely creative shit that stems from her. Not to mention she wouldn't need a white zetsu army since Naruto and sauce and by extension any reincarnation of her children and by extension her if she had learned. would be able to fuck momoshiki back to hell. But she had to be fucking crazy.
>>
>Three episodes in the 4th war
>Sasori get talk no jutsu
>Shin get drawing no jutsu
Will this be a constant or the moment they become mindless grunts(according to NotOrochimaru) it's going to be ok?
>>
>>162316374
White zetsu army doesn't even make sense. They're worse than fodder-tier. You have option of trained ninja gods with landmass-shattering attacks or same amount of weak useless white humanoids. Only Toby was strong as a zetsu and he did it by possessing Tenzo and if you turn all the people into zetsu there won't be anyone for them to possess.
>>
>>162316658
It will change, but don't worry, there's even bigger bullshit to stop them all at once.
>>
>>162314697
>create souls, give everyone access to the afterlife
>it can't be consciously experienced
>purgatory can
I guess after that he didn't care his mentally ill shitter son fucked up everything he worked for in life since no one really dies anyway, they just go to sleep forever in the Pure World.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.